Poor Becca Ch. 08: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers

"Here's your tip for excellent service this evening," she said to the waiter, handing him my G-string. "Enjoy them."

We walked off chuckling like school girls, as he quickly stuffed them in his pocket.

We walked across the foyer and towards the lift. The lift had more security guards either side of it and Lexa flashed her card again. They pressed the button for the lift and the doors opened.

"Good evening ladies," said the security guard in a very deep voice. "Which floor are you going to?"

"Top floor, penthouse suite please," replied Lexa.

He selected the correct floor and ushered us into the lift

"Have a good evening," he said and the lift closed behind us leaving alone in the shiny metal box.

Lexa moved in front of me and I thought she was about to kiss me, but she didn't. She pressed the remote and turned on the clitoral stimulator. I squished my legs together as she got even closer. I could feel her breath on my face, she was inches away, face to face. She was denying herself a kiss. The sexual magnetism was intense as we rode the lift to the top floor. I leaned in a little and she leaned back, as though was an invisible force field between us. The anticipation was killing me.

Bing!

The lift arrived and the doors opened. She switched off my panties and we walked down the empty corridor to the penthouse suite door.

"I can't believe you've booked the penthouse, " I gasped, "it must of cost a fortune."

"The penthouse is not open for the public to book," she said, handing me the key card.

"I don't understand." I said looking at the plastic card in my hand.

"Are you going to take the job?" she asked.

"Yes. Are you kidding? Of course I am."

"Then welcome to your new home," she gestured for me to open up.

I swiped the card and went inside. It was huge inside and smelt of new furniture and carpets. It was plush, but minimalistic. Similar to my own taste in interior design. A full wall of windows overlooked the lake and the city hundreds of feet below me. It must have been worth over a million pounds at least.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I can't accept this. It's too much."

"Before you get carried away Becca, this whole building is owned by Ethan. You can stay here as long as you work for us. It's yours. Your basic salary is seventy five thousand a year with bonuses when you complete a successful assignment."

"Holy fucking shit!" I almost burst into tears.

I threw my arms around her and kicked the door shut. We kissed until she pushed me away.

"Have a look around sweetie, we've based it on your own tastes after seeing inside your apartment."

I was in awe of the place. Chrome, glass and leather were everywhere. The bedroom was huge, as was the bed. I walked towards the window and saw a hot tub with the steamy water lying still and tranquil. The windows folded in on bi-fold doors so the whole room could be opened up to the outside world. It was like something out of movie.

I turned to face her, she was still standing near the door.

"Like it?" she asked, throwing her arms outwards.

"How can I ever repay you?"

"Work hard for us and complete the assignments you're given. Some will be easy, some will be more difficult, but all of them will involve you fucking people and manipulating or distracting them," she said, almost business like.

"I was thinking of another way to repay you," I said, seductively.

We both kicked our shoes off and she walked towards me slowly. She stopped in front of me and looked me up and down. She moved around the back of me as though assessing me, like a buyer assessing a piece of fine art or a sculpture.

"God you're so beautiful," she sighed in a breathy voice.

Her hands went up to my shoulders and traced down to the zip on my dress. She slowly pulled it down, taking her time to admire my spine, taking in every inch of my back. The zip finally released and my dress fell to the floor. She stayed behind me, in total control. I stood still with my arms by my sides as she moved in close behind me. I felt her hands in the waist band of my sodden underwear and she slowly pulled them down. They got stuck on my thighs, held in place by the four inch dildo still inside me. She dropped to her knees and pulled on the base of the shaft. I felt the shaft release from my vagina and a gush of my love honey poured out and wet the inside of my thighs.

I gasped at how wet I'd got from the vibrating knickers.

The panties fell to the floor with a thud and she stood back up. She was so close I could smell her. She moved in close behind my ear and I waited to be kissed. Still she resisted. She moved to the other side of my neck, her breath tickling my neck and making me shy away from her. Still no kiss.

She moved around in front of me and took two steps backwards. She was admiring me. Taking in my body in all its glory as I stood in front of her as naked as the day I was born.

"Absolutely stunning," she gasped.

She reached up to her straps on the halter neck and undid it from around her neck. Slowly she lowered the straps allowing them to hang forward until she revealed her magnificent breasts. They were full and firm and stood proud of her body, looking heavy and inviting. She lowered the straps completely and continued to undress in front of me. For such a small garment it seemed to take an eternity for her to strip off. She was savouring the moment, making me want her more. She eventually dropped the dress to her feet and stood up straight in front of me.

There we were, two naked souls standing three feet apart in a million pound penthouse suite in front of a breath-taking view. The only view I was interested in was her. She moved closer and stopped again just short of our lips touching. She was still denying us the pleasure. The anticipation was bubbling over and I couldn't take much more. She looked so lustful and sexy I just wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She leaned forward to kiss me and I backed away. I was now denying us the pleasure. She leaned in again and I stepped back towards the glass windows. She continued her advance until my ass touched the glass and I had nowhere left to go. I leaned my head back and arched my back trying to keep the cold chill from my skin. My ass felt cold and my pussy felt on fire. I was burning inside for her.

She gently held my hand, the first contact since we'd stripped off. It felt electric. We entwined our fingers and she slammed my hand against the window next to my head. Her lips grazed mine. Her other hand grabbed me round the throat. She squeezed gently and forced her lips onto mine. She tasted of champagne and her lips were soft and warm. She kissed me slowly, looking into my eyes like she owned me. At that point she did. I was hers for the taking. I almost felt like my orgasm was building in my belly and that the slightest touch could spark off my climax.

She pulled away and looked down her nose at me.

"I fucking love you Becca," she gasped.

"I love you too Lexa," I responded.

She kissed me again, a little harder this time. My free hand came up to her face and I stroked her cheek. She pulled away and let go of me.

"Hands by your side and keep them there," she demanded.

I dropped my hands down to my sides and closed my eyes. She gripped my throat again, harder this time and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She dominated me and pushed hard against me forcing my back against the cold window. I felt the icy chill up my spine as she choked me harder forcing her leg in-between mine. She ground her thigh into my dripping cunt and I gasped and kissed her back hard. I was trying to push her off and take control, but she was stronger than me. She liked that I was struggling. It seemed to get her going even more. She tightened her grip on my throat and bit my bottom lip. She was really getting rough with me now. I was struggling to breath with the pressure on my throat and lack of oxygen from her passionate kissing.

I whimpered to try and signal to her that it was too much, but she kept going. She forced her boobs against mine and thrust her tongue down my throat. Her leg was grinding into my pussy and I felt like she was assaulting me from all angles. I had seen her be rough before, but not like this. I was loving the attention, but felt like I needed air. I guessed this is what being raped by a woman must feel like. I pushed her off in one last attempt and finally she got the message. She let go of my throat and stepped back.

I was gasping for breath.

"Fuck! That was intense," she said.

"You're telling me!" I coughed.

"Bedroom! Now!" she ordered.

She held out her hand and I grabbed it as she led me to the bedroom and the huge bed. She lay down on her back and opened her legs. Her pussy looked irresistible. Her plump outer lips were smooth and pale and her inner labia poked through. They were darker and hung open exposing her huge hardened clit. Her complete genitals were covered in a thick layer of cunt cream. It almost looked like a guy had cum in her it was so thick.

"Eat my cunt Becca," she gasped. "Make me cum."

I joined her on the bed and started by kissing her lips. She seemed less dominant now and she responded with softer kisses. I went lower and kissed her neck. She sighed in ecstasy as I approached her boobs. They looked huge compared to mine and I nuzzled into them feeling their warmth and softness as she pushed them together for me and smother my face into them. I sucked her nipples and went lower kissing her belly. I couldn't hold off any longer I had to taste her. If she was as turned on as me I knew she'd cum hard and quickly.

I finally got my head between her legs. I looked up at her once and then devoured her womanhood for all I was worth. Her scent was overpowering and she must have been wet all night, judging by the state of her pussy. I sucked her lips and swallowed her girl cream as she writhed beneath me. I located her clit and licked either side of it. She grabbed the back of my head trying to force me to give her direct clitoral stimulation. I resisted and went lower and licked the entrance to her hole.

"Fucking tease," she whispered.

I went back to her clit and teased her some more. She was getting close already. I went back to her hole and licked her perineum and down to her asshole.

"Suck my clit Becca," she said, getting impatient.

"No yet," I whispered.

She sat up in frustration and spun round on the bed. She grabbed my hips and lifted me onto her face. We were now in a sixty-nine position with me on top of her. She pulled my wet cunt onto her mouth and started eating me. I let out a long drawn out breath at her sudden attention on my pussy. I'd longed for her to lick my cunt and this was the first time she'd done it. She licked me like a professional. Just enough pressure and in just the right spot to drive me wild without making me cum.

I went back to her clit and reciprocated what she was doing to me. We teased each other to the edge of climax and then withdrew. The build-up was unbelievable and I knew if I didn't cum soon I would go insane. We teased either side of each other's clits and the vaginal opening. We tongue fucked each other and licked each other's asses. We were panting and moaning in ecstasy and wondered which one of us would cum first.

She suddenly flipped me over so she was on top of me and then got off the bed.

I felt like crying. She had denied me an orgasm once again as she moved over to her bag. I forgave her instantly when I saw what she had in her hand. She produced a large translucent double ended dildo. It was about sixteen inches long and made of rubber.

"Let's fuck!" she exclaimed in a slutty panting voice.

She climbed on the bed, opened her legs and stuffed one end of the dildo into her swollen pussy. She got between my legs and we wrapped our legs around each other as she pushed the free end into me slow and deep. Our legs crossed over and we sat up holding each other tight in the scissor position. Our clits made contact and we started to grind into each other as we kissed passionately. We fought for domination as my orgasm built like never before. We were dripping wet and the dildo slipped in and out easily. I was in heaven nothing else mattered to me except this exquisite moment. We were in each other's minds as well as bodies and we moved as one being. We broke our embrace and supported ourselves on the bed as we leaned back to increase the contact on our pubic mounds. We had our eyes half closed, enjoying the expression on each other's faces as we approached climax. My heart was pounding, we had beads of sweat on us and my emotions were bursting out all around me. I felt so happy, so pleasured and so loved I thought I would cry.

I watched her belly tense and her grinding got harder and faster. Short strokes across my clit. She grabbed one of her tits and screamed out as she came right on front of me. She looked sensational when she climaxed. So at peace, so beautiful, the expression on her face said it all.

"Oooooh Becca, Yesssss," she whimpered, out of breath.

I felt her wetness flow out freely and soak me even more and I too knew I couldn't hold off any longer. My tingling pussy emanated outwards across every fibre in my body and I came and came in a never ending wave. There was a jet of clear fluid from between my legs which squirted with such force it soaked our whole midriffs. Then another and another as though someone had their finger over the end of a hose pipe and was letting little squirts out in a steady rhythm.

"Holy Fuck Becca, you've squirted!" shouted Lexa, still cumming hard.

I couldn't speak, my pussy contracted and pulsed around the rubber dildo inside me and I pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips. She responded with softer kissed as our climax finally subsided. We rolled over, the dildo leaving my body, but staying in hers. I shuffled up behind her on the bed and held her tight. My hand stroked her slimy belly as we bathed in the afterglow of such an emotional orgasm.

Our breathing slowly returned to normal. I could have lay with her in that position for eternity. I felt so close and intimate with her, we were both being our true selves and revelled in finally sharing this moment together.

"Looks like you two are made for each other," came a voice from the foot of the bed.

It was a soft, but powerful voice.

A voice full of confidence.

A voice I had heard before.

Ethan.

I looked past my girlfriends curvy legs in a euphoric daze and saw him standing in the door way.

"Ethan?" I asked in amazement.

"How are you Becca?" he asked.

"What are you doing here?"

Lexa didn't even lift her head. She had been expecting him.

"Did you take the job?" asked Ethan, ignoring my question.

"Yes.... I.....er...."

"Good girl. In that case we need to celebrate," he said, producing a bottle of champagne from behind the door frame.

He undid the foil wrapper and cage as I lay there in shock. I wasn't expecting him to turn up. I thought this was a night with just me and the love of my life. I felt slightly disappointed, but hoped there might be some male sexual activity in store for me as well as some more sex with Lexa.

He popped the cork and let it fizz up all over the floor.

"I'm hoping this isn't the only cork I pop tonight," he said, breaking into a smile.

Lexa giggled, still lying in my arms.

"Hot tub ladies?" he asked, gesturing over the tub near the window.

Lexa stirred and put her hand between her legs to remove the slimy rubber cock from her pussy. She swung her legs off the edge of the bed. She looked almost drunk. The wooziness of just being fucked was still with her. She got up and walked over to Ethan. She stopped in the doorway, kissed him once and took a glass of champagne from him as she walked off out of sight.

I followed her lead. I kissed Ethan took my glass and walked over to the hot tub. Lexa was just walking down the steps into the steamy water. She sat down and flicked the button to turn on the jets. There was a whirr and the tub started to bubble away. I joined her as Ethan followed us over. He put the champagne into an ice bucket and put his glass down at the edge of the tub.

He looked as handsome and in control as ever. He took off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and socks and stood there in front of us, bare chested.

"How's your evening been so far?" he asked, looking at each of us in turn.

Lexa kissed me and turned back to Ethan. "It's been a beautiful evening," she said, looking back at me and smiling.

He undid his belt and his zip and let his trousers fall to the floor. He stood there in a pair of black, sheer women's boy shorts. He made it work, his cock was visible through the see through material and he was already semi hard.

"Nice underwear," I giggled.

"Thank you Becca. You know I have a fetish for wearing girl's panties. I'm glad you like them."

He tugged them down and they joined his trousers. His cock was big and heavy and beginning to grow. His balls hung low and I hoped they were full of cum just for me. My little cum tasting session in the restaurant had left me wanting more and I knew Ethan came like a fountain.

"Do you mind if I join you in there?" he asked politely.

"Of course not," replied Lexa, before I could speak.

He walked down the steps into the sunken tub and sat opposite us. We all picked up our glasses and clinked them together.

"To Becca and her new job," said Ethan.

We drank as the hot water washed over me.

"Has Lexa explained it all to you Becca?"

"I've got the outline of the job, yes." I said.

"So you understand what we're expecting you to do for us?" he asked.

"Yes I think so," I said, not completely sure.

"There will be plenty of time to fully understand the job once you start your training. It will take about three months," said Lexa.

"What will I be trained in?" I quizzed, sipping more champagne.

"Basic self-defence, counter-surveillance, manipulation, body language, how to read people and take care of yourself basically," she replied.

"Overcoming fear and seducing people is sometimes taught, but you won't be needing that, you're a natural," added Ethan.

"Sounds fun..... and then I'm on assignments?" I asked.

"Yes. Something simple to start with. We won't have you going into anything too high ranking," said Ethan.

"How high ranking does it go?"

"All the way to the top. Mafia bosses, drug lords, politicians, businessmen, criminals, computer hackers. We cover everything," said Lexa.

"Sounds exciting," I said.

"There's plenty of time for all this to be explained. Tonight is a night to celebrate and have fun," said Ethan raising his glass again in a rhetorical cheers.

"Thank you for recruiting me," I said to both of them, "and thank you for the penthouse suite."

"It's a drop in the ocean Becca," he said, "we are self-funding and have many assets. Think nothing of it."

I raised my glass to him as a thank you.

"Sooo......what were you two doing before I rudely interrupted you?" he asked, with a glint in his eye.

"Sealing the deal," laughed Lexa, winking at me.

"Ah. OK. I wish I'd seen that, I'm sure you looked gorgeous together."

"I'm sure we could go for a second round Ethan," I said, moving closer to Lexa.

I took a swig of champagne, held it on my mouth and leaned in to kiss her. I let the fizzy liquid dribble out of my mouth and into hers as we kissed. We both broke off and starred at him invitingly.

I wasn't sure if Lexa was interested in fucking men or if she was a full blown lesbian. I had only ever seen her have sex with women and she never joined in with any of the dirty films we had shot with men. I thought I'd test the water.

"Which hole would you like to fuck first?" I asked. "We have six between us."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers