Poor Becca Ch. 08: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrust. Slap. So close.

The smell of Lexa's sweaty body beneath me. Her heady scent.

Thrust. Slap. Closer.

The taste of blood in my mouth.

Thrust. Slap. Closer.

The view of my legs held high in the air as he ass fucked me into oblivion.

Thrust. Slap. Almost there.

The feeling of utter helplessness, like a rape victim being held down and fucked.

Thrust. Slap. Any second.

Ethan pulled out of my ass and stuffed it into my dripping cunt. At the same time Lexa tightened her choke hold and I couldn't breathe. I rubbed one last time and I was past the point of no return. Three people had made me cum simultaneously. Ethan's cock inside me, Lexa cutting off my oxygen and my own fingers on my clit. It was a monumental climax. I bucked, trying to get air in my lungs as my pussy contracted so hard I thought it would chop his cock off. I squirted all over his navel and Lexa loosened her grip to allow me to breath. The cold air hit my lungs as I breathed in and then I screamed at the top of my voice as I squirted again. She tightened her grip again and Ethan pounded me even harder. Another squirt from my cunt erupted onto the bed sheets as I struggled for breath. I was blacking out from intense pleasure and lack of oxygen. I had never cum like that before, even when Victor had made me black out. The room was going dark and I was about to go under when Lexa released me again.

Ethan couldn't take anymore and as my orgasm started to die off he pulled out and sprayed his thick heavy load all over my pussy and ass. He held his shaft and directed it onto my clit, and cunt lips and then onto Lexa's vulva, sharing it between us. When he finished marking his territory he sat back on his knees and looked at me still panting hard on top of Lexa. She let go of my neck and her arms flopped by her side along with mine.

"Incredible," Ethan sighed, catching his breath

I used my last ounce of strength the roll over on Lexa and spun round so I was sitting on her face. I buried my face between her legs and licked up the sticky goo. She reciprocated and I shuddered as she licked my super sensitive areas. I licked and sucked her clit and it was like I'd hit her with a stun gun. I couldn't believe how close she was to cumming just from strangling me. I thrust three fingers inside her and sucked and licked hard on her horny clit and she came in less than a minute. It was a soft sensual climax for her and her moans were muffled by my labia in her mouth. She came blissfully, her legs shaking until she finished, flooding my mouth with her juice mixed with Ethan's spunk. I gulped it down and rolled off her exhausted.

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing. A euphoric laugh of complete release. Lexa snuggled under my arm and closed her eyes. Ethan spooned in behind her, his arm across us both.

We lay still not moving for what felt like hours.

Eventually Ethan rolled onto his back and we all followed suit, staring at the ceiling.

"Well...that was pretty spectacular girls, don't you think?" he said.

"Mmmmmmm, " I groaned, feeling a shiver down my spine as I relived it.

"I don't think we can call you poor Becca anymore," sighed Lexa, still in the afterglow. "Not after that performance."

I giggled.

Ethan agreed.

He got up and started to get dressed. He pulled on his sheer panties and the rest of his clothes and came over to the bed. He kissed us both in turn like a husband kissing his wife goodbye before he left for work.

"Thank you girls for an unforgettable night," he said.

"You're not staying?" I asked.

"Unfortunately I have a meeting. Apparently there is something happening at a university that needs my attention. This was just a flying visit to congratulate you on taking the job. I'll catch up with you soon," he said.

"You should congratulate me more often," I giggled.

He smiled and left the penthouse.

I rolled over and snuggled into Lexa's arms, nuzzling into her breasts. I drifted off to sleep thinking about embarking on this new chapter in my life and leaving 'poor Becca' behind.

I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.

Authors Note: The Poor Becca series has ended. Please read the continuation of this story under the new title of "Becca xxx"