Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy stopped touching her and laughed, not in a mean or condescending way. He said, "It is a special number. A number I'm sure you'll like. It's time you learned about sixty-nine."

He stood and commanded, "Get up."

"I don't want to," she grumbled. She reached for him and said, "Come back."

"Get up!" he demanded.

She was annoyed and stood up slowly. He quickly took her place on the sofa and said, "Nine and six share a common shape. Invert a "6" and you have a "9". Lie on me in an inverted fashion and your mouth will be on my dick and my mouth will be on your pussy. Can you envision anything more special than that?"

"Oh. I see," she answered gleefully. She straddled his head and lay on top of him.

"Oh. Yes. A lovely number," she cried out as her brother ate her snatch. She allowed herself to experience some pleasure before bringing her mouth to his cock and returning the favor.

Their parents and Brian shared a look and a gentle laugh at Jane's expense. This was when Price discovered that his father-in-law was fondling his wife's breast. He didn't care. He joined in. They each groped one.

The young couple were vocal and enthusiastic and enjoyed the oral sex. Pauline watched and then decided that she too could and should suck some cock. She slid off the chair and said, "I want in on the action."

She lay on the floor with her legs splayed. She pointed to her crotch and said, "Price, get busy." Then she pointed to her father and said, "Bring me your dick."

The men were surprised and glanced at the screen. They wondered, did they miss these instructions. They hadn't. Pauline was horny. They hopped to it. Price buried his face in her pussy and Brian fed her his cock.

The kids heard her words and glanced their way. They smiled and returned to the task at hand.

After many glorious minutes, Pauline said, "Well done, guys. Switch positions."

The men had enjoyed what was happening, but also were glad to swap positions. Brian tasted his daughter and fingered her sopping hole. Price brought a strong, hard erection to his wife and she worked her magic.

Jane and Jimmy paused and watched the grown-ups re-arrange themselves. Jimmy was ready for a change and said, "Let's fuck. Climb on top of me."

Jane smiled, thrilled at the prospect. She was hot and horny and ready for some dick. Jimmy sat up and his sister knelt on the either side of his legs on the edge of the couch. She lowered herself on his cock. He slipped inside her slick pussy slowly.

"Oh! You're big," she cried out enthusiastically.

Jimmy smiled. He was young and healthy. His blood flow was excellent. His cock was harder and thicker than the two others she had experienced. She settled down slowly on his manhood. Her whole body shivered and waves of pleasure flowed through her.

"Emmmm. Nice," she cooed. She was unable to restrain herself. He filled her good and even her toes tingled.

"You're nice too, sis. Warm, wet and tight. Perfection!"

She ground her clit against his pubic bone and growled, "Grrr. Oh, yes!"

He leaned in, kissed and sucked on her neck. He marked her. She loved it. It was her first hickey.

"Sit up straight!" he ordered. "I want to suck on your tits."

She giggled at his command and complied. She moaned as his mouth found her teats.

"Oh. Oh! God! I like that."

She continued to moan. He sucked and kissed her breasts. The whole while she moved her hips in a variety of ways. She experimented moving in a circle, side-to-side, back in forth and then, up and down. Each movement caused her to gasp as new, wonderful and different sensations were felt by her body. And the best part was, it seemed to go on forever.

Her blood boiled. Her heart raced. Her pussy salivated. Her breathing became ragged. And a wonderful feeling started to build inside her. It was as if a spring was tightening.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh. OH!"

As she cried out, she rode him hard like a horse sprinting down the home stretch. Her hips were a blur of motion as she rode his dick to the promise land.

"Oh. Oh, oh," she grunted.

Jimmy smiled and watched her. He expected her to climax at any second. But she didn't. Her efforts flag and he saw the hopeful, concentrated expression on her face change. She looked discouraged like the girl on the carousel who couldn't quite reach the brass ring and therefore missed out on the grand prize.

Jimmy wanted her to get the prize, to climax. He banged her forcefully and took a finger that was slick from her secretion and shoved it up her butt.

"OH!" she howled in surprise. That exclamation was quickly followed by guttural sounds.

"Oh! OH! OH! Ohhhhhh!" she cried out loudly as she came.

The spring inside her had sprung and it was glorious. Now she knew what all the fuss was about.

Jimmy saw her body spasm. He felt her vagina clamp down on his cock. He forced himself into her rapidly and repeatedly and came as hard as she had.

"Fuck!" he shouted as his dick exploded.

There were more orgasmic cries, triggered by the young lovers.

Pauline wailed, "Oh. Yes! Yes."

She grabbed Brian's head and pressed it against her sex as she fucked his face. She hollered, "Thank you, Daddy."

Price was moved by what he saw, heard and felt. He grunted and thrust into his wife's mouth and came. Pauline went rigid and her body spasmed as she climaxed. Her mouth snapped shut violently like a bear trap closing.

Price was extremely fortunate that her convulsing body twisted. His dick popped out of her mouth just before she bit down. He desperately needed to finish. He grabbed his cock and stroked furiously. His jism landed on Pauline's face, hair and tits. She didn't notice because she was in a state of bliss.

The four climaxing adults collapsed. Each basked in a serious and sustained state of joy.

Sometime later, when she recovered, Jane complained, "Jimmy, what the fuck!"

Her father echoed her words, "Pauline, what the fuck!"

Pauline also had a grievance. Simultaneously, she said, "Price, what the fuck!"

At the same time, Brian gently rubbed his nose and groused, "Pauline!"

They all paused and then began speaking. Again, at the same time.

"Jimmy!" "Pauline!" "Price!" "Pauline!" It was a cacophony of sound.

They looked at one another and laughed. Pauline took control and said, "Jane, you go first. What's the matter, sweetheart?

She was miffed and said, "Jimmy shoved his finger in my bum!"

The others tittered. Her mother smiled and said, "A finger up the butt can be a wonderful thing. Jimmy, why you did it?"

"I could see that she was close, but not quite there. I put a digit in her ass to ensure she came."

"Honey, it's a standard technique either sex can use to make a partner climax or climax harder. I'm sure it caught you be surprised, but it did the trick, didn't it?"

Jane nodded sheepishly, embarrassed that she was showing her inexperience. Pauline turned to her partners and said, "What are you two complaining about?"

Brian and Price looked at each other. Price said, "You go first."

Brian pointed to his nose and said, "Luv, you were a bit rough at the end. You shoved my face so forcefully against your pussy, I thought you broke my nose."

She leaned over and kissed his schnoz. She tasted her essence and said, "Sorry, Dad. I sometimes lose control of my mental facilities when I'm about to come. Are you hurt?"

"A little, but I'll survive. I'm sorry to have yelled at you."

They exchanged smiles and all was forgiven. She turned to her husband and asked, "What about you, Price?"

"Your jaws snapped shut and almost lopped off my penis."

"Oh no! Did I hurt you?" she asked concerned.

"No. Thank God! You missed, but you scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry, honey," Pauline said. She giggled and said, "I'm afraid my excuse is the same. Sometimes I lose control when I come."

"I guess all's well that ends well," Price philosophized. "I apologize for yelling at you. Why did you scream at me?"

"Look at me," Pauline said. "You got cum all over me!"

"It's not the first time I've come on your face or boobs," Price said playfully.

She frowned and replied, "My hair. You got cum in my hair!"

Price saw it and knew that was a problem. His wife had lovely hair and was very proud of it. He'd committed a cardinal sin. He apologized immediately.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry. It was an accident. I swear!" He adopted a jovial tone, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sometimes I lose control when I come."

Pauline was chagrined. She stuck her tongue out at her husband and said, "I'm going to take a bath." She turned to leave.

The screen flashed a message.

Brian screw your daughter

Pauline suck your son at the same time

They all saw the message. Brian was secretly pleased. The other four had come. He was hoping for another chance. Eating his daughter and watching his granddaughter come for the first time, had given him an erection. He was anxious to use it.

He said, "Daughter, before you clean up, can I add to the mess? Can we have sex?"

"What?" The question caught her off guard. Then she saw the screen and said, "Ah. Sure. Why not?" She was surprised and amused at the hungry look she saw in his eyes.

He came up behind her and rubbed her substantial ass. "Doggie style, okay?"

"One of my favorites," Pauline said graciously.

He guided her over to the side of the sofa. She bent over and present her ass to him.

"Do it," she said in a husky, sexy voice. "Stick your rod in me."

She looked toward her son. He was erect again. She ordered him, "Bring that prick to my mouth. Let's make this a proper party."

"Okay," Jimmy said. He hurried over, afraid she'd change her mind. She latched onto his cock and bobbed up and down.

Brian tapped his hard-on against his daughter's ass and then slid it home into her warm, wet hole.

"Oh!" he groaned as he eased it in her. His daughter moaned too. Her cry was muffled since it was full of cock.

Brain determined that his daughter was well prepared for sex. He picked up the pace and pounded her. She grunted her approval and moved back into him make his thrust more fun for both of them. They rutted like animals.

Jimmy didn't feel neglected. He happily fucked his mother's face while his grandfather banged her from behind.

The action was short and fierce. Each had an urgent need to get off. Jimmy wanted to take his mother and sister in every way. Brian had eaten his daughter's pussy and now he wanted to fill it up. Pauline was surprised by her appetite. She felt like an unsatisfiable slut and thought "I have to be here. Why not enjoy it?".

They all achieved their goal. Multiple howls of pleasure filled the room.

Brian filled his daughter with cream as she screamed with pleasure coming on his cock. Jimmy, having learned from his father's near guillotine experience, pulled out of his mother's mouth. He beat off and directed his come on her face and bare breasts grunting the whole time.

"Cut! That's a wrap!" Kyle shouted. He ran onto the set. "Perfect! That was wonderful!"

The Taylor family ignored him. Three were lost inside themselves focusing on the pleasurable feelings that raced through their bodies. Jane and Price were out of it too. They were stunned, having watched the other family members orgasm again.

"Christ, son was that your fourth?"

He gave his dad a goofy grin and said, "Yes, Dad, but that was over a three-hour period. Hey, I'm no more a glutton than Mom. That was her fourth."

Pauline smiled sheepishly. Her face blushed red, flush with blood. She was embarrassed by the number of times she'd climaxed.

Brian shook his head and said, "Oh, what a day. Normally, I can only manage one erection a day. I haven't come twice in one day in decades."

Kyle said, "Folks, that was great! Fabulous. The hard work is over for today. There's no more sex and dialog. I'm sure you all want to clean up. We'll do some hazy shots of everyone bathing or showering and then of you gathered around the dinner table.

"You can be dressed for dinner. Then, we'll show you in bed. Price, you and your wife are in the master bedroom. Jane, you and your brother will share a bed in the pink bedroom. Brian, you're alone in the guest bedroom.

"We'll start again tomorrow after lunch. The morning's yours."

The evening proceeded as Kyle said. The Taylor family cleaned up and ate dinner. They had a quiet, easy evening. The mother made it a point to visit with everyone and asked if they were all right. Everyone admitted it had been an unusual day, but that they were okay.

She said to Jane, "We don't have to continue. We'll pay the fine."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm a little sore, but I'm okay and to be honest, I'm having more fun than I imagined I would. I'm learning a lot."

Those sentiments were unexpressed, but felt by the others. After all the sex, everyone slept soundly.

^^^

Brian was up first the next morning. He yawned and stretched and said, "What do we have here?" He pulled the sheets down and looked at his dick. He said, "Hello, morning wood. I don't see you every day."

Then he felt ashamed and guilty. He castigated himself. "You pervert. Is this erection here for your daughter or granddaughter.?" A wicked answer popped out of his mouth before he could suppress it, "Both."

^^^

Pauline woke. As she thought about yesterday, she was ashamed of her behavior. She thought, "God! What got into me? Four orgasms and sex with three men. You can tell the others you only did it for your daughter's sake, but you can't lie to yourself".

Her husband lay awake on his side. His body was turned away from her. He was berating him himself for enjoying having sex with Jane and for the thrill he'd gotten watching his wife have sex with other men. He heard his wife move and turned to her.

They looked into each other's eyes and said at the same time, "I'm sorry!"

Pauline smiled, "I was afraid you'd hate me for what I did the other day."

"I was afraid you'd accuse me of enjoying it too much," her husband answered.

They hugged and forgave each other. Price said, "No regrets. No recriminations. Let's just get through it and then life returns to normal."

"Amen!" she responded, although she wondered was that possible.

^^^

The kids were still sleeping when Pauline came in to check on them and invite them to breakfast. Her two blond kids were sleeping, wrapped around each other. It was so cute, she paused for a moment and took it in.

"My beautiful babies!" she said.

"Huh. What?" Jimmy said. Her words had woken him. His movement awakened his sister.

"Morning, Mom," Jane said as she stretched.

"Good morning. Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes. Throw a robe on and join us."

Her kids had slept naked and neither seemed concerned that they were baring their bodies to their mother or sibling. "What's happening to us." Pauline thought.

She walked away shaking her head.

^^^

The morning was quiet. It took a while for everyone to get over the awkwardness of having had sex with each other. It was only around 11 o'clock that they could look each other in the eye.

^^^

Kyle joined them as they were finishing lunch. "Good day, people. You were marvelous yesterday. The energy was great. Keep up the good work. Follow the teleprompter. We are making a fantastic movie. The first scene takes place on the deck. See you in ten minutes."

He left. Jimmy said absent-mindedly, "I wonder what they have planned for us?"

The others just looked at him. He said, "Oh, yeah. Sex."

^^^

They went out the back door and found the camera crew ready and two massage tables set up on the deck.

"Cool," Jimmy said. He walked over and picked up a bottle of massage oil. He took off the top. He said, "This smells great."

Kyle spoke. "Who doesn't love a massage? The scene begins with everyone stepping out onto the deck so go back inside. Check the screens for dialog and instruction."

The Taylor's re-entered the house. They all read the screen message and waited for Kyle. He shouted, "Action."

They spilled out on the deck. They all did and said what was required of them. Price started it off. He smiled and gushed, "What a beautiful, sunny day."

"What's the story with these tables?" Jane asked.

"They're massage tables. Who doesn't enjoy a massage?" Pauline said. "Jane, I thought I'd teach you how to give a world class handjob and then the guys could oil us up."

"Great idea. Can I be first?" Jimmy asked.

"You'll get yours," his mother answered. "First, clothes off everyone. Let's get this party started!"

They all disrobed. It was easier this time. Everyone just shucked off their clothes without any hesitation. Dicks and boobs appeared and bounced provocatively.

"Jane, have a seat next to me," Pauline said. They sat on a cushioned lounge chair. "Guys, line up in front of us."

Jimmy was slow to move. He couldn't decide which relative he'd rather play with this cock, so the other men got into position first. They stood in front of their respected daughters per Kyle's instructions.

"When you stroke or jack off a man," Pauline explained, "always use lubrication. Saliva will work when nothing better is around. Today, we have super slick oil. Drizzle some on your dad's penis and pour some on your hands."

She watched her daughter dole out the oil. She said, "Use more. Remember, when it comes to lube there is no such thing as too much."

Pauline pour a healthy portion on her father's prick and onto her hands.

"Oh, it's cold," Brian said.

"Poor baby," Pauline said. "Want me to make it all better?" She scooped up his limp dick and gently rubbed his shaft and balls.

"Mmmm," Brian groaned.

"Don't neglect the testicles," Pauline instructed her daughter.

Jane followed her mother's example. She massaged everything.

"Oh. Nice," her father roared. Soon her father's penis was standing at attention.

Pauline said, "We could probably get the guys off in a couple of minutes if we aggressively masturbated them. That comes in handy when time is short or you're on your period and intercourse is off the table.

"However, that's not your only option," she said grinning devilishly. "There's a lot of fun to be had by you and your partner when you deliberately postpone their climax."

She stroked her father's firm cock. She gave him a smile and increased the speed of her strokes.

"Oh. Oh," he cried out in sync with the strokes.

Pauline leaned in and changed from one hand going straight up and down to two hands moving in a twisting motion.

Her dad loved it and moaned, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Then suddenly Pauline stopped and pulled her hands away.

"Aw. No!" Brain whined. He looked at her, hoping and praying that she'd resume the handjob. His stiff dick ached. It throbbed and twitched.

"Please!" he begged.

Pauline was silent and didn't move. Jane's eyes flew from a horny, desperate man to the quiet, smug woman.

"Don't leave me hanging," Brian implored.

Pauline waited an agonizing fifteen seconds and then she grabbed her father's dick and mercifully stroked him.

"OHHH!" Brian groaned loudly. "Thank you!"

Pauline looked at her daughter as she continued to slowly and lightly stroke her dad. She said, "See how much he enjoyed it after a short break. Teasing added to his pleasure."

She stopped masturbating him. She turned to her father and said, "Dad, I'm stopping. Not to be a cock teasing bitch, but to save your stiffy." she playfully slapped it and said, "If you only get to come once a day, let's make it worth your while and have you pop off in Jane or me."

She smiled and said in a teasing manner, "Jane, we can flip for it."

Jane and the others laughed.

"Jimmy, I'm free," Pauline said seductively. He stepped up to her. His mother got more oil and lubed him up. She turned to her daughter and said, "Let's be cock teasers!"