Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women enthusiastically pleasured their partner. They rubbed them vigorously and then switched gears and did nothing at all. Pauline monitored her daughter's efforts and said, "Good. You're a cock teaser like your mum."

The men groused and begged loudly when the women retracted their hands. Their complaints were met with laughter.

A message appeared on the screen. All saw it. Pauline said her line.

"I think it's our turn for some attention," Jane said. "I want a massage."

The women stood and when to a padded table and lay face up. The men came over, erections bobbing. Following the instructions on the screens, Brian and Price went to Pauline. Jimmy went to Jane.

Jimmy said, "Two can play the teasing game. Let's oil up these babes, get them hot and bothered and leave them hanging. Let's see how they like it."

Jane grabbed her boobs and pushed them out and up. She said, "Are you telling me if I allowed you to touch these, you'd do it, then stop and walk away?"

Jimmy's eyes got big. He stared at her soft, voluptuous breasts and stuttered his answer. "Ah... Ah, sure." His voice was weak and unconvincing.

"Okay, big brother," she taunted him. "Oil up these puppies and prove it!"

The others laughed. Price elbowed his son and said, "You realize that even if you win this argument, you lose, right?"

Jimmy looked chagrined and said, "Yes. Because then I wouldn't be touching her wonderful funbags."

He grabbed a tit and poured oil on it. He massaged the oil all over and then focused on the other wonderful mound. He squeezed and fondled her fine pair. His hands went slipping and sliding over and around her bosom.

"Wow! These are great," he cried.

"Wow!" Jane echoed his expression of wonder. "Your hands feel great." She shut her eyes, lay back and basked in the good sensations.

"I want in on the fun," Pauline said playfully. "How about it, Dad? Can I convince you to oil up my tatas?"

Brian picked up a bottle of oil and poured some on her chest and his hands. He smiled and looked forward to touching her boobs. He said, "I won't make you ask twice." His smile grew broader and his hands searched out her breasts. He squeezed them gently.

"Nice pair," he said. He moved his hands in concentric circles. His fingers dug into her soft flesh.

"Oh. Nice," she cooed.

Eventually, his fingers found her nipples. He tweaked them not so gently.

"Ouch," she protested and slapped at his hand.

Price laughed and said his assigned line, "Can anyone join this massage party or do you have to be a member of the family?

The others laughed. Price oiled up his hands and grabbed his wife's foot. He started giving her a foot massage. The lucky recipient sighed heavily and exclaimed, "On my God! That feels good."

Brian played with this daughter's big, soft tits and smiled broadly.

Price continued the foot massage. He lifted the foot and worked on her toes. His actions caused her legs to spread and he got a clear view of her pussy. It made him smile. Pauline noticed where he was looking. She spread her legs wider rewarding him for the bang-up job he was doing on her foot. Her husband's smile got bigger.

Since this was all choreographed by the director. All of this was caught on camera: the close-up shot of Pauline's trimmed pussy, of Jimmy and Brian fondling the big breasts, and the reactions shoot of everyone's faces.

"Brilliant!" Kyle screamed in his mind. The scene came off just as he'd hoped. "These ordinary people are doing an extraordinary job," he told himself.

The men diligently massaged the ladies. It wasn't long before slick hands found their way to wet vulvas. Eager fingers slipped through the soft folds of flesh.

"Ohhhhh!" Pauline moaned in a low guttural voice,

Jane cried out in a higher pitch. "Oh! Oh! Oh" She sounded surprised. She was. She didn't know a man's fingers sweeping across her clit and inside her lady lips could produce this much pleasure.

The men worked them over. They varied the pace and the areas they touched. Their actions drove the women to new heights of pleasure and caused them to coo and sigh.

"There. More there," Jane pleaded when her brother's thumb brushed against her clit. He gave her more. He moved his thumb back and forth across the special nub.

Pauline was writhing in pleasure. Her breathing was labored, her heart pounded and her hips were moving like crazy. Brian had two fingers moving in a circular motion and rhythmically crashing into her swollen clitoris.

She was being successfully doubled teamed. While her father worked the pleasure button, her husband had two fingers in her soaked cunt. Price alternated curling his fingers to rub her G-spot and then switching to quick jabs that penetrated her forcefully and stretched her inflamed pussy.

The women were loving their massages. The world around them barely registered in their brains. They were concentrating on all the good feelings inside their bodies.

They heard Jimmy say, "On the count of three." They paid him no mind. They had better, more important things to think about, like how big the coming orgasm would be. Jimmy said, "One. Two. Three!"

The men stop everything. They stepped away from the women.

"What? No!" Jane cried.

"Don't stop!" Pauline begged. She opened her eyes and begged, "Come back!"

The men silently stood still. Their faces expressionless for a count of ten. It seemed like forever to the women being denied pleasure. Then, Jimmy smiled cruelly and said, "We are cunt teasers. Two can play the teasing game."

"Bastards!" Jane hissed. She was royally pissed.

The man laughed gently. They knew how maddening this technique was, but it did heighten pleasure. They stepped back into place and resumed.

"Oh, God! Thank you," Jane cried instantly forgiving her brother as his fingers found her pussy.

"OH! Yes!" her mother called out when the guys resumed their actions.

It wasn't long before mother and daughter were bucking and crying out in pleasure and then spasmed and enjoyed a tremendous climax. Jane saw stars. Pauline felt joy and peace and pleasure. She was at one with the universe.

The set was silent. The cameras caught the women's twisted faces and contorted bodies. They recorded them as the laid back with their eyes closed and felt the joy race through their flush, glistening bodies.

They were still for many minutes. The men didn't speak or touch them. They gave them all the time they needed to experience their bliss. Jane sighed and stretched. She said, "Mmmm. That was wonderful. Jimmy, I love you."

The adults chuckled. Brian said, "Been there. Who hasn't felt great affection for someone who has given you great pleasure?"

Jimmy stepped to his sister and per the screens' instructions, he kissed her lips, gently caressed a breast and said, "I love you too, sis."

She said, "I was seconds away from punching and cursing you for being a bastard, for being a cunt teaser, but now all I feel is love. I love everyone and everything."

"That's what great sex can do to you," Pauline said. She recited her line, "You experience all these wonderful feelings and wonder 'Why isn't there peace on earth?' People just need to fuck more."

"Roll over girls," Price said. "We're only half way through our massage."

The women flipped over. The men changed partners. Jimmy began massaging his mother's back. She appreciated his gentle touch and said, "Mmmm. That feels wonderful, son."

Brian and Price rubbed Jane's young, firm body. Price worked on her neck and shoulders. Brian gave her a foot massage.

"Oh. Thanks, guys," she replied sleepily.

The massages continued. It was unhurried and relaxing. The women dozed.

After working out all the stress and tension in their upper body, the guys went to work on their butts. Father and Grandfather doubled teamed Jane. Jimmy had his mother's plump, curvaceous ass all to himself.

At first, they kneaded the buttocks and upper thighs. Occasionally they would do a quick exploration of a butt crack. On these trips, they touched the women's anus. Then their hands found and played with the woman's pussy.

The first time her father brushed his fingers across her butthole, Jane cried out in surprise, "Oh!" She wondered why anyone would want to touch her there.

The massages continued. The men asked the ladies to spread their legs. They complied. Now, the men could easily see their target. They made more frequent forays to the women's assholes. There was no penetration, but they pressed against the anuses.

Finally, the guys gave up the pretense of a massage. They focused on arousing their partner. They dedicated one hand to pussy play and the other to anal play. The slick oil allowed for easy penetration of both orifices and it was done.

When Jane felt a finger slide up her butt, she jumped and said, "Hey! What are you doing?"

Her grandfather told her the truth. "I'm preparing you."

"What!"

Her father said, "You've been mewing and squirming while we were playing with your ass. What did you think was going to happen?"

"I don't know. Is it even possible? Mom?"

"Oh, yes!" Pauline groaned as Jimmy shoved two fingers in her butt. She was momentarily distracted. Then she answered, "What Jane?"

"Mom, they're talking about sex in the butt."

"If you're anything like me, you'll love it. Jimmy has two fingers in my poop chute right now. I can hardly wait for his cock to be in me."

"Really!" She lifted her torso off the table, looked at her mother and said incredulously. "People do that? You like that?"

Pauline started laughing. It went on for a while. Jane was perplexed. Finally, her mother spoke. "Sorry Darling, I was remembering when you were six and I served you Brussels sprouts for the first time. You wanted nothing to do with them. I said, 'Try it. You'll like it.'"

"Brussels sprouts cooked in the oven and covered with Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar is one of my favorite things," Jane admitted.

"I hope you'll give anal sex a try. I didn't steer you wrong on the sprouts. Be sure to use lots of lube."

"Okay."

"Attagirl," her father said. "Add another finger, Brian."

"Ahhh," Jane called out as she felt two fingers enter her bum. "Sorry to cry out. That didn't hurt. I was scared."

"I think we're ready," Brian announced as two digits slid in Jane's butt smoothly.

"Mom is too," Jimmy said. He had three fingers inside his mother's bottom.

Pauline said, "There are dozens of ways to do this, Jane. One of the easier ways is missionary. Come over here and watch me, then you can give it a try."

Jimmy climbed up on the padded table and knelt at her feet. His mother brought her knees up to her shoulders and held them there hooking her arms around her knees.

"Lube me up, Jimmy."

As he poured oil on her ass and massaged it in her, she said, "Jane, I'm going to put my legs on his shoulders. You can see he's got great access and a straight shot into my ass. This position opens my anus for easy penetration that makes it good for both of us.

"I like it this way. I can see his face. He can play with my tits or diddle my clit. Go ahead, Jimmy. Fuck my ass."

Jimmy lined up his dick and leaned over her. She released her legs and rested them on his shoulders. He drove it in.

"Fuck! Your tight," he said.

"Oh. That's a big cock," Pauline said and her ass slowly opened and let him inside her. He paused a couple of times to let her catch her breath and adjust to his girth. Then they fucked slowly.

"Oh! Oh," she moaned. Pauline looked at her daughter and said, "It's just that easy and it feels amazing. Go try it."

Jane scampered back to her table. She was a very flexible young woman, she easily pulled her knees to her tits and expose her nether region to Brian and Price.

"That's a beautiful sight," Brian said. "Dad, why don't you do the honors and hit that."

"Okay."

He applied oil on his daughter and his cock. He climbed up on the table and knelt in front of her. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes. Be gentle."

"Always, my love."

He put his dick against her anus and pushed slowly and steadily. She didn't open as quickly as her more experienced mother did, but she did accept him.

"Oh, God! You're stretching me."

Price paused and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"No. Just pressure and stretching."

He leaned over her. One hand steadied him and the other rubbed her clit. He pushed more. "It's sliding in," he announced.

She was breathing quickly and loudly. Her mother called out, "Stay calm. Try to relax. You're doing great."

Jane said concerned, "Mom, it doesn't hurt. It's a little uncomfortable. Mainly I feel like I'm going to poop."

Pauline laughed and said, "That's pretty common." she reassured her, "Soon it will start feeling amazing."

Since Jane hadn't cried out in pain or told him to stop, Price kept pressing forward. Slowly his dick slid all the way in. "You did it, Jane. You took all of me."

"It hurt a little at the begin when you shoved the huge head of your penis in me, but after that it was okay. I'm so full. I like it when you play with my pussy. Could you keep doing that?"

"Absolutely, Princess. Goodness, your tight."

The men were conscientious as the buttfucked their partners. They did it slowly, under control and were always listening to their partner. They paused or slowed down whenever requested.

After a bit, Jane was stretched and enjoyed it. Her mother and brother, having done it before, got up to speed faster and really went at it.

"Pound my ass," Pauline demanded. Half the fun for her was being dominated by an aggression man.

Jimmy slammed into her. For him, anal was great because the hole was tighter. He also liked it because it was naughty. They fucked and screamed and came. Hard.

Price made sure to stimulate her clit as he fucked his daughter in the ass. She loved the feel of his cock in her butt. He loved being there.

"Oh, OH! Dad," she shouted as the pleasure build, but she didn't climax.

Price came hard and moaned, "Oh, Jane! Oh, Jane! Jane!"

The cameras caught it all. Kyle was thrilled. It was raw, passionate and dirty. He knew the world would love this film.

Pauline's eyes rolled back in her head. She was unaware of this. She was focused on her orgasm. Her stunning, brilliant, over the moon orgasm.

Jimmy and Price were likewise out of it. They enjoyed their orgasmic state. Jane was envious of them. She was especially jealous of the joy her mother was feeling. She told herself, "That could be me. I could have come like that if I stopped being so nervous and just went with the flow".

She looked to Brian and said, "Granddad, I blew it. I could have come and been as euphoric as the others, but I got anxious and scared."

"This is all new for you. As you gain experience, the sex will be better and the orgasms more frequent."

"I want to try again. Now. Will you do me in the butt?"

He was stunned. This was all for the movie, but still, it was jarring to hear his

granddaughter ask him to fuck her ass. He asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Price recovered from his climax and heard the conversation. He climbed off his daughter and moved to a nearby chair. He said, "Go ahead, Brian. She's young and spry. Her asshole is stretched open and well lubricated."

"Well, okay," he said. "I'm going to need some help." He looked down at his half-hard dick.

"I can fix that," Jane said with a smile. She hopped off the table and knelt in front of the chair her grandfather was sitting in and blew him. She brought his hands to her breasts and let him play with her fine pair while she sucked his cock. It didn't take long for him to harden.

"Oh, my! You're good at that," he gushed.

Jane beamed and climbed back on the table. She nearly bent her body in half as she brought her knees up to her shoulders. Brian put oil on the two of them and got on the massage table.

He took his steely dick in hand and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes."

Brian thrust forward and pierced the anus of his granddaughter.

"Oh. You're in," Jane said.

"Oh, my. Oh, my. You have a tight ass."

She smiled proudly and rested her legs on his shoulders as he came forward and began fucking her. He was slow and steady. It felt as good as when her father did it. The difference was her attitude. She was more relaxed. The pleasure came and it built and built.

By now, her mother and Jimmy were back to normal. They came over and stood beside her.

Pauline said, "You can do it."

Jimmy saw that Brian needed to use both hands to keep his balance. He brought a hand to his sister's clit and rubbed it drawing small circles on her.

"Oh!" Jane gasped. "Thanks, brother. That's nice."

The old man didn't have speed, but he did have staying power and he was considerate to the neophyte. He got her peculating and with Jimmy's skilled hand, Jane has able to take that blissful leap over the edge.

Grandpa found nirvana too. He filled her bowels with cum and collapsed on the climaxing teenager.

Mother smiled. She kissed her dad and said, "Good job." She kissed her daughter and said, "Good for you, my brave girl."

Afterwards, in the bathroom where the women cleaned up, Pauline asked, "What do you think about anal sex?"

"I worried that it would be painful, then I worried that I was going to have a bowel movement," she said giggling.

"You definitely feel like you're going to poop, either all over yourself or on his dick. The key is lots of lube and doing it nice and slow. It's different from regular sex. For me, it feels like he's going in deeper."

Jane tried to put the experience into words. She said, "Their cocks felt bigger and completely filled me. As they were going in, I had to hold my breath because I felt my body didn't have room for air and their dicks at the same time, but once they were in, the pleasure radiated through my whole body."

Pauline looked at her daughter with pride and said, "That's a good description. Now answer the $64.00 question, would you do it again?"

The women shouted simultaneously, "Absolutely!" Then, they laughed.

"Yes! Cut. Great job, ladies!" Kyle was thrilled by what they had said and done. "We have a hell of a movie!" he exclaimed.

^^^

That evening and the next couple of days were the same. Pure debauchery. The Taylor's kissed, licked, sucked and fucked one another. The women were with every man singularly and in every possible combination. The sex was nasty, filthy, lewd and shameless. Needlessly to say, it made for a great movie.

Kyle was ecstatic. His bosses would be pleased. The country was sure to fill its confers with a ton of money. The Taylor family was sent home with the thanks of the Department of Revenue.

That night Jimmy looked in on his younger sister. Jane was lounging on her bed studying. She looked as she usually looked. She was a pretty girl with a fine figure, but she'd made no effort to highlight her appealing features. She didn't have on makeup. Her long blond hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail.

She was back to working on her life's ambition of becoming a doctor. Jimmy was back to his normal life. He was going out with some friends to drink and have fun. He razzed his sister, "Jane, are you really going to spend another Friday night studying?"

"Yes, big brother. I'm studying again. Someday you'll thank your lucky stars that I took my studies so seriously."

She put her book down and stretched. Her short skirt rode up and he got a quick upskirt flash.

"Are you not wearing panties?" he asked incredulously and smiled broadly.

She stood and quickly pulled off her top. Her fantastic boobs bounced into view. She gave her brother a sexy smile and said, "I'm a changed woman. It's no longer all work and no play for me."

She shimmied out of her skirt and stood nude in front of him. She smiled beguilingly and said, "Are you in a hurry to leave or do you have time to fuck me?"