Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered her room, locked the door and undressed. He said, "My motto is 'family first'!"

"Good!" she said with a giggle. She flopped onto the bed. He quickly joined her. They kissed and groped one another. Then, as comfortable as longtime lovers, they slid into "69".

"You've got a great cock," Jane said as she held and appraised his thick member. Then she demonstrated her newly learned skills.

"Oh! Fuck! You're good at that."

He buried his face between her legs and kissed and licked everything,

She pulled off him long enough to say, "Emmm. I love that! And I love you!"

They seriously pleasured one another with their mouths and fucked in a variety of positions. He blew his load hammering her from behind after making her squeal, scream and come.

^^^

That Sunday, Jane visited her grandparents. They had a lovely lunch and discussed Jane's college courses and her plans to go to medical school. Jane and Blanche sent Brian into the family room to watch a ballgame. They washed the dishes.

As she was drying the last plate, Blanche said, "I'm sorry you were selected for the cinema project. Brian told me what you and everyone had to do."

Jane's face lost all color. She looked ashen. She was embarrassed that her grandmother knew what she'd done.

"Oh, you poor dear." Blanche hugged her granddaughter and said, "Don't feel bad or be embarrassed. I know you did it to save my life. He said you were very brave."

The women sat at the kitchen table and Jane told her everything. Every humiliating detail. She ended the story by saying, "I'd do it all again to make sure you get the care you need.

"It was a good thing," Jane said with all seriousness. "It forced me to explore my sexuality, an area of my life that I had been neglecting. I'm a stronger, more complete person."

Blanche gave her granddaughter a kind smile and said, "Sometimes you learn important lessons in unexpected places."

Jane said, "You're right. Like when I learned to ride a bike."

Her grandmama gave her a queer look. "I don't understand."

Jane laughed and said, "I didn't mean riding a cock is like riding a bicycle. What I meant was in both instances I was afraid. I didn't even want to try it, but once I did, I discovered I was good at it and that I liked it. Both instances taught me to confront my fears."

"You're right," Blanche said. "I have been allowing my fears to control me." She frowned and explained, "Let's just say it's been a while since I've ridden a bicycle. I blamed it on health reasons. I've neglected my husband and denied myself pleasure by putting the kibosh on our sex life.

Blanched looked deep in thought. Jane said playfully, "They say you never forget how to ride a bike."

It was the grandmother's turn to laugh. "Yes, and you're only as old as you feel."

Jane said, "Yes. You're still a beautiful woman. I'll slip out and you can have some quality time with your man."

"Wait," Blanche said. "Your cinema project story reminds me that sometimes we all need help."

The women huddled together and talked.

A few minutes later, Jane walked into the living room and asked her grandfather, "Have you got a minute? Grandmother and I need a hand."

"Sure. Anything for my sweetie and favorite granddaughter," Brian said with a smile.

She left the room. He followed her to his bedroom. The room was illuminated by candles. His wife appeared to be naked under a sheet. While he took this in, Jane undressed and slipped into bed.

Brian was stunned and confused. His wife said, "Old man, this is exactly what it seems. Two naked women are ready to have sex with you. The correct move is to undress and join us."

Brian and Blanche had been married for going on fifty years. They'd had sex, good sex, but nothing wild and crazy. No swinging. No sex in public. Just straight sex behind closed doors. That's why he was so surprised.

"This is not a trick," his wife said. She pulled down the sheet exposing her sagging breasts and Jane's young, perfect pair. She smiled invitingly and said, "Those people who said, 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks' were wrong. I'm having my first threesome. Get naked and join us. Or do I have to phone Jimmy?"

Brian tossed off his clothes and raced to the bed. He snuggled with the women. He kissed and fondled them. They reciprocated. He loved it. He was thrilled that his wife was being sexual. He was impressed that she wasn't upset or jealous of the beautiful, younger woman in their bed whose charms out shined hers.

Blanche smiled devilishly and said, "Jane, I'm sorry that health reasons caused me to miss out on the cinema project. I have not lived an adventurous sexual life, but I do have one skill that I could have taught you."

She grabbed her husband's dick. She went down on him and it disappeared into her mouth. Blanche pulled off, smiled and asked, "Did you learn how to deepthroat a cock?"

Jane was surprised. She giggled and said, "No. Would you teach me?"

Blanche explained and demonstrated the move. Jane struggled at first. She had a strong gag reflex, but with persistence and her grandmother's instruction, she got the hang of it.

"Good girl!" Blanche praised her. "Now you've got it."

Jane pulled off, took a deep breath and said, beaming, "I did it! Thanks, grandmother. Dad and Jimmy will be surprised and impressed."

The women shared a celebratory hug. Then Blanche turned to her husband and said, "That's a nice stiffie. How about using it on me?"

"Gladly."

She lay back. Brain licked her cunt and got her ready. Then he climbed on top of her and slid inside her. They made love while their granddaughter watched.

"Oh, Blanche!" Brian cried out as he came inside her for the first time in years.

"I love you," Blanche replied. She hugged him tightly. She didn't climax, but she'd enjoyed being intimate. It felt good to do her wifely duty. She'd made her man happy and had taken care of his needs.

They all lay there silently. Jane said, "That was beautiful. Thanks for showing me how loving sex can be."

The women hugged. Jane's firmer bosom pushed her grandmother's soft saggy boobs aside. They kissed on the lips, not passionately. It was warm and loving and congratulatory.

Everyone cleaned up and dressed. The grandparents walked Jane to the door. She said, "See you soon."

They had a feeling she meant it.

^^^

A couple of days later when Price and Pauline were watching television after dinner. Jane walked in the room naked. She was gorgeous, fit and sexy. She said, "I want to play."

Her father panicked and said, "Jane! What are you doing? Tucker might see you!"

"Dad, it's cool," Jane said. "Tucker is at a sleepover. He'll be gone all night. It's just us adults."

He calmed down. Her mother had driven her youngest to his friend's house. She knew Tucker wasn't home. She was intrigued by her daughter's request.

Her mother said, amused, "What do you have in mind?"

"Fucking dad."

"Oh, really, and what about me? Am I to watch, join in or leave the room?" she said with a smile.

Jane whistled and her brother, also naked, entered the room. Jane said, deadpan, "I thought you could suck Jimmy's cock and we could see how it goes."

Her parents laughed. They also quickly undressed and an orgy ensued. The highlight of the night was when Price sat on the edge of the sofa and Jane, facing away from him, sat on his lap. She took his dick in her ass. Then Jimmy came forward and shoved his cock in her cunt.

"Oh, Mom. This is wonderful!"

The guys fucked her in tandem, but only for a short while.

Pauline interrupted them and said, "My turn!"

She impaled herself on her husband's penis taking it in the ass. They both groaned loudly. When she was ready, she waved her son to come forward. He crouched down and shoved his slick dick into her hungry pussy.

The men fucked her. There were lots of grunts and heavy breathing. Pauline seemed out of it. She was like a buoy in the ocean being tossed about by waves. The men rocked her back and forth. She was lost in the sensations.

Price came first. He roared mightily and shove his dick hard into her ass and exploded. Pauline and Jimmy came at the same time. Each frantically fucking the other. Jane watched. She was amazed and happy for them.

She left and got towels and drinks. When she returned, Jane said, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"Yes," her mother agreed. "It was intense"

"When they were doing me, I was thinking this is wonderful. It was like sex times two," Jane explained.

Her mother laughed and nodded, "That's a good description. What about you guys?"

Jimmy said, "Yes. Sex doubled or sex squared."

Price just grunted. He was spent. It had been a great evening of fucking and sucking.

"Look at your dad. The poor man is worn out. He can't speak. I should get him to bed. Jane, next time you can finish with the guys."

She said seriously, "I'm going to hold you to that promise."

The parents walked arm in arm back to their room. Jimmy drank some water and said, "Sis, give me a little time and I'll be ready to go again."

"Good. How about we watch a movie and then you take me doggie-style in my pussy and finish in my bum."

"Sounds good to me."

They sat on the sofa. Jane selected a movie. She said, "Are we getting together will Carlos and Mark on Friday night?

"Yes," her brother said. He snuggled up beside her and copped a feel of her bare breast. He teased and asked, "Are you sure you can handle the three of us."

"Yes," she said calmly and she started the film. She asked, "And Saturday, it's you, me, Molly and Sam?"

"Yes. It'll be a bang-up Saturday night. They're happy to swing with us."

"Great," she answered as the credits rolled.

He said proudly, "Look at you! Two months ago, you did nothing, but study. Now, you're as sex-crazed as I am. Shall I find us a party for Sunday?"

"No. You know my schedule. Sunday is a study day. I still want to be a doctor. I'm sticking with my regimen: two nights of hedonistic behavior and five for studying with the occasional family quickie.

He kissed her and said, "I am so proud of you." He teased her and modified the old proverb, he said, "You've learned a lesson 'All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl.' You, my dear, are the opposite of dull. You are brilliant, vivacious, beautiful, fun and delicious."

He pushed her down on the sofa and began eating her sex.

Their parents entered the room. They were headed to the kitchen to grab a snack. They paused and watched their children have sex.

"Oh! Brother, you're the best," Jane said. She fumbled with the remote and turned off the television. She tossed the remote aside and shouted, "Eat my pussy!"

He did. After licking her gash and kissing her clit, he pulled up and said, "I love the taste of your pussy. I can hardly wait to fuck you!"

He laughed and said, "Before you were in the National Cinema Project, could you imagine me saying those words to you?"

"No!" she said and laughed with him. Then she said, "Being selected was the best thing that ever happened to me."

The End