Preludes Ch. 06: Good Chemistry

Story Info
Rachel blows off class for some mid-day fun.
14.6k words
4.73
19.2k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 5: Cancelled Policy

PART II

CHAPTER 6

Rachel pushed her locker shut and glanced over at the clock in the hallway. It was early afternoon and she still had ten minutes left of lunch period before her chemistry class began. She rolled her eyes at the thought. She hated chemistry. She was supposed to turn in a lab report for some dumb experiment they'd been doing in class lately, but she had barely written a thing. She rolled her eyes again. Whatever.

There was still more than a month and a half of school left, but Rachel had basically checked out. She was barely going through the motions when it came to her schoolwork and in some cases she was blowing it off entirely. She'd failed the last couple of tests and papers she'd completed and she was dangerously approaching a bad place in terms of passing a few classes. But she had stopped caring a while back.

It had been several weeks since her awful fight with Rebecca and she still wandered aimlessly in the dark loneliness that their separation had brought. Rebecca hated her and had taken to completely ignoring her very existence lately. Rachel was doing a good job of putting up a happy face, but inside she had been ripped apart. There was a hole in her heart and her desperate attempts to fill it had led her only to even more troubling and confusing places.

She'd found herself in some bad situations during this stretch and she oscillated constantly between feeling awful about herself and yearning for another fix to fill the void. It had never been terribly difficult to talk Rachel onto her knees, but lately some boys weren't even putting up minimal levels of effort. She knew she was being used, but part of her actually enjoyed it. As twisted as it was, submitting to some boy and allowing herself to be the object to get him off was one of the only times she felt needed or wanted. It would make her feel powerful again, if only temporarily.

But the feeling would fade into self-loathing and she'd need her next outlet to make the pain go away. She'd been passive and submissive at every turn and found herself giving in even when the circumstance had felt wrong or uncomfortable. It was still wildly surreal that she'd allowed Matt to have sex with her and her "date" with Shane was proof positive that she would still submit when treated with a total lack of respect. She might even be more willing in those moments.

Rachel pushed the thoughts away and bit her lip as she wondered again what she was planning to do about her lab report. She sighed. Probably nothing. Just vacantly tell her teacher that she had forgotten and shrug when she was told she'd get a zero. She'd return to her seat and count the minutes until class was over. And from there, she'd count the minutes until she could go home. Every day was pretty much the same.

Deciding to move on, she reached down and idly scratched an itch on her thigh. Spring had fully sprung and she had on a short black skirt with a tight, black and white striped long-sleeve top. It was a very thin material and the horizontal stripes stretched tautly across her full chest. She had on a black headband and her soft, silky hair fell a few inches past her shoulders. She looked very nice, and outside the shortness of her skirt, it was a pretty classy outfit. It still drew attention to her chest and her toned legs but it was a bit more modest than the types of outfits she'd found herself wearing lately.

As the weather warmed (and her attitude towards caring what others thought cooled), Rachel had been showing up with a steady diet of low-cut shirts and tank tops. Her boobs were fantastic and she had been putting them on display lately, mainly as part of her misguided need for attention. She'd gotten in trouble for her tops a few times and received detentions. She'd even noticed some of the male teachers giving her body subtle and nervous glances.

Along those lines, as her level of apathy in the classroom grew higher, she found herself jokingly fantasizing about which teachers she'd be willing to blow in exchange for just giving her a simple B (shit, even a C) and leaving her alone for the rest of the semester. She had caught herself staring at her English teacher almost every day and she'd shiver with excitement as she'd recall the day back in the fall that he had walked into the same bathroom where she'd been giving her friend Greg a mid-day blowjob.

She'd caught his eyes on her chest a few times and she decided she'd certainly suck his dick if she didn't have to write any more papers. He wasn't especially attractive and was likely old enough to be her dad. But she'd still do it. She'd kneel down beside his desk and generously suck her way to a life free from essays and literature quizzes. She'd probably even enjoy it a little bit. Maybe more than a little bit...

Rachel tingled and leaned up from her locker as the dirty fantasies swirled in her head. Her lips twisted into a smirk and she shook her head in mock disappointment as she thought of how her chemistry teacher was an older woman. Guess a blowjob wouldn't be helping her with her missing lab report.

She rolled her eyes at her silly thoughts and leaned over to grab her bag. She was about to head down the hallway towards class when two guys she recognized came around the corner; Ryan and Andrew (or Drew). They were joking about something and they both smiled at Rachel as they walked over to their nearby lockers.

"Whattup, Rach?" Ryan called out with a smile. "Lookin' good today, girl!" He gave her a friendly wink.

Rachel smiled back and was about to respond when Drew jumped in.

"Dude, when doesn't she look good?" He grinned at her but raised a playful eyebrow. "Gotta ask though, what's with the long sleeves? Is it winter again?"

He laughed and turned away from her to throw an empty soda can at a trash can several feet away. It hit the rim and bounced off. He shrugged and turned back to her.

"Definitely prefer those low tops, babe."

Rachel blushed a bit and shot them both a sarcastic smile as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Oh, I bet you do. Sorry that everyday can't be boobie day around here. Gotta mix it up a bit, ya know?" She winked back and brought her hands to the front of her top, resting them purposefully over the soft expanse of her chest.

"Plus, what? You don't like this shirt? I think it looks nice."

She was blatantly flirting back with them and doing things she'd never do so openly, even with how she was. But lately, she craved these moments. She craved the attention, and while the self-aware part of her rolled her eyes at her own comically slutty displays, she ignored it all in her quest to be wanted and valued. She knew deep down it was desperate (and also dangerous based on where it could lead) but she simply preferred to focus on the good feelings it gave her. So she did.

Ryan and Drew exchanged intrigued glances and turned to grin at her. Neither of them had ever gotten with her but they'd obviously heard the rumors and knew what she was about. The story that Brad had told them about his threesome had gotten one hundred times hotter when it spread through school that Rachel had been the mystery girl. And lately it seemed like every week there was some whisper about something else that she'd done. It surely wasn't all true, but if even half of it was, well, shit. And here she was, teasingly rubbing her shirt and flirting back with them both.

Drew shot her a devious smile and shook his head. "Well, I guess when you hold it in that light, the shirt does improve a bit. And I'm never going to argue with seeing you in something tight." He smirked as an exciting thought popped into his head.

"Where are you headed now anyway? You got a study hall next, right?" He nodded over at Ryan to come closer.

Rachel brought her hands away from her chest and frowned. "Ugh. I wish! I have chem next. I think I'd go play in traffic!" She rolled her eyes and let out a laugh.

The boys laughed back and Ryan spoke. "Whoa! Hey now! Don't have to get all extreme. How about instead, we do something a lot more fun than chem and a lot less sad than dying in a car wreck?"

Rachel raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms across her chest. "Something 'a lot more fun'?" She laughed. "And what exactly would that be?"

Drew jumped back in. "Well, why don't we go someplace quieter and continue our fashion discussion? I'd love to find out more about your outfit. And hey, you could even learn more about what I got on. It could be, like, educational." He grinned widely.

Rachel could sense where they were going and she felt the rush of excitement as she continued to play along. She widened her eyes and smirked sarcastically. "Educational, huh? Hmmm...it sounds a bit like you want to do more than have a discussion." She licked her lips involuntarily.

Ryan sucked in his breath and Drew spoke again.

"See? And they say us athletes are dumb. This girl has quite the good head on her. Or, you know, from what I've heard anyway..."

Rachel smirked at his pun. "Oh, you've heard that have you?" She flashed her eyes at them both. "Well this discussion does sound like it might be fun, but like I said, I have chem in, like, five minutes. Sorry boys." She stuck out her lip and offered a playful mock pout.

Ryan jumped in to keep the train on the rails. "Chem? Fuck that shit, Rach. Fuck Mrs. Potter. Lemme guess, she'll sit up there with her little white hairbun and chatter on about some elemental bullshit for close to an hour." He made a funny face and imitated her shrill voice as Drew and Rachel laughed along.

Rachel smirked at them again and let out a little sigh. She hadn't done her lab report after all. What was the point of going to class? She'd probably get detention if she skipped but she'd quit the soccer team so she had nothing really to do after school. Unless Matt decided to text her. She swallowed and kept her thoughts squarely on the present.

She felt her stomach flutter with excitement as she thought about what they were asking of her. Her usual inner dialogue that analyzed moments like these and tried to talk herself out of giving into boys' requests had been pretty quiet these days. She loved the pleasurable sensations she got from flirting, and while previously she might have at least put up an internal struggle before submitting, nowadays she just skipped directly to the fun. She bit her lip and looked over both boys with a fake annoyed sigh as she twirled a strand of her between her fingers.

"So what is it you boys want exactly?"

Ryan and Drew again exchanged grins and moved in for the kill. Drew leaned in close to her and spoke with a smile.

"How about a little bathroom stall study break? Just some quick head, ya know?"

Rachel moved her jaw around in mock-surprise and flicked her eyes between the boys with her eyebrows raised. She let out a little laugh. "Oh, just like that, huh? Both of-?" She cut off with an embarrassed grin and lowered her voice as another student walked close by.

"Both of you? Like, right now?"

Ryan and Drew nodded back to her and Ryan spoke up.

"Yeah, look no big deal. It's actually better. I heard about your little thing with Greg a while back where some teacher walked in almost caught you. With two of us, one can be on the lookout. It's pretty much perfect."

Rachel felt her body surge with excitement as she took in their casual request. They had just asked her to give them both blowjobs in the bathroom at school. Further, they were asking her to skip class and likely get in trouble to do it. It was pretty crazy.

But even crazier was that she was definitely on board. She knew it was a bad idea but her only true pleasure lately came from things like this. And while the feelings wouldn't last, they'd at least be present. Far better than the dull sadness she felt the rest of the day as she waited out the clock. Yup, she'd do it. Simple as that.

Rachel bit her lip and gave them another fake sigh as if she was still mulling it over. She looked around briefly and noticed that lunch was about to end. The hallway was thinning out as students filed into their respective rooms for the start of next period. Drew and Ryan had a free period so they were in no hurry and it was beginning to be clear that she wouldn't be making it to chemistry today either. Finally, she released the boys from their torturous wait and gave them a roll of her eyes and little nod.

"Okay. I'm game. Lead the way."

Ryan and Drew both swallowed hard and quickly composed themselves. Drew gave her a smile and nod and indicated down the hallway. The three of them walked casually and turned a corner down a separate corridor which led to the bathrooms. They glanced around as they approached and Drew ducked his head in to make sure it was empty. It wasn't.

He pulled his head back with a start after seeing another boy washing his hands as he hurried to finish up and get to class. The three of them awkwardly looked away and pretended to be doing other things as he came out of the door almost in a run. He stopped briefly to notice them and gave a slight wrinkle of his brow before walking quickly down the hallway towards whatever class he was now late to. The trio looked at each other with a silly laugh and Rachel wondered if that boy knew what they were doing. Whatever. She didn't really care if he did.

All three of them moved quickly into the bathroom and looked around. As opposed to the older and smaller room that Rachel had gone into with Greg earlier in the year, this was one of the main bathrooms. It had three urinals and a handful of stalls. Drew indicated towards the handicapped one at the end of the room as it was the most spacious.

Rachel walked ahead of them and pushed the door open. She still hated boys' bathrooms; they were gross. She set her book bag down on the top of the toilet and turned back around towards the boys who were still standing in the main area of the bathroom. She looked at them curiously and then grinned as she realized that they were quietly arguing about something. She rolled her eyes. They were trying to determine who got to go first. Boys. So stupid.

She pulled a hair-tie from her wrist and casually pulled her hair into a ponytail as she waited for them to solve their dilemma. Finally, Drew stepped forward with an excited grin and began to enter the stall. Rachel smiled at him before looking back towards Ryan who was now shaking his head in frustration. Guess he lost, she thought with a laugh. Oh well. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get it, too.

She watched Ryan's desperate eyes on her until the stall door closed and her view was cut off. Adjusting her gaze, she turned towards Drew and assessed his appearance. She'd never really taken the time to look him over so intimately and she smiled as her eyes darted around. He was pretty cute. She playfully picked a fuzz off his shirt and gave him a little wink.

Without a word, she slowly sank to her knees onto the tiled floor. The familiar pain of kneeling on hard ceramic came back to her and she remembered her embarrassment at the red indentations the pattern had left on her knees with Greg. She flinched as she realized that she'd probably be kneeling for twice as long this time, given her double-duty. Despite the interruption from her English teacher, Greg had actually came pretty quickly. She wondered how it would go this afternoon. Well it wasn't like she was in any big sort of rush.

With familiar ease, she brought her hands up to Drew's waistline and began the process of undoing his belt and pants. He let her do the work and simply gazed down at her with excitement as he watched her get everything ready. He couldn't believe she'd agreed to this so easily. He wasn't totally surprised based on what he had heard but it was still pretty amazing now that it was happening. He'd also heard about her rumored talent in this department and had long wanted to for a taste of his own. He was already hardening in his pants as she worked to unzip him. He couldn't wait.

Rachel finished with his zipper and pulled his pants down towards his ankles. As she came back up and hooked her fingers through the waistband of his briefs, she smirked. With a playful grin she looked up at him and raised an eyebrow as she pulled his underwear down around his thighs.

"J-Crew? Very nice. See? We are having a fashion discussion."

She smiled at Drew's responsive laughter as his dick swung free from its confines. He was mostly hard and she felt him shiver as she wrapped her cool finger around his shaft and gave him a few gentle tugs. With a final wink and flash of her eyes, she brought her face in close and got to work.

Drew sucked in a breath as Rachel parted her lips and slid him into the warm wetness of her mouth. Pleasure washed over him and he shuddered at the feeling. It was incredible. He felt her tongue snake playfully around his shaft and he swallowed hard. It was soothingly gentle and yet perfectly firm at the same time. As he stared downward and watched his now glistening cock slip in and out of her mouth with delicate ease, he simply smiled.

Rachel glanced upward at Drew's appreciative expression and she smiled back as she continued to work him between her lips. He had hardened quickly and she shivered pleasurably as the tip of his penis twitched and pulsed near the top of her throat. She pulled her cheeks in firmly and exhaled audibly. He filled her mouth perfectly and she smiled again as she worked her way back up and continued her steady motion. She was less than a minute into the job but she was already completely glad to be sucking this boy's dick.

Drew's jaw clenched reflexively as Rachel's head bobbed away to a friendly gentle pace in front of him. Her suction was so firm and perfect and he felt his hands clench as he struggled with the intensity of the pleasure. He wanted to look away, but he simply couldn't. The image of her pretty face rocking back and forth into his body and his dick disappearing and reappearing between her soft, stretched lips was almost too perfect.