Preludes Ch. 06: Good Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got fully into her rhythm, Rachel began making gentle sucking noises as she worked him in her mouth. Her sexy whimpers and subtle moans trickled though the space and Drew suddenly wondered if Ryan could hear the sounds of her efforts from where he was waiting. He smirked to himself as he recalled the brief argument with his friend over who would get to go first. Neither boy had wanted to cede pole position, but they'd also known better than to mess around and potentially screw up such a good thing over something petty.

But still, Drew was glad he had held his ground. He was confident in Ryan's ability to stand watch and allow things to proceed, but it was impossible to predict if everything would go smoothly or not. So he'd been eager to guarantee that he got Rachel to himself as quickly as possible. And now that he had, she was blowing his mind.

Ryan could indeed hear what was going on and he stiffened excitedly at the sounds. He'd heard Drew's pants come off and their little joke about fashion before suddenly just silence, broken only by Drew's occasional gasps or deep breaths. Then after a minute or so, he'd begun to hear the familiar squeaky noises of gentle suction and the tantalizingly erotic whimpers that joined them. His own dick throbbed in his pants as concentrated on the knowledge that just beyond the stall door, Rachel was on her knees bobbing away expertly, her lips wrapped snuggly around his best friend's cock.

The thoughts were torturous, and while Ryan knew he'd be getting his own round soon enough, he couldn't resist a little sneak preview. He turned back towards the stall and bent over slightly, bringing his face close to the gap between the door and the wall where the handle connected. It was a narrow space but if he was just an inch away, he might be able to squint in and get a decent look. His heart pounded as he leaned in towards the door and closed one eye to focus.

Fuck.

The exclamation sounded out loudly in his brain as he swallowed hard and stared at the narrow vision in front of him. It wasn't the best of views, but he could clearly see Rachel's pretty face bobbing in and out in front of Drew's dick. He saw her soft cheeks sucked in tightly as she worked to a deep and steady rhythm. Her eyes were narrowed and she whimpered methodically as she generously serviced his friend. Ryan couldn't wait to be standing in his place.

Peeling his eyes from her face and mouth, he glanced down over her body, clad in her striped shirt and short black skirt. The fact that she was kneeling on this dirty bathroom floor made the scene somehow hotter. It was like every little thing that inconvenienced her while she did this for them made it that much more unbelievable that she'd agreed so easily. The boys didn't have anywhere to be but she had skipped her own class to blow them. She would likely get in trouble. But she'd done it anyway. And it was hot as hell.

Back in the stall, such heat was beginning to reach a boiling point. All in all, Rachel's lips had been wrapped around Drew's dick for close to five minutes and he was getting dangerously close to the end. He couldn't believe how good she was at giving head. He'd heard the rumors, but he'd just had to experience it for himself to truly understand. Her head and neck moved so purposefully but there never seemed to be a moment that she'd been out of control. She'd occasionally twist her mouth from side to side in a corkscrew motion to add a little friction and torque, but otherwise she simply bobbed away with easy grace as she smoothly sucked him off like no other girl had ever done for him before.

Drew smiled tensely as he held his breath. The fact that she was so hot made the whole thing so much better as well. Even though she was clothed, Drew focused hard on what her big tits must look like while she sucked dick. They probably swayed and rocked hypnotically. Her nipples were probably hard and her skin smooth and soft. He wished they were out right now...

Everything suddenly became too much and Drew groaned loudly from his throat. Feeling what he was feeling, plus picturing her naked was more than enough to fry his circuits and push him over the edge. He let out a deep breath and mumbled almost incoherently that Rachel should get ready. He tensed his legs and watched her calm expression remain unchanged as she simply continued suck him in with smooth precision.

Finally, he let it out. With a deep shudder, his legs flexed and he came powerfully. He reflexively brought a steadying hand to the back of her head and he held her in place as his dick twitched and jerked. Her soft lips cradling him snuggly and melting pleasure rippling through his senses, he continued to unload generously in her mouth.

His knees finally buckling from the sensations, Drew came a few final times, each strained pulse growing steadily weaker. He muttered a few curse words and relaxed his grip behind her head allowing Rachel to resume her tender motions and guide him down gently. He shivered as she glided her mouth softly over his shaft with a series of friendly sucks. Rachel finally eased her head back and let him slip softly from her lips, a thin string of saliva extending between them. She wiped the wetness from her mouth and rocked back to her ankles as she looked up at his face.

With a playful smile, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue playfully to show him plentiful evidence of what he had done. Then with a wink, she closed her lips and swallowed twice, keeping her eyes on his. When she was finished, she stuck her empty tongue back out before retracting it playfully and blowing him a mock- kiss. Grinning, she leaned back in and gave the tip of his softening penis and gentle lick to clean him off one final time. Drew jumped at her touch and smiled as she again rocked back and looked up at him warmly.

"All good?"

Drew's skin still tingled all over and he scoffed at her playful question. His voice came out in a scratchy breath.

"Uh, yeah. Holy shit." He paused to exhale and he smirked as he shot her a teasing grin of his own.

"See? Wasn't that better than some chem bullshit?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders coyly.

"Maybe," she purred. "I'm guessing that it was better than your study hall." She flashed her eyes playfully and winked up at him.

Drew laughed and nodded in satisfied agreement.

"Yeah, this was, uh, slightly better. Only sucks that we didn't get to talk more about fashion stuff. I mean, you know what brand of underwear I have on but I'm totally in the dark about yours."

Rachel laughed and teasingly brought her hands back to her chest. "Oh, yeah. Forgot all about that." She grinned at Drew as he slowly began to pull his pants back on and refasten his belt.

"Maybe some other time."

Drew was about to flirt back when they both heard an impatient tapping on the stall door. Ryan's voice dripped with annoyance.

"Hey, you know I hate to interrupt your deep conversation, but maybe you guys could continue this shit later?" He jiggled the locked handle for effect.

Rachel rolled her eyes as she stood creakily to get a quick respite for her knees. She unlocked the door handle and pouted at Drew with a teasing expression. "Hey, it was just a regular bra anyway. Nothing too exciting."

Drew zipped his zipper up to complete his redressing and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, how do I know that? Just gotta take your word? I showed you mine! Not really fair."

Fair.

Rachel smiled and scoffed incredulously. "Fair? Really? So I what I just did wasn't enough? Wow, tough crowd here." She giggled with a shake of her head.

The flirty moment was again interrupted as Ryan stepped into the stall and shot them both annoyed looks. "Seriously, what the fuck are you two still doing? Dude, get out there and do your damn jo-."

Drew cut him off with a wave of his hand. "Easy, bro. Just wait thirty seconds. Rachel was about to show us the style and brand of bra she has on. You know, for the sake of discussion." He winked at her and playfully raised his brow.

Rachel widened her eyes and dropped her jaw, but before she could retort, Ryan turned with an intrigued smile and cut her off.

"Oh, my bad. Well in that case, go right ahead. I guess I'm not in that much of a rush." He folded his arms across his chest with an expectant grin.

Rachel closed her mouth and moved her jaw around gently. She looked back at both boys' matching expressions and posture. She shook her head with an exasperated smile and reached down for the corners of her shirt.

"You guys are unbelievable. You'd think you'd be satisfied with-." She laughed. "Whatever. Enjoy, I guess."

With no hesitation, Rachel pulled her tight striped shirt up her torso and slipped it over her protruding chest. She brought the material to rest just below her neck and dropped her hands to her sides, hanging her palms out to the boys with a "good enough?" expression.

Both boys raised their eyebrows at the intoxicating view of Rachel's impressive and almost bare chest being unveiled just a few feet in front of them. She was wearing a plain white bra but it was slightly on the sexy side as her large boobs pushed together creating a deep view of cleavage. They could see a faint smattering of freckles that came out slightly more as she slowly tanned throughout the warming season. Her breasts rose and fell gently with each steady breath and a diminutive gold heart locket rested against her soft skin. It was quite the image.

Rachel rolled her eyes at their stares but felt a trembling pulse from the attention she was receiving. It was why she didn't fight these kinds of requests anymore; she knew she'd probably get almost as much out of it as they did. As the boys drank in her body with obvious desire, she drew power from them. She let them stare in aroused silence almost feeling like she could stand there and soak up their lustful reactions all day. But she had to keep things moving. Clearing her throat noisily, she grinned.

"Good enough? See? Just some standard Macy's stuff here. Sorry if it disappointed." She began to reach for her bunched shirt to pull it back down when both boys raised a hand in alarmed unison as Ryan spoke.

"Whoa, whoa! Um, no disappointment, but let's not rush them away though. In fact, c'mon, Rach. You gotta finish the job real quick."

Rachel released her grip on her shirt and slowly dropped her hands back to her sides. She rolled her eyes again and gave them yet another exasperated stare.

" 'Finish the job real quick'? She laughed and licked her lips. "Wow, there really is no pleasing you two. Look, I'm not taking off all my clothes at school in the middle of the day. If someone does come in here, I don't want to be all half-naked scrambling around. Plus, I'm not letting any of my clothing touch this disgusting floor. I know how gross you boys are." She grinned playfully and scrunched up her nose.

Drew stepped back in. The pair had really done an excellent job of tag-teaming their retorts to keep the boat in the water. They were best friends and staying on the same wavelength just came naturally. Especially when something exciting like this hung in the balance.

"Oh yeah, for sure. We hear you. No one's saying you gotta get totally naked. Just pop off that lovely Macy's number and let the girls be free!" He laughed as he spoke and shook his head. "Doesn't that, like, feel good anyway? I've always heard girls saying that taking off their bras is such a great feeling or something."

Rachel looked back at him and considered his proposal. She realized she was only pretending to consider it. She'd do it. Getting naked in front of someone was such an exciting and arousing thing to her. Almost as arousing as actually hooking up.

Something about exposing her body made her feel excitedly vulnerable. It also made her feel like she was giving something up that she couldn't get back. Maybe it didn't make total sense, but allowing a boy to see her body naked felt almost as intimate as going down on him. It wasn't quite on the same level but it was still a tingling and electric experience for her. And recently, as she craved such sensations from any source, she found herself more and more willing (even eager) to expose her body for those who wanted it.

She knew what she looked like. And she specifically knew how excellent her boobs were. Seeing a boy's face the first second she revealed them always gave her a rush of tingly excitement. She'd meant what she'd just when she'd outlined her reasons for not wanting to strip down in a school bathroom in the middle of the day, but she realized Drew was right that it wasn't a big deal. Simply unhooking her bra and giving them a quick look? Yeah, that was no problem.

Just as she had done back at the lockers as she'd "mulled over" their request for blowjobs, Rachel gave the boys both a fake sigh of resignation before grinning and shaking her head.

"You guys are unreal. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, I guess." She winked and brought her hands behind her back and reached for her bra clasp.

The boys' eyes widened as the clasp unsnapped and the sides of Rachel's bra jumped outward and towards the front. They swallowed hard as she casually brought her hands back around her body and gave the cups a gentle tug upward, spilling her heavy, perfect breasts out into the open. The cool air and the buzzing excitement of the moment instantly hardened her nipples and both boys sucked in their breath at the incredible sight in front of them.

Rachel's tits were immaculate. They were perfectly shaped and impossibly perky for their impressive size. They weren't gigantic, but they were plenty large and looked even more so on her slender frame. They had jiggled gently as they fell free but were now hanging completely still, seemingly defying gravity. Their only movements came from Rachel's now slightly quickened breaths. Both boys felt their pants tighten. They could go on and stare all day.

Drew couldn't help himself and he took a half step closer to her. Without really asking (outside of a mumbled compliment) he reached his hand out and firmly cupped her right breast. He gave it a solid squeeze and exhaled deeply at the heavenly feel of her flesh. It was just as he'd fantasized about while she'd been sucking his dick. So soft and perfect.

Rachel barely flinched as she had basically expected Drew's reaction. This type of thing happened often. Once a guy got a look, he usually couldn't help himself to a touch. She rolled her eyes again as she felt Drew bring his other hand to her chest and continue to grope away. Boys...

Drew shivered at the heavenly feel of her tits scrunched between his eager fingers. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and he swallowed hard as he felt his cock begin to harden once again. God, she just got hotter and hotter. He could probably go for another-. He began to get truly lost in the experience but his exciting thoughts were interrupted by another impatient objection from behind him.

"Dude! What the fuck are you-? Enough already! First you cut in front of me, then you carry on some long conversation after you're done, and now you're blocking me out again."

Ryan's voice was splashed with irritation and he gripped his friend firmly by the shoulder as he nodded his head towards the stall door.

"Get the fuck out there before someone comes in here and you blow it by not doing your job. You know, the job I just did for you."

Drew paused and exhaled in deep disappointment. Ryan was right. He was being greedy. It was just so hard to pull himself away. He gave Rachel's tits one last loving squeeze and stared torturously at them like he was dropping his dog off to be put down at the vet.

Rachel looked up at him and pursed her lips into a little frown. "Sorry," she whispered with an innocent shrug.

She liked letting him know that it wasn't her choice to stop him. As if she'd have let him continue to grope and feel on her until the bell rang if Ryan hadn't stepped in. These days especially, she got off on being an object for pleasure. A willing object. And she was excited to be willing again for another boy.

She watched Drew with a grin as Ryan pushed him firmly back out of the stall. She kept her eyes on him until the door shut and he finally disappeared with a longing look. The same look Ryan had given her just a few minutes earlier when the roles had been reversed.

The boys' desperation was cute and it made her shiver again. She loved how she could turn them into putty. She brought her gaze back to Ryan and stared deeply into his face with a seductive smile. And now she was about to melt another one.

Ryan's eyes were locked squarely on Rachel's tits and he continued to burn holes in her for a few seconds before looking up to take in her alluring expression. He grinned widely and rolled his eyes as he took a step closer to her. His hands moving forward to dig into her now unoccupied chest, he spoke with a heavy dose of playful sarcasm.

"Thank God! I thought he'd never leave."

They both smiled brightly at his exaggerated tone and Rachel let out a pleasurable whimper as his hands worked her body. She was a bit more revved up now and figured she might be slightly more enthusiastic for this round. She had been very much into the first blowjob, but now that she was halfway-naked and had been felt up by a few sets of eager hands, she'd hit a new level. She brought her own hands up Ryan's neck and purred in her sexiest voice.

"Me too. Now we can actually have some fun."

Allowing him to continue his eager touches, Rachel dropped her hands to his belt and began to work the leather with skilled maneuvering. She let her eyes flutter briefly as Ryan's fingers moved toward to her nipples and gave them gentle tweaks. She whipped his buckle aside and moved quickly to the brown button adorning the front of his khakis. She slipped it through the loop and firmly slid his zipper all the way down.

Spreading the front flaps of his pants open, she paused and looked up at Ryan with a wry smile. She knew that he had to be going crazy with anticipation knowing that he was just moments away from having his dick in her mouth. But he also seemed woefully unable to tear himself away from her boobs. Another pleasurable tickle ran up her legs. She let him go another few seconds before she realized that moving the process along was going to be up to her.

"Okay there, stud. I appreciate the massage, but if you want me to keep this party going, I think you're going to have to let them go."

She pouted at him mockingly and gave a sarcastic laugh.

"I know. I'm such a bitch. Sorry."

Ryan grinned at her and sighed. God, she felt so good. But he definitely wanted what was next even more. He reluctantly dropped his hands from her tits and gave her a teasing frown.

"I guess you're right. Life's just not fair sometimes."

Rachel rolled her eyes and laughed as she sank down to her knees, her body now free from his generous grips. As she dropped, she pulled his khakis down past his knees and winced as she repositioned herself again on the cold, unforgiving tile. Her knees did hurt and she'd been happy for her extended break. But she was even happier (and excited) to be gearing up for what was in front of her.

She ran her fingers up Ryan's thighs and gently slid his underwear down, letting his dick spring free with a jump. She smiled and reflexively licked her lips. He had a nice one.

Like many girls, Rachel obviously noticed size first, but she found herself more interested in the overall shape and appearance. Some penises just looked great. They were formed well. Straight. Even. Others were awkward. Bent at funny angles. Or the color seemed to be a little off.