Preludes Ch. 06: Good Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad pushed open the door and re-entered the main area of the bathroom. He headed towards his friend who had been washing his hands for what now seemed like a very long time. Flashing Drew a huge grin, he nodded his head and indicated for him to come close.

Drew looked back at him nervously. He didn't like Brad's strange smile. Did he kno-?

"Dude!" Brad's voice came out in a whisper but it was excited and loud.

"You motherfuckers! Who's in there blowing Ryan??"

Drew froze as his stomach flipped. What the fuck? How did Brad-? Shit! His mind raced as he wondered if he should play dumb. Clearing his throat, he put on his best confused expression and gave it a stab.

"Um, wh-, what are you talking about? Blowing Ry-? Dude, what?"

Brad rolled his eyes and gave his friend a friendly punch in the chest.

"Bro, stop it. I dropped a fucking quarter when I was pissing and when I bent down I definitely saw some chick's leg kneeling in front of the toilet. And come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I had heard a strange moan earlier. I had assumed it was Ryan, like, grunting or whatever. Fuck it, never mind. Dude! Who??"

Drew felt the color draining from his face as he began to panic. They'd been caught! Brad had seen. Shit. What was he going to say now? He couldn't tell him that it was-.

His panicked thoughts stopped suddenly as he considered what Brad had actually asked him.

"Who?"

He'd only seen her leg. He didn't know.

Drew's brain locked up again as he struggled desperately to think of a name or a good answer to give. He realized it would be pretty messed up to pin it on some other girl that they knew. He didn't want to blow up Rachel's spot but he didn't want to drag some innocent chick into an ugly rumor that would likely blow up in his face anyway. He thought fast and gave the best answer he could. Laughing nervously, he grinned and offered a mock-guilty shrug.

"All right, listen. Just keep it low. It's, um, shit, it's some sophomore chick." He laughed and grinned more deeply. "Yo, I'm not even sure her name. Like, Jennifer maybe? Shit. Dude whatever."

Brad's eyes widened and he let out an incredulous laugh.

"You don't even know her name? Jesus, that's hilarious!" He leaned in closer and raised an eyebrow. "Bro, she do you, too? That's why you're, like, standing watch or something?"

Drew swallowed and felt his cheeks burn. His poker face was weak so he simply smiled back as coyly as he could. He forced out a laugh.

"Uh, dude. You know a gentleman never tells."

Brad leaned back and nodded knowingly.

"Oh, yeah. Yup. I hear you."

He balled up the paper towel he was using to dry his hands and tossed it into the nearby can. Chuckling, he gave himself a quick glance in the mirror and turned back towards the door. As he pushed his shoulder into the door, he turned back and gave one final look towards the stalls. A smile of disbelief still stretched across his face, he shook his head and shouted out sarcastically.

"Later, Ry! Don't fall in!"

The door closed with a rush and Drew let out a deep sigh. Jesus Christ. His heart pounded with excitement and he felt his fingertips tickle with numbness. He looked back towards the stalls and narrowed his eyes.

"Y'all are welcome for my badass interference!"

Ryan scoffed and Drew smirked as he heard Rachel jokingly attempt to thank him with a muffled noise. Her mouth was obviously full as a sing-songing "Thhhhhha-Ooooooooo" came from the stall. He smiled and shook his head. This girl!

Back in the stall, Rachel was in high gear. Her arousal had peaked with Brad's extended presence and she'd now returned to making her enthusiastic noises as she again felt secure and unencumbered. She moaned and whimpered playfully as she worked her lips over Ryan's shaft. He was holding on pretty well (all things considered) and Rachel took it as a challenge as she pulsed excitedly in anticipation of his release.

While her lips wrapped snuggly around his shaft, she reached her hand forward and took a firm hold of his balls. Had the positioning not been so awkward, she might have brought her mouth to them and treated Ryan to a friendly round of extracurricular work. But she wasn't about to get close enough to the toilet to make that happen. As she bobbed her head smoothly and let the tip of his dick nudge into her throat with each pass, she ran her palm roughly across his sac with a series of playful squeezes.

Ryan was done. The awkwardness of Brad's presence had helped him to hold on a bit longer, but he was now simply at his end. The feeling of Rachel's mouth around his cock had been incredible from the start, but the new sensation of her fingers gently squeezing and rubbing his balls was just too much.

He thrust his bent legs straight out and flexed them hard as he braced for release. The movement jostled Rachel but she stayed on target, her eyes flashing to him as she sensed his impending eruption. To steady himself, Ryan brought both hands to his sides and tightly gripped the toilet seat. He gritted his teeth and swallowed a curse.

With a start, he bucked his hips off of the bowl and came forcefully into her mouth. Sharp pleasure shot through him as he unloaded repeatedly, his legs quaking and his knuckles white against the seat. He was so glad Brad was gone now. There was no way he would've been able to keep this under wraps.

Rachel moaned audibly as she felt the warmth splash generously against the roof of her mouth. He was getting off intensely and she inhaled through her nose as she felt another offering near the opening to her throat. She swallowed instinctively to keep ahead of the situation and twisted her lips firmly around his shaft. The rhythm of her head and neck slowed but she continued to gracefully bob into Ryan's lap as he shook and shivered through the final stages of his orgasm.

Finally, she felt his last weak twitches and she slid her lips back along his shaft towards his tip. She sucked gently around and ran her tongue coarsely over and his opening. Satisfied in her work, she swallowed gently and simply held him between her lips, exhaling smoothly as they both caught their breath.

A few friendly sucks ended the job and she let Ryan slip from her mouth as she rocked back onto her heels. Her cheeks were flushed and her forehead slightly shimmering. Her bare breasts heaved firmly as her deep breaths began to slow. Her lips were pink and slightly plump and she licked the wetness from them as she stared ahead, at almost nothing in particular.

Arousal coursed thickly through her veins, but she was also peacefully satisfied. Naughty excitement danced in her thoughts as she looked up at the softening penis in front of her face. The second one in the past several minutes. She shifted her gaze to take in Ryan's euphoric expression and she raised a flirty eyebrow. She was so turned on and she felt the sweet rush of sexual confidence wrap over her like a winter comforter.

Allowing the high she'd craved to continue to flood her system, Rachel finally rose up off her painful knees and shivered as she found herself doing something unexpectedly frisky. As Ryan remained almost lifelessly slouched, she leaned over into his body and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. Her full breasts swung and pushed into the front of his shirt and she whimpered with pleasure as she felt him instinctively move his hands to them. Tingles shot all through her body. She'd hoped he'd do that. How could he resist?

Breathing out blissfully, she pulled back from his face, allowing his greedy hands to continue their work. She felt so alive and she bit her lip sexily as she purred.

"Sorry you had to go second. Hope it was worth the wait."

Ryan inhaled sharply at her words and he felt his dick jump again. But before he could respond, Rachel pushed her body off his, causing his hands to fall reluctantly from the soft perfection of her boobs. He watched as she stood up tall and took a step back, keeping her eyes and warm grin on him. She flexed her jaw into a yawn and shook her head gently, like she was just waking up.

Much to Ryan's chagrin, she pulled her bra back over her breasts and tucked them in as she redid the clasp. With a final, sarcastic frown, she slid the front of her shirt down and smoothed it out. She felt warm and happy. Maybe not as happy as she'd made the two boys, but she'd gotten what she'd needed as well.

Ryan shook free from his glassy trance as he watched Rachel cock her head at him and giggle. He shook his head and smirked, realizing that he still hadn't moved an inch. Standing tall with a satisfied groan, he pulled his clothing back on and redid his belt. He turned to grab Rachel's backpack and he handed it to her as he unlocked the stall door.

"Ladies first!"

Rachel grinned as Ryan punctuated his words with a smile and gentle bow. Rolling her eyes, she playfully bowed back and stepped back out into the bathroom area with her chin up. Her head rushed with satisfaction. She felt powerful.

Drew clucked his tongue at them both as they approached with matching smiles.

"Christ. You two! What the fuck were you doing in there? Ryan, you can't just take a simple blowjob and not almost fuck the whole thing up? You guys are lucky I'm so slick."

Rachel rolled her eyes at him and Ryan simply scoffed.

"Whatever, dude. I wasn't in the one in charge in the slightest." He winked at Rachel as she blushed and grinned back teasingly. He smiled and continued.

"But shit, girl! You're something else! So glad we caught you before you almost made the awful mistake of going to chem!"

Rachel smirked at him and pushed past both boys as she leaned towards the mirror to check out her appearance. She smoothed her hair and ran her hands along her skirt. Fishing a tube of lip liner out of her bag, she pursed her lips and gently re-applied. As she finished up, she glanced back at the boys and alternated a devilish grin between them.

"Yeah, well. We aim to please."

She winked playfully as she stepped past them and indicated that they go out and make sure the coast was clear. They nodded and Drew pushed the door open slowly and waved them out after seeing the hallway was empty. The trio stood awkwardly together before Drew cleared his throat.

"Well, um, we're gonna hit up study hall real quick. We'll see you around, I guess. Maybe have another fashion discussion in the future?" He grinned teasingly.

Rachel rolled her eyes at them both and shook her head. She turned to walk the other direction, but she stopped and gave them one final look back. Shrugging her shoulders innocently, she raised her eyebrows and purred.

"Maybe..."

The boys watched as she spun away and began to walk confidently down the hallway, her footsteps echoing against the tiled floor. Their eyes stayed locked on her swaying figure for a few moments before they exchanged grins and looks of ecstatic disbelief. Exchanging a triumphant fist-bump, they turned the opposite direction and headed off towards their lockers, speaking excitedly as they compared notes.

Rachel tingled as she made her way through the school, her thumb and forefinger rubbing smoothly together. Her senses buzzed and a pinching swallow made her realize that all that excitement had made her thirsty.

She'd actually been on her way to get a drink before class when the boys had shown up and completely changed the trajectory of her afternoon. Her brow narrowed as her thoughts went back to chemistry. She'd been in the bathroom for maybe a total of twenty minutes and that meant her class wasn't even halfway over. She smirked. She certainly wasn't going to compound her failure by tacking on the embarrassment of strolling in late. Why take the abuse?

She decided she would stop off at the nurse and say she had a migraine. Maybe that would provide some cover against a detention when she had to explain why she had cut. But first, she was craving a smooth, sweet iced tea. She smiled and turned down another corridor towards the room where the vending machines were located.

***

Unbelievable!

Brad chuckled again to himself as he shook his head and smiled. He jingled the coins in his pocket and replayed the crazy scene he'd stumbled across not ten minutes earlier in his head. Ryan and Drew getting some chick to blow them both in the stalls! It was surreal.

The revelation had actually been so bizarre that when he had left the bathroom, he'd completely forgotten about his plan to get a soda. He'd walked all the way back to the study hall room in a daze before realizing his error the second he'd sat down. With a frustrated sigh, he'd popped back up and began to make the return trip back towards the vending machines.

His eyes flicked up ahead to the student lounge where the machines were located as Drew's words replayed in his brain. "Yo, I'm not even sure her name." He chuckled again as he rounded the corner and was about to pull the change from his jacket when stopped and froze in place.

Standing by herself in the room was Rachel, her back to him as she casually pushed the buttons on one of the machines. His eye reflexively ran across her body over the smooth curves of her skirt. His heart skipped. Damn, she looked good. She always looked good. He would sometimes try to catch glimpses of her during lunch period or in the halls but if their eyes ever met, she always turned quickly away. At best, she'd give him a weak smile. An apologetic, shameful smile.

It was such a mess. He had destroyed any possibility of rekindling something with Rebecca, he had been the target for dozens of whispers and dirty looks from other girls, and on top of it all, he had alienated himself from Rachel. Had it been worth it? Those two brain-meltingly pleasurable experiences? He simply couldn't decide.

Brad swallowed and stepped forward, trying to remain casual. Rachel heard his approach and her eyes widened momentarily as recognition processed in her brain. She felt her stomach tighten and she shivered as she recalled immediately his presence earlier in the bathroom. She was still coursing with arousal and her nervous shock switched immediately into dirty thoughts.

Her eyes flicking quickly down to his pants, she trembled as she suddenly saw herself kneeling down and sucking his dick. She imagined herself bending deeply over one of the soft chairs in the break room and hiking up her skirt so that he could fuck her to orgasm again. The sensation felt so real. And so, so good.

The images sent a rippling jolt through her body and she bit her lip to fight back the tide. A firm pulsing began between her legs, but as she returned her gaze to his face, she exhaled smoothly and regained control. She smiled at him and leaned over to pull her drink out of the machine slot. As she straightened back up and popped the can open, she spoke with a teasingly friendly tone.

"Hey you."

Brad swallowed again and he almost stumbled as he approached the adjacent machine. Her greeting had caught him off guard since she hadn't initiated a conversation with him in a long time. He felt nervous, but also grateful. He smiled as best he could and nodded warmly.

"Hey, back. Iced tea, huh?" He winced at his words. Real slick, Brad...

Rachel glanced at her can awkwardly and gave him a funny look. Rolling her eyes at his nervous comment, she grinned.

"Ummm, yup. What are you getting?"

Brad bristled again at his own clumsiness. He was usually a smooth and confident guy, but Rachel (especially lately) made him all flustered.

"Uh, wha-? Oh, just a Coke, I think. Love Coke. It's um-." He cleared his throat. "Yeah, a Coke, for sure."

Rachel smirked again at his nervousness. She nodded and raised her eyebrows like she was listening to a child tell a confusing story.

"Ohhh-kay."

She studied him for a moment and swallowed as she felt the strange tension flow between their bodies. She was surprised that he was the one being so clumsy and awkward. Up until this moment, each interaction she'd had with him had left her feeling the way he seemed to be at present.

Finally, realizing he wasn't going to say anything back, Rachel rolled her eyes again and shrugged as she began to walk past.

"Well, see ya later, I guess."

Brad watched as she passed by and walked evenly towards the exit. Panicked, he blurted out suddenly to stop her.

"Wait! Oh, I mean-. Wait, don't you have class now? I thought you were in chem with-."

He stopped his words and gave her a curious look. What was she doing out in the hall anyway?

Rachel turned slowly back towards him and raised an eyebrow, shooting him her own look of curious and playful surprise.

"You have my schedule memorized?"

Her eyes flashed as she saw his face redden with embarrassment. She smiled warmly and twirled a strand of her hair, cutting him off before he could respond.

"I'm just messing with you! Yeah, I had chem but I'm over it. Found something better to do." She looked deeply into his eyes and bit her lip. Receiving no further reaction, she turned away again and resumed walking.

"Enjoy your Coke!"

Brad stood frozen as he watched her walk away, his eyes fixed on the sultry sway of her hips. He traced his vision down her back and over her ass, smirking again at the tight cut of her skirt. As his gaze fell further across her sexy, toned legs and all the way down to her slender ankles and black shoes, his brain suddenly locked. His fingers went numb by the coin slot and the dime he was holding dropped loosely from his grip.

The shoes.

His whole body stiffened.

"Rach!"

The eerie, cracking sound of his voice stopped Rachel in her tracks. She hadn't gotten more than fifteen feet away and she turned around slowly. Shooting him a confused, almost impatient look, she searched his face. She didn't speak but she twisted her palms toward him quizzically and communicated nonverbally. What? What now?

Brad's eyes were wide and his gaze shot down to her shoes. His mind raced as he tried to make sense of the alarm that had gone off in his brain. Hadn't he just seen those shoes in the bathroom? In the stall with-?

He sucked in a breath and shook his head. No way. They were just plain, black, girls' shoes. There were probably twenty people or more wearing something like that today. What was he, a fashion expert?

He unclenched his muscles and his nerves began to settle. He realized that his brain was probably just playing tricks on him because he was so on edge around her. He laughed at his own bizarre behavior as he let his gaze drift back up her legs.

His stomach dropped.

Her knees.

It wasn't clear as day from the distance, but it didn't need to be. Rachel's knees were pink and red indentations of crisscrossed line patterns were plainly visible. Brad felt the air suck from his lungs like he'd just been laid out on the lacrosse field. No. She hadn't-. It was her?? Ryan and Drew? BOTH of them?!? And he had walked in while she'd still been-.

His scalp tingled and he realized he was still wildly staring. He brought his eyes up quickly to her face and his ears burned as he saw that she had been watching his gaze. She knew what he was looking at. She knew what he was thinking. She had been there and heard him. She'd been just a few feet away the whole time. Brad swallowed hard as his eyes twitched with arousal and shock.

Rachel took in his reaction with a full breath of excited amusement. There was a time when such a revelation would've mortified her and caused her to stammer through an explanation or simply turn away and retreat in embarrassment. She'd bite her lip and feel her ears burn in the knowledge that one of her wild and lascivious acts had been revealed to the world.