Preludes Ch. 06: Good Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was over that now. She'd become almost numb to the whispers and she didn't really care anymore what people thought of her. Well, she did care deep down about one person, but that ship had painfully sailed away. And while part of her probably cared about Brad, too, that part was buried deep under her twisted feelings.

She knew that he knew what she'd done in the bathroom and it didn't embarrass her. It actually empowered her further. She studied his shocked expression. He was like a deer caught in the headlights. And they were her headlights. She was in control. She locked her eyes onto his and curled her lips into the faintest of grins. It was a knowing grin. She let him stare at her for a few seconds and then she gave him a wink. Confirmation.

As he flinched from across the room she lifted her chin and smiled warmly. Almost over the top. She turned away from him once again and had already resumed her walk as she spoke her final words.

"Bye, Brad."

She even gave a little wave behind her. Sexual power flowed through her veins and she shivered as she brought the cool iced tea to her lips and took a deep sip. Smiling confidently to herself, she strode down the hallway and headed towards the nurse's office.

Brad stared ahead and listened to the sounds of her footsteps soften until they were no longer audible. He couldn't move a muscle. All he could focus on was the shrinking image of her body as she slowly disappeared from his sight.

She turned a corner, and then she was gone.

NEXT -- Chapter 7: Gift Wrapped