Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg felt his dick jump in his jeans as he began to slide his fingers slowly down underneath the gentle material of Rachel's thong. His fingertips reached the soft wisps of what felt like a thin landing strip of hair before sliding further and feeling the first touches of the impossibly tender and smoothly dampened flesh. He sucked in a breath and adjusted his weight before pressing further and bringing his fingers fully across the inviting edges his target.

Rachel moaned again, this time more noticeably, as she felt Greg begin to rub gentle circles across her pussy. She'd already been worked up from the earlier events of the evening as well as the preliminary stages of this current round. But Greg taking his time to make sure her tank was completely topped off made her head swim. Within seconds, her brain had switched from warming up to desperate need. With another meaningful whimper, she reflexively pushed her hips closer to his touch.

Greg read her signals loud and clear and the increasing wetness on his fingertips gave him all the hint he needed. With a sly smile of his own, he plunged forward and gently slipped two fingers fully inside her. His smile widened with her body's reaction and he swallowed again as he began to twist and curl his fingers deep within her pussy. His cock pressed painfully against his pants as he drank her in and thought excitedly about what was in store for him next.

That very thought brought him back to the goal of the evening, and despite the immense pleasure he was deriving from exploring almost every inch of likely the hottest body he'd ever gotten his hands on, he simply couldn't wait to get what he'd came for.

With a smooth movement, Greg slipped his fingers back from the wet, warmth between Rachel's legs and stood back up tall away from her. His disengagement had caused a disappointed whimper to escape Rachel's lips, but she too knew why they were there.

As Greg took a step backwards and eased himself back into the leather chair, Rachel moved in accordance. Just as she'd done for his lucky birthday friend earlier in the night, she dropped gracefully to her knees and scooted up close by the desk.

With the skill of vast experience, Rachel undid the buckle on Greg's jeans and deftly took down his zipper. Getting a little assistance from up above, she slipped his pants and underwear down past his knees and left them bunched around his ankles. Her eyes widened with excitement as Greg's dick swung out and stood at full attention. It had been several months since that day in the bathroom when she'd last seen it but somehow the familiarity made her feel warm. Fully turned on and eager to begin the experience, she brought her hand to his shaft and gave him a playful squeeze.

Greg stiffened and cursed under his breath as Rachel's cool fingers wrapped around his cock and began to give it a few friendly tugs. He was already rock-hard and no further warming up was necessary. In fact, despite the amazing sensation of her grip, he found himself wishing she'd just get to it with her mouth since he wasn't sure just how long he was going to be able to hold out.

Rachel picked up on his signals and she was about to bring her soft lips to his lap when her eyes shifted involuntarily back to the picture on the desk. The image of Greg's handsome father, combined with her presence in his office for a sexual purpose again flooded her brain with exciting thoughts. Dirty thoughts.

She knew Greg was desperate for her to get started, but she simply couldn't help herself.

"Greg?"

Her voice came out purring in a curious, playful tone. "Um, what does your dad do again?" She bit her lip as she continued to gently jerk him.

Greg's head spun and he looked at her like she was insane. She'd appeared to be seconds from ending his torture, and now she was asking questions? About his dad? He shook the cobwebs and tried to respond evenly.

"Wha-, wait, what? Rach, what the fu-? What does that have to do with-?"

Rachel cut him off with an innocent squeal. "Just tell me! I wanna know!"

Greg's head spun again as his blood-deprived brain tried to reboot.

"Jesus Christ. Um, shit, he's, like, a sales-. He's in sales. He works for a technology comp-."

Rachel cut him off again as her eyes flashed. "So, does he have, like, an office or-? I mean, um, why does he have this room?"

Greg sucked in another wild breath and shook his head incredulously.

"What? Fuck, um, no-. I mean, yeah, but he doesn't really go into the office. He, uh, works from here most of the time but he's, like, on the road a lot." He looked down at her wildly, hoping she was finished.

Rachel felt herself surge as Greg confirmed that his dad did most of his work right there. Right where she was kneeling. She was so turned on by the idea. But she had one more question.

"Oh okay. Um, that sounds like a lot of work. So, does he have, like, a secretary or assistant or something? She bit her lip and squeezed her hand a little tighter around his shaft.

Greg was about to lose his mind. What was with all the fucking questions? Unbelievable! Why did she care about any of this? He sighed painfully and began to answer. Just whatever it takes to satisfy her so she'll start using her mouth for something a lot more useful, he thought with irritation.

"Um, no-. Well, yeah, actually. He used to have a personal assistant a few years back. She helped him keep track of his schedule and shit like that. But, that was a while ago."

He stopped and stared down at Rachel with a crazed smile. "Rach, seriously, what the fuck? C'mon, baby. You are killing me, here!"

Rachel smiled deeply as another tremor sliced through her stomach. She'd gotten what she'd needed. She knew this info would be enough for her to get herself off too while she blew Greg. He had just again confirmed another piece of her fantasy: that Greg's dad had some assistant-type that would "help" him down here in his little office.

Rachel slipped her free hand smoothly between her legs and touched herself. She gasped as she thought about Greg's dad locking the door after a hard day's work and sinking back into his chair with a smile. Then his assistant would kneel in front of him and give him a soothing blowjob to cap off the day. Rachel wondered if he even needed to ask or would his assistant just know it was time. She exhaled deeply with pleasure. He wouldn't have to ask her...

The fantasy pushed her arousal into the red and she flashed her dancing eyes up at Greg's desperate face. It was time. He'd been such a patient boy. Without a further moment of delay, she parted her soft lips, dropped her face squarely into his lap, and smoothly took the entire length of his dick into her mouth.

***

"Rachel. Hello? What are you doing?"

Rachel flinched at the sound of Greg's voice and her eyes refocused in a flash. She shivered reflexively and blinked. The warm beginnings of an embarrassed grin began to tickle her face as she watched Greg studying her with a confused smile. With a shake of her head, she brought the can of iced tea to her lips and took a deep sip. Her fingers finally stopped their involuntary rubbing. She'd been completely lost in the memory.

Greg hadn't lasted too long that night. He'd been so worked up from his extensive groping session in the chair and the little torturous handjob she'd started him with while she'd peppered him with questions about his dad. And to make matters worse, Rachel's own arousal had led to her providing him with a generously enthusiastic experience.

She'd swirled her lips and tongue all over his shaft as she'd simultaneously worked herself down below. Her firm pressure and impossibly gifted technique had had Greg writhing in torturous pleasure from the first second. It hadn't been more than a few minutes before he'd bucked his hips and came forcefully into her mouth.

Being on the brink herself, Rachel had smoothly swallowed him down while she'd continued to work for her own ending. Finally, as she finished the experience with a series of full, generous sucks, she'd lost control as well and gotten off with a rumbling shudder. The whole office fantasy had simply been so hot and being in an actual office had made the experience intoxicatingly realistic.

Rachel smirked to herself as she and Greg exited the vending machine area and began to make their way back to the study hall room she'd been in. She would obviously never tell Greg this but the main reason she'd gotten off so forcefully that night was because she'd been envisioning blowing his dad while she'd been doing him.

Another mild tremor passed through her as the thought of Greg's dad led her to different memory. That night at the party had been the first blowjob she'd given Greg since that day in the school bathroom months before. Of course, now it seemed to be a regular occurrence and the next time she'd done it had been about a week after that very party.

Greg had been trying to get some at school and she'd been on the verge of giving in again when she'd gotten a better idea. She'd told him that she'd come over to his house that afternoon and do him there instead. He had initially balked, saying that his parents and sister would be home. But that was what Rachel had been counting on.

She'd pushed back, telling him that they would simply say they were working on a school project together or something. She'd been almost annoyed at his reluctance. Greg had been a bit wary of the idea but he certainly hadn't been about to turn down another blowjob from her. So he'd agreed and they'd gone their separate ways with plans for her to come over after school. Rachel had made a point to dress not overly slutty, but she'd definitely wanted something that would draw attention to her best features.

Everything had gone to plan and Rachel had surged deeply when she'd arrived at Greg's house and found that both his parents were indeed home. Almost ignoring Greg initially, she'd politely turned on the charm and introduced herself to the rest of his family. She'd deliberately lingered with his father and done her best job to flirt without being overly obvious. She'd told him that Greg talked about him a lot and about what he did. She'd said that she was interested in becoming a saleswoman one day and she hoped maybe he had some career advice for her as far as looking for internships or getting experience any way she could.

She'd felt warmth spread through her body as she'd caught his eyes fall to her partially exposed chest several times. She'd also subtly let him catch her looking him over a few times as well before she'd excused herself to go work on her and Greg's "project." She'd felt his eyes on her and she'd tingled all over she she'd left the kitchen and followed Greg to his room.

Within a minute of Greg shutting his door and trying to think of how they'd work it all out, Rachel had jumped on him like a tigress. She'd pushed him onto his bed and wasted little time getting his pants off and his dick out and into her mouth. Greg had had to cover his face with a pillow to muffle his groans as Rachel greedily sucked away. She'd even popped his sac free and licked and sucked all over his balls, roughly dragging her wet tongue all over him (a treat she'd never offered for him before). Greg had been completely overwhelmed, and while he'd wondered what exactly had gotten into her, he hadn't bothered to question it. A few short minutes later, he'd peeked out from the pillow to warn her before shaking violently and erupting into her mouth.

After a generous and thorough job of cleaning him up, Rachel had hopped up with a smile and headed to the door looking like she was about to leave. She'd just reached for the handle when Greg finally cleared the cobwebs from his head and shouted to her in protest. She couldn't just leave after five minutes! They were supposed to be doing a project! That was their whole cover. Was she nuts??

But Rachel had been completely unfazed and she'd only casually shrugged her shoulders in response. She told him they'd just say that they forgot a book they needed and that they'd finish tomorrow in study hall or something. She'd again appeared annoyed at Greg's inability to adapt to the situation. Giving him a wink and a mock kiss, she'd ignored his further protests and skipped out his bedroom door before he'd even had the chance to pull his pants back up.

Greg had listened from the top of the stairs as Rachel had smoothly explained to his parents about the "missing book" and laughed off the mistake as being her own ditzy fault. And he'd relaxed as they'd seemed to buy it just fine based on what he could hear.

But while he could hear, he couldn't see. And what Greg had missed had been the touch of inquisitive suspicion on his dad's face as he'd taken in Rachel's explanation. And that wasn't all he'd missed. As his mom bid Rachel goodbye and turned to start dinner, Rachel had brought her gaze directly back to his dad. She'd read the hint of questioning on his brow and she'd flashed her eyes mysteriously at him. She'd then brought a finger to her bottom lip and slowly wiped away a bit of moisture. With a subtle but playful wink, she'd turned away and slipped out the door.

Rachel tingled again as she pictured that momentary look of shock on Greg's father's face. She thought about that moment a lot actually. She wondered if he knew. If he knew what she'd done and why. She also wondered if he had thought about her since that day. Did he fantasize about her and what she'd surely done with his son up in his room? Did he ache to have her lips on him as well? Had he considered, if even for the briefest of impossible moments, the idea of taking her up on her requests to learn more about his business? Would he hire her as an intern? And then they'd-.

Her exciting fantasies disappeared suddenly in her head as she came back to the moment. Greg had pushed open the door leading back into study hall room and Rachel smiled politely as she walked past him to re-enter. The room had been empty when she'd been reading her book earlier (hence Greg's lack of fear or restraint when he'd so casually plunged his hands down the front of her tank top during his little "massage"), but now a few other students were doing their own work or chatting idly. But the chatter stopped as Rachel appeared with Greg, and while that might've gone unnoticed in most situations, it made Rachel's ears burn.

Her eyes darted nervously across the room and she swallowed as she registered a few smirks and hushed comments. It wasn't objectively strange that she (or anyone) might be coming and going from study hall; it was a free period after all. But when Rachel showed up with a boy, it hung a certain implication in the air. And could she blame anyone for thinking it? They'd be correct...

The warm afterglow of her hookup with Greg and all the residual excitement from her dirty daydreaming began to fade quickly. The power and confidence that flowed through her veins like an electric current after she finished rocking a guy's world began to flicker and short-circuit. The air suddenly felt colder and thinner as a sobering sense of reality pushed its way into her stomach.

Rachel composed herself and kept her face even as she made her way across the room towards the table where she'd left her belongings. A quick glance to the clock provided a shot of relief and she exhaled gratefully in the knowledge that the school day was just minutes from being over. And not only that. It was Friday. A short reprieve from her weekday stressors was just around the corner.

With a gait hurried by her desire to leave the judgmental looks in the room behind (whether real or perceived), she gathered up her things and gave Greg a casual shrug.

"Only two minutes left. I'm gonna call it a week."

Greg nodded in response, but his grin weakened as he had also noticed her sudden change in demeanor. The flirty sarcastic girl who had just given him the most casual of blowjobs and then joked with him in the hallway now seemed like a different person. Her eyes were still friendly, but her face was tight. She looked like her mind was a thousand miles away.

He thought again about their freshly-concluded rendezvous. Lately, it seemed she'd just shrug her shoulders and agree to anything he might suggest. It wasn't even a challenge. It was like he was asking to borrow a pencil.

Greg also knew he wasn't the only one she was messing around with. He wondered how much of what he'd heard around school was true. It seemed impossible and some of it surely was. But then he thought about how easily she'd submit to him. He shrugged and nodded to her as he turned to accompany her once again out of the room. Oh well. He obviously didn't care about what else she might be doing. He was just happy to be part of the rotation.

And a rotation it was. Rachel had pushed away every bad feeling from her current mess of a life and buried them deep. And the hole that Rebecca had left in her heart was being filled with nothing but a steady diet of laughingly willing hookups. And every time the pain resurfaced, she'd find a new boy to fill the void.

None of it really made sense and Rachel knew deep down that eventually it would all end badly. She knew she couldn't outrun the pain forever and her stomach would twist when she thought about what might happen on that day when she could no longer keep her feelings buried. She sometimes caught herself thinking about Rebecca and she could almost feel the cracks in her wall forming. She was banking a lot of pain and suffering, and in her heart she knew that if and when the dam finally broke, it might just break her too.

But for the time being, she was walking between the raindrops as she carefully self-medicated against her suffering with steady doses of lustful attention and appreciation from her rotating cast of grateful co-stars. When she started to feel low, she would openly accept (or sometimes even seek out) male attention. She would dress provocatively to draw them in. She would flirt along as she basked in the warmth of their compliments. And then she'd satisfy their requests, while simultaneously using her own associated arousal as a shield. And when she got up off her knees from wherever it was that she had found herself kneeling, she'd feel good and powerful. For a time. And when that feeling faded, she'd simply repeat the cycle.

"...have practice or you just heading home?"

Rachel blinked and shook herself as the sound of Greg's voice again summoned her from her deep thoughts. She smiled at him with embarrassed confusion. She'd only heard part of what he'd said.

"I'm sorry, I'm in my own little world. What?"

Greg rolled his eyes and cleared his throat as they walked.

"I said do you have practice now or are you headed home?" He paused and squinted in confusion at his own words. "Wait, do you still play soccer?"

Rachel exhaled and looked back forward as they continued to walk.

"No, I quit soccer. I'm over it." She glanced back at him with a friendly smile and tucked some hair behind her ear. "I'm just heading home."

Greg nodded as they reached their lockers and gathered their respective belongings. "Gotcha. Well I got baseball so I'm headed that direction. I'll walk with ya."

Rachel finished putting her final book into her bag and stood back up to gently shut her locker door. She smiled sweetly at Greg's suggestion and nodded in return. A moment later, they were out the door and headed towards the parking lot.

They'd been only walking for a minute or two when Rachel's phone sounded off loudly in her sweater pocket. She fished it out and focused her eyes on the screen before widening her gaze and stopping her walk. It wasn't a phone call. It was a reminder alarm. She took a deep breath and cursed out loud.