Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt-? What are you-? Oh my God. No! Are you crazy? I'm on the pho-.

Matt ignored her and simply rubbed her hair with his left hand as he guided his penis towards her lips with the other. He gave her a pleading smile.

"C'mon, baby! It will be so hot! No one will know. C'mon, just suck it a little bit while you listen. So fucking hot."

Rachel could hear Kevin talking in her ear but it might as well been a foreign language. She stared at Matt with her mouth agape as she considered his crazy request. Was he nuts? He wanted her to resume sucking his dick, obviously. That made sense. But he wanted her to stay on the phone while she did it?

A strange spark twisted between her thighs and she shivered unexpectedly at the very notion. It was crazy, and she didn't know why, but suddenly her stomach filled with excitement. It felt wrong, but also kind of hot like Matt had said. She sighed through her smile and realized that he wasn't going to stop bothering her. She could tell Kevin she'd call him later but he seemed like he really wanted to tell her something. And while she wasn't sure she liked it, she was beginning to get more and more turned on by the idea, too. Especially in her buzzed state.

Not believing her own actions, she shook her head a final time at Matt and leaned her face forward. Keeping her eyes on his, she let his penis slide into her mouth and she sucked him in gently while she brought the phone back to her ear. She began to bob slowly in front of him while Matt met her rhythm by rocking his hips into her in response. She whimpered reflexively as she slid her lips around his shaft while trying not to make any noise on the phone. Kevin was talking about how they hadn't seen each other in a while and how he missed hanging out, etc. Rachel involuntarily mouthed "Mmm-hmm" a few times as he spoke, fully aware that she sounded a bit off with her mouth full.

Matt began to rock his hips into her mouth more forcefully and he was beginning to use her mouth for his pace more than she was actually blowing him. He made a few groaning sounds and began to pick up his speed when Rachel finally heard Kevin begin to get to the point.

"So anyway, Rach, I was just think-. Um, you still there?"

"Ummmm-hmmmphh!"

"Oh okay, good. You'd been quiet for a minute. Anyway, so I wanted to ask you something and if you don't wanna do it or you got something else going on, well you know, it's totally cool. But, um, I wanted to know if you wanted to, uh, go with me to my senior prom?"

Rachel's eyes widened. "Mmmmmmmph!"

"Um, wha-? Rach-?"

Rachel exhaled in embarrassment and pulled her mouth roughly off of Matt's dick. She swallowed some saliva and flashed an irritated look upwards.

"Hey! Hey, no I'm here. Sorry about that. I, um-, I had something caught in my throat."

Matt laughed audibly at her unintentional pun. There'd been something in her throat, all right. He attempted to guide his dick back towards her lips but she pushed him away.

"No, Kevin." She cleared her throat. "No, I'd love to go to prom with you! That sounds like so much fun! I haven't seen you in ages. Seriously. It sounds great!"

As soon as she was done talking, Matt plunged his dick back into her mouth and resumed rocking steadily into her. Rachel took the renewed motions willingly and listened hard as Kevin spoke with a relieved tone. He told her that he was happy she was in and that he was looking forward to it as well. He told her the date and said he'd email her some more information.

He rambled on excitedly for another minute while Rachel bobbed steadily to keep up with Matt's pace. She felt a little drool escape her lips and she inhaled deeply through her nose to keep in control. She began to taste Matt a bit and she hoped either he or Kevin would finish their respective jobs so that she could concentrate on one or the other. It finally sounded like Kevin would end first and Rachel did her best to keep the "Ummm-hmmmphs" coming as he chatted away. He winded down the conversation with a warm tone and told her they'd talk soon.

"So anyway, definitely looking forward to it. And Rach?"

"Ummm-hmmm?"

"I miss you."

Rachel smiled to herself and began to pull her mouth off of Matt's dick again to respond. But her eyes widened as she felt his hand remain firm on the back of her head, holding her in place. She looked at him wildly and gave his stomach a shove as he teasingly let go and let her pop free. She glared up at him menacingly.

"You're such an asshole!"

The voice on the phone responded in confusion.

"Um, wha-? Rachel?"

Rachel panicked realizing that Kevin had heard her. She stammered as she spoke quickly to recover from her misstep.

"No, no! I'm um-, not you! I'm uhhhh, I'm driving and some douchebag almost cut me off." She glared at Matt again.

She heard Kevin sigh as he responded with a concerned tone. "Rach, are you okay-?"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm good. I'm just-. Look, I'm so excited. I can't wait to hang out. I've really missed you too. Just, um, call me later and we'll work it all out okay? All right. Yeah. Good. Ok, bye!"

She exhaled deeply and hung up the phone, tossing it next to her on the couch. She glared again at Matt as she wiped some saliva from her chin. She shook her head at him and started to speak when he cut her off, his tone sarcastic and mocking.

"Awwwww. He misses you! And you miss him! So fucking precious."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Shut up. You know, you're such a dick sometimes."

"Yeah, yeah." Matt grinned and shrugged. He smiled at her again as he brought his hand back to her head. "Speaking of dicks..."

Rachel sighed and leaned back forward. She took him in her mouth and resumed her blowjob, simply happy to be free of juggling two things at once. She was angry at him but her thoughts were more on her talk with Kevin. It had been several weeks since they'd spoken and his prom invitation had been completely unexpected. Rachel wasn't even going to her own prom, a decision she'd made in the midst of the turbulence at school. She still had mixed feelings about that choice so the chance to have a prom experience was actually kind of exciting. She listened as Matt groaned with pleasure up above. She was glad he was close. She suddenly didn't want to be there anymore. She began to pick up her intensity in an effort to speed things along when Matt spoke again.

"Hey. You know what I miss?" He grinned down at her as she brought her eyes up to his. "That hot pussy of yours. How about we finish this shit right?"

It didn't really have the tone of being a question, and before Rachel could respond, Matt had pulled out of her mouth and kicked his pants and underwear from off his ankles. Rachel sighed as she watched him move to kneel on the couch next to her as he looked at her expectantly. She didn't really want to have sex with him right now, but she wanted him to be done even more.

With a deep exhale, she stood up and quickly undid her jeans button and slid her pants down. After she freed both legs, she brought her fingers to the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down as well. She stood back up completely naked and raised her knee to climb on to the couch in front of him. She kneeled forward on her knees and elbows, arching her ass into the air.

Matt wasted little time as he positioned himself and brought the tip of his dick between her legs. She'd been kind of turned on throughout but there hadn't been any direct foreplay so she flinched as he parted her roughly. But the pinching sensations softened after a few rounds and soon she could feel him sliding into her with only smooth resistance. As his cock pushed deeply inside her, she closed her eyes and whimpered. Within moments, his hands were gripped firmly around her waist and he was thrusting into her with long, smooth strokes.

With the game still paused and neither party all that interested in any attempt at dialogue, the basement was soon filled only with the familiar smacking noises of their bodies coming together. Rachel began to moan more steadily as she warmed up and the pleasure increased. She never really liked the idea of having sex with Matt but once they were doing it, it always felt good. She closed her eyes and let her head fall between her elbows, content to rest in that position and let him work her from behind. Despite everything else about Matt, he at least seemed to know how to fuck her right.

The sex continued for a few minutes and soon Rachel could feel his penis twitching and throbbing inside her. She whimpered and smiled to herself, happy in the knowledge that he was likely pretty close to getting off. But the thought simultaneously wiped the smile away. She'd made the mistake a while back of telling him that she was on the pill so now he often came inside her. She was on the pill but she still preferred that he pull out or something. Even beginning to think the tiniest inkling of the thought of him getting her pregnant made her want to retch. But she still always let him finish how he pleased.

On cue, she whimpered at the sensation of Matt pushing deep into her with a guttural groan. His finish was almost imminent. He began to mutter a string of curses and his grip on her hips got firmer. Her eyes still closed and her head hanging loosely, she looked up suddenly as something buzzed loudly by her head. She focused her gaze and realized it was her phone. It was still on the couch where she had tossed it. It was facing her and she squinted at the screen. There was a text from Kevin.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I sent you the email with prom info. Again, super stoked. Oh and drive safe! :)

Rachel stared at the message for a second, not comprehending. She suddenly remembered that she'd told him she had been driving when they were talking as a way to cover up for her shouting out "asshole" at Matt. She bit her lip and felt a strange feeling stir inside her. Kevin was always so concerned about her. Always looking out. She did miss him. Maybe if he'd been around, she'd never have gotten herself into-.

Her thoughts were cut off as she felt Matt make one final deep push into her. He cursed loudly and she felt him erupt inside her body. She moaned in response and she felt him cum again as he held still but kept himself pushed into her as far as he could. She could feel his dick twitching gently as he finished and she gritted her teeth as he slumped over her body in exhaustion.

As breathless but satisfied laugh rang out from behind her, accompanied by a playful and healthy squeeze on her boobs. Rachel jumped at the sensation and she rolled her eyes as Matt's busy hands continued to grope her heavy breasts as they hung straight downward in her position. She allowed him his moment of fun before finally, Matt pushed up off her and straightened back up. They both shivered coolly as his dick slid out of her and Rachel swallowed hard at the sensation. Based on the way she'd been feeling when she'd first started sucking Matt's dick, she'd been sure the experience would be leading to her getting off as well. But things had taken a funny turn after the phone call, and despite her lack of fulfillment, she was just happy to be done.

Not caring to linger on the thoughts, Rachel sat up and rubbed her forehead as Matt gathered his clothes and walked naked back over to where he had been sitting earlier. She didn't follow him with her eyes and simply sat reclined into the couch as she caught her breath. Matt began to slip on his shorts when he looked over at her naked body and smirked.

"I'm guessing your little prom date won't be getting any of that."

Rachel stiffened and whipped her head over his direction, shooting him an angry look.

"Excuse me? What does that me-? Why would you even say that?"

Matt shrugged casually and pulled his shirt back over his head. "I don't know. Kid just sounded kinda like a pussy on the phone. I'm just sayin'."

Rachel felt her ears catch fire and suddenly hot anger flared up in her belly. She stood from the couch and hastily began to put her underwear back on.

"He's not a p-." She didn't even like to say the word. "What's your problem? He's a nice guy."

Matt smirked again and picked his controller back up with another shrug.

"Oh yeah, for sure. I'm sure he is a nice guy. Just doesn't sound like the kinda guy who finds himself enjoying your, uh, talents." He winked.

Rachel could feel herself reddening. She couldn't believe he was talking like that about Kevin. He didn't even know him. She zipped up her jeans and fired back. "I'm sorry, my 'talents'?" She scoffed incredulously. God, he was such a dick. "Why would you-? Where do you even come up with this stuff?"

Matt gave her a knowing smile. "C'mon, Rach. Well here, just tell me. It sounded like you guys are close, right? Known each other for a long time?" He paused and licked his lips. "Have you ever sucked his dick?"

Rachel gasped at his obnoxious question. She threw her shirt back on in a huff and began to gather her things. "Unbelievable. How is that possibly any of your business?"

Matt studied her for a second. "Soooo you have?"

Rachel blushed angrily and shook her head. "What? No, I haven't-. I mean-." She stopped, flustered and spat her words at him. "God, fuck you, Matt. Why are you being such a dick to someone you don't even know?"

Matt was completely unfazed by her sudden uptick in intensity. He'd seen it all before. He shrugged again and un-paused his game as he responded with a casual tone.

"Hey look, don't get all upset. I was just saying. He sounds like a nice guy, but definitely kind of a pussy. And it sounds like you agree." He gave her a final meaningful look before returning his focus to his game.

Rachel stared at him for a second before shaking her head in disgust. Whatever. She walked purposefully in between him and the TV and stomped up the stairs without even saying goodbye. She left his house and got back into her car angrily like she'd done once or twice right after their hookups. She was about to start the car and head home when a new feeling snaked into her system and met with her anger.

Chills went down her spine and suddenly a gripping panic that she hadn't felt in some time began to rise in her stomach. The feeling shook her to her core and she focused hard to push it back down.

It didn't make sense. Why was she getting so upset? She knew Matt was a dick. This was nothing new. She realized it had been his vicious attack on Kevin that set her off. She couldn't believe he would cut him down like that without even knowing him. And what truly made her stomach twist with shame and confusion was the final thing he had said to her.

Sounds like you agree.

She hated him for it, but he was right. She certainly wouldn't have put it in such crude terms but he was right that as much as she cared about Kevin, he just wasn't her type. And lately it seemed like anything with a penis and a pulse was her type. So why not Kevin?

She suddenly felt weird and conflicted about the whole prom thing. It was making her feel things that she had successfully buried these past few weeks. Maybe it wasn't a good idea. Maybe she should call Kevin now and tell him that she'd forgotten about something important on that date. She shook her head. No. She had to go. Kevin had been so excited. She'd let him down enough these past few months as it was.

She felt panicky again as she thought of Matt's words and what she'd just done with him. She so wanted to march back inside and fiercely defend Kevin against him and tell him that he was wrong. But she couldn't. And her actions made that even clearer. She'd just essentially allowed Matt to fuck her mouth while she'd struggled to have her first conversation with Kevin in weeks. She had even been able to tell Matt 'no' for a few stupid minutes while they spoke.

There was also Matt humiliating her by holding her mouth onto him while she had been trying to answer Kevin's questions. And immediately after the phone call, he had mocked Kevin's words and turned them around as a way to talk her into letting him fuck her. The ultimate comparison of the two boys occurred when in the same instant that Kevin had texted Rachel with a sweet note and some concern, Matt had hoarsely erupted inside of her. She felt sick.

Fighting back the tightening of her lungs, Rachel summoned her will and forced the panicky feeling from her system. She gripped her steering wheel to the point of pain and clenched her jaw in tight. Slowly, the darkness subsided, and after a minute of full silence, she opened her eyes and drew in a deep breath. It was going to be okay. This wouldn't break her.

As she finally started up her car and pulled away from Matt's house, she concentrated her focus on other topics. A smile trickled across her face as the thought of Kevin's prom graciously popped back up into the forefront of her mind. She tingled a little and swallowed away some butterflies. It was actually pretty crazy. Prom? Seeing Kevin? She paused as the butterflies returned.

Taylor Reed.

She had mixed feelings about returning to her old school, but she decided to focus on the positives. She did some math in her head and realized that she had more than a couple of weeks until the actual date arrived. She'd have plenty of time to prepare herself for the emotions that might accompany her return. And who knew? Maybe this would actually be a turning point for her? Maybe she could channel this positive energy into fixing some of the messes she'd been making lately.

Her smile widened and she involuntarily pushed harder on the gas pedal. As her car accelerated, she felt herself laugh a little.

Maybe this would be the spark she'd needed.

***

Rachel smirked reflexively as the clear image of that car ride finally began to fade slowly from her mind. She shook her head and regained her bearings as she turned to smile again at Greg. They were standing by her car and that meant their joint path was coming to a split. She indicated to the gym bag slung on his shoulder and nodded.

"You guys have a game tonight? Or just practice?"

Greg scratched at his chin and shook his head.

"Nah, just practice." He grinned suddenly and raised a playful eyebrow at her. "Game tomorrow though. I think at like 2:00. So if you wanted to come over ahead of time and help loosen me up, that'd be cool."

Rachel stared back at him and finally cracked a grin. She shook her head and rolled her eyes with a laugh.

" 'Loosen you up', huh?" She laughed again. "You're such an ass. Unfortunately, I have plans tomorrow so you're going to have to go ahead and, uh, loosen yourself up, champ."

Greg smirked in response and shook his head with mock disappointment. "Ah, but you're so much better at it. You sure you're busy? What could be more important?"

Rachel opened her car door and gently set her bag down before turning back to face Greg. She had to stifle a laugh at the ridiculousness of his question. What could be more important than swinging by his house to give him a quick pre-game blowjob? She shook her head.

"I'm actually hanging out with Kevin." She indicated to the phone in her pocket. "That's why I gotta call him."

Greg nodded but flashed her another disappointed look. "Okay okay. I see how it is." He grinned as she rolled her eyes at his playful pouts. "I'll catch up with you on Monday. Maybe another quick stairwell study session? I'll buy you an iced tea again. You know, if you do a good job..."

Rachel grinned and looked away with a shake of her head. She muttered laughingly under her breath. Such an ass. Turning back to face him with a friendly smile she nodded.