Preludes Ch. 08: Lost Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. I need to call Kevin. I totally forgot."

Greg looked at her quizzically and nodded at her as they started walking again.

"Who's Kevin?"

Rachel slipped the phone back into her pocket and shook her head casually. "He's a good friend of mine. He goes to, um, Reed." She paused as she turned to look at Greg. "I brought him to a party or two earlier in the year. I think you might've met him."

Greg scrunched up his brow and tried to think. Suddenly a grin stretched across his face and he nodded quickly.

"Oh yeah. Yeah, for sure. I remember actually. Um, nice guy, like kinda quiet?" He paused as Rachel nodded before widening his grin and winking at her with a teasing glimmer in his eye.

"Wasn't that the night at TJ's house? Didn't you break his vase or something? And then you, like, um, helped him 'fix it'...?"

Rachel felt the hair on her neck stand up as an exciting tickle went down her back. She remembered. And she knew exactly what Greg was hinting at. She looked up at him with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Something like that."

Greg shook his head and coughed out a little laugh in response. He definitely remembered that night. Back then, Rachel was this sort of mysterious new chick in school. There were rumors about her and even some fresh whispers that she'd hooked up with a few guys already in the young semester. He shook his head again as they kept walking.

"Yeah, I remember that shit. That's funny you mentioned your friend. I remember TJ and I talking about how hot you were and how we wanted to get with you. But, like, we thought at first that Kevin was your boyfriend or something. Turned out he wasn't really a problem."

He grinned at the memory and kept walking as he repeated his earlier words.

"Nice guy."

Rachel watched him for a few seconds as they walked. Greg wasn't being malicious. Far from it. He was actually pretty accurately recalling the situation. But his description of Kevin as a "nice guy" made her shiver unexpectedly. He wasn't the first boy she'd ever heard describe her friend as a "nice guy." In fact, she'd just heard that very title bestowed upon him a few weeks earlier. And far from Greg's current innocuous usage, the speaker then had said it with a very meaningful purpose.

As she and Greg approached her car, another memory crept through her brain. This time one that she wasn't so eager to recall...

***

Rachel giggled out loud as she pushed the smoke out of her lungs and past her lips. With a flip of her hair she placed the bowl back on the coffee table and pointed curiously at the television.

"So wait, are you trying to kill the other people or are you just trying to die yourself? Because, you know, it's hard to tell..."

Matt shook his head and only glanced momentarily at her dancing eyes before directing his gaze back at the screen.

"You're fucking hilarious."

Rachel giggled again and shoved him playfully as she sunk back into soft cushion of the couch. The force of her shove caused Matt to lose his grip on the controller and he scowled at her as the screen flickered red, indicating that his solider character had just been killed. With an irritated clearing of his throat, he pushed a button and restarted the game, seemingly exactly where he'd just left off.

Rachel watched the scene through amused, glassy eyes as the soothing potency of the smoke snaked through her senses. She was pleasantly high and the weight of the world felt ever so light on her shoulders.

The rapid-fire shooting sound from Matt's video game interrupted her gaze and she narrowed her eyes into a devilish grin. Waiting until she could tell he was fully re-engaged, she gave him another well-timed shove in the arm, again causing him to lose his grip and his poor innocent avatar to take yet another fatal head-shot.

Matt turned to her with a laughing glare and shook his head.

"What the hell is with you? What, do you need attention all the time?"

Rachel giggled and rolled her eyes. With a mock-pouting look she sat straight up and laughed.

"Yeah right! You're so attached to this stupid game. You're like a child. As if anything I could do would pull you away."

Matt paused and let his eyes fall over her in a moment of silence. Smirking, he clicked his controller button to again re-start the game. As it turned back on, he spoke with a sarcastic grin.

"Well, why don't you do something to make yourself more interesting?" He shot her another quick glance and indicated to her chest.

"You could start by losing the shirt."

Rachel grinned back and rolled her eyes. But a shiver of excitement trickled through her. It was always obvious why she was ever at Matt's house (in his basement) so suggestions or innuendos like those never felt misplaced. If anything, they just sped up the building of the intensity of the moment.

She sat still for a few seconds and pondered his suggestion, wondering if he'd push further or simply wait for her to react. The breezy good feeling of her high continued to wash over her and she realized she was beginning to feel kind of frisky. With an internal shrug, she decided to make a move.

"My shirt, huh? Yeah well, we'll see..."

As her playful words trickled out, Rachel reached for the corners of her thin cotton shirt and slipped the material smoothly off her body. As her head popped through and she set the shirt down in a pile, she turned back towards Matt and watched for his reaction.

Matt glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and grinned widely at the new view. Rachel's tits in just a bra were always a welcome sight. He let his eyes trace down her flat stomach before giving her a final approving look and turning back to his game. As the bullets flew and the explosions sounded, he felt his dick stir in his shorts.

Rachel watched him for a minute before bursting into another silly fit of giggles. She scooted up closer to him and whined at him in a flirty but teasing voice.

"Oh my God! See?? That worked for, like, two seconds. And now you're back to Call of Nerds or whatever this stupid game is called!"

Matt again glanced at her and smirked. In her closer position, he could smell the sweet scent of her perfume and her hair. His dick jumped again. He hovered his thumb over the pause button but he stopped before he hit it. Changing course, he spoke again with a hinting tone.

"Well, you're getting warmer. Why don't you tell me what you want to do to distract me?" He let his gaze fall obviously to her deep cleavage. "I'm all ears."

Rachel felt her stomach flutter excitedly as her arousal began to build. Part of her was way beyond trying to figure out why she kept agreeing to see Matt (and for the unbelievable purpose she'd see him). It didn't make any sense, but in the moment she simply knew that it helped to block out the other stressors in her life. It was an unhealthy obsession now. But there was nothing to do about that except embrace the unexplainable way it made her feel between her legs.

She knew what Matt wanted from her, and in her tingly mood, she was game. He wanted her to talk to him. To say dirty things to him. He wanted her to show him that she wanted to please him. And that she wanted to do those very dirty things as well.

With a sly grin, she edged up closer to his body and ran a playful hand down the front of his shirt. As her fingers reached his waistband, she leaned in further and pressed the warm, soft flesh of her full cleavage into his arm. Her lips came up near to his ear and she flicked her tongue at him as she spoke in a purring, sultry tone.

"You want me to suck your cock, don't you?"

She paused as she felt his whole body stiffen with pleasure. With an audible gin, she ran her fingers along his waistband and spoke again.

"Cause I will. I'll do it right now if you want."

Matt felt his dick throb painfully in his shorts as the blood-flow raced in that direction. He again contemplated pausing the game, but he held firm and continued to click away. He replied with a single word.

"Yeah?"

Rachel pushed herself further into his body, her breasts now pressed firmly across his lower arm. She nodded in response and began to slip her fingers playfully under the waistband of his shorts. As they crept lower across his smoothly trimmed hair, she answered.

"Uh huh. You know why I come over here. Just to do one thing."

She cut off with an involuntary whimper as her finger reached the base of his hardening shaft. She wrapped her hand around him and gave him a full squeeze. As the sensation rocked them both, she continued, her voice barely above a whisper.

"To put your big dick in my mouth. And make you cum."

She punctuated her final word by snaking her tongue teasingly into Matt's ear. The sensation (combined with her dirty talk) finally pushed him over the edge and he quickly jammed his thumb into the pause button on the controller. As the game's sounds froze into silence, he turned to fully face her. His expression tight with tortured pleasure, he smirked and nodded.

"Well go right ahead, babe. I'm not stopping you."

Rachel felt a jolt flash between her legs as she squeezed Matt's dick in her hand again. It felt hot and hard against her palm. The confusing feelings again swirled through her brain. She didn't even like Matt. And in light of what he had caused to happen to her life, repeatedly coming over to his house to get on her knees and service him was simply incomprehensible when viewed through a rational lens.

But there was no rationality in these moments. Only excitement and lust. And a desperate need to escape. So while Rachel's angel of reason stayed tied to a chair with her mouth duct-taped shut, her devil whispered to her only what she needed to hear. And in this specific instance, that message was that all she needed to do to make her pain go away for a while was to drop her face into this boy's lap and use her mouth to get him off.

So that is what she did.

With a smirk and a nod of her own, Rachel pulled her hand out of Matt's shorts and helped him to slide them down past his knees. As his dick swung free, she leaned back on her knees and slipped her hair into a neat ponytail. She was fully buzzing and her high was making the sensations sparkle. She moaned reflexively as Matt brought a hand to her chest and squeezed her breast through the cup of her bra. As his fingers slipped playfully inside and ran over her nipple, she thought about unsnapping it and cutting to the chase. But she figured he could do that while she was bent over and occupied down below. In fact, having him do it to her mid-act would actually be even more arousing.

Without much further delay, Rachel pushed past Matt's hand and leaned her body slowly into his lap. She was kneeling sideways on the couch next to him so all she had to do was bend forward and part her lips. As her face dropped lower, she closed her eyes and sucked in a breath. The warm flesh of Matt's penis slipped into her mouth and she sucked him deep with a pleasurable sigh.

"Fuuuuuck yeah, girl."

Matt's appreciative curse was all that needed to be said as Rachel began to smoothly bob her head over him. She ran her lips up and down his cock with firm suction and swirled her tongue around his shaft as she sucked. Sucking his dick was so familiar to her by now that each move seemed almost predetermined. It was like she was reading sheet music, her brain recognizing the next instruction a millisecond before her body put it into action.

As she generously bobbed away, Matt did in fact move to swiftly unencumber the soft targets of his desire from the confines of her bra. With a deft flick of his fingers, the strap sprung apart and the material sagged from her chest. With a little assistance from her, he slipped the bra completely off her body and tossed it onto the couch behind her. After a moment of admiring the new view, he brought his hands to the promised land and began to accentuate the sensations in his lap.

Rachel grinned to herself as she felt Matt begin to cup and squeeze at her tits while she worked him in her mouth. She was actually proud that she had his full attention. As seemingly ridiculous as that thought was, the last time she'd blown him, he'd kept playing his video game throughout. It had made her feel like even more of an object than normal so she was excited that she had now appeared to regain a foothold in their relationship. Whatever that meant...

She'd been sucking him for close to two minutes when she felt her phone buzz in her back pocket. Her eyes widened but she quickly ignored it and refocused on what she was doing. But as the second buzz alerted her again, she suddenly had a thought. She took a deep breath and pulled herself up out of Matt's lap without warning.

"Whoa, hey! Are you kidding me? What the hell are you-?"

Rachel shushed Matt's incredulous protests as she wiped some wetness from her lips with a grin. Reaching behind her, she pulled the phone from her pocket and brought it to her face. Under normal circumstances, she'd rarely stop in the middle of a blowjob to answer her phone. But she was actually expecting an important call.

She wasn't doing too hot in a few of her classes, and while it was something she'd honestly never dared to consider before, she'd actually made a certain type of "arrangement" with one of the boys in her Chemistry class. A certain arrangement that may or may not have involved trading a completed lab assignment in exchange for a type of "favor" that Rachel was known to be good at giving.

The thought made her stomach twist a little but she was expecting a call from that very guy so she'd made the snap decision to take it. Failing a class was not an experience she was eager to have, and since the assignment was due the next day, missing the call might've been unwise.

But as she looked at the screen, she realized suddenly that it wasn't her trade partner. It was someone else entirely. Someone she hadn't spoken to in way too long. She smiled widely and bit her lip.

Kevin.

Kevin was one of her oldest friends. He went to Taylor Reed and they had been pretty close when she'd been a student there. They'd never dated, although Rachel knew that he likely had some feelings for her. But she looked at him more like a brother or one of her girlfriends. She had missed him this year and she felt her stomach clench as she thought about how she really could've used him these past few months. He'd have been a great shoulder to cry on. They had actually made plans to see each other a few weeks back but-. Rachel grimaced at the memory of her afternoon with Craig and Austin and how she'd screwed that up too. Oh well. She pushed away the negativity and clicked on the phone excitedly. She squealed into the microphone, probably louder than she had intended.

"Kevvvvvvvvvvvin!"

Matt stiffened immediately at the word and he narrowed his eyes deeply in her direction. Obviously, Rachel wasn't his girlfriend or anything close to it. And he also knew what she did with other guys. But he still liked feeling in control over her. He liked knowing that despite her other activities, there was a still a hierarchy of sorts and that he was at the top. He got off on knowing that she'd come running pretty much any time he called. He especially liked that he was now fucking her pretty regularly now, too. He knew from Brad (who was an obvious exception) that she didn't do that with anyone else. So when he heard her excited salutation to some other guy on the phone, a feeling of being threatened sliced across his stomach.

His clearly interrupted state of arousal fueling his curious irritation, Matt scowled at her quizzically and asked who Kevin was. Rachel shot him a distracted smile and shook her head as she mouthed silently.

"It's my friend. Old friend."

Matt scowled further as she turned back away with a grin and continued her excited chatter. From the half of the conversation he could hear, it appeared that she was talking about how long it had been since they'd spoken and how great it was to hear from him. She looked genuinely happy and giddy. She was high, but her joy seemed organic. Matt swallowed and took a deep breath as he listened in further. He didn't like what was going on.

Rachel casually twirled her hair and laughed as she talked. It was a bit of a strange scene, her speaking in such a smitten tone while blatantly half-naked and still noticeably buzzing from just moments prior having another guy's dick in her mouth. But none of that seemed to matter from the expression on her face. She'd completely left the room mentally.

"Oh my God, I know! Yeah I'm such a loser. I've been just so totally busy!"

...

"Oh yeah, of course! Ha! So how have things been with you?"

...

"No no! Please! No, I'm not busy at all! Go ahead!"

Matt bristled and sucked in his breath at the casual mention of her being "not busy at all." He'd had just about enough. He'd assert himself back over her.

Still comically naked from the waist down, he scooted towards her and grinned warmly as he brought his hands to her boobs. Rachel had been looking away and she whipped her head towards him wildly and gave him a crazed smile.

"Stop!" she mouthed, trying not to laugh. "What are you doing??"

Matt simply nodded at her and continued his full-on fondling. Rachel knocked his hands away once or twice but eventually gave up and rolled her eyes as he contentedly groped her. She tried to concentrate on her conversation but it was difficult. Matt touches were both arousing and sort of silly and she struggled mightily to keep her focus on what Kevin was saying as she tried to avoid giggling or altering her voice. Plus she was still solidly high, and while she wouldn't admit it, being touched like she was while she was talking to someone else was actually making her squirm. She gave Matt a playful head shake and bit down on her lip.

Matt saw her expression and knew he had her. So he moved in for the kill. He whispered in her free ear that he wanted her back on him but he also wanted her to stay on the phone at the same time because it would be so hot. Rachel looked at him with wide eyes and shook her head with a smile. She whimpered gently and twisted her legs out from under her kneeling position so that she could sit more comfortably on the couch. She could barely hear what Kevin was saying anymore.

Matt gave her boobs a few final squeezes before he pulled back with a smile. He stood up next to her and whipped off his t-shirt. Rachel watched him out of the corner of her eye but she didn't really register his actions; she was simply happy that he had moved away and had stopped groping her. Kevin had just told her that he'd called because he needed to talk to her about something important. She put her fingers to her free ear in an attempt to hear better and focused hard.

"Wait, what? Kevin, I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part."

Just as she rocked forward slightly to listen deeper, Matt moved so that he was standing directly in front of her. She brought her head back up, distracted, and she stifled a surprised yelp as her forehead nearly grazed the tip of Matt's penis.

Her eyes went wide with shock and she swallowed hard. Matt didn't give her brain any extra time to contemplate the scene, and in a deliberate showing of his intentions, he brought his hand to his shaft and angled his dick squarely at her lips.

Rachel felt her hair tingle and her eyes widened as she finally caught up with what was going on. She glanced up at Matt and smiled at him incredulously. With a shake of her head, she brought the phone away from her ear and covered the mic.