Princess Britt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the house, I gave them each a list of chores they were going to do for me when they became my houseboy for the week. Some of those chores were cooking, cleaning, washing my clothes including my panties, etc. I also reviewed the rules while reminding them that I am the complete boss and they will do as Princess requests. They loved it and eagerly agreed.

On day 1, the guys were to be up and showered before I woke up. Jason had prepared a nice breakfast for me before my jog. I came out in my compression shorts and Nike sports bra. I flirted a little, put back my dishwater blonde hair, then with my earbuds and phone, headed out to exercise. It was a good 3 mile run and when I returned, there were beads of sweat around my hairline and under my boobs. When I exercise, I feel a sense of euphoria not to mention horny. I went to my room to masturbate. I propped up a couple of pillows in my big bed, leaned back against them, pulled my shorts and panties off and began to diddle myself. My clit was sensitive and warm from my cardio workout.

"Hey houseboy Jason! Come in here please!" I yelled my command through the door.

In stepped Jason and before he finished his response of "Yes Princess Br..." he froze when he saw my legs spread, knees hiked up, and my fingers getting busy with my cooch.

"I want you to get naked and jack off for me while you watch me play with my pussy. First get my vibrator out of that black pouch in my suitcase and then sit in that chair over there by the bathroom door," I ordered.

Jason took off his clothes and already had the start of a chubby. His cock was half hard when he handed me the wand. I instantly turned it on, then buzzed my lips and hood. I watched Jason sit down and before he had a chance to start beating his meat, his cock was already hard and at its full sexy 6 ½ inch length. Jason stroked it slowly while watching me masturbate.

I dipped the head of the vibrator in my pussy before pulling it out and licking it. When I masturbate, I love tasting myself. I adjusted the speed and pressed it tightly on my clit. My body started trembling while Jason jerked himself to this sight.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum! Keep jacking yourself. I'm gonna cuuuummmmm!" I screamed as my orgasm overtook my body.

I needed more as I ordered Jason, "Get over here and lick my asshole." I was now craving a penetration orgasm so I also had him get my 8 inch curved dildo out of my luggage. I was now on my hands and knees with my feet dangling over the edge of the bed. I stuck the head of the rubber cock just inside my entrance. Jason was squatting down and stuck his warm tongue into my sweaty asshole. It was difficult for him to pull my cheeks apart with one hand as he jerked with the other but he sure did his best. He was licking, penetrating, and coating every inch of my butthole with that tongue. I was shoving every inch of that dildo inside me very fast until the artificial balls were slapping my pussy lips. I was building up and just about there.

My breathing was shallow and ready to cum again when I desperately ordered Jason, "I'm gonna cum again. Oh no, I'm gettin close. Cum with me baby. Cum on my ass. Oh..oh..oh...Oooooooo."

I screeched in the throes of another orgasm. Jason was giving me that deep groan like a bull when I felt his warm seed plop in the small of my back along with the crack of my ass. He was furiously beating out every drop of cum from his prick as I had seen previously on the videos he had sent me.

"Thank you baby, which felt great. Now go get houseboy Dewayne. Before you go, I want you lick my fingers." I requested while I held the dildo still, completely submerged up me and allowing Jason to slowly suck and lick the pussy juices off my fingers on the other hand. I also reminded him to take my dirty clothes and wash them. I knew he would enjoy cleaning my dirty panties.

When he was finished, Jason dressed, left, and it wasn't a minute later, in walked Dewayne and I ordered him, "Take off all your clothes. I want you to shower with me."

Dewayne stripped down and I know what you are all thinking. A 6'7 black man is going to be hung like a horse and a cock hanging to his knees. Well that wasn't the case as he had a normal nice sized, thick 7 ½ cock. I pulled the dildo from my pussy and it was covered with globs of my cream. I ordered Dewayne to lick my juices off the rubber cock so he could also taste me. I thought it is was very important that during the stay, the guys got to know my taste and smell.

This time, ignoring the large garden tub in the master bathroom, we jumped into the shower and before he lathered me up nice and slow, I rinsed all Jason's jizz off my back and ass. Dewayne rubbed the washcloth on my clit and I held his hand to get myself off once again as the water trickled down my face. I washed his hard chest and muscular ass before turning and facing away from him while he wrapped his arms around me, washing my breasts. He lathered my nipples while gently kissing my neck.

When it was my turn, I took my time washing his cock and balls. Maybe I took too long because it didn't take long before I was soaping a hard on. I stroked it but didn't want him to cum just yet. I let the shower wash it clean before I got down on my knees while the spraying water pounded my wet hair.

I took Dewayne's dark black dick in my mouth and started sucking. The water flow would push my hair in my face while Dewayne would continually move it out of my way as I blew him. I cradled his balls while he groaned. I worked one hand back between his legs until I reached his asshole. I eased my middle finger into his sphincter and stopped at the knuckle. I would suck harder and slip a little more into his rectum. This continued until my middle finger was buried in his booty. I was deepthroating every inch of his cock and he even spread his legs to allow me better access. I then added a second finger while Dewayne groaned into the flowing water.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! ...Grrrrrrrr Aauugghhhhh!" he erupted, blasting his cum in the back of my throat as he held on to the top of the shower door with one hand and the wash cloth bar with the other.. I was wiggling my fingers trying to find his prostate in order to heighten the stimulation. I kept my nose pressed against his abs and my tongue under his nuts until he finished. After he came, I really didn't need to swallow much because he had shot it down my throat. We continued to shower and clean ourselves while Dewayne recovered. When finished, I ordered Dewayne to send in Jason while returning to his own room.

As Jason entered I requested, "Go get my nail polish remover and the neon orange color out of the vanity in the bathroom. I want you to do my toes."

Jason wasted no time and had my toes converted from red to orange in no time. I had him blow on them until they were dry. I told him to get a movie ready on the DVR and it had to be something I approved, preferably a movie with sex in it.

I decided the theme for the rest of the day would be "Slumber Party." I dressed in my over the top, girlie night clothes to tease the guys. I put my hair into 2 ponytails with large hair ties. I put on some ruffle ankle socks, the kind I remember wearing to Sunday school when I was eight and white cotton panties which were both way too tight but what do you expect when you can only find those in the little girl section at Walmart. I completed my outfit with a spaghetti strap cami and a t-shirt that barely reached my waist.

With Jason sitting on one end of the couch and Dewayne on the other, I sat between them with my feet in Jason's lap and my head laying against Dewayne's chest. I would have Jason rub my feet through my socks while I played with Dewayne's dong through his pajama bottoms. I would switch back and forth throughout the entire movie. Both guys were good and worked up and I told them good night and they were to go to bed. I snickered as I knew both were super horny after us groping each other.

About 1am, I got up to get a drink of water. Afterwards, I tiptoed into Jason's room. He was on his back, snoring away. Before he awoke, I jumped up on his bed, straddling his chest, plopping down so that my legs pinned his arms to the side while my panty covered crotch mashed into his face. He woke up, startled as if a criminal was trying to abduct him. My legs rested on his arms and my pussy completely covered his face as the full moonlight peeked in the window which almost seemed as though it were sunrise. I pulled off my shirt, letting my boobs pop out freely and reached back to remove those socks. While only wearing the tight cotton panties, I grabbed the headboard and gyrated on Jason's face. I could only hear muffled sounds. I rubbed myself quickly trying to get myself off. I rocked so hard and fast, the headboard was clanging against the wall.

"Oh yes. Hold still. I'm using your face to get off. I'm gonna cum on it. Hold still I said. Almost there...Augghyessss. Yeeessss!" I screamed as all the ridges on his lips and nose created a powerful orgasm for myself.

I stood up and poor Jason gulped a breath of life as if he had been underwater for 10 minutes. My pussy was so wet, the material was sticking to my lips. I quickly shed the panties but held on to them. Jason was still on his back and I sat down between his legs. I ordered him to lift his legs while I tugged his pajama pants off.

As I lifted my legs in the air and pointed my toes, I ordered Jason, "I want you to sit up and kiss on my feet." As he obeyed and smooched them softly, I added, "Don't forget underneath them...yes, just like that. You know how I like my arches kissed. Ahh, that feels so nice baby. Now suck my toes."

My little foot slave was performing very well. When he would suck one toe all the way in his warm mouth, my pussy would tingle. I then took those white panties and wrapped them around his leaking hard on and started stroking it with them. With a mouth full of fluorescent orange toes, Jason whimpered and moaned like he was feasting on his favorite candy.

I jerked faster and warned Jason, "You let me know when you're gonna cum. Do you hear me? You just keep sucking those toes. It feels so good baby. You like me jacking you off with my panties, don't you?"

He mumbled "now" and I leaned over just in time to put my mouth over the head. He was grunting inaudibly while I jerked out every spurt. I swallowed his warm, salty load before I ordered him to lick me in which he ended up giving me two orgasms and before I left, I tossed him the panties and told him to keep them. I would never wear them again and with the smell of my sex in the crotch, he would probably be able to jack off to them when he got back home. I went to bed.

On Day 2, I only slept a few hours before getting back up very early and deciding the theme of the day would be "beach day." I did some cardio on the treadmill before I took a shower, blow dried and clipped my hair up, put on my makeup, changed my toenail polish from orange to metallic lavender, and finished all that just at sunrise. I was smelling good and put on my white Wicked Weasel bathing suit with the French cut hips connected with silver rings. I tiptoed into Dewayne's room with only a couple of towels, my vibrating wand, and a bottle of baby oil. Just as I expected, it was evident through the blankets, he was supporting morning wood.

When I pulled the blanket to the side, I was excited to see he was sleeping in the nude and that black cock was rock hard pressed up against Dewayne's abs as he slept. I took hold of it by the base, pointed it upward and sucked it very sloppily. I needed it lubed with saliva because the oil would come much later. He awoke instantly and was startled a bit but feeling my warm mouth on his member quickly put him at ease. With my slobber all over his cock, I sat between his legs, wrapped my toes around it like they were fingers. I proceeded to jerk it nice and slow so Dewayne could get a good look at my purple toes. I loved the contrast of my white feet stroking that black cock.

"Look at that baby. Look at my pretty toes, jerking your dick. You love my white feet don't you sweetie?" I cooed.

Dewayne gasped, "Yes Princess. Oh fuck yea."

I was worried he would shoot too soon, so after his precum oozed down his shaft and coagulated between my toes, I stopped and ordered Dewayne, "I want you to fuck my feet. Get up on your knees and fuck em like they're a pussy."

I laid on my back and pressed the bottom of my feet together where the arches formed a pocket for Dewayne to screw. Up on his knees, he put his hard black cock in between my soles, smashed my feet together around it to give him a tighter feel, and started thrusting. He groaned as he loved feel of my soft soles. He sped up and it wasn't long before he had that gleam in his eye. I knew he was close and I wanted him over the edge. I stopped him and took off my bathing suit to free my body.

"Your cock is massaging my feet. Do it, baby. Fuck my feet. Look at those cute purple toes. Shoot your cum all over me. Blast it on my titties," I teased.

"Auuughhh goddamit! Here...it...Aughhh!" was all that Dewayne could gurgle out when his first shot caught me off guard and smacked me in the eye. His mouth was hanging open like he was in pain as he continued to shoot his sperm all over my neck, tits, and belly. When he finally stopped, he continued to press my feet against his dong tightly while he shivered in ecstasy.

I quickly ordered, "You know you're not done. Now be a good boy and suck my toes. Do you hear me house boy, suck my toes."

Dewayne had a completely different style than Jason. While Jason would suck each toe individually like he was trying to give head to each one, Dewayne put all my toes in his mouth at one time. I was talking some hot lingo to him and from sucking my feet, Dewayne never went soft. He was still hard as a rock. I had him get on top of me and put his dick head up against my clit. I took hold of it and rubbed it on myself. I know he wanted to put it in but I was using his penis as my own personal dildo.

I rubbed it firmly on my love button. I could feel my own orgasm build until I seized up with a spasm of my own. I then had Dewayne lay his shaft inside the crevice of my folds while it was my turn to press my hands and mash it to my lips. He started his fucking motion causing his entire length to rub my pussy lips and clit like he was "titty fucking" my outer vagina. Oh my god, it felt amazing. It wasn't long and I was shrieking in orgasm once again. I now needed Dewayne in my ass.

That is when I grabbed the baby oil, vibrator and towels. After spreading them out on the bed, I squirted the lube on his dick while inserting a couple of fingers in my anus to grease it properly.

"I want you in my ass. Go slow until I get used to it," I coaxed Dewayne.

"Yes Princess," was his reply while pressing the head to my ringed bud.

With a slight push, the head popped in and I had him stop for a moment. I motioned for him to stick more in and he followed my request. I kept doing this until he was buried in my rectum. I tightly squeezed my asshole around it before he started screwing. I would tell him how I like it and he would follow my orders. He kept hold of my ankles while we had anal sex. I could just picture that tight muscular ass of his contracting every time he pumped.

"Put my legs back further," I ordered so that proper angle could get me off.

Dewayne almost had my legs behind my head and that was the perfect angle I needed. His smooth dick was plunging in and out causing that special tingling in my asshole. I grabbed the vibrator, turned it on and that amazing buzz electrified my pussy like nothing else.

Combined with that dick in my ass, I couldn't stop moaning, "Ooooooo...auugghh...Ooooo...Oh my god!" as I had multiple orgasms about 1 minute apart. I don't know how many total but at least 4 or 5. The last one, I squirted my juice on my own stomach. Now our sex liquids were mixed into one puddle.

I put my legs down and ordered Dewayne, "I want you to suck my foot like you did earlier. Swallow as much of it as you can."

Dewayne put my foot in his mouth. He was so excited and was about to pop. I shoved my foot in until my toes were literally touching the back of his throat. He is a large man and had no trouble taking my foot all the way down to my heel.

"Oh yes. Deepthroat my foot baby. Take a little more please. Deeper. Swallow it. See if you can take it all," I teased as my heel was definitely scraping against his bottom teeth.

Dwayne was retching and gagging when I would wiggle my toes against his tonsils. He then locked up and gave me that muffled cry of pleasure when he began to shoot his load in my butt. He was in heaven with my foot crammed down his throat while emptying his balls. I came at the same time and when we finished, he collapsed on the bed. He had blown two loads and we both were completely satisfied.

I washed up, put my bathing suit back on for the day. As the guys cooked me breakfast, then lunch we just hung out watching movies, playing a couple of board games, and talking. The boys were also doing their chores as I would prance around in my bathing suit and high heels like I was in the swimsuit portion of a beauty queen contest. The only difference is I don't think those contestants have cum squishing around in their ass as they walked. As it became late afternoon I told Jason it was time for us to go "swimming." It was only 55 degrees outside so that statement meant he needed to draw us a bath in the garden tub.

As he stripped down and lowered himself into the hot water, he was already supporting an erection. I kicked my heels off and got in the water with my bathing suit still on. I sat on his lap while we made out with his hard dick pressed up against his belly, trapped between us. Eventually, I removed my suit, lifted myself, and pushed up my breasts so Jason could suck on my nipples. The warm water combined with his suction, made them hard and pointy. I then held the back of his head like he was my new born infant trying to get nourishment. My pussy became wet in more ways than one.

I sat back and from under the water played with his hard dick with my feet. I would smile and watch all his facial expressions when I would slide my toes over his shaft or balls. We did not have any bubble bath so Jason could easily see my toes and feet through the water. He was so excited, he dipped his hands around my ankles and manually moved my feet up and down his cock. I am sure he would have jacked himself off with my water soaked, soft feet but I had other plans.

As my feet squeezed his dick, I said, "I need this thing in my ass. Grab that hair conditioner for lube and stick it in."

I lifted up and placed my forearms on top of the tub so that my ass was sticking out of the water. I scooted over and turned on the jets for the whirlpool. The water was bubbling and I placed my pussy directly over the jet spout. Wow, you girls know how that feels. It was sending shockwaves directly into my vagina.

That is when Jason slowly eased his prick in my ass. He was a gentleman, not to mention Dewayne's leftover splooge helped with the lube as well. When my anus was completely impaled on Jason's cock, he grabbed my slick hips and started fucking. His balls were dragging into the bubbling water. That water jet combined with the anal sex was just enough to make me growl out a great orgasm in about 5 minutes.

I was now getting very horny as I desperately needed it when I commanded Jason, "Faster baby. Yea, there you go. Get it baby. You know you want that ass. Faster. Don't slow down."

A very audible slap, slap, slap was heard above the bubbles as I shouted, "I'm gonna cum. Harder houseboy. Harder!"