Princess Britt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Princess," was his throaty response as he was now hammering my ass like a rabbit.

I screamed, "Auughh! EEEeeeeee yeeeessssss!" as I came very hard while Jason slammed his dick deep in my bowels quivering as he made his large deposit. I loved feeling it pulse with every spurt. He collapsed against my back and I allowed him to rest for a minute. We washed each other before getting out and getting dressed. The rest of the evening I wore a white thong and tank just to tease the guys. We all went to bed early.

On day 3, I awoke at 5:30 am and went to the gym. I endured a long workout and did not return to the house until 7:45. As expected, the guys were up, showered, had breakfast prepared, bed sheets changed and made. I could even hear laundry going in the other room. Before I showered, I pulled my shorts down, laid back on the couch, cocked my legs up in the air with those same shorts and panties draped around my ankles and had Dwayne lick my sweaty pussy and ass. I wasn't sure how he would perform because with all the exercise I put in, I was worried I would smell but he was a real doll and cleaned me up real nice. He even finger banged my pussy while his tongue penetrated my butthole, giving me a powerful orgasm!

I showered and decided the theme would be "Powerful Professional Woman Day." I would not be too far off from how I dressed when Alex and I had our rendezvous. In my mind, I had the fantasy I was going to be like a powerful sexy female CEO and ironically, in some ways, I already was.

Before deciding on my outfit, I checked my phone and became so excited when a text from my friend Lisa was letting me know she was able to fly in from Pennsylvania for a couple of days. Lisa was a girl I met online who worked as a nurse and a chef. She was in her 40s but looked much younger and reminded me of a cool aunt type who was crazy and fun. Lisa had that mysterious sex appeal which was probably because of her Russian decent. She was bi like me and loved sex, so we developed a friendship along with some hot flirting online. In addition to her huge 44DD boobs, Lisa's attitude just wreaked of sexy. She could be just as comfortable cooking dinner one minute and being the meat of a threesome sandwich the next. Her carefree, open minded, non-judgmental spirit is what drew me to her almost immediately and now I was finally going to see her in person.

On this day I was going pantyless. I first put on a garter belt so I could wear stockings instead of hose. Sitting on my bed with my toe pointing toward the sky, I slid up my reinforced toe, jet black thigh highs and after a little trouble, finally got them connected to the straps. I put on a navy blue, pinstriped skirt with a small v cut on the side with a matching blazer over a white blouse. I rounded out the outfit with navy 2 inch heel pumps. After I had clipped up my dishwater blonde hair and put on my glasses, we were ready to leave.

The guys and I went out for drinks then a nice dinner. When we returned home I told them I had a nice surprise for them. I went into my room and took off my pumps, skirt, blouse and blazer. Digging into my bag of freshly purchased toys, I found the strapon. It was a thing of wonder. It actually fastened with a 4 separate Velcro straps, one around each thigh and one around each ass cheek. It was so strong because it supported the most beautiful 10 inch, thick dildo I had ever seen. It was a "real feel" dong, not to mention it looked just as real, with a spongy head and protruding blue veins up each side.

Once I had it all strapped on, the weight of the dildo made me feel like a stud ready for action. What was really cool about the flat part that fits up against my crotch, was it had a small curved three inch rubber "finger" that slips inside the vagina and three rubber nubs at the top, to massage your clit while you are banging. I played with it a little and even swung my hips around just to see this mighty cock sway back and forth. My outfit was ready as now I was wearing only my black bra, black thigh high nylons held up by a garter belt and my "dick." When I opened the door, the guys' jaws just about hit the ground. I am unsure which emotion they showed but I would bet there was a combination of thrill, fear, and uncertainty, just to name a few.

"You guys fucked my ass so good yesterday and gave me amazing orgasms, I am going to return the favor. Don't worry, your Princess Britt will go nice and slow. You will be takin this thing like a good houseboy should," I giggled while I tapped on the dong from the side. "Houseboy Dewayne, you're first. Come on in my room and get up on the bed," I directed him.

When he entered and stripped down to nothing, he climbed up on his hands and knees while I was squirting a nice sized mess of Astroglide all over the dildo. Dewayne was too tall with long legs for me just to get on my knees behind him so I actually had to stand and slightly bend my knees. I placed the greased up head to his anus and gently pushed until it popped in. You could tell right away that it was very large and uncomfortable but I was going to be just as patient as he had been with me.

"Just breathe sweetie. I will wait until you get used to it. I want you to keep thinking about how much you need this. Your ass needs a good reaming and I'm gonna give it to you," I encouraged Dewayne as I took hold of his hips.

"Yes Princess," was his wincing reply as I would ease a couple more inches in before allowing him to get acclimated to that size.

Not only was it starting to feel good to me physically, I had trouble containing my excitement. I was in complete control and had to resist from plunging every bit of the giant cock in at once. I certainly didn't want to hurt Dewayne but you better believe he was going be taking all 10 inches of that thing. When I finally had the entire dildo inside his ass, he was obviously sweating and in pain. I would pull it out, smack it on his ass cheeks a few times before sticking it back in. I repeated this several times until I knew he was comfortable. Even with the pain, I knew he was loving it because when I reached around and felt his cock, it was like concrete and leaking a stream of precum.

I confidently assured him, "It's time baby. I'm gonna fuck your asshole and I want you to be a good houseboy and take it. Don't worry about anything, you are going to love it."

I started thrusting my hips while I hung on to his. Oh god, it felt so good to be in such control! Here I was this 5'6 young white girl with a huge strapon, fucking a 6'7 black man on my bed. I felt like a guy with a cock and was getting off on fantasizing about it. My only problem was my nylon covered feet kept sliding on the silk sheets. Wearing the stockings hindered my traction. That just made me hold on tighter as the dildo disappeared up his ass with every thrust. Those ass muscles of his, contracting around my "cock," just made me clench my jaw in lust. Those accessories sticking out on the strapon were definitely massaging my clit in all the right places. As my body slapped his ass while I pumped, the bed squeaked and rocked.

I was giving him my slutiest, dirtiest talk while I continued to fuck his ass, "You have such a tight ass. It feels sooooo good on my dick. I'm fucking you like all those guys fuck me. You're takin it so good in your tight black ass. You are such a bitch aren't you baby? Take that dick like a little hoe would."

Spewing out all that filth not only turned Dwayne on, I was getting myself off as well. I was completely lost in the fantasy that I was this guy with a huge cock trying to cum in this tight ass. I imagined what it would feel like to cum as a guy. My own orgasm built up and I was the one who grunted out a screaming orgasm and just slammed the dildo completely in while I spasmed. Just as I started up again, I would cum again. Multiples were hitting me hard.

"Cum for me baby. You're Princess's little whore aren't you sweetie?" I ordered Dewayne and without stroking his cock, he squealed, "Ohhhh shit. Auuggh...oooooo," and began to squirt his seed all over the bed sheets. I couldn't see it but I knew from his reaction along with his ass muscle contractions.

We both finished and I slowly pulled the huge rubber dong from his anus with a slurping sound of its own. His stretched asshole aroused me but I needed to fuck Jason so I ordered Dewayne to get dressed and tell Jason it's his turn while I washed and sanitized the dildo for my next lover.

When Jason entered, it was basically the same routine except I had him suck on it for few minutes. I don't know how he felt about that but it was turning me on seeing him give me head especially with that facial hair.

I teased Jason as he sucked, "Mmmm that feels nice. Your warm mouth feels amazing wrapped around my dick. Get me hard. Get it ready for your asshole, baby."

I was soaking wet and Jason was completely erect, so I knew that we had done something right. Jason is not a small guy as he stands about 6'1, but when he took his place on his hands and knees up on the bed, I was able to prop a couple of pillows high enough to also get on my knees behind him.

"Just relax baby. I will do all the work. You just open your ass and let your Princess in, ok?" I encouraged Jason with his usual response of "Yes Princess, please don't hurt me."

When the lubed up dong popped through his sphincter, he just about jumped off the bed in pain. I knew it was going to take some time for Jason to get used this monster. With the head still submerged inside his bud, I wiggled my hips to better open him up. He was whimpering with his face buried completely in the pillow. I bet it took at least 5 minutes to get Jason completely impaled on all 10 inches but I managed to do it.

In this doggie position, I fucked Jason long enough to get myself off one time. We then switched to him lying on his side while I screwed him with one leg up. I orgasmed again in this position. I will tell you that this strapon was amazing. Our final position was when I had Jason lay on his back with his legs up and me on top of him. I was humping his ass while looking him in the eyes.

I then started jerking his cock while I teased, "I want you to cum for your Princess. You are taking my dick so good baby. I want you to blow your cum all over yourself. Better yet, I want you to give yourself a facial."

I stopped pumping long enough to put all three pillows under his ass to raise him up. I proceeded to lock my elbows under his knees to lift him up even higher. I had Jason put my dong back in himself. It was not easy fucking and jacking him off, simultaneously, in this position but I needed to see him cum in his own face.

"Come on baby, cum in your face. Shoot it! Open your mouth! Shoot it in your mouth," I yelled while I continued to pump.

Jason opened up his mouth. Right after that, Jason's legs tensed up and he started ejaculating all over his own face and mouth. I looked like a gardener trying to aim this hose to fully spray down his face. I definitely wanted some of it in his mouth. It's a good thing Jason is a heavy cummer.

"That's it baby, shoot it all over. Yea, that's it, just like that. Cover that face. Taste it. Mmmm, it's so good isn't it?" I praised Jason for his accomplishment.

He was spent but I needed one more good one so I started pumping him harder. Even though his face was covered in his own slime, I could tell I was hurting him a little from his expressions but I needed to get off and fucking harder was massaging my own clit just right.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill you up. Here I go..oh yes...oh yes..Auuuuggghhh!" I squealed while orgasming but fantasizing I was a guy cumming through my "cock."

When it was all over, we were exhausted, I was sweating and out of breath like I had run a mile. I went to bed with excitement because the next day, Lisa was arriving.

On Day 4, I wasn't going pick up Lisa at the airport until 2 so we had some time to play. I knew the guys' assholes would be sore so I decided the theme of the day would be "Schoolgirl." I know you're thinking that it is so cliché and yes it is but guys eat it up and all I'm about pleasing. I had bought everything earlier even the saddle oxford shoes that were only 18 dollars.

While the guys were cleaning and doing their chores, I showered and got dressed. I put on my makeup going a little heavy on the eyeliner and lipstick, hoop earrings, and curled my hair. I wore my freshly laundered button up white blouse over my black bra for see through purposes, tied around my waist showing off my belly button bling, a thin black tie loosely around my neck, a red and black pleated plaid skirt, knee high white nylon trouser socks and of course those black and white shoes. Yes, now I know you are all thinking Britney Spears video but that was my point of reference so I thought what the heck, I was Princess Brittni dammit!

I hung out, flirting with the guys that morning until I had to leave. After all that flirting I figured the guys needed a release so I took each one separately into his own bedroom and had him sit on the floor leaning up against the wall. If I remember correctly, Jason was first. Jason had his pants off with his legs spread. I was completely dressed except my shoes were now on floor. I know each guy is a foot guy but I purposely left my knee high socks on. They were made of a thin lycra nylon that allowed them to see my shiny purple toes through the material which provided a perfect tease.

I put my hair in a pony and was on my stomach, allowing my skirt to ride up my waist exposing the wedged panties in my crack. With my knees bent, feet up in the air over my head and my toes pointed to the ceiling, each guy had a great view of my panty clad ass and sock covered soles for erotic effect. I wanted to give a nice slow blowjob where I took my time and used my tongue as much as possible while I seductively looked into their eyes. I would smile frequently and over exaggerate my licking from the balls all the way up to the head, eventually slurping the precum off the tip, making a loud popping sound. I also would open my palm, place it against the shaft, while licking the dick from the other side. I jerked and sucked the dick just enough to bring each guy to the edge. They both just about shot when I tilted my head, slid my lips over the cock so that it puffed out my check from the inside of my mouth like the universal "cock sucking" gesture.

When it was time for the big finish, I would coo things like, "Mmmm you like watching me lick my lollipop, don't you? You gonna give me that sweet candy? I want that sweet sugar cream. Please feed me, I have a sweet tooth." Of course with Dewayne being black I also said, "Mmmmm, black liquorice is my favorite flavor" just as I told Jason that vanilla was.

I finished the guys off by jerking the cock and flicking my tongue on the underside of the mushroom head like a cat lapping from her bowl. This technique allowed me to tilt my head so I could watch their facial expression when they came. Jason's mouth stayed open and he squinted his eyes when he shot his cum into the air. After that first spurt, I quickly clamped my lips around the head and jerked the sperm into my mouth. There were about 4 or 5 good bolts in which he really filled my jaws, while I allowed the finale ooze onto my tongue so I could swallow it all. When Dewayne came, his ass started shaking while on the floor, tilted his head back and blasted over my face onto his chest before I was able to clamp on. He didn't cum as much as Jason but definitely won the distance shoot.

After cleaning myself up and changing into comfortable clothes, I drove to the airport to pick up Lisa. I wore jeans, hoodie and Chuck Taylor tennis shoes. When I saw her coming out of the terminal, I was so excited, I ran up to her with a giant hug. She was wearing jeans and a tight white sweater which showed off her giant boobs. I got a little tingle in my vagina when they pressed up against mine, during our hug. She was even prettier in person with her blonde hair and sexy eyes. We greeted each other and talked for a few minutes before getting her luggage.

After loading her bags into my car, during the drive we discussed many things about our lives. She told me about her lovers and how good her lover Bill was in bed, but was married. I also discussed school, boyfriends, until finally I couldn't contain myself any longer about what I was doing at my grandmother's house.

"I have two guys at the house...well really three if you count my body guard," I exposed sheepishly.

Lisa's gave a bewildered reply, "What in the world? Why do you have guys at the house and why the hell do you need a bodyguard?"

As we drove, I told her the entire story and how I was dominating these guys. Lisa was completely taken back but loved it. She was grinning when I told her about our adventures and even gave me a small "mmmm" when told her about fucking the guys with a huge strapon.

We made a detour at the mall and went shopping. We laughed, flirted with guys, ate a Cinnabon, and purchased new shoes, jewelry and dresses on my credit card thanks to my houseboys. We were going out on the town in Cincinnati that night and needed to look fabulous.

When we arrived at the house and before I had the guys get Lisa's bags, I introduced them, "Houseboy Jason and Houseboy Dewayne, this is Lisa and you will refer to her as Goddess Lisa. She will be staying with us a couple of days."

They graciously greeted her and she politely giggled, "Hi boys. I see you have gotten very familiar with Princess Brittni. Don't worry about cooking us breakfast in the morning because I'm going to whip up something for us all."

The guys brought her things into my bedroom because we were going to be sharing my big bed. I showed her all the "erotic" well slutty is more like it, outfits I had been wearing and the bag of toys. When I showed her the 10 inch strapon dildo she gasped and asked, "Oh my god. Did those guys take that? All of it?"

Now it was my turn to giggle as I replied, "Yes, all of it. You should have seen it disappearing in their tight asses. It was so hot. Jason struggled a little bit more with it but took it all the way to the balls. You would have been proud. I was a complete dominatrix."

"I bet. Shit, that gets me wet just thinking about it. We might have to break this out again," Lisa chuckled but was subtly serious.

After showing her my vibrating wand, 8 inch dildo, and cock rings, I pulled out the 14 inch, double headed dildo waving it at her, smiling while proclaiming, "This will be for us later."

Lisa took it from me and while visualizing this mentally, stated, "Fuck yea. Wow, this feels great. We are going to have so much fun. Now let me show you what I brought."

She pulled out a jelly dildo and vibrating anal beads before telling me, "Wait until you feel these. Your pussy will be quivering all night. I ain't lyin."

We discussed sex a little more before deciding to shower and get ready to go out. She went first, then me. I decided to have the guys do our nails before we got ready, so while sitting in our robes and feet propped up on the towel covered Ottoman foot stool, they gave us our mani/pedi. We chose black for our color which would match our outfits and shoes.

Once the nail polish dried, I ordered the guys, "Houseboy Dewayne, why don't you show Goddess Lisa how good you suck toes. Go ahead and suck em one at time and Houseboy Jason, you take mine and we will see who sucks the best."

Dewayne did suck them one at a time in the beginning but quickly reverted to putting Lisa's foot in his mouth and trying to swallow it. As Jason was now kissing my arches, I snickered, "Make him deepthroat your foot like he did mine."