Princess Britt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa did shove her foot down Dewayne's throat, gagging him a couple of times before I told them both to stop because we needed to get ready and go out. Lisa and I put on our makeup and curled our hair. Lisa finished her look with a gem covered black Adrianna Papell calf length dress with a swoop neck while mine was a mermaid style, shorter, sleeveless version with just as much bling. That dress made her cleavage look as though you could park your bicycle front tire in there with no trouble keeping it stood up. Lisa wore the black strappy 1 inch heels while I went with the 2 inch, calf high, strappy heels. Once we added dangling earrings, toe rings, necklaces, bracelets, and anklets, all that silver made our outfits pop! We were dressed to kill.

I had Terry drive us and he would also pick us up when we called. While at the club, guys were buying us drinks left and right. We fast danced, dirty danced, and slow danced the evening away. We were both buzzing, need I say drunk, before the midnight hour. I was getting horny and not interested in any guy there but I did eye Lisa making out with this cute Hispanic man in our booth. After Lisa put Juan's number in her contacts, we left around 12:15am. We couldn't keep our hands off each other in the car. I slipped my hand inside her bra to rub her nipples while we kissed. Her breath smelled of sweet alcohol as did mine while we probed with our tongues in each other's mouth. I bet Terry was rock hard as this went on.

I called Dewayne and informed him to have several candles lit in the bathroom and a nice bath ready with extra bubbles for us in the garden tub. We both were laughing hysterically as we stumbled in the house with Jason and Dewayne helping us in. Before we got undressed, we had the guys take off our heels and massage our feet. Dewayne dug his thumbs into my soles which felt amazing. After our massages, Lisa and I went into the bathroom, undressing each other. She pulled off my dress, unhooked my bra and slid my panties down with her thumbs while I stepped out of them.

When I took my turn undressing her, I gasped when her massive breasts popped out of her bra. I stooped down and sucked her nipples along with licking her large, plate-sized areoles. Lisa sat on the edge of the tub and straddled me with her spread legs. I gave equal attention to both nipples while I let my hand slip into her panties. I dipped my middle finger into her moist pussy several times before massaging her clit. This caused Lisa to let out a groan. I kept sucking her tits until she let out an orgasm to my dancing digit.

She stood up so I could pull down her panties. When she lifted her leg, I hoisted her damp silk undies to my nose to enjoy her scent. I inhaled several times to enjoy the euphoria of her pussy aroma.

Lisa put her hand on the top of my head and pushed me down between her legs while she whispered, "Go down there mama and get the real thing. You got me so worked up, I want to feel that tongue of yours."

In the standing position, Lisa spread her legs to allow my mouth to get to her crotch. Her pussy was just as clean shaven and slick as mine. From the evening's activities, it was salty and warm but tasted wonderful. I licked around her puffy lips before plunging my tongue deep inside. She took both hands and held the back of my head while I reached around and held her ass cheeks. I sucked and vibrated that clit until her hips quivered while shrieking a "Yeeeessssssssss," during her orgasm. Her vaginal walls twitched for what seemed like a minute around my now reinserted tongue.

We slowly got into the warm water as the bubbles nearly engulfed us. We were both still pretty trashed while we playfully held out our palms and blew bubbles at each other. We got close and kissed as the candles flickered. I rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples when her hand dipped into the water to finger me. She actually stuck two inside and finger banged me while keeping her hand still. When I orgasmed, I shrieked inside her mouth during our make out session.

"Get up and lean over the edge," directed Lisa. "I want to lick you from behind...and you know what...let's bring the guys in here and give em a show. Better yet, let's make em jack off to us," she chuckled devilishly.

It was a great idea as I called for them. Like I had done with my bath with Jason, I hopped up on my forearms while all the soapy water ran down my ass. The guys strolled inside with us.

"Princess wants her houseboys naked and stroking while you watch Goddess eat her out. Don't cum on my floor. If you have to cum, do it in the tub," I ordered them in third person.

In a flash, they were naked and stroking their meat. Meanwhile, Lisa pulled my butt cheeks apart and dug her face in. She licked my asshole while she played with my pussy. I hadn't realized how good Lisa was at going down on girls. She was moaning while she licked. In order to make me cum, she put two fingers in my vagina, and pumped them in and out bringing me to a shaking, screaming orgasm. Dewayne was the first one to desperately move to the tub and grunt out his load into the water. Not long after that, Jason was getting close so he came over to the tub when I nudged Lisa's face out of my ass then raised up from of the water and sat on the edge of the tub.

I pointed my legs straight out while ordering Jason, "Cum on my feet. Mess them up baby." Of course they were soaking wet but Jason started shooting his jizz all over them. When he was finished, I demanded, "Ok now show Goddess Lisa how a good houseboy cleans up his plate. I want you to eat all your cum off my piggies. Go on now."

I held them up high and Jason began to slurp up the slime like a sucker fish on the side of an aquarium. The thicker globs, he would snap up with his lips but mostly just a "sssssluuuup" sound accomplished his goal.

I looked at Lisa and laughed, "You might not have to fix breakfast for Houseboy Jason. He just had his meal."

With bubbles on the end of her nose, Lisa laughed at my comment then directed the guys, "Now you guys, go get our bed ready with fresh sheets and pillow cases. Oh yea, move these candles in there also."

Once Lisa and I were nice and dry, smelling fresh from the Bath and Body soap, combined with the fresh bed linen, we slipped into bed and embraced. The now candlelit bedroom was very romantic and we extended foreplay with our kissing and rubbing every inch of each other's body for at least an hour. She loved when I kissed her neck softly as I loved when she nibbled my earlobes. We were both very wet and ready for action. We weren't just having sex, we were making love to each other.

She crawled out of bed and grabbed her toys as I grabbed mine. They were all laying at the foot of the bed when she took her jelly dildo with the curved tip and massaged my drenched hole while occasionally dipping it in me. It felt incredible when she would penetrate me, angle it upward to caress my G-spot.

"I want you to squirt for me, Britt. Just let it out, I want to see you do it," she begged.

I convulsed then grunted out an orgasm "Oh yea, oh yea, Ohhhhh, Ohhhh," but no squirting.

I'm gasping as that was a damn good one when I managed to apologize, "Sorry, it was great though. I need a little more to squirt."

That is when she took the vibrating anal beads, lubed them up and worked them into my asshole until only a little tail was sticking out. She began to work on my pussy again with the jelly and after getting me close again, she pulled it out and turned the vibrator on before reinserting it and OH MY GOD! I started screaming when I squirted a stream of female ejaculate across the bed. She continued doing this, causing me to squirt a few more times. I was shaking so much, I literally felt like I was going to pass out. Finally, I needed to fuck her.

I took my 14 inch double headed dildo and lubed it up from head to head. I stuffed several inches in myself and scissor straddled her pussy, putting the other head in her. Lisa and I shifted our asses closer and closer until our twats met up. Our clits were smooshed against each other with the double header completely invisible. I don't know how many inches each of us had but I do know we were stuffed like a couple of sluts. We rocked back and forth trying to fuck each other while our legs and crotches resembled two crabs kissing.

Lisa was the first one to cum when she forcefully grabbed my head with both hands and planted a strong kiss on me while she spasmed. She actually came a second time before we basically alternated orgasming. When we pulled apart, Lisa put on the strapon and fucked me on my back and gave me two more.

"Fuck, Britt, this thing is amazing. The little thingies that stick out feel fuckin insane. No wonder you like it. I'm gonna cum just fucking you," She mumbled in pleasure before stopping to enjoy her own climax.

She pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed completely out of breath. While she recuperated, I put it on and fucked her doggie style. She kept yelling "harder" and "harder" until she screamed, "Fuck I'm cummin. Ohh shit! Eeeeooooooooo."

At that point I really needed to get off while titty fucking her. I know that physically, the pleasure would be minimal for two girls doing that, but emotionally it was hot, not to mention those nubs would get me off. As I straddled her chest, I placed the lubed dong in her cleavage while Lisa pressed her jugs together. I pumped and gyrated while the visualization made me cum in just a couple of minutes. Damn, at that moment, I wished I was a guy to coat her neck with my sperm.

The mattress was soaked, so we did what all normal people would do, which was to strip off the bedding, have our houseboys flip the mattress over and put freshly laundered sheets back on it.

Even though it was nearly 4 in the morning, we weren't finished. I gave the strapon back to Lisa. She was lubing it up with a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"Who's first? I want you. You might be tall but I'm gonna slam that tight ass of yours," Lisa grinned at Dewayne.

Dewayne was on his hands and knees when Lisa worked the giant cock in his ass. She also had to stand and wasn't as gentle as me but did give him time to get acclimated to the size. Once she was buried, Lisa pumped his muscular ass like no tomorrow.

"Hell yes, Britt. I could definitely get used to this," said a lustful, pumping, Lisa.

Dewayne was hard and I crawled under him to stroke his prick before getting an idea and ordering Lisa, "Stop for a second. I'm gonna have him fuck me while you fuck him."

I sat on the couch while holding my legs up. Dewayne crawled over, placed his cock inside my worn pussy and held still until Lisa could get the dildo put back into him. Once the dildo was buried, he started humping me while she fucked him. It was a little awkward but Lisa quickly built up and literally squealed when she came from the massaging rubber nubs. I also climaxed just from seeing all this wild sex occur in front of me. Dewayne didn't take long before he tensed up and unloaded deep in my pussy. When all three of us disengaged, Lisa remembered Bill's cock ring that she had brought was in a little bag left in the car and she wanted it.

While she started fucking Jason with the strapon, I threw on my flip flops and went to the car to get the bag. It was raining and so cold out that when I came back in, my feet were freezing. Lisa looked like a cowgirl riding her bronco at the rodeo. I couldn't believe how hard she was pounding poor Jason but it looked like he was loving every second. Her giant tits, his hanging balls were both rocking back and forth. I stopped them and put the cock ring on Jason. Dewayne was on his knees watching and I couldn't take my concentration off his abused asshole. It looked as though the dildo had done considerable stretching and now it was my turn to play.

I took the lube, sat down behind Dewayne and warned him, "My feet are freezing so I'm going to warm them up."

Dewayne was going to become my own personal heater as I put the bottle of Astroglide inside his frayed anus and just squirted a ton of it in. I leaned back raising one foot to the entrance. He jerked from my cold toes and oppositely his asshole was warm as an oven. I slide my foot into his ass with really not much trouble. I kept going until my heel was touching his cheek.

"Wow! You wouldn't believe how warm this is to my freezing foot," I said to Lisa.

Lisa looked at me with that grin and asked, "Aren't BOTH feet freezing?"

I took the hint and pulled my foot out of Dewayne's ass and pressed the bottoms of both my feet together before offering them to my "oven" once again. Of course it was more of a struggle to get both feet in such a small orifice but I managed to push through, to the discomfort of Dewayne. Watching me with Dewayne and from the amazing strapon nubs, Lisa stopped fucking Jason and just clenched her jaw and grunted in orgasm.

Even though I couldn't fit both my feet in as far as I did with one foot, I still enjoyed holding my ankles and fucking Dewayne's ass with them like a dildo. Dewayne jerked himself off while I did this and Lisa was reaching around Jason and jerking him as well. I can't remember which guy came first but I do know it wasn't that far apart and both guys loved it. We were all drained and my pussy was as swollen as it has ever been. Lisa and I had both sobered up and after washing my feet, we headed to bed. Lisa and I snuggled and spooned throughout the night or as I should say morning.

On day 5, at about 11:30am I was starting to awake. I decided to wake Lisa with a quick romp. With her on her back, I went under the covers, slowly sliding on top of her and began to lick her pussy. She immediately awoke to find my pussy in front her face as we were in a 69 position. We licked and sucked each other's twats and assholes until we both came very hard. What a way to wake up!

Lisa cooked a late breakfast for everyone and it was fantastic. Jason had to leave early and get back to his wife, so we were going to give him a going away memory. We allowed him to remove our black nail polish and paint them a glittery pink before taking him in his bedroom. Lisa sat on his bed, making Jason worship and kiss her feet when I had a great idea. I grabbed the duct tape from the garage and my dirty thong that I had worn during Lisa and I's night out, off the bathroom floor.

When I entered Jason's room, he was naked and on his knees like a good slave, sucking Goddess Lisa's toes as she smiled at me. I had Jason lay on his back, on the floor, perpendicular to the bed, with his head closest to it.

"Ok baby, this is your going away present," I offered my pungent worn panties under his nose and he smelled them like a bloodhound about to search for an escaped convict. "You be a good houseboy and cum really hard for Goddess Lisa and your Princess, you hear me?" I asked.

I took the panties and stuffed them in his mouth before tearing off a strip of duct tape and pressing it across his lips. Lisa sat on the edge of the bed, putting her feet in his face while I took his hard cock, slipped it in my pussy, and sat down. Jason mumbled and thrashed around like a tied up hostage as his face was covered in feet and me slowly riding his dick. I gradually picked up my pace until I was bouncing on it like a pogo stick. Jason was choking and grunting when his entire body seized up and he shot his cum into my milking pussy. Is was almost as if he was resisting but just couldn't help himself.

Jason dressed, packed his things, thanked us profusely, we talked for a while, hugged and off he went with the promise of continuing our email relationship. Lisa also hugged and said her goodbye's to him. A couple of hours later it was just about time for Dewayne to leave.

"Hey mama, let's do the same thing to big Dewayne, only let's switch places. I want to get some of that black cock," Lisa giggled.

We repeated our actions when we had Dewayne lay on the floor with his head next to the bed. Instead of cramming Lisa's panties in his mouth, I was again going to cram my foot in there because he loves that, while he would smell her underwear. He had a large enough arm span that I could tie his hands to the bottom of the bed legs with my thigh high nylons. I sat down, draped Lisa's panties across his nose and eyes like a blindfold, and put my feet in his face for a little tease until his boner was staring us in the face. Lisa squatted on it and sat down to get her composure.

When Lisa began to bounce up and down is when all my pink toes disappeared in Dewayne's large mouth. I didn't want to hurt him but I did cram my foot as far down as possible. Even though he occasionally gagged, he loved it once again.

Lisa was huffing and puffing while riding her black dick when she warned him, "Don't you dare cum until I get mine. I mean it."

I squatted down, removing the panties away from his eyes, and reiterated to him, "Did you hear her? Don't you dare cum until Goddess Lisa gets off, on your cock."

He mumbled with a mouth full of foot and tried to shake his head yes as I replaced the silkies. Lisa was getting close and was screaming her hot filth, "I'm gonna cum on your dick mother fucker! Do you hear me?! I'm gonna fuckin cum. Don't you move, you bastard. Aww...Yes...Fuck...Auughhooooooooo!" Lisa shouted and trembled in orgasm.

After her powerful climax, Lisa sat down on his dick and just rocked back and forth until Dewayne was grunting his load up her vagina. When she stood up, it dripped from her pussy like someone had squirted a glass of milk inside her while Lisa's white cream residue was smeared all over his black, now softening, cock.

Lisa fingered me on the couch while we kissed until I spasmed on her finger before we all got ready. Lisa and I said our goodbyes to Dewayne in the same way we did with Jason. Lisa and I hung out, went to dinner, and had a blast before taking her to airport. A couple days later, Terry and I went back to Cali. Even after all my paid expenses, I pocketed several thousand dollars but the fun and sex I had with these cool people is what was truly priceless. Maybe I should make this a true business and find out if you would come stay with Princess Britt?