Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a hot day off the set, Jennifer walked around beating her high heel pumps over the pavement of the parking lot. She wore a black mini skirt and a white long sleeved jacket buttoned up over her chest that was cover only a black bra containing her large breasts. It was a classic hooker look, she was practicing the part by walking around in character even after filming had ended for the day. Waiting in the parking lot was Ryan, leaned up against his white Pontiac car. The man had shoved his hands into the pockets of his blue jeans, watching as Jennifer approached. As she came closer, the sound of her heels began to boom louder. He wanted to tease her in character with some easy flirting. As her eyes met his, he smiled and greeted her in his deep voice.

"Well, well look at you baby. Looking to make some money today, Maria? I could write you a check, maybe."

A smirk crossed her lips. Ryan made it obvious he was only joking when he referred to Jennifer by her screen character name. She replied back to him, playing an easy hooker line that came to her mind.

"I only take cash, honey! I can show you a good time if you can afford me."

Ryan laughed just before Jennifer began to giggle with him. He nodded to her while moving his hands out from his pockets and crossing his arms over the black T-shirt he was currently wearing. Besides flirting, Ryan had a better idea for them some time together. At this point of working alongside Jennifer, he began to feel more confident that they had a friendship together.

"So, you have any plans this evening? I know you're a married woman and with kids back home but I thought I would ask if you'd mind to have a few drinks with me? We are friends after all."

Jennifer offered him a smile as she replied.

"We're both adults, I don't think a few drinks are gonna hurt. I wouldn't mind spending some time to get to know what you're like, since you're the man I'll be dancing for soon."

Biting his lower lip, Ryan couldn't help but return a smirk as he looked back at her.

"You're on, babe. Come on, I know a nice classy place around here that has a fine bar. The first drinks are on me."

Without much discussion, Jennifer didn't want to change the subject. Something about Ryan was interesting to her and here she was, quickly climbing into the passenger seat of his car to go out and have some drinks. She didn't care about the fact that she was a married woman. Though he had mentioned it to her, the thought didn't cross her mind. At this point, she was beginning to embrace the character play of Maria Parker as fantasy escapism to play. It didn't even bother her that Ryan was about to take her out to a bar with her dressed in a skimpy outfit. Jennifer was beginning to channel her own personal struggles with the character of Maria that she played. She almost felt that she was a divorced woman out here in Miami, similar to the character's own broken marriage that she would be playing on camera.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Neon lights blinked softly in pink and blue colors, illuminating the surface above the walls. Ryan and Jennifer sat at a bar alone within a nightclub. They had left the studio around 5 PM, so the club wasn't packed yet like it would be after the orange sky would fade into complete darkness. Ryan paid for the drinks, enjoying a glass of whiskey while Jennifer had sipped on her martini. The night was enjoyable as they shared a conversation about filming various scenes to the pilot episode. For Ryan, he kept details contained about his personal life. Only Larry was aware of his past as a pornography actor and he wanted it to stay that way. Fear had sunk in his mind that if his past was discovered, it could potentially derail his career in Hollywood.

To Jennifer's mind, she felt an interesting opportunity fell into her hands tonight. Ryan was a handsome man, as she noted from the details of his face when they began working together in front of the camera. As she was sinking more into the thinking process of her character, she began to question herself: what would Maria Parker do? After emptying the martini glass, she knew exactly what she wanted to tonight. Though Ryan was subtle in his attempts to flirt with her, he seemed to show respect to her being a married woman. Jennifer didn't care anymore. He was here now, her husband was not. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring, so the act of faithfulness didn't matter tonight. Gazing back into Ryan's face as they sat together, she spoke up to him. Jennifer was prepared to kick up the heat with flirting now.

"So, you wanted to take me out, huh? Or did you want to take Maria Parker out and not me specifically?"

Her lips curved into a smile as she told her loaded question to him. There was no way Ryan could answer it with a straight face. All he could do was smile and try to think his way around it.

"Well, you are Maria Parker. If this show takes off, I imagine you'll be every man's dream. You''re certainly a famous woman I've fantasized over for years."

"Awwww, are you sure about that?"

Jennifer replied to him in her sultry southern accent. Her lips moved to a mischievous little grin. Ryan could read her face, knowing that she was coming on to him. If he wanted to try and seduce this woman, it wouldn't too hard for him.

"Yeah, I'm sure about that. You are the one and only Jennifer Love after all. I can tell you babe, if you weren't married, we would be getting a party on right now."

She thought to herself; who was he to say this? Maria Parker wasn't married and right now, Jennifer felt the true mind of the character above everything. She could care less about her married life back in L.A. right now.

"What kind of party is that, Ryan? You need a girl that can dance to have a real party."

He laughed. Jennifer answered her own question before he had a chance to. Ryan decided it was best to get dirty with a better question. There was no need to waste anymore time with simple conversations. He was thinking of only ways to get clothes off in the bedroom.

"Yeah, it ain't a real party unless a girl is shaking her ass. I've gotta ask you Jennifer and I'm going to be blunt about this; when is the last time you were fucked real good, hmmm? I mean, really. Does your husband fuck the shit outta you?"

Her eyebrows raised. Again, the question came into Jennifer's thoughts: what would Maria Parker do? She knew exactly what Maria would do, she would take this stud back to his home and fuck him for every bit of his money's worth. Licking her lips, she replied to him in a low slutty voice.

"It's been a while, actually. About two months now, I'd say."

"Your husband hasn't fucked you real good in two months? What a shame, for real."

Jennifer smiled and shook her head. Ryan looked back at her and nodded, not able to let this opportunity pass him by.

"We can change that tonight, Jennifer. Do you want to get fucked tonight? I haven't gotten laid in a while myself. We can make this a party for two, just us."

"Yeah why not? I'm gonna blow your mind tonight, honey. Just wait until we're alone together, you'll see."

Her words were spoken as if she were Maria Parker in true improvisation of the character's style of a seductive tone. Ryan got up from the bar stool, offering her his hand. Jennifer took his hand and they began to leave the club. Her high heels clicked and clacked outside as they headed to the car. Here she was climbing into his car yet again, only this time she truly felt like Maria instead of herself. While she enjoyed playing the slutty character, Jennifer reminded herself not to ask Ryan for any money after they were finished.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Leaving the club, Ryan took Jennifer back to his hotel in South Beach. He was staying in an Art Deco themed hotel among Ocean Beach. With the sunlight quickly fading out into the night sky, the neon lights began to light up the hotels outside. Ryan's room was on the fourth floor of an orange pastel painted hotel building. The hotel was expensive, but it was nothing special. Jennifer had seen far greater luxurious suites during her career, but none of that mattered tonight. They needed to get behind closed doors so they could share some fun together.

The door slammed shut with Jennifer pushed up against it. A moan was heard, muffled in her voice as her lips were pushed up against Ryan's. Their tongues danced along together as her hands cupped the back of his neck while his hands were firmly placed over her hips. The kissing continued while Ryan's hands roamed over her black mini skirt, eventually finding their way under it to grip her thick ass cheeks. Upon pulling their lips apart, Jennifer gasped as she looked back into his eyes. A soft moan escaped her lips, almost in the sound of a pure from her sultry southern accent. Ryan removed his hands from her body, looking back at her as he bit his lower lip. She didn't utter a word, she simply unbuttoned her white jacket and began to undress.

He took a few steps back, watching as it seemed Jennifer was about to give him a strip show. She shoved her mini skirt down, revealing a tight black thong. When she finally threw her jacket off, Jennifer stood there pulling at the left strap of her bra. Her giant breasts bounced a bit. She bit her lower lip, looking in his eyes as she began to strip down. Though Ryan refused to admit it, she reminded him of a girl he worked with in the porn industry before. Several years, he did a quick scene with a girl who was nothing more than a young voluptuous brunette with big tits and a plump ass. That girl didn't have the sexy accent Jennifer had, only a slightly resemblance in her looks. When Jennifer finally snapped her bra apart to free her tits, Ryan stepped forward and gazed down at her impressive breasts. It was a sight any man would've dreamed of seeing.

"You want 'em, don't you?"

Ryan looked into her eyes. She had that same mischievous little smirk that she had given him in the club. He raised his hands and then she replied back in a more seductive tone.

"Go on, feel 'em. They're yours tonight, lover man."

Lover man was the nickname that Jennifer referred to Ryan's character as back in the show. It didn't cross his mind at all that she was simply improvising in character while teasing him. He reached his hands up and squeezed her large breasts. She looked back into his eyes and moaned. Here he was, realizing the moment that he was about to fuck one of the most beautiful women in the world. A woman who was a goddess, one whom men fantasized about sleeping with for so many years. Ryan lowered his head down and lick over her left breast. He moved his mouth over her nipple and began to suck on it, feeling it harden up over his tongue.

Jennifer moaned. She cupped the back of his head with her hands, rustling her fingers among his short hair. Ryan moved his mouth over her right breast, alternating as he would lick and suck on her nipples. She expected him to say something about how amazing her tits were, but instead he only focused on creating light slobbering and sucking noises. Jennifer couldn't help herself, she was wet down below. She reached her left hand down and shoved her middle finger into her thong, rubbing her clit to pleasure herself in the moment. Her voice raised louder between the moans as she continued to poke her finger into her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to have his cock soon. While pushing her thong down, Jennifer took a few steps back to force Ryan back. While gazing back into his eyes, she spoke to him in a command.

"Come on, you've gotta get naked for me. I'm standing here naked all by myself and that's not fair!"

Any other time, Ryan would've laughed at a comment like this. She was pouting to tease him. All he did was smirk, looking down to see her pussy revealed. Jennifer had stepped out of her thong, now all her clothes remained scattered over the floor as they were still standing near the door. His eyes were locked, seeing the wetness of her sweet clit. It was shaved and looking as beautiful as he would've dreamed. After slipping his shirt off, Ryan leaned down and removed his shoes as he began to walk around the apartment. The couch was near by in the living room, offering the perfect place for them without going into the bedroom. Jennifer followed him as he stepped away, her heels booming loudly over the floor. Ryan took a deep breath, looking back at her as he stood there shirtless. He motioned for her to come closer to him, but Jennifer wasn't satisfied that he wasn't completely in the nude yet.

"Take off your pants."

Ryan gave her a smug grin, flashing his teeth as he shook his head before replying back to tease her.

"No, you do it. You get over here and take them off yourself."

Jennifer bit her lower lip and took a few steps closer. Without objecting his commanding words, she dropped down to her knees and placed her hands at the front of his pants.

"Mmmmmm, I might as well."

The zipper could be heard pushing down before Jennifer shoved his pants down, revealing his white pair of underwear. The bulge sticking up was large, begging for her touch. When Jennifer pushed his underwear down, his hard cock flopped out and nearly bounced into her face. She wasted no time gripping it with her right hand. She looked up into his eyes as she began to stroke his hard rod. With a mischievous grin, she spoke to him in a low voice.

"There's nothing I love more than big ones like this. Let's get you ready for me."

"Oh yeah, is that right baby? You would cheat on your husband for it?"

"Mmmmm, yeah."

Her hand still stroked over his meat. Jennifer never broke her eye contact with Ryan. She used her left hand to reach down and cup his balls with the palm of her hand. Ryan took in a deep breath, feeling his shaft reach full length and grow harder from Jennifer's fingers wrapped around the thick pole. When she finally moved her eyes away, she looked down at the large head of his rod. Jennifer licked her lips before leaning down and kissing the head. Once again, her eyes looked up into his as she was ready to begin. Her right hand moved down to the base, still keeping a firm grip over his dick. After moving her left hand away from his balls to push up against his leg, she pushed her lips down his swollen pole and began to slowly suck on it. Ryan took a deep breath and moaned as the former Client List actress was sucking him off.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah. There you go, baby! Suck that fucking cock, yes!!"

Bobbing her head up and down his dick, Jennifer began to moan muffled noises. 'Mmmmm', the moans sent vibrations into Ryan forcing him to breath heavy. She could tell from his voice that he had become more excited as she was sucking him off now. Using her right hand, Jennifer began to pump her hand up in a perfect sync as her lips moved down the shaft. The effort of her hand and mouth gave him a dual blow job and hand job at the same time. She continued to slowly suck on his meat, lathering it up in her saliva as her mouth created various sucking and slobbering noises. Ryan wasn't going to stop her at all, his cock was hers to enjoy.

Slowly her lips worked down while her hand moved back up. Streams of saliva began to drip down his meat pole. All Ryan could do was continue standing there, taking in deep breath after deep breath. Here he was, embracing the moment as Jennifer Love Hewitt sucked his dick. For her, she was still in the mind set of what the character of Maria Parker would do. Jennifer was confident that she could push Ryan into some dirty play. She could tell right away that this was a man who could get really freaky with the right woman, something that she wanted to do soon. As she moved her lips back up the head of his cock, she released it with a loud pop noise. A string of saliva dripped down from her lower teeth and back to his pole. She moved her hand away and looked up into his eyes before spitting on his dick. Ryan moaned before speaking to her.

"You've got a good mouth for sucking dick, Jennifer. You know that, right?"

"Mmmm, yeah. Let's just say I've had a lot of practice over the years sucking on big ones like yours."

After replying to him, she kissed the head of his cock again. Ryan couldn't say that he wasn't overly impressed with her efforts. He wished for a moment that he could confess to her his history in pornography. Jennifer sucked cock better than most women he fucked in porn. He reached down and grabbed her hair playfully, running his fingers through it. An idea came into Jennifer's mind now. She leaned up and used her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. Glancing back up into his eyes and feeling his hand loosen in her hair, Jennifer spoke back to him.

"Hold my hair, Ryan. I want you to do something for me."

Gripping her hair tight, Ryan playfully pulled her hair to force her head up at him. With a grin, he replied back.

"What's that baby?"

Jennifer smirked as she looked back into his eyes. The time had come to kick things up a notch and get really dirty.

"I want you to fuck my mouth. Come on, fuck my mouth like a dirty whore!"

Ryan's grin flashed his teeth momentarily. Jennifer must have truly been a kinky woman with her sex life. Pulling her hair, he moved her to face the couch. He figured it would be easier this way, so they could both climb up on the couch after this face fucking was complete. He ran both of his hands into her hair now, getting a solid grip as he looked back down to speak. His cock was ready to slide back between her lovely lips.

"Are you sure about this, baby?"

She nodded, giggling at him.

"Yeah! Come on, fuck my mouth Ryan! I know you want to!!"

"Fuck yeah, I do!"

Pushing her head down, Ryan watched as Jennifer squeezed her lips back around his shaft. He took in a deep breath before he began to buck his hips forward, holding her head in place as his cock began to pump back and forth into her mouth. Jennifer closed her eyes, embracing the moment as he began to fuck her face. Within seconds, his cock was ramming back and forth down her throat. Her mouth began to make various sucking and slobbering noises, echoing loudly from the floor.

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-GWAH!"

"Take that fucking cock, Jennifer! FUCKING TAKE IT!!"

Over and over, Ryan bucked his hips and pushed his cock into her mouth and back. His balls bounced up against her chin each time he made a full deep throat thrust. Yet again, Jennifer had amazed him. She didn't choke or gag, she managed to take his cock and the hard face fucking like it was nothing. This was something Ryan had done a few times in porn, though never with a girl who could handle a rough mouth fucking like Jennifer was doing right now. He grunted and moaned out, still thrusting his hips away to fuck her mouth like it was a pussy.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Jennifer's mouth continued to create a wide array of slobbering and gagging noises. Finally, Ryan quit bucking his hips and pushed her head down. The entire length of his rod disappeared between her lips, within seconds he could feel the head reaching the back of her throat. He held Jennifer there for several seconds as his entire cock was in her mouth. He could've counted to ten until he finally heard her choke and cough over his meat. Her eyes watered up for a moment and then he pulled her hair to release his cock from her mouth and let the lovely voluptuous actress breathe. Long strings of saliva dripped from her lips back to his dick. Ryan had other ideas in mind, he wasn't about to waste more time just fucking her mouth. He looked down at her breasts and spoke to her while letting go of her hair with both hands.

"Hold your tits up for me, baby!"

She knew exactly what he wanted to. Jennifer quickly caught her breath and held her large breasts up before looking up to smile at his face and tease him.