Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna fuck my titties, Ryan!?"

"Fuck yeah!!"

He was overly excited now. To fuck Jennifer's famous breasts was a dream come true for most men. It was her signature sexy feature for anyone that had watched The Client List years ago. She held her tits up and then Ryan stepped forward and used his hand to guide his dripping wet, slobber-coated shaft between her natural firm tits. Jennifer glanced down and spit on the head of his dick as she squeezed her tits together. Ryan reached his left hand up and grabbed the back of her hair. He pulled, forcing her to look up into his eyes as he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock back and forth between her tits. Jennifer whimpered, moaning out to him as she looked in his eyes and began to yell at him.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Mmmmm!! Fuck my tittes Ryan! FUCK MAH TITS!!"

When her voice raised, her southern accent slurred her speech around a bit. Ryan couldn't concentrate on her face, instead he was left watching as his cock pumped over and over between her large breasts. He bucked his hips hard, fucking those tits with more intensity than he did with her mouth earlier. Jennifer was thrilled with how aggressive he was being so far. If he could fuck her tits like this, she couldn't wait to feel him pounding her in the ass later. He grunted, gritting his teeth as he continued.

"God, these tits are fucking amazing!"

"YEAH, FUCK 'EM REAL GOOD!! FUCK MAH TITTIES, RYAN!!"

He pulled her hair harder. All Jennifer did was moan as she felt his cock pumping at full speed between her tits. As much as Ryan did not want this pleasure to end, he was aware that he would end up blowing his load early if he didn't come to a stop. He let go of her hair and took a deep breath as he began to slow down. Jennifer looked up into his eyes and licked her lips while moaning. Her guess was that he was about to give her some hot spunk.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"No, baby. Not yet, I haven't even got to fuck you yet."

Finally, Ryan came to a full stop. Jennifer let go of her tits, looking down at his cock. She soon felt his hands cupping her face. She looked up into his eyes as he raised her up from her knees. They locked lips, sharing a passionate kiss together. While their tongues pushed against one another for the second time tonight, Jennifer raised herself up firmly in her heels. After breaking the kiss, she bit her lower lip, looking back into his eyes mischievously. Ryan's hands went down to her breasts, giving them another squeeze as Jennifer softly spoke back to him.

"I cant wait for you to fuck me. I'm so fucking wet right now, honey. I need it right now, mmmm."

"Is that so, baby?"

His hands reached down, rubbing at the moist wetness of her clit. Jennifer moaned and bit her lower lip before nodding and softly replying to him in a slutty voice.

"Mmmmm, yes."

Leaning forward, Ryan softly kissed her lips once more. He then turned around and sat down on the couch, allowing her control now to get up on top. After he shared his turn in control, it was only fair to turn it back over to her. He kept thinking about the women in porn that he had fucked on camera back in his days as a porn actor. By allowing Jennifer to get on top, he wanted to see if she could ride him like a porn star could. SO far, she was proving to be better than most he shared an experience with. As he sat down, the brunette goddess climbed atop of him like a stripper. She straddled him and then sunk her heels down into the couch as she reached down and grabbed his cock. Jennifer began to guide the head past the soft pink lips of her clit. Ryan let out a soft gasp as he watched. Within seconds, she moved her hands and slammed down on his cock, taking his full length inside her. Jennifer gasped and screamed out.

"OHHHH, FUCK!!"

Moving her hips forward, she began to rotate them a bit to grind while his cock was moving in her pussy. Jennifer whimpered. She had went own on his shaft hard instead of taking it easy, it was a slip up that she couldn't help herself with. She needed to feel himself of her so badly at this point to satisfy the urge. She leaned back a bit, throwing her arms out into the air as she began to grind her hips some more. Ryan almost felt as if she were giving him a mini lap dance within the act of fucking. His eyes watched her breasts while he roamed his hands over the soft skin of her stomach. Within seconds, Jennifer finally began to move herself up and down on him. She leaned back up and placed her hands up on his shoulders, leaning forward to look into his face before speaking.

"Mmmmm, you like me on top?"

She spoke in a soft voice. Ryan nodded while gazing into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, baby! Go on, work it!"

Jennifer shook her head while slowly moving down on his cock.

"No, I want you to pound me! Pound my fucking pussy!!"

Upon her request, Ryan moved his hands away from her body and began to buck his hips. Her large breasts bounced from the initial thrust he made. Jennifer became excited and yelled to him.

"Yes, more! Go on, fucking pound me, honey! YES!! POUND ME WITH YOUR HARD FUCKIN' DICK!!"

Jennifer's words slurred a bit with her southern voice when she yelled. Ryan quickly moved his hands around her body, finding her thick ass cheeks to plant the palms of his hands over. Her nails gripped into the flesh over his shoulders and within seconds he was thrusting his hips hard to pump his cock back and forth into her pussy. Jennifer gasped, her large breasts were bouncing all around. She began to scream louder.

"YES, YES, YES! OHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME!! YES, FUCK MEEEE!!"

Her long beautiful brunette hair began to wave and bounce around. Over and over, Ryan pumped his cock forward into her tight pussy. He grunted and gritted his teeth at the pleasure feeling her tight clit wrapped around his thick meat. At the same time, Ryan squeezed her ass cheeks within his hands. The sound of his balls slapping up against her thick ass was heard with a constantly slapping noise with each hard thrust Ryan made from bucking his hips forward. He didn't stop, still pumping his long shaft into her pussy. Jennifer whimpered, scraping her nails over his skin as she tried to grip his shoulders within her grasp. With her eyes closed, her lower lip dropped as she yelled to him again.

"OHHH MAH GAWD, YES! YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER, RYAN!! FUCK ME, YESSSS!!"

Jennifer's words slurred once again from her southern accent. She was so close to reaching her climax. Ryan didn't stop at all, still bucking his hips and driving his cock forward into her pussy. Lost in the moment of pleasure, he thought he was on the set of a porn flick filming with an experienced performer. Like any other time, he had to save his orgasm for a large load to perform the 'money shot' splash to the face. He had to remind himself not to fuck her too hard to make himself cum too fast. With an idea in mind, Ryan stopped moving and then leaned up and yelled to Jennifer as he wanted to change positions now.

"Get up, baby! Come on, get off me!! Get up and bend over the fucking couch for me!"

Quickly catching her breath, Jennifer opened her eyes and looked down at him. She followed his instructions, moving her hands away from his shoulders as she got up off him. Ryan was forced to leave his hands away from her glorious ass. After Jennifer got up, she moved and bent over the couch as Ryan was getting up. She glanced over her shoulder to tease him.

"Are you gonna fuck me from behind, lover man?"

She bit her lower lip, watching as he got behind her. Ryan breathed heavy before answering her.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna make you cum!"

"Mmmmm, yes! YES!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT, MAKE ME CUM, YESSS!!"

Within a matter of seconds, Ryan pushed the head of his cock to re-enter her pussy. Jennifer turned her head, looking down at the couch as she whimpered. The man could not take his eyes off her juicy, plump round ass. Ryan raised his left hand and spanked one of her ass cheeks as he began to thrust into her once more. With her breasts pushed against the couch, there was bouncing except for her hair moving around a bit. All Jennifer could think of was how close she was to reaching her impending climax. She wanted to feel it so bad, she gripped the cushion of the couch, crying out to him as he continued to fuck her.

"MAKE ME CUM, RYAN!! YES, YES, YES!! OHHHH GAWD, YESSSSS!!"

In just a few thrusts, Jennifer had reached her orgasm. She whimpered, yelling loudly as she felt her clit tighten up and release her juices to flood over his thick pole still thrusting into her. Ryan slowed down as he felt the warmth of her release. He took a deep breath while he slightly moaned, but nothing could be heard beyond Jennifer's loud voice that roared in pleasure.

"MMMMMM, YEAH!! OHHHHHH, YES!! That's it, mmmmmm."

Her voice unexpectedly lowered after a moment. Ryan made one last slow thrust into her tight pussy before pulling his cock free. She opened her eyes and glanced over her left shoulder to look at him. The man gave her a smile before leaning down and kissing her lips softly. Apart from playing into the mind set of her character, Jennifer had wandered off thinking of other things. There was no way her husband could've fucked her this hard. Ryan reminded her of men she spent time with in the past before her married life took over. She gave him a smile and softly spoke while he moved away.

"Ohhhhhh, god...I haven't been fucked like that in a few years."

"You liked that, baby?"

"Mmmmm, yeah I did! I would like more!"

As Jennifer demanded more from him, Ryan was distracted at gazing into the thickness that was of her amazing ass. His attention was nearly diverted at starring into her plump round ass a few minutes earlier, but now it was the only thing he could focus on. Using his right hand, he reached up and softly caressed her smooth skin before squeezing the right cheek of her ass.

"Holy shit, look at this fucking ass. Wow..."

She moaned as she felt him squeezing her ass cheek again. Ryan moved his hand back and then playfully smacked her right ass cheek with his palm. She moaned from his touch, ready to tease him with her filthy words.

"Do you like girls with big asses, Ryan?"

"Ohhhhh, yes! You've got quite a booty, Jennifer."

"Thank you!"

A giggle was heard from her voice but it quickly turned into a moan when Ryan reared his hand back and smacked his palm up against her thick cheeks again. He watched her firm skin shake a little bit. Jennifer giggled again, knowing that he was not about to neglect giving her a good pounding in the ass. Ryan spoke back to her.

"Does your husband fuck you in the ass, baby?"

"Mmmmm, no."

Jennifer lied to him, glancing over her shoulder to give him a smirk. She wanted to see the look on his face from her answer and Ryan did not disappoint. His eyebrows raised in an obvious shock.

"Seriously!? What fucking moron marries Jennifer Love Hewitt and don't give any attention to this thick huge booty? An ass like this is made to be fucked!"

"Oh, honey stop! He fucks my ass, but only after I make him do it. I've gotta beg him to do it!"

Ryan didn't reply back after a few seconds. Jennifer wasn't sure if he bought her lies or not, so she decided to tempt him further.

"I don't have to beg you to fuck me in the ass, do I? You're right, my ass was made to be fucked."

She flashed a grin after finishing her words. Without replying back to her, Ryan looked her straight in the eyes and shook his head slowly. Jennifer bit her lower lip, she wanted to giggle but the simple flash of her teeth in a grin was enough to let him know how turned on she was for this next act. He took a step back and then addressed her with a command.

"Get up, baby! Come on, climb up on the couch for me."

Jennifer followed his instructions. Raising herself up, she climbed up and over the couch. She raised her body up to lean over the back and push her legs together and pump out her thick ass. Ryan's lower lip dropped as he gazed into her immense booty. Running his left hand up, he softly caressed her skin again before he raised his right foot to plant it down into the cushion of the couch. When Jennifer glanced over her right shoulder, she knew he was getting into position to fuck her ass. She bit her lower lip, softly moaning as she felt the head of his cock slip between her cheeks and find her dark little hole. Ryan let out a loud moan as he pushed his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!! There you go, Ryan! Go on, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!!"

He took in a heavy breath before moaning as he pushed his left hand down over the couch and continued to slowly thrust his cock back and forth into her thick ass. Ryan had to be careful, as he didn't want to waste his load in her dark hole. His cum was going all over her face, just as he liked to give a 'money shot' as it was called back in his days of starring in porn flicks. Jennifer softly moaned almost as if she were purring. She glanced from her right shoulder, closing her eyes as she called out to him in a softy seductive voice.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Come on, pound that big fuckin' cock in mah ass! That's it!"

Like many times before tonight, her southern accent was slurring her speech. Ryan grunted and continued to pump his cock back and forth into her thick ass. Over and over, he slowly rammed it into her going deep before moving back up. Jennifer loved it when a man knew how to pound her ass, even though Ryan wasn't pumping away at full speed like she could manage to push her husband to do. A deep breath was heard from Ryan's voice, still thrusting away into her supreme ass. Jennifer opened her eyes and yelled to him this time, trying to push the man over the edge.

"FUCK MY ASS! YES, YES, YES!! FUCK ME IN THE ASS, RYAN! JUST LIKE THAT, HARDER!!"

As much as he was enjoying her ass, the pleasure wasn't going to last for much longer. Ryan knew he was going to end up busting a nut real soon and give her quite the volume of thick cum. Taking a few final thrusts into her ass, he slowed completely down and then pulled his shaft free from her back door hole. Ryan moved his leg and arm up as Jennifer was instantly alerted that he had pulled his cock out of her ass. Her initial thought was that he was ready to finally blow his load. Turning around, Jennifer leaned up from the couch to face him. With a grin over her face, she teased him.

"I take it that you're finally gonna cum for me soon!"

He nodded and pointed down to the floor.

"Yeah! But I want to feel those big tits wrapped around my cock one last time!"

"Ohhhhh, so you want me to make you cum with my boobs?"

"Yeah, get down here baby!"

Jennifer leaned up and kissed his lips while still resting on her knees from the couch. After the light kiss, she quickly climbed down and went to her knees. Before she was prepared to titty fuck him, Jennifer wanted to suck on his cock one last time. She didn't think he would care if she gave it a few licks and sucks. She wrapped her fingers around it and brought her mouth down. Wasting no time, Jennifer slid his thick shaft between her lips and began to bob her head up and down on it. She sucked loudly, moaning as took his cock. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm'.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! God, you're so fucking amazing!!"

She ignored his praise, focusing entirely on sucking his length with the short amount of time she had. After several seconds, Jennifer came up and released his cock from her lips with a loud pop sound. She looked back it before spitting on the head to soak him in her saliva. Moving her head down, she then used her tongue to lick over his balls and shove his left nut into her mouth. Her jaw inflated momentarily before she released it from between her lips. She then moved her tongue to lick his entire ball sack. With enough teasing down, she finally leaned back up and placed her hands over her large tits to hold them up. Ryan knew what to do, as he held his cock and guided it to the fleshy passageway that Jennifer created by holding her tits apart.

With his cock firmly placed into the fold of her tits, she squeezed them together and then smiled at him. Jennifer gasped, moaning softly as she began to move down and up, fucking his cock with her large tits. Unlike the first time when Ryan had control, Jennifer was fucking his shaft this time herself. She looked up into his eyes, smiling at him as she continued to work her breasts up and down. Nice and slow she rocked them, knowing that he was going to cum at any moment. Jennifer wanted him to enjoy this pleasure, just as she would do for her husband any time they were enjoying naughty times in the bedroom. While still pumping her tits up and down his rod, Jennifer teased him.

"Are you gonna cum for me, lover man?"

"Fuck yes!!"

"Where do you want it, honey? Do you want me to swallow it or do you wanna cum all over-"

Ryan quickly cut her speech of.

"Your face, baby! I want to cum all over your pretty fucking face!!"

"Mmmmmm, I'd love that!"

From Jennifer's answer, Ryan wasted no time snatching his cock out from between her tits. He began to stroke it as fast as he possibly could with his right hand. Jennifer looked up at him, knowing a splash of cum was ready to cum flying over her face. She began to massage her tits, rubbing and squeezing them as she closed her eyes and dropped her lower lip. Heavy breathing could be heard from Ryan's voice, she knew he was so close. Keeping her eyes shut, Jennifer decided to tease him. She wanted to talk dirty to him, just the way that she envisioned her character of Maria Parker doing to a customer.

"Mmmmm, cum for me! Give it to me, honey! I want you to give me that hot load! Mmmmmm, make a mess of me."

"Ohhhh, here it is! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

A thick spurt of cum immediately went flying out of Ryan's cock to drench Jennifer's beautiful face. It layered over her left eyebrow and streaked up her forehead in a thick string pattern, extending out to her right eyebrow where it dripped down like a tear drop past her closed eye. Jennifer immediately closed her lips and raised her head. Ryan expected her to flinch, but she didn't. The second string of his cum shot up her forehead, creating another layer of mess.

"Ohhhhh, god! Take my cum, baby! Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

The third wave of his cum went straight into her left eyelid, drenching what was already a mess. Ryan didn't stop, stroking his cock to unload every bit of his cum in spurts over her beautiful face. Jennifer continued to squeeze her breasts and moan. A string of his cum went flying over her forehead and getting drops into her long brunette hair. Since he had saved his orgasm all day, Ryan was able to paint her face in a massive amount of cum drained out of a single cock. By the time he was finished, all Ryan could do was stand there and try to catch his breath. Jennifer licked her lips and slowly opened her eyes. She didn't wipe any of the cum from her eyelids, she only reached up to grab his cock and bring it to her lips. Jennifer sucked on the head, milking the final drops of his seed to swallow.

"Ohhhhh, man! You're still draining my fucking balls too, ohhhhh god!"

Jennifer released his rod from her mouth and swallowed what bit of cum she was able to milk past her lips. She looked up at him with her cum plastered face and smiled big. For a night that had started with her improvising a character role off screen, Jennifer couldn't deny that she experienced her own pleasure at the cost of an affair.

"Mmmmm, yeah! I had so much with you tonight, Ryan. We've gotta do this again sometime, lover man."

He didn't know if she was serious in her words or not. If the possibility was open for a second chance with this woman, Ryan had no plans of refusing. She had blown his mind tonight and he hoped that this was only the beginning of an affair as they shared the same set together filming. Soon, Jennifer had to get up from the floor and go clean up her face. She was staying the night at his hotel after such a wonderful evening they spent together.