Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

4 DAYS LATER

Darkness contrasted with a few lights in the background of the club set. From the distance, Larry sat in the director's chair and starred back into a camera that was stationed for a front view of the scene that was about to unfold. Right next to the director was another camera station, one that would be used for specific zoom in shots. The set in motion was the fictional strip club for the television show. All cameras were focused on an empty stage that held only a silver stripper pole. The stage lights featured moody coloring from purple and blue lights. Standing far from the stage was Jennifer Love Hewitt, dressed in one of her many stripper costumes. The outfit was nothing more than a one piece sheer suit with see-through of her stomach and her large breasts pushed up in a silver sparkling bra underneath. Below, the outfit was cut with a thong to show off Jennifer's supreme ass.

The scene that was currently being shot was of a stripper routine with choreography to a specific song. At first, she would work the stripper pole before coming down and performing a lap dance to an actor. Jennifer had chosen a specific R.Kelly remix hit from the early 90's that she wanted to use for her first dance scene in the pilot episode. Larry granted her wish, keeping his word that he would give her freedom and control as an executive producer to make her own licensed music selections. Jennifer spent the last three days working with the choreographer dancer to come up with a routine around the beats and bass line of the song. After working the past few days in the studio gym perfecting her moves, it was time to shoot the scene. Jennifer was instructed to begin once the music began to play. After waiting, she heard the sound check giving her an alert to be ready. A few seconds later, the first guitar notes of the song began to play.

"You know I can't see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind, baby."

As the first words were spoken for the song, Jennifer stepped forward and gripped the stripper pole with her left hand. The stage lights shifted, flashing a purple hue through her long brunette hair as she closed her eyes and looked down. The first sixteen seconds of the song were of guitar chords and the same opening verse repeating. It all changed after the beat dropped. Jennifer had timed this to perfection after several days of working on her dance routine. Her timing couldn't have been more perfect as the bass beat dropped. As soon as the tempo of the song shifted, she quickly placed one leg around the pole and did a full circle swing.

Jennifer pushed her back against the pole and slowly slid her way down, timing her movements to the bass of the song. The lyrics began to flow, but she paid it no attention as her ass hit the stage floor. She flexed her body forward and used her right hand to caress her own skin, moving up her breasts and to her neck.

Jennifer pushed her back against the pole and slowly slid her way down, timing her movements to the bass of the song. The lyrics began to flow, but she paid it no attention as her ass hit the stage floor. She flexed her body forward and used her right hand to caress her own skin, moving up her breasts and to her neck. As the drum line changed, she flexed her legs out covered in black fishnet stockings, revealing her feet pushed into a tall pair of high heel pumps and kicked them left and right before rising back up. Once again, she twirled around the pole as the lights flashed into a purple and blue hue. The cameras captured every second of her dance moves, but she wouldn't be working the pole for much longer. With a focus on her face, Jennifer looked forward and bit her lower lip as she let go of the pole and began to step away.

In the distance below the stage sat a man in a black leather chair. Within the script, this entire scene was to be a private dance paid in full by a high roller client who would only be a guest star in the pilot episode. Jennifer stepped down from the stage as the song continued to play. Larry was confident that they were about to shoot this entire scene in one go, timing with the four minutes on the song. The man sitting in the chair wore a white suit, contrasted with the darkness in the room. He was an older Hispanic man named Pablo Sanchez, a local Miami actor that they paid cheap to do the scene. Jennifer faced him and began to sway her hips, the cameras capturing every move of her curves and zooming in on a great shot of her ass.

She turned around, still bumping her hips and moving to the beats of the song. One camera focused in from beyond the man's head, zooming in to detail her curves. Larry used multiple cameras for this dance scene, as he planned to edit everything in the studio to showcase various angles. Counting down in her head, Jennifer glanced up as she began to lower her ass down onto the man's lap. As soon as she came down, she leaned back, her hair spilling out all over his neck as she began to grind her hips and pump her ass down into his crotch. The song was beginning to fade after the final verse. Jennifer continued to grind, even to the point that she felt an obvious bulge sticking up from the man's pants. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath as she began to run her hands over her chest and to the bra of her outfit. She squeezed her breasts as the song was beginning to fade out. Larry was pleased and clapped his hands as he began to call out.

"CUT!! That was great, job well done everyone!"

The lights shifted before turning on. Jennifer came to a stop and then got up from Pablo's lap. She turned around to face him, seeing sweat drip down his brow. He was older with fading gray hair in a big mustache. He wore a cowboy hat as part of his outfit. He looked back at Jennifer and nodded before speaking.

"Thank you, that was amazing even if it was only acting."

She gave him a smirk before replying in a low voice.

"You're welcome, honey."

Jennifer winked at him as she began to walk off. It didn't matter that her character was a dancing girl, Jennifer enjoyed her flirty nature on the set with the men. His eyes shifted low, watching her thick ass move with each step she made while walking off the set. The man smirked, thinking of the possibility he could've had if they were friends. Pablo had been spending time with Ryan all week. His friend couldn't contain himself to bragging about how amazing Jennifer had been in their one night stand. 'Better than a porn star' was Ryan's exact quote. Pablo offered an idea with his friend, just anything to give him the possibility of having a one night stand with this beautiful woman. Yesterday, Ryan had shared Jennifer's cellphone number with Pablo as a token of their friendship.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

After changing in the dressing room, Jennifer spent some time on the studio set relaxing. Today was Thursday and she had planned to call her husband and kids back home to check in with them tomorrow, but she still had a day to wait. She knew Ryan was somewhere on the set today, as he promised her a few days ago that he would sit in to watch her dancing scene. Much of the scenes involving the strip club set had already been filmed. Studio management had paid a number of local Miami actors, including girls to play a part among the audience in the various club scenes. All that was truly left to film was some scenes involving Ryan and Jennifer together as their characters of Danny and Maria. The final scene of the pilot episode would feature Danny chasing down Maria's pimp to silence him forever.

Jennifer got up from her seat in front of a mirror. After she had undressed from her skimpy outfit, she put on a black dress that she had worn on her trip to the studio. She wanted to fix her makeup, keeping her signature dark eyeliner around her eyes and fixing her hair up. The dress she wore hugged her curves and the front revealed that busty cleavage that she was known for. Her feet were slipped into the same heels that she wore on stage, Jennifer planned to take them home as a souvenir. As she stood up, she grabbed her purse when her cellphone went off with the notification sound of a text message. Reaching into her purse, she grabbed her phone and seen the message came from an unknown number. Upon opening the message, Jennifer's jaw dropped.

"This is how hard you make me, encantadora dama."

Below the text was an image of a hard cock. The camera had flashed, showing every vein of the long pole up to the head. Jennifer didn't know what to think of this. It was the first time a man had ever sent her a picture of his dick. Could it be a a prank? Was it someone she knew? The Spanish words at the end made her think it had to be someone familiar. As she stood there looking into the phone, a knock was heard at the door startling her. Taking in a deep breath, she shoved her phone back into her purse and then headed for the door while holding it. As she opened the door, she was greeted to Pablo standing tall with a smug grin over his face.

"Did you get my text, darling?"

Once again, her jaw dropped. Jennifer didn't have the time to consider who couldn't possibility sent her the dick picture. Now she knew, as Pablo appeared to be proud of sending it. The dumbfounded look on her face was enough to tell him what a shock he had given her. Jennifer raised her eyebrow as she looked back at him.

"So, you sent me that?"

Pablo slowly nodded his head. Any other time, Jennifer imagined being offended by such a crude joke but not today. All he had done was spark her curiosity.

"How did you get my number, Pablo?"

"We have mutual friends. So, did you like what you seen in the picture? You had me so fucking hard after that lap dance, I had to go and jack myself off in the bathroom."

She bit her lower lip while looking up into his big brown eyes. Jennifer couldn't believe he would send her such a nasty picture freely. She was thinking to herself: what would Maria Parker do? Jennifer knew the answer deep down, Maria would take this man and make some money fucking his brains out after a hint of soliciting. Finally, she raised her eyebrows and replied in a soft voice to tease him.

"Yeah, but don't you think that's a little rude to send a dick pic to a woman?"

Jennifer smirked with her eyebrows raised. Pablo shrugged his shoulders upon answering her back.

"Hey darling, a man's gotta take a chance some how. I heard that you like big ones, so I had to take my chance."

Suddenly, it dawned on her just where he had received her phone number. It had to be Ryan, for he was the only man on the set that she had an affair with thus far. Jennifer looked back at Pablo and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, you're a lot braver than most men. I'll give you that, honey."

As she began to walk off, she turned and looked over her shoulder to give him a wink.

"I'll be seeing you around shortly, Pablo. Keep in touch with me."

When she turned to walk away, all he could do was stand there and gaze into her large ass. Every curve of her body hugged over the tight dress. Jennifer began to walk off, her heels booming loudly over the floor. Her reply had told the man that there was a possible chance, but was Jennifer for real? Pablo worried that she may have been playing him. Though he wasn't getting paid a Hollywood actor's salary on the set, if he could take a one night stand with her, he would feel like he achieved more than his money's would be worth. The older man was somewhat jealous that Ryan was able to enjoy some time with her. For now, Jennifer disappeared leaving Pablo there to find Ryan on the set. She had to confront him about this.

Walking through the studio, Jennifer stepped past the cast and crew that were moving set pieces around. She knew that Ryan had to be around here somewhere and she was determined to locate him. Finally, she found him in a room upstairs having a conversation with one of the crew. Jennifer waited until Ryan was alone when she was ready to confront him. He was wearing his street clothes that consisted of a light pink Hawaiian shirt and stonewashed blue jeans. She stepped inside the room and gave him a smile before approaching him. Ryan greeted her by returning the smile, but Jennifer spoke up before he could say anything.

"Hey, I need to ask you something real quick!"

Ryan turned to Jennifer and stepped forward a bit. She looked beyond her shoulder, making sure no one was around them before she looked back and spoke to him.

"Did you give that Pablo guy my phone number?"

He nodded to her.

"Yeah! He said he wanted to talk to you about something."

Jennifer looked back at him and then smirked. She placed her hands on her hips before replying.

"Well, he did more than talking. He sent me a dick pic! Was that your idea?"

Ryan couldn't contain himself as he busted out laughing hard. Jennifer rolled her eyes as the man replied back to her.

"He did what!?"

"He sent me a picture of his fuckin' dick!!"

Jennifer yelled loud enough to attract a few people close by to turn their attention to her and Ryan. She blushed, her cheeks fading red as she became a bit embarrassed. Ryan was still laughing. He wasn't sure if she was annoyed that he found this to be hilarious, so he stepped away a bit and finally stopped.

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. I don't mean to laugh, I just...I didn't know he would do that."

She moved her hands from her hips and let out a sigh. Jennifer wanted to see Ryan's reaction, he proved to find it funnier than she originally did. After a moment, she had a new question for him.

"So, you want your friend to have some fun with me? I didn't think you were the type of man that would enjoy a girl fucking another man on the side."

Ryan shook his head.

"You've got the wrong idea, baby. I was thinking we could all get it on together. Turn the party for two into a party of three. He was supposed to ask you, I didn't know he was going to send you a dick pic."

Jennifer smirked. She realized exactly what he was hinting to, nothing less than a threesome. She didn't have to wonder what the character of Maria Parker would say back. She knew the answer. This could be a lot of fun, something that she desperately needed since the married life could be boring at times. Looking back at Ryan, she gave him a nod and replied.

"If that's what you had in mind, I'm up for some fun. But you're gonna tell Pablo. He's your friend honey, not mine."

"That's fair, baby. I'll go tell him right now."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

True to his words, Ryan left Jennifer to go alert Pablo that she was up for a threesome between the two men. Before heading back to Ryan's hotel, the three had a few drinks together at a local bar. Jennifer had told Ryan she wanted to at least get to know Pablo a little bit first before they took their clothes off. She was still thinking of her fictional character Maria Parker but without the question that lingered. Jennifer no longer had to ask herself what Maria would do, she knew now the character's motivations. A bit of small talk with Pablo was enough to know a man before fucking him, the same went for Maria. In a mindless fantasy, Jennifer could only imagine Maria taking both of these men and draining them financially for some of the hottest sex they would ever have in their lives.

Jennifer joked to Pablo about the dick picture he sent her. She confirmed his words earlier, informing him that she truly did enjoy 'big ones' as he put it. It would've been easier for her to tease both men about their length, but she let it go for now. Jennifer had done threesomes in the past with two men. She knew how insecure men could be over the size of their cocks, so she didn't tease either of them into a jealousy fight over length. Once they were back at the hotel, she shared a kiss between both men. Ryan sucked on her lips first, then Pablo got his chance for a passionate kiss. After the kiss, Jennifer stepped forward in the room and began to slowly take her dress off. She wanted to give them both a bit of a strip show, even if there was no music playing for her to shake her hips to.

The men stood there watching as she pushed the dress strap down over her left shoulder. Jennifer remained in silence, teasing them with a smile as she began to push her dress down. Both men took deep breaths, a bulge appeared in both of their pants almost in perfect unison as she pushed the dress all the way down and stepped out of it. Jennifer revealed herself in nothing more but a matching black bra and thong. Ryan wondered if it was the same undergarments that she wore a few days ago when he watched her strip. Jennifer bent over, showing her full ass to them as she began to grind and do a dance move she had learned recently. Her ass cheeks began to shake, moving about. Her choreography instructor had told her this was a move used in Hip Hop music videos today, prominent with booty shake dances.

"Mira eso, make that ass clap, darling!!"

Pablo spoke in excitement. Jennifer glanced over her shoulder as she continued to shake her ass, forcing her thick ass cheeks to move back and forth. She could witness the bulge sticking up in the Latin man's pants. He wore a pair of khaki pants, leather boots and a button up purple shirt. While Jennifer was still shaking her ass, she called out to both men.

"Go on and take off your clothes! I want both of you to get naked for me, right now!"

"You heard the woman!"

Ryan spoke up to his friend as they both began to take their clothes off. Jennifer glanced away, looking back at the floor as she continued to shake her ass to tease them. She could heard the rustling of their clothes, a belt buckle being undone and followed by shoes taken off. She loved to have two men together, knowing that they would both focus on her completely and drive her into a frenzy. It had been so long since her last threesome, this was a naughty event she had dearly missed. Soon, both men were completely naked and began to walk towards her. Jennifer glanced over her shoulder to see Pablo's nude body. His hairy chest was the complete opposite of Ryan's clean and muscular stomach. She turned around and lowered herself down to her knees, ready for them.

To Jennifer's right was Pablo while Ryan was on her left side. As they approached her, she reached both her hands out to wrap her fingers around their cocks. She began to slowly stroke them, pumping her hands up and down both of their rods. Heavy breathing could be heard from both of the men's voices. Jennifer looked up into their eyes, gazing at Pablo's face first as she bit her lower lip. After a moment, she turned and looked at Ryan's face and gave him a mischievous grin. Her eyes shifted to both of their cocks, swelling up from the grip of both her hands. Pablo raised his right hand and pointed to the bra still strapped over her gorgeous large tits.

"Take off that bra, darling. I want to see those big tetas."

She looked back at Pablo and smirked while still pumping their dicks in her hands.

"Mind taking it off for me, honey? I'm a little busy over here, as you can see."

"She likes 'em big, man. Help her out, she's busy getting our cocks ready."

Ryan interrupted to crack a joke. Jennifer giggled at him while Pablo leaned over to undo the straps of her bra from behind her. Her hands still gracefully moved, pumping their cocks back and forth. A snap was heard a few moments later and Jennifer's bra dropped down to her knees before falling to the floor. Her huge tits were in full view , but she wasn't distracted by this at all. She was ready to suck on their cocks. Jennifer looked to Pablo before turning to her right, his shaft was the first she pushed between her lips while her hand pushed down to the base.