Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. There you go, darling! Suck it!"

Jennifer sucked and slobbered all over Pablo's meat pole while her left hand was busy jacking off Ryan's pole. She bobbed her head up and down the Latin man's cock before coming up and making a loud pop noise. Turning to her left side, Jennifer moved her mouth to Ryan's dick and kissed the head before pushing it between her lips. As she began to suck on his cock, she used her right hand to wank Pablo's rod, working both of them simultaneously. Ryan took a deep breath, embracing the moment as she was sucking on him again for the second time in a matter of days. He didn't say anything aloud, as the sound of her mouth sucking and slobbering over his meat could be heard after. After several seconds, Jennifer popped her lips off his swollen rod and then alternated back to Pablo's dick.

The second time Jennifer turned her attention to Pablo's shaft, she spit on it before squeezing her lips around it. Moans were heard from both men as she worked in a pattern. As she sucked one cock between her lips, she used her hand to jack off the other one. Jennifer would suck for several seconds before alternating back to the other rod to switch around. She continued on, sucking their cocks until a string of saliva began to dangle from Ryan's cock and back to her lips. By now, Pablo was staring down at her bare tits and thinking of doing something else. He could watch her slobber on his meat for only so long before he wanted to watch her titty fuck him.

"Hold your titties up, darling!"

Pablo called out to her. For the time being, Jennifer had her lips wrapped around Ryan's cock. She released his dick, making a loud pop noise as she looked back up at Pablo. With her teeth gritted, she replied to him in a low slutty voice.

"You wanna fuck my tits, huh?"

Her hands let go of their cocks, freeing them from her grasp as she moved to hold her breasts up. Pablo used his right hand to guide his cock between her tits. He moved his left hand to grip her shoulder, locking her in place. Standing next to him, Ryan slapped his cock up against her left cheek, forcing Jennifer to turn her head and push her lips back down his rod while Pablo began to thrust his hips and drive his cock between her huge boobs. Pablo moaned aloud, taking a deep breath as he experienced her lovely breasts. Jennifer squeezed her tits around his cock as hard as she could while bobbing her head up and down Ryan's shaft.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! These tits are fucking amazing, wow!!"

"I told you, man! Those tits were made to be fucked!!"

If Jennifer's mouth were not full with Ryan's cock, she would've replied to his words. She knew that she was built for titty fucking, it was one of her favorite things. While her mouth slobbered and sucked over Ryan's thick meat, a string of saliva dripped from her lower lip and down her chin. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned against Ryan's shaft, still bobbing her head up and down his length. All the while, Pablo was in heaven pumping his cock back and forth between her big tits. As much fun as the man was having, he knew he would end up reaching his orgasm too fast if he didn't stop. Pablo stopped and pulled his cock from between her tits, instantly giving Ryan an idea. The other man pulled his rod from Jennifer's mouth, forcing another audible pop sound. A few strings of saliva broke and dripped down Ryan's cock.

"Come on, baby! It's my turn now, wrap those big fucking tits around my dick!"

"Mmmmm, you wanna titty fuck me too?"

She giggled after responding to Ryan's words while still holding her tits up. Pablo moved his hand from her shoulder, stepping back a bit while Ryan shoved his slobber covered shaft between Jennifer's breasts. While squeezing her tits around his cock hard, Jennifer moaned. She looked up into his eyes, teasing him with her filthy language.

"Go on, lover man! Mmmmmm, yeah! Fuck those titties!! Fuck 'em hard!!"

Ryan began to thrust his hips forward, pumping his dick between her breasts just as Pablo had done before him. Jennifer moaned, starring up into his eyes as she gave him a slutty smile. Over and over, his cock moved back and forth between her breasts. Jennifer glanced down to watch the head pushing up with each pump. She spit on it and then turned her head to the right, just in time for Pablo to step forward holding his cock towards her. Like before, she pushed her lips around the other man's cock to suck him while Ryan was fucking her tits. Her lips moved back and forth over Pablo's rod for a few seconds while Ryan continued to thrust his cock between her tits. Pablo spoke up to his friend.

"I'm ready to fuck her, what about you? Do you wanna take her on together?"

Instantly, Jennifer popped her lips off Pablo's rod. She had to answer this question herself.

"Yes!! Come on, I want you both to fuck me at the same time!"

She let go of her breasts, freeing Ryan's cock from the fleshy prison. Both men stepped back before Ryan offered his hand to help pull her up from the floor. As Jennifer stood up, she kissed his lips softly and then turned to kiss Pablo. Ryan moved, pointing towards the couch. Jennifer figured the first position would be with her on top, allowing one man access to her ass. Pablo moved to the couch and sat down, now Jennifer knew this man would be taking her pussy first.

"Come on, darling! Así como eso, get down on me."

It didn't matter that Jennifer couldn't understand his few Spanish words, she knew what to do. While facing him, she straddled him while climbing up and sinking her heels down into the cushion of the couch like she did a few days ago. Pablo held his rod forward in his hand, allowing her to lower her wet pussy down over it. Jennifer gasped and let out a soft moan as she slowly lowered herself down. She placed her hands behind Pablo's neck as she leaned forward. Her huge tits brushed up against his chest. Jennifer glanced behind her right shoulder to see Ryan stepping into position. He held his cock within his right hand, guiding it between her ass cheeks to her back door hole. Jennifer raised her head and gasped as she felt Ryan's cock sliding into her thick ass. She whimpered, looking at his face she cried out to him.

"Come on, honey! I want you to ram my ass this time, fuckin' POUND ME!!"

To fulfill her request, Ryan raised both of his legs and stepped into the couch. He planted his hands over the back as he began to buck his hips forward and thrust his cock into her. Pablo ran his hands up to grip her ass cheeks as he began to thrust forward, driving his cock into her pussy. Jennifer's body shook from both of their cocks pumping into her holes. She closed her eyes and gasped before screaming out to them in her sexy southern accent.

"OHHHHH, GAWD!! YES, YES!! FUCK ME, YEAH!! FUCK ME HARDER, YESSSSS!!"

Grunting was heard from Pablo's voice while Ryan was moaning. Her huge tits began to bounce back and forth, pushing against Pablo's hairy stomach. Both men pumped their cocks into her almost at the same time. Jennifer was lost in the heavenly pleasure. It had been years since she last experienced a threesome and so far, both men were proving to be worth every second of it. Pablo raised his left hand back and slapped her ass while yelling out.

"Dios, this pussy is so fucking tight!!"

"OHHHHH, FUCK ME! YES, FUCK ME HARDER!! FUCK MEEEE!!"

"Fuck!! Just wait till you fuck her in the ass, man!"

"DON'T STOP, OHHHHH!! FUCK ME, BOTH OF YOU! YES, YES, YESSSSS!!"

Pablo spoke first before Ryan bragged to his friend. Between both of their words, Jennifer had cut them off screaming in her southern accent. They continued to pump their cocks into her pussy and ass simultaneously. She opened her eyes to look down into Pablo's face. The man had his lower lip dropped, moaning at the feeling of his shaft pushing into her pussy over and over. She wanted to cum so bad. The way that Ryan was ramming her ass with his cock and to feel Pablo's rod buried in her clit, she needed to reach her climax.

"MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHH YEAH!! FUCKIN' MAKE ME CUM!!"

Her accent slurred her speech a bit while her hair was moving all around, getting into her face. Ryan made one last hard thrust into her ass before groaning. He wanted to switch positions now that Jennifer was demanding one of them to make her cum. Ryan wanted to make sure he was the one to feel her orgasm and not Pablo. Pulling his cock out of her ass, he climbed off the couch and called out to his friend.

"Hey man, let her get up! I'll let you take her ass, I want to fuck her pussy now!!"

Pablo was still thrusting his hips forward, pumping his cock into her pussy. He slowed down but Jennifer didn't get up at first. Ryan patted her on the shoulder to alert her. She turned and glanced at him from beyond her shoulder. He offered her his hand to help her up, ready to move into a new position.

"Come on, baby. Get up for me."

Jennifer had to catch her breath while she took Ryan's hand and climbed up from Pablo while fixing her hair from her face. Her heels stomped into the floor as stood face to face with Ryan now. She cupped his face and leaned forward to kiss his lips. He ran his hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing them softly as Jennifer sucked on his lower lip. Pablo slowly got up from the couch, standing with them. When Jennifer broke her kiss with Ryan, she glanced over her shoulder to see the other man. Pablo ran his hands up her ass, squeezing both cheeks causing her to moan. Ryan looked back at his friend and spoke.

"You ready? We're gonna hold her up this time."

Before Pablo had a chance to reply, Jennifer yelled at them.

"Come on, I don't wanna wait any longer! Hold me up and get those big fuckin' cocks back in me!!"

Both men proceeded now to pick her up. Ryan held her sides as Jennifer raised herself and spread her legs to wrap around his waist. Pablo kept his grip on her ass cheeks, holding her up to balance with his hands from underneath. Jennifer helped them both by reaching down with both of her hands and guiding their cocks back into her. It took her a few seconds to slip Pablo's cock between her ass cheeks and to find her back door hole, but once she did, he made the initial thrust back into her. She rubbed Ryan's dick up against her wet clit, teasing him before she placed it back in. Jennifer gasped and whimpered before calling out to them as they began to pound their cocks into her again.

"Mmmmm, yeah...Ohhhhh, fuck me! That's it, fuck me!!"

Her voice was almost in a cry this time. She placed her hands up onto Ryan's shoulders, gripping her nails into his skin as he began to thrust into her. The men worked almost into a pattern with Ryan pumping forward before Pablo took a thrust from behind. As Jennifer was sandwiched between both men, she closed her eyes and raised her head to moan loudly. Groans of pleasure could be heard from both men. Ryan called out to her as he thrust forward.

"Ohhhh, fuck! This pussy is so fucking tight, baby!!"

"Holy shit, this ass is amazing! Muy apretado!"

Unknowingly to Jennifer, Pablo's words in Spanish were of the same that Ryan had spoken. They both compliments the tightness of her holes. They slowly thrust into her, back and forth. Her huge tits bounced with each hard thrust. All she could think of was how close she was. She wanted to cum so bad, to release herself. As Ryan continued to thrust into her, she began to breath heavy, knowing the time began shorter for her climax. Jennifer whimpered, unable to prevent her body from shaking as her orgasm had finally been reached with his final thrust into her.

"Ohhhhhhh, YES!! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

She gasped, screaming aloud as her fingernails scraped past Ryan's skin. It was the second time this week that she had left scratch marks over his shoulders. Pablo was breathing heavy from behind her, pumping his cock back and forth into her ass. The older man desperately wanted to reach his own orgasm now.

"I'm gonna cum now, yes! Usted mujer encantadora, you're pushing me over the edge!"

After Pablo spoke, Jennifer had slowly caught her breath. She looked at Ryan's face, seeing the sweat dripping from his eyebrow, she figured he must have been close to exploding too. She moaned and then called out for them.

"Set me down then, come on! I'm gonna drain both of those cocks for every last drop of cum! Both of y'all are gonna make a huge mess onto me!!"

Jennifer's words slurred in her southern accent. Ryan almost shot his load within her pussy after hearing her voice. He thought to himself how sexy she sounded in her voice. Both men stepped back, allowing their dicks to slip free from her holes as they sat her down. Jennifer's heels stomped loudly over the floor and then she lowered herself down to her knees. Just like before, Ryan stood to her left side and Pablo was to the right. She reached out and grabbed their cocks yet again and began to stroke them. Jennifer looked into Pablo's eyes and teased him with her low sultry voice.

"You're gonna cum for me, aren't you honey?"

"Oh, yes! I'm gonna cum for you, darling!!"

"Mmmmm, are you gonna shoot that hot load all over my pretty face?"

"FUCKING YES!!"

It wasn't Pablo's voice answering her, it was Ryan. Jennifer turned to look at him as she leaned up a bit. Ryan stepped forward, allowing her more room to tease him further. She took his cock and began to beat it up against her left breast. Jennifer then pulled Pablo's dick closer and began to spank it up against her right nipple.

"Ohhhhhh, man! You are so fucking kinky!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their cocks beating up against her nipples was heard among the chorus of moans from their voices. Pablo couldn't take it anymore, he reached down and took a hold of his cock from her grasp. Jennifer realized he was the first to blow, she closed her eyes and circled her tongue around her lips. Soon, Ryan grabbed his cock and pulled it away from her. Both men left her sitting on her knees waiting to become a filthy mess in their hot cum. Pablo gritted his teeth and grunted as he stroked his cock. He aimed directly at her face. With one final stroke, an explosion of cum went flying out of his cock and over her face.

"OHHHHHH, YEAH!! OHHHHH, YES! THAT'S FOR YOU, DARLING!!"

The initial wave of his cum went flying over her right cheek, splashing a thick droplet into her hair. Jennifer moaned, raising her head as she felt another strong of cum strike her right eyelid and drip down in a stream. Her eyeliner was ruined, the heavy dark color smeared with their cum and dripped down. At the same time, Ryan's cock finally erupted from his own wanking.

"FUCK!! TAKE MY CUM, BABY!! FUCK YEAH!!"

A large wave of hot spunk shot up Jennifer's forehead and streaking into her hair, just before a sticky string went into her left eyebrow. Both men had begun to shoot their loads onto her in unison. Jennifer licked her lips and moaned as she felt wad after wad of cum flying onto her face. She was drenched with strings of cum dripping from both her cheeks, her forehead was a sticky mess in their hot seed. Ryan and Pablo drained their balls, shooting every bit of cum they could all over Jennifer's lovely face. When they were finished, she began to slowly open her eyes and smiled at them as the cum trickled down from her eyebrows. Thinking to herself one last time with the question of what Maria Parker would've done, Jennifer couldn't have been more satisfied at this moment. This was just the kind of mess she envisioned her character would have after a hot threesome.

"Mmmmmm, I'm such a fuckin' mess down here. I've had a lot of fun tonight with both of y'all."

******************

5 MONTHS LATER

Filming wrapped up in Miami after several weeks. Larry White couldn't have been more pleased with the finished cut of his pilot episode to Private Dancer. Rumors had broke out in Hollywood, several headlines in gossip magazines speculated about Jennifer Love Hewitt's reemergence back to the small screen. The details of her contract with the network had been leaked after the pilot episode had finished. Soon, it was announced in full that she was back and the lead actress for a new television series. A theme song was produced for the show and then a music video was shot to create hype for the premier. The theme song was called nothing less than the title of the show itself: Private Dancer. The music video featured Jennifer singing and dancing on a stripper pole and behind a black stage. The instrumentation of the song featured production of an R&B style to blend in with the licensed music used. After filming the video, it was not to be released until a week before the show's premier.

Jennifer temporarily ended her affair with Ryan after leaving Miami and heading back to L.A. The two occasionally sent text messages, but with the heat of desire cooled down while they were away. Ryan agreed with Jennifer that they needed space for her to return to her married life. The pilot episode was set to premier in September. As the summer moved through, the network spent three solid months promoting and building up anticipation for the premier of the show. Larry phoned Jennifer personally to invite her with him for interviews. It was his idea to be interviewed alongside his lead actress, to market the premier of the show by dropping hints and clues. Jennifer was quick in interviews to talk about how The Client List had an influence on her new show. Riley Parks would be forgotten in place of Maria Parker as her new character.

As the week approached for the premier, the final blitz of promotion marketing approached. Money was spent to buy various billboards across Los Angeles that featured Jennifer herself in a skimpy outfit with the premier date of the show. Outrage was sparked in the news, but Larry had informed Jennifer not to worry. He told her this kind of controversy was good to hype up the show further. During the week, the music video for Private Dancer was released online just days before the premier of the show. In under twenty-four hours, the music video generated over ten million hits and went viral on social media. Jennifer Love Hewitt was a household name yet again. By the time the premier debut finally came on a Friday night, viewership expectations were exceeded.

The heavy marketing campaign and budget had officially paid off as viewership numbers came in on Saturday morning. Private Dancer had boasted 6.2 million views on the night of the premier. Early reviews praised the show, but all the studio and network cared about was the views and profits made. The show was an immediate hit, the reviews and headlines read all similar headlines: 'Jennifer Love Hewitt is back and hotter than ever!'. The studio quickly pushed on for a full twelve episode first season. Larry personally called Jennifer himself to invite her and her husband to a party where a celebration was to be held with champagne and cake. Private Dancer was a hit, Larry had accomplished his goal to revive Jennifer's career while carving his own name as a new prominent figure in the small screen business. The future looked beautiful down the road of success.

THE END