Promotion of a Naturist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

As we approached the house Karen let go of my hand and we went in through the front door. I spotted the four women all in the kitchen and my uncle making good his escape from that area.

"Ah you return, we were about to send out a search party." John announced.

"Yes dear, I have something for you." Karen said as she slipped the panties from my pocket walked to her husband and put them in his hand and closed it round the bundle, while kissing him on the lips, I noted she patted his groin afterwards as well.

I turned away from that scene to head into the kitchen and help with dinner, though I doubt I could do more than lay the table or open the wine. I had a quick look back, just out of sight of the others my uncle was examining the present, speechless and open mouthed.

Aunt Karen was beaming, she leaned in kissed him again and said in a much quieter tone "It is okay, I won't need them or my pajamas until we get back to our house, and even then only during the week and weekends when the kids are at home. I am going to try the naturist thing with you darling."

I was pretty sure even my bold as brass seen it all lawyer uncle was acting like a fish out of water now with his mouth opening and closing but nothing happening.

Dinner was very sociable as usual for our family. Mom had me sit at the top of the table with Suzanne on my right and my grandmother on my left, next to my nan was Uncle John and then Aunt Karen next to mum at the other end of the table. Sarah was opposite Uncle John and Aunt Karen, on the same side as Suzanne. I had no idea what had transpired during my absence but Sarah was on best behavior and kept Suzanne engaged in the conversation topics with explanations about family politics and who was who. The one topic not broached and even avoided was my father and his new wife and their new baby, our half sister. I new Sarah must be bursting to say something but to her credit she said nothing.

We cleared up loaded the dish washer and mum got Suzanne, John and Karen into the front room for more wine while Sarah and I ushered our grandmother back to her small personal area in the house to get her settled in for the night in bed and watching TV until she fell asleep. I tidied her rooms which were a small living area with a mini kitchen in it so she could make coffee and snacks, but rarely she did these days. Adjoining that a quite large bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and toilet. We had designed this space for her a few years ago when her son, my father was at home in the family unit. Sarah helped her get undressed and into bed, she left a nightgown on the end but Nana refused to wear it, coughing and wheezing as she got in the large king size bed.

"Come get in here and talk to me you two, it is a long time since I had my grandchildren all here." Said grandmother as she patted the bed beside her. Sarah pulled off her short summer dress and jumped under the covers with Nana, I got to see the red balcony bra holding up her B cup breasts that threatened to spill out, she also let me get a look at that great ass and marvelously slim pair of pins that she had. She was a gorgeous woman even if she was my sister, the red thong panties just showed off her assets even more.

"You know you have another equally gorgeous granddaughter now Nana?" Started Sarah as she pulled up the bed clothes. I just sat down on the other side from her on top of the clothes, I would love to get my clothes off and get in butt naked with my nana and sister as we had done as kids, but I had no underpants on and if Suzanne came looking for me, it may be more than I wanted to explain at this time.

"Sarah dear, I am well aware of the family set up and I will always welcome little Christine and even her parents. However like your brother, I am not inclined to just let your father come here and rub your mothers face in it with their cosy little set up." Grandmother went on.

"Well she is my baby sister, and Evelyn and I are still friends and dad and..." Sarah started. Nana raised a hand to cut her off. Sarah always respected her so she stopped. I said nothing but Sarah stared at me and I stared back.

"Kids, let us not dwell on it, what is done is done, I have arranged to do the right thing for your mum and me and most of all, both of you and little Christine too."

"But nan..." rebutted Sarah.

"Sis, Sarah, do not go stirring up old feelings and emotions. I can live with it, so can you."

I could tell this was not the end of it, but we were not doing that here tonight.

"So Jason, this lady friend of yours?" Grandmother changed the subject very diligently.

"The one in the next room, we are going to discuss her now?" I queried. Sarah leaned forward and stuck her tongue out like when she was a kid again and won a point against me. We briefly talked about where Suzanne and I were at with each other, I studiously missed out any mention of her impending promotion and my potential move back home. My grandmother, I think suspected I was holding back but said nothing.

She then turned to Sarah, "So you have a good job with your father at the office, you spend most weekends with your man down in Devon, have you filled in your brother about your love life and prospects?"

"Really, do tell." It was turn to lean forward and glare at my younger sister. We conversed a bit more as it turned out Sarah was wanting to talk to me and promised to fill me in later. She was convinced the guy she had been seeing through her final year was a good guy for her and even a good potential fit in our family, provided I did not chase him off, and that was never going to happen if a guy made my little sister truly happy.

Sarah being her usual self had to have the last word on our little chat, just as our grandmother was nodding off and sliding down the bed.

"You know I really like Suzanne, she really reminds me of Karen, I am not sure what that says about you that you bring home a younger version of your aunt, that I know you have fancied and lusted after for years." Sarah stated categorically.

"It says I think my uncle and I have great taste in women."

"Really, and both of you have similar feelings for their sisters?" She came back at me and pushing her tits up as she spoke.

"Kids, take it outside and make up to each other, let me get some sleep." Our grandmother croaked.

Sarah clambered out of the bed and bent over and kissed our nan, "Night, night nana, I love you."

I joined in with "Goodnight Nana, don't worry we will always be here for you. Love you all." Then Sarah and I left the bedroom, her still carrying her dress.

"You dressing again before you go to the lounge?"

"You don't want to look at your sister?" she asked as she leaned in to my face and cheekily rubbed my cock through my jeans, then kissed me on the lips, stepped back and pulled her dress back on over her head.

Back in the lounge we joined the group, I sat with Suzanne who smiled at me as I put an arm around her back. Sarah went and plonked on an arm of the chair mum was in, they looked so alike just different ages. Suzanne and Karen were also sitting side by side as I chatted with Uncle John about getting time to talk tomorrow. It was all very mellow and we all headed of to bed just before midnight. I checked we were all locked up and mum looked in on my grandmother before we went upstairs together, I kissed her goodnight and went to my room, my first real chance to be alone with Suzanne since she arrived.

Suzanne was sitting in her attractive white vey lacy and sheer underwear on the end of my bed looking a little unsure but still happy. "Jason, wow what a family, I never expected it to be so easy just to walk to your bedroom and everyone knowing we would sleep together."

"We are all adults here, we all respect each other and don't judge anyone on their love life."

"So your grandmother is wonderful, but very ill, you know that, don't you. You mother seems really sweet and your uncle still really looks after her." It was probably a combination of nervousness and bewilderment about her evening that she rushed on, "Well you are going to have to fill me in on your sister, I get the feeling I should hate her because she definitely stands between you and any woman you are gonna chose to live with, but somehow I really like her."

"Really you have to assess all my family like an interview or something?" I teased her as I pulled off my shirt and dropped my jeans to the floor. Suzanne looked as my cock sprang out because of my lack of underwear.

"Yes. Er em ah, no underwear?"

"Holiday time Suze, we can go have some fun."

" Mmm, So this is what you do down here? Oh and what did you and your aunt do on your walk? She was acting strange after that walk, sitting all funny on the sofa, and your uncle was smirking every time they made eye contact, before that they were kind of frosty to each other almost like they had argued before they got here."

"So sharp always analyzing folks. Are you going to take a break on this holiday or what?" I replied.

Any further conversation on the topic was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of lovemaking coming from the guest bedroom across the hall. Suzanne's eyes widened in disbelief of what she was hearing. I stepped up and cupped her boobs through her bra a rubbed her nipples. She sighed then reached for her bra clip to start to divest herself of her remaining underwear.

I stiffened substantially on seeing the cute redhead roll back onto the bed, her pink nipples swelling up, I looked down to see her freshly coiffured pussy with bare lips opening up and her dark ginger broad bikini strip inviting me in. I dropped to my knees at the end of the bed, pushed Suzanne onto her back and grabbing her ankles spread her wide open and dove in for a full on pink pussy feast. A few minutes later I had Suzanne gasping through an orgasm, but my cock was now dripping pre-cum after the afternoon I had gone through. I could still hear the rhythmic pounding on the bed in the room across the hall, Suzanne listened to it as well and grinned as I climbed up on the bed and she put both arms round me neck. I dragged her up the bed as she held on to my neck and I walked on hands and knees, a move we had practiced. Then I moved my hips to her gaping slick pussy, my cock head made contact and started to slide in, she gripped me and loaded herself up with my penis.

"God does your uncle and aunt not know they are making a racket like that?"

"Why would they care? We might do the same."

" Oh god, I might bite you if you make me scream." Then Suzanne just grabbed me and kissed me.

We had fun, a lot of fun and moaned into each other's shoulders when we came. The noise across the hall was gone by then.

I was woken during the night by the same noise from across the hall. I looked at the lovely pink warm bundle next to me sleeping soundly, I started to get hard at the thoughts about engaging Suzanne and joining my aunt and uncle in making some more noise, but decided against waking Suzanne up. I just lay there with a throbbing erection and eventually drifted off. Some time later I woke real early maybe before six, we were in no hurry to leave for the night crossing. Suzanne stirred and grabbed me for a kiss, then lay back and stared at me, I smiled, she smiled, I felt my cock harden and so I reached over and stroked her nipples. Suzanne sat up a bit and turned towards me, I could tell she was listening to the house but it was deathly quiet. I pulled her across, she deftly reached down and caught my erection as she threw off the bed cover and swung her leg over me. For the next fifteen to twenty minutes she languidly rode me moving her slender hips back and forth until I blasted my load in her, then she just collapsed on top of me. I was not sure she got off but selfishly I had and she seemed content. I heard the noise across the hall again, Suzanne was drifting back to sleep as I turned her into her back, "Goodness gracious me, how many times a night do your folks go at it? That has to be the third or fourth time in what seven hours?" She questioned me.

I chuckled and patted her thigh then pulled the covers over her to let her sleep.

Not much later I got out and wandered to the bathroom without thinking, I had heard what I thought was my uncle taking a pee then going back to their room. Giving it something like five minutes to clear the area, I headed that way. I got to the guest bathroom and reached for the knob to suddenly hear a flush, before I gathered my thoughts I was standing there with my hand about to grab the door knob when it opened and a very naked Karen walked straight into me as I straightened up and my semi erect cock bounced off her thigh. I stepped back and my very blushing aunt dashed past me back to her room but not before I had seen her very nice swollen nipples and freckled breasts, and a lovely full strawberry blonde bush. My last vision was of her delicious white bum disappearing through the bedroom door to a deep groan and further admonishment of my innocent uncle.

I returned to the bedroom to see Suzanne sprawled over the whole bed, she sure was not used to sharing beds, but she looked peaceful only half covered and lightly snoring. So not feeling like sleeping I left her there and went down stairs to the annex. I checked around a bit just to re-acclimate my self with the rooms, then I started to have dark thoughts about the future as my grandmother lay there fitfully sleeping and wheezing with her illness. So I lifted the covers climbed into the kingsize bed and lay there cradling my nan and comforting her, just as she had for me when I was a kid when ill with a cough or cold many years ago.

Sometime about seven, the door opened, it was Sarah wearing only a tee shirt. She pulled it up and off to reveal her fantastic body, long lithe legs, a gap just below her thighs showing a plump shaved pussy with inner lips sticking out, maybe a hint of moisture, above that was her thin blonde well trimmed landing strip. She moved across the room and her B cup, grape fruit sized breasts jiggled as she approached the bed lifted the covers and pushed me across, so I had to slide my sleeping grandmother across in turn. It had been a long time since the three of us had all been together in bed all of us naked and cuddled up. I knew this would not last so I enjoyed the five minutes of bliss.

"Jason?" I felt a hand reach for my limp cock.

"Yes." I brushed the hand away.

"What are we going to do about, Nana and mummy and the house and all the other stuff." I was slightly put out it was not where I thought Sarah was going.

We quietly talked about my options in Bristol, but I had not decided on any yet. She told me about going to work for our father and how as my ex girlfriend, now our step mother worked there too as they were all accountants in the family firm of accountants. Evelyn my fathers new wife and Sarah would still have to get their Certification and pass more exams. After that she updated me on her boyfriend, she really liked him, he apparently came from a family that was loaded and landed but he wanted to avoid the farming side of the business but might work in some other areas they had interests in, whatever that was. She said they were very comfortable together and he was attracted to her character, and she had dated him and his roomy at Uni together with her friend and all had fun in the same bedroom with most combinations open to all, but her friend had gone off around the world on tour with his room mate. My mind boggled at my younger sisters ability to find people like that, maybe she just attracted that sort of person.

We realized time was getting on when Nana spoke up "Nice you two are catching up. I am hungry and hate to disturb you two but I need to go to the loo then go get my pills." Sis and I jumped out of bed and got the old lady up and watched her stagger to the toilet steadying herself on furniture she passed on the way. I felt sad that such a fine looking lady as she once was now looked so worn and weak, I looked at my naked sister and wondered if my nan had looked as good as her at the same age. I bet myself she did. Sarah helped nan wash and I looked out some clothes for her for the day, some tops and trousers and underwear. She looked at me and my sister and laughed when I handed her the clothes. "You two should get washed then dressed yourselves, your mum will call everyone to breakfast soon."

"We will dress you and use your shower, upstairs will be busy with three more guests." Pronounced Sarah. I headed to the larger disability shower, we had installed wet room style in the annex bathroom, leaving Sarah to help dress the senior lady.

I had only just warmed the running water and started to soap up when Sarah joined me. "Move over Jason, let me under the water too and pass the gel."

"Did you get Nana sorted?"

"Yeh she chased me off, said she would sort herself and go to the kitchen on her own." Sarah smirked at me then stuck her tongue out. We started washing, doing a weird dance and soaping ourselves up, Sarah then started bumping me and we started messing around while still washing, eventually soaping and rinsing each other. I had developed a bit of a semi just enjoying the closeness of my great looking and sexy sister.

Suddenly Sarah grabbed my member and none to lightly pulled me round and leaned into me with her head on my shoulders. I tried to free myself but she held on putting her other arm around my back. "Jase, you know I love you, always have always will, you will look after me too if I need it won't you?" I saw this moment of weakness in my sister as a rare and tender occurrence.

"You know I will and always have, baby sis."

"I am not the baby now, your ex has given us both another sibling. But. That is not what I want to get onto you about now, I need something else?"

"Awe, a brotherly hug and comfort?"

"Well yes." She rubbed my ever hardening seven inches, "That and I need you to get me off, you can fuck me if you want, I am bloody desperate. Ozzie has been off on a stag do since last Friday, I had to listen to what sounded like a couple of red heads getting royally fucked last night, then this morning I come into the kitchen to find mum legs apart with our uncle eating her pussy for her and getting her off. Considering they don't actually screw each other they sure do sneak a lot of oral in when they can."

"What to fu...." I started but she twisted her grip and pulled up, as I stood on tiptoes and steadied myself on her shoulders.

"Jason, looks like you need to shoot, I want to get off, if you won't fuck me then sort me out and I will sort you, just like Jocelyn and John before us." She softened her grip and then stroked me again and rubbed her pussy on my leg.

"Jesus Sarah, what if Suzanne comes looking for me? We have been through this before, we are siblings that is a real taboo, we can't screw, I don't care if you hurt me and ruin my holiday."

"Oh god for any sakes just get me off and soon. If your friend comes she can join us, our family are all swingers and open about sex, we both know that and we have both screwed in front of others."

"Oh shit, you blackmailing little..." she tightened the grip again, I had to figure where she got her strength, "Oh bloody hell okay." I gave in, she relaxed. I then decided to get her off quickly, so I gently rubbed her swollen pussy and it sprang open and I found her clit poking out so gently rubbed around it. Meanwhile she started stroking me and twisting at the base, I was ready to shoot but just then she leaned in and separated her knees and her vagina slackened round my fingers so I dipped two fingers in to the knuckles and thrust in and out very fast and caressed her nubbin at the same time with the inside of my palm and base of my fingers. Just before I shot my load across her belly she bit me on the shoulder and vibrated on my hand, then she released my cock and just held my hand in place as the water cascaded all over us.

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers