Promotion of a Naturist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

"Nope I like the feeling of freedom."

"Sure, that is why you shave your balls you like to show off, I have wondered about that since I first saw you. Oh I realized the first time you were confident if not cocky when we got into bed and I was trying to be modest and respectful for a new lover and there you stood, I had heard from some of my girlfriends that guys did shave their bits too, but I never saw it in the flesh so to speak."

"I will not deny it, I like it. It is partly why I do it."

"And the other part is?" She smiled.

"Same reason you trim and wax or shave your legs and pussy, it feels great when we have sex, or want to display myself to a prospective partner." I let her know I was not ashamed. "Anyway yep I hate the damp towel hence I air dry and walk, and get to enjoy the feeling. The showing off just comes with the territory."

"Noted." Suzanne loved to have the last word. Always. I thought about that and concluded it would irritate me if I lived with her, I could accept it for a while but it was one thing that would irk me, my father had been the same way with my mother, I briefly thought I bet that irks the hell out of his new wife, I knew for sure she was similar and I had tolerated her for a few years but it grew to annoy me.

We had another shorter round of swim and surf but the tide had changed and the waves did not push us back so much, so we quit sooner then dumped the boards and walked again, this time in the other direction, there were more people now and we were not the only ones walking. We agreed to go to Cognac to see a distillery on maybe Thursday or Friday morning but tomorrow we would come back for more beach to chill out and unwind. Suzanne declared she was having fun laying in the sun and swimming and body boarding, this was what we agreed the specification for the holiday was. We were talking about heading back home and grilling some chicken and vegetables and still about fifty yards from our spot when Suzanne went quiet. We were approaching another couple walking like us, but both were nude. He was a few inches shorter than me but maybe a bit more built, maybe a bit of a gym monkey, he had short dark hair late twenties and the start of a good tan all over. He sported a short thick cock and dark pubes but like me he shaved his sack and maybe shaped his pubes a bit more, but being dark he had a five o clock shadow down there. She was short just over five feet and well made, another gym freak in my mind, she was very attractive in that way not too muscled and not fat, she was totally smooth and equally tanned like her mate. What was the most striking thing was her very pronounced boobs and thick dark nipples surrounded by moderate sized rings of dark flesh.

As we walked on Suzanne unconsciously tightened her grip on me and I then thought something was up. I looked at her but she was staring at our feet and walking on with me.

"Oh hello, I know you" said the lady. I stopped not wanting to be rude and ignore them, but thinking Suzanne must know them and was embarrassed by me.

"Hi, nice day, nice beach." I said.

"Oh hello, I never expected to see anyone we knew." Suzanne recovered herself and manners.

"And not in a place like this either." Said the lady "Andrew, don't you recognize Suzanne Wallace one of our patients."

"Ah sorry, ahem not without your clothes on. Sorry to be so corny about it." He bumped his head with his hand. "Well small world, so you are on holiday here too then." He looked Suzanne up and down then glanced at me. Meanwhile I appraised his partner a bit more as she appraised me and Suzanne. "I am Angela Ashley, girlfriend and receptionist to Andrew here, Suzanne's dentist."

"Jason Allan nice to meet you both" I shook her hand first then shook his.

"Andrew Ellis, good to meet you Jason." Said the dark haired guy. Suzanne had recomposed herself by then and shook hands and said hello.

We chatted for a few minutes about the beach the weather and where we were staying. I told them we had a chalet between Les Mathes an Le Palmyre the told me they were staying at a naturist site near there but they still liked to break out and come to the beach. They chatted to us like we were a experienced naturist couple, well they were half right there then. Eventually we split up and walked back to our stuff to pack up and head back to the chalet, Andrew and Angela were going to walk the beach a bit more. Suzanne was quiet, I left her to ponder her own thoughts as we packed up.

We were about a hundred yards back through the dunes path before Suzanne spoke. "So is it just normal to stand and chat with folks you meet when you are all well, basically naked with all your bits hanging out?"

"I assume so, it is what I have always done, I was brought up with it remember."

"Yeh but, I felt so weird, I had my bikini on. Where was I supposed to look and what should I say?"

"You did okay, where did you look? Once you got over it you talked in the conversation."

"Yes but I had to focus on their faces, I looked at them both, I am sure he looked at me and his dick twitched." Suzanne said matter of factly.

"I am sure he looked at you, I saw him do it, I know she looked at me and you too, I definitely looked at her but discreetly of course." I chuckled at Suzanne's embarrassment.

"So okay. it is allowed, to look, but just be discreet, is that it?"

"Yep, and be normal no staring, most of all relax and enjoy it. You can tell your grandkids you once stood on a beach and talked to some naked folks you knew from back home."

"Forget it, I am changing dentist."

"Why? I doubt they will ever say a word about it unless you do. If you do just be careful when and where and who else is there. Answer this. Are you never going to talk to me, my mother or sister again?"

"Your all different, I know you all now, I hoped I was going to be a friend for some time, even if not your future wife or whatever you want, you know I cannot do that?"

"Yes I do, but let's not get into a stupid debate about what could be. Can we just enjoy our holiday like we planned yesterday and this morning. If you really feel uncomfortable we can change plans or move on."

"Oh, aghh. I am confused now by all this. I guess they have as much to lose as me."

"If that is how you want to look at it Yes. Naturists tend to be discreet, you never figured it out about me until this weekend and in my defense you asked to meet my family, else you would never know. Well except you may have found out about me but only by this morning."

"Smartass, you have all the answers." She turned and smiled, at least she was no longer so annoyed.

"On this I hope so. World peace, maybe not." That remark earned me another thump in the arm.

Once we were back at the chalet I got the disposable charcoal grill lit and opened a couple of cool beers for us both while Suzanne went and showered in the main block, there was more room there. She returned still in her bikini bottoms but with a light sarong folded round her top supported by but hiding her fine pert breasts. I took the chance to loose my Tee shirt and go get a shower also. When I returned Suzanne had not changed but was sitting reading a book, she had brought out the chicken to be grilled and some veggies to roast. I checked the grill and put the meat on, then later the veggies. We enjoyed our beers read a bit and sat in the remaining sunshine just chilling.

"Suz, I need to make a quick couple of calls from the pay phone tomorrow I have a BT card so it charges my home phone bill."

"You need to check things at home?"

"Yeh" I half lied. I would need to talk to her about this but she had not said anything to me so far either. I had made up my mind, I was moving home. I had to let Jenson, Eric, Uncle John and my mum know. Well Uncle John would tell mum and she would tell the rest of the family when it was right. I resolved to give Suzanne until Friday to raise the work topic and the impending end of our bizarre relationship before I did.

We sat around, read our books, finished off a couple of bottles of red wine, chatted to passers by if they stopped, the normal camp social activity. About nine thirty or just after. Suzanne stood put her chair away saying she was hot and tired and going to bed. As she passed me she slipped the sarong off and draped it over me, allowing me only, a private show of her sun tinted tits and very erect nipples. Mind you anyone else if there was anyone looking would see her fantastic ass accentuated by the cream thong bikini bottom wiggling into the chalet. I was up out of my seat, had my chair under the deck table, book in hand and through the chalet door like a scalded cat. I dropped my shorts in the lounge area and followed Suzanne into the bedroom and pulled the blinds but left the window open for ventilation. There was very little foreplay, I was very hard and my cock was bouncing off my stomach as I caught a smiling Suzanne, turned her round, pushed her back on the bed, leaned forward and got hold of the cream coloured bikini bottoms that had tantalized me all day and peeled them down her legs as she rolled back and lifted her ass and legs for me. I threw them aside noting how wet the crotch was. Suzanne reached down grabbed my throbbing erection and pushed it to her gaping pussy.

Suzanne and I rolled around the bed and thoroughly went at it for almost ten minutes before I could hold out no longer, I had tried to stave off my unloading by switching positions several times, missionary, doggy, her on top then I rolled her back to missionary but to no avail I filled her full and tried to keep humping her as my erection subsided. She had soaked me and I had felt her juices running round my balls for the last five minutes as we fucked wildly, I was not sure but I hoped in all the grunting, biting and tongue dueling that she had also at least had a couple of small orgasms. I know I was whacked out as a I rolled off and my cock plopped out of her very wet soggy pussy. We just lay there, I was relaxed but I was thinking that was not the usual sex we had recently, it was more like our first tryst. I wondered if this was goodbye sex, I started to fear a long tedious holiday. Then I started to think, where was I going to get a new partner to screw like we did, in desperation I thought, what if I had to get my sister to find me a willing partner. My folks had been swingers, my sister and I had known about it since we were both old enough to engage in adult conversation with our parents about it. We had also never hid our sex lives from our parents or grandparents, nor them us, that might not be usual and I doubt Suzanne would get that. I was thinking I was stuffed but I was now committed to changing my job and love life.

Wednesday I woke up, after a long thoughtful night, to Suzanne stroking my face and nuzzling my shoulder. I had a painfully hard morning erection and desperate need to go to the loo, Oh yeh and brush the grunge out of my teeth and have a long drink of water to cure the dehydration. I did all of that and returned to bed as Suzanne went and did her similar routine. She came back to bed looked at me then sat astride me leaned in and kissed me tenderly. We engaged again but less noisily and far more gently this time allowing our passion for each other to show some depth of feeling, yet I think we both knew we were each thinking of our futures and that was not as a couple, we had always said that. We just had to admit it to ourselves now. Later we ate cereals and made another picnic for the beach.

"When are you making your calls home?" Suzanne asked.

"About 10:00 here, 9:00 UK time if that is okay, then we can hit the beach."

"Of course." It was not her usual controlled self talking.

I went to the phone-box on site with my BT card and called Jenson, we had a quick discussion on some terms about relocation costs, which was not much as I only had to sell a flat and move some small amounts of furniture and personal items, I could hire a Luton van for that. Next was Eric, he asked if I was coming back at all and I said probably not, but I had to come and get my stuff from my flat, I would call into work then. I told him I would tell Suzanne today, he laughed and wondered aloud how long we would have held out on each other. The last was easy a two minute call to my uncle, he was in court, but his assistant took the message and assured me she would pass it on by lunch time and she would remind him to inform the family. That was the easy part.

The short trip back to the beach was done by eleven and we walked through the dunes and got set up well before noon. On the way Suzanne said "I pinched some of your magic all day sunscreen while you were phoning home, can you do the last bit between my shoulder blades when we get to the beach and I get my top off out of the way?"

"Anytime you want me to rub you, you only have to ask"

"Mmm I know, you are my favorite pervert in that way."

"Lucky me." I responded and grabbed her hand to walk the rest of the way.

We were set up, I had stripped off my shorts and Suzanne had lost her top. She had a yellow bikini today but still a skimpy bottom but a different cut on the legs. I thought she obviously wants to tan different areas and wondered if women planned all the bikinis to uncover various areas at various times or if it was chance. As I rubbed my cream into her shoulders I felt her soft skin and fairly taught shoulder muscles, it was really nice, but I had to divert my thoughts before I became erect. We sat down side by side leaning back on our elbows.

"Same format? Get hot, swim, dry, eat, get hot, swim, dry, repeat until evening?" Suzanne enquired.

"That will work. We might even talk a bit about our plans." I ventured.

"How so?" I saw the suspicious look.

"Suzanne, I want to have a nice holiday and still be your friend at the end without acrimony. God I have seen enough of that to want to avoid it."

"Same here. You want to start." She still hedged, that is why she got the job, she could maneuver anyone into giving away there position.

"Well I won't be going back to Derby, my family need me, well my mum and nan do. I already told Eric." I looked across to see her looking at me and wondering where that came from.

"I understand, I think I know your family need you. Will you be coming back at all to the Derby office?"

"Nope, I am moving to Bristol, I met the guy from there that is moving to Derby and Jenson the South West Manager okayed it, I met him Friday, that was my meeting, you were not supposed to finish early and catch me out."

"So Eric knew?"

"Yes, I also called him today to confirm I was taking the transfer and promotion."

"Promotion?"

"Yes, but not to Area Manager. Congratulations on yours by the way, you will be fantastic, I told Eric that last week." I said, I tried to keep it sincere but light.

"You shit, you knew and you kept it from me."

"Touché."

"Fuck you, I have been worried how the hell I was going to tell you, break up with you and then do your annual review in January and not fuck it up."

"So we can still be friends?"

"Yes. Of course."

"You could sound more convincing if you tried a little."

"Yes I really want to still be your friend, I have not got many, well definitely very few male friends, Jesus of course. So sorry, sorry, sorry." She paused and looked at me with a big smile, continuing on she said "Congratulations to you, you can tell me how you got a promotion and to what later. Sincerely congratulations it is the right thing for you and your family."

"I hope so to. Really I do mean it you will be great as the Derby Area Manager, you have still got to work for Eric though." I said and reached over to stroke her bare back to show I was serious.

"So that big shit Eric, he knew? He told you and arranged this?"

"Yes but I had until the end of the week to let them know. I was sure by Saturday but held off until yesterday before deciding to commit today. I was wondering how to get through the holiday without pissing you off."

"Could I kill my boss and get away with it?"

We were sitting there quietly pondering when "Oh hi again Suzanne and Jason right?"

"Hi" I said and stood up as Angela and Andrew stood near us.

"Oh hello" said Suzanne a little late on the uptake "Sorry I was distracted."

"By what?" Smiled Angela at her as she held out her tits in her black bikini. Andrew who was carrying their beach stuff looked at me inquisitively.

"It is okay, Suzanne is planning to murder our boss, but it might not be good idea, it could screw her promotion." I ventured. Andrew looked perplexed.

"Whatever, sounds too complicated, I could not kill my boss I would have to find a new job, new boyfriend and I would miss getting naked on holiday, oh and maybe the sex too." Said Angela. We all laughed at that.

"So if you don't kill us would you mind if we joined you, we are on our own too, we miss the company of like minded Brits."

"No problem, grab a space." Suzanne volunteered.

Andrew and Angela set themselves up next to Suzanne, and soon stripped out of their clothes. Suzanne looked on casually as it was clear they did not wear much. The couple then set about oiling each other up in sun lotion and were not abashed about doing so. I smiled as Suzanne raised an eyebrow to me. Angela openly spent a lot of time rubbing oil in Andrew's ass and round his growing member. After the display they sat down and we all sat there looking about. Suzanne and I were both quite hot by then an I suggested a dip to cool off. The other couple declined for now so we took our boards and headed to the sea. We had a short session splashing about in the waves but the tide was not yet ideal for boarding. So we came in and took the boards back to find Angela on her back knees up and wide open showing off her dark tanned shaved vulva. Andrew was face down talking with her.

We told the couple where we were going to walk off the water, Angela sat up and began to stand, Andrew rolled round and stood also. "Mind some company?"

"No not at all." said Suzanne as she caught sight of Andrew's slightly engorged phalus swinging about. Slightly surprised she looked at me and I just smiled, while she regained her composure. We set off up the wide beach four abreast with the ladies in the middle.

"How was the surf?" Asked Andrew.

"Not quite the right time yet." I said "Maybe in a couple of hours it will be good, we need the right tide and wind combination."

"So Suzanne, what have you guys got against your boss?" Asked Angela. So Suzanne started to explain and I added in some comments or corrections. We wandered about four hundred yards then turned and walked back even slower telling them our story or a short version of it.

"So how long have you been together?" Asked Andrew.

"Oh well we are not a couple are we?" Suzanne said and looked at me. This surprised the couple we were walking with.

"We have been colleagues and good friends for about three years, and intimate for about a year, but I am moving back to the Bristol area at the end of next week and Suzanne is taking over in the Derby office when she gets back. She deserves the promotion and I will miss her and her great body but it wouldn't be good for the office if I was still around lusting after her." My summation got me a punch in the arm then a hug of the same arm.

"Your still going to come north for a hook up though?" Asked Angela.

"Oh just get straight to the nitty gritty Ange." Quipped Andrew to his girlfriend.

"Well I might, if I get an invite, but Suz here has her 'Miss Iron Knickers' reputation to think of" I opined.

"My what reputation?"

"Really Suzanne you should figure out what your new team think about you."

"Oh yea and what about you?"

"Oh they thought I was your whipping boy, I was seen as the guy they came to to get you to do something they were too scared to ask for."

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers