Promotion of a Naturist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

We finished up, cleaned the shower area, then both dried off, I looked at Sarah, I still loved her but she had always been a bit of a brat at times, when she wanted her own way. She toweled her hair dry and smiled at me with a big happy shit eating grin, then pulled her tee shirt on and ran out of the room. I slowly wrapped a big towel round myself and walked out through the kitchen to see my grandmother, my mother, my uncle and Suzanne all sitting there talking and drinking coffee. Suzanne looked at me with a smile that turned into a look of wonderment, probably at the way me and my sister had appeared from the annex. As I headed to the stairs mum shouted "Breakfast in five minutes you two slow coaches." I was about to respond but looked up just in time to bump into my Aunt Karen, dressed this time, luckily she just smiled leaned in kissed me on the head as she was a stair above me, winked and put a finger to her mouth to silence anything I might say.

Breakfast was a kind of early brunch with lots of food and all of us crammed round the table in the kitchen. Later I went to the dining room with my uncle to finalize what information and alignment we needed. I asked that he also let Sarah in on the arrangements when he was ready, he agreed. He asked if there were any likely changes in my situation soon, I think he was alluding to Suzanne, I told him I was thinking of a new opening in Bristol and Suzanne was moving on in her career, but she had not said anything to me. All he asked was I let him know as soon as I decided as it may be that he could make a few adjustments to benefit us all, if I could realize some cash from the sale of my flat in Derby and take a stake in the big house down here.

Uncle John called in Sarah for a brief meet, she was surprised yet chuffed, she had not been expecting to be consulted, although mum and her were tight and I am certain mum had told her what was going on. Her bounce across the kitchen and hall could not contain her delight, even if she did try and act cool about it. At this point Suzanne, grabbed me by the hand "Let's be naughty and leave Jocelyn and Karen to clear up and talk about us, you can walk me round your old neighborhood and show me things." She was smiling and my mum and aunt were made up and smiling too, it appeared they definitely wanted to gossip on something.

As soon as we were out the door Suzanne whispered "Are you going to show me what made Karen so happy walking with you yesterday."

"Oh really, you want to talk about my cousins and their university woes and how my crazy uncle wants to buy my aunt a load of big boy toys for her like sports cars, that are really for him?" I based my misdirection on truth.

"Oh, was that what it was. Your family is way, way, way different to mine, but maybe that is why it has been fun."

"Really, have Sarah and mum been saying something they should not. I know my nan wouldn't."

"No, your family are fun. Very open but I do not think they told me all. I have questions for you. First a realization, you and Nana, well both of you are similar in that, you hide nothing but you do not expose anything unless you have to, right?"

"Suzanne, is the whole next two weeks going to be an investigation into my former life?" I said as I grabbed her hand and guided her to the footpath my aunt and I had walked on.

"No but I am no longer nervous about the holiday, we will have fun for two weeks. So do not try and dodge my enquiries, let's see, you and your sister this morning, what was up you all being down in your nan's apartment? You even showered there."

"We did, independently we both went to just be with her, like when we were kids on holiday with her I suppose, we sat in bed with her to comfort her and enjoy some family time. Besides I have not seen Sarah for some time so we chatted together and with Nana too. Is that strange?"

"Wow. Well no, not strange it is just nobody in my family does that."

"Really, I am sorry, but yet you have a sensitive side, you just do not let many folks see it."

"OK. Now about you and Sarah, she bounced out this morning in a Tee shirt and you had only a towel on when you came out. It might be nothing but the whole family smiled at that and nobody was surprised. Further more Sarah's shirt did not cover her totally as she skipped through."

"Oops, for her" I smiled.

"Great body, sexy almost irresistible." She stated with more interested observation than question.

"I can see why folks see that, my mum gave her good genes and brought her up to make the most of it." I joked.

"Yep, nice long lightly tanned legs and no white bits on her cute bum. I note your mother likes to show off her boobs and legs too, I suspect there is no tan lines there either but I am guessing, I only saw just a uniform light tan across the whole cleavage. On top of that you are all too casual, except maybe Karen, she is even more white freckled and conservative in dress sense than I am."

"You should have been a detective." I retorted.

"So?"

"Definitely a detective you do not take no, but you do know you drive Eric nuts when you avoid his questions?"

"Yes I do, and no you have not deflected me."

"So, okay enjoying the garden and sunshine nude is not an issue in our house. However we do not do it in front of guests who do not share our philosophy, and both my sister and me and both my parents were brought up that way by all of my grandparents. That is how my parents met, both sets of grandparents were friends with the same philosophy and liking for naturism or maybe they called it nudist culture years ago. It has been the way it is since before I was born. We all know it is not something the majority of people do, but more people than you would first think of do."

"Wow. So John and Karen?"

"Uncle John was apparently as wild as Sarah in his youth, but he met aunt Karen, and was captivated by a wonderful red headed daughter of a church deacon, that tamed his wild ways and curtailed his wicked practices."

"Really how did she do that?"

"She appealed to his sense of duty and his love of her."

"How exactly did that happen?"

"He got her pregnant and he did not pass on the chance to marry a great woman, when he went to explain his actions to her father."

"You can be be crass at times."

"You are definitely taking your pill aren't you? I am not so chivalrous as my uncle?" I remarked and was rewarded with a huge punch on the arm.

"Shocked?" I asked

"I should be but strangely by now. No not really. Just know this, over the next two weeks I will be more like Karen and stay clothed when out in public, just in case you had any devious or deviant thoughts or plans for me." She laughed, then I joined her in the laughter.

Later during the day we goofed about at the house, Suzanne took my uncle out for a ride in her car with the top down, he loved it but Karen told them she was not going in the car, he would only try and persuade her to let him have one. I went off and rooted around in the garage for a couple of body surfing boards I thought we might take, I asked mum and Sarah if Suzanne could use Sarah's old one. They were both amazed that we still had them and that I could find them amid all the junk. I needed to sort that out sometime too, I realized there was a lot to do back home here and I weighed up that thought. The other ladies all sat around the house and gossiped, I tried to avoid that in case I stifled them. Pretty soon Sarah left to go see her boyfriend as he should have returned and she had a flat she stayed at up nearer the city. Early afternoon my uncle and aunt left too, after a last longing look at Suzanne's car and lots of embraces and pecking of cheeks. That left Suzanne and myself with mum and my nan, I moved my older car to the side out of the way then got all my stuff and the overnight bag of Suzanne's into her car, including the two body boards, we did end up with some bags on her back seats but not much, I had packed pretty lightly, she of course had more volume of luggage than me. After saying goodbye and assuring my mother we would both be back by the second following weekend at least, we left for the overnight ferry from Poole to Cherbourg.

Sunday morning we cleared the ferry at Cherbourg and set off south, we stopped for croissants at a service stop about nine then got the top down and headed off south again. We had a late lunch in Saintes and then headed to La Palmyre arriving at the campsite near Les Mathes in the afternoon in perfect time to get checked into our chalet then figure out where to go eat that evening. Grocery shopping would have to wait for Monday. After the previous nights celibacy in our bunks on board the ship, I slept with Suzanne of course but we were both a little weary from the travel, so once again we did no more than cuddle but only a little. She was not the easiest woman to share a bed with if sleep was what you wanted, she could flail around a fair bit in the night.

Monday was grocery shopping and such at Royan, there was a LeClerc there and we could stock up on essentials, have an early lunch as we had no breakfast in the chalet, just some snacks and tea and coffee I pinched from mum. After we got back we headed to the pool to start tanning and have a swim. When back at the chalet we stripped off the wet costumes, my only one was a black pair of speedos so I would have to dry them before I could use them again. I noted by the selection on the bed that Suzanne had a whole selection of different bikinis, she had worn a nice green patterned one and I took it to hang up and dry. My thanks was a searing kiss and getting the towel tugged off as she sank to her knees and proceeded to blow me in the bedroom, this was kind of new as Suzanne did not normally give oral. As I neared my peak I had been standing gently holding her red hair and staring at the ceiling enjoying her ministration, I looked down and warned my wonderful felatrix that I was near so she took me out of her mouth and rapidly stroked me to completion and guided the jets of cream across her pink sun tainted breasts.

"Sorry Jason, I just do not like the taste or feel of a lot of semen in my mouth." She explained.

"No worries, I still really enjoyed it. Now let's go squeeze in the small shower through there and wash all the salt and chlorine off."

Later we grilled some meat and ate salad and bread with it. We made plans to go to the beach the next day and just chill out. I let Suzanne know I knew of a beach we both might like and we could use the body boards to swim and get exercise with. We drank a bottle of rose wine and feeling relaxed retired for the evening. It was not long before in the warm evening we had kicked the sheet down the bed, Suzanne had discarded her sleep shirt she put on. My cock had stiffened at the sight of the lovely naked lady next to me. I sensed she was not asleep so I slid down the bed to return the oral compliment my lover had paid me earlier. I found a welcoming moist pussy and pair of legs that lifted up and draped over my shoulders and a hand directing my head down to a wonderful wet tangy juicy pussy.

I started slow and easy just rubbing my tongue over Suzanne's open lips then I dug in deeper and was rewarded with a few mews and sighs, to up the anti a bit I extended my travels and tongued her pink rose bud anus and licked all the way up to the hood of her clit. This brought on a huge shudder and a thump on my shoulder blades from the recipient's heels. So I did it again a few more times until my head was grabbed by two hands and Suzanne forced her ass off the bed and her soaking puss into my face, then she unceremoniously rubbed her sex rapidly over my face until she came. I was close to bursting myself as I climbed up and had my dick gripped as soon as it was in range, then it was directed to Suzanne's pussy where I slid in and started mating with the growling Suzanne. We both came shortly after and I just rolled to the side but held her on my deflating cock so we could enjoy the post coital after glow. We slept well after that.

Tuesday after coffee and croissants we threw the boards and a picnic in the backseats of the car and I was allowed to drive to the Cote Sauvage. I had covered myself head to toe in sunscreen and offered to do Suzanne, she declined saying she would get that later. I wore some old board shorts and a Tee shirt to avoid sticking to the seats of her car. Suzanne had on a cream bikini with thong bottoms on that had my cock at half mast, but she covered that with a wrap that hid the great view of her lovely ass and slim waistline. We parked up and headed for the beach through the dunes, she carried her beach bag with her things and my towel and some beach mats. I carried the two boards in my arms and the picnic along with two large bottles of water in a back pack. Suzanne was just beginning to complain when we crested the last dune and got a look at the Atlantic rollers and the huge open beach with only a few folks on it.

We walked about twenty yards and I dropped our equipment in a wide open space about eight to ten yards from another older couple enjoying the sun. The lady was wearing a one piece and sitting reading a book with her top rolled down to her waist, her husband was on the other side of her flat out on his face. We set out our mats and towels when I ventured what I thought would be a suitable agenda "Take a breather, get you protected and then when we are ready a swim and see if we want to play around on the boards?"

"Perfect, this is a long hike but a great beach, is it safe here?"

"You can swim well can't you? Just watch for any undertow it can be fierce but if the breakers or undertow is even close to worrying then we do not do anything in the water."

"Gotcha, you've been here before?"

"Yes, but if you do not like it we can go to another more touristy but safer beach."

"No here is good." She smiled and patted my arm to let me know she was okay.

So Suzanne sat down on her towel after removing the wrap and picking up her factor fifty sun lotion, then a quick look up and down the beach and she unclipped her top and threw it in her bag. Her nice full C cup breasts looked great her pink nipples were flat maybe due to the warm breeze drifting across the beach, but she had nice breasts helped by the fact she kept herself in great shape. I stepped over by my mat and pulled my shirt off, then after I put that away pulled my board shorts down and folded them into a pillow and lay back naked an my back to catch some sun.

"Ahem, you are not putting trunks on?"

"Nope." I smiled at her

"What if someone is offended? There are a few others around here and we are all well at least partly dressed."

"Look again." I nodded up the beach. The prostrate guy from the next couple up the beach had got up and was walking to the sea. He was tall, slightly pudgy and very brown from lying in the sun a lot. He was strolling to the sea absolutely naked with his long cock swinging freely side to side as he walked. His wife was now on her front still reading with the top of her suit pulled down. Then Suzanne looked to the other direction and I turned to see another not so old couple stand up about ten yards past the other side of where we came through the dunes. They were also headed to the sea and both were naked and walked together holding hands. He was dark haired and slightly balding but only lightly tanned with a bit of a thick waste. She was a very slim brunette with small breasts and almost no hips, but she was more tanned than him, neither had any lines from suits.

"I am staying dressed" was the pronouncement.

"Cool, nobody cares, this beach is unregulated as the approaching sign said, and last time here it was 50:50 naturist, textile."

"Textile?"

"You textile, me naturist. 50:50 over the whole population of the beach. Roughly."

I lay back leaving Suzanne to look around for a bit, then she lay down face down her eyes hidden by her sunglasses but her head was propped on her arms. We were like that for ten minutes then I turned face down and shortly later Suzanne lay on her back, her breasts only spreading a little but her nipples were now puffed up and very pink she was beginning to perspire in the heat, I was already very hot but holding out.

I gave it fifteen minutes, I watched Suzanne lie there on her back, quite often she propped herself up on her elbows and just watched the few people about mill around the beach. There was a lot of space on this beach during the week so nobody came that near to us.

"Wanna cool off and have a swim?" I asked.

"Yes can we?"

I jumped up, turned round and held out a hand for Suzanne and pulled her up. I pulled her across and gave her a peck on the lips. "Thanks for being a cool friend and sticking it out so far." She pushed me off and we both turned and walked side by side to the ocean. When close I broke into a trot and then slowed as I entered the cold water, then when knee deep checked to see Suzanne just beside me in tip toes and arms up by her shoulders, it was bracing to say the least. Then we both dived in.

We swam about for five minutes being crashed about in the waves, then decided to get out. When we got to dry land I rubbed the most of the salt water off my oiled up body and head. Suzanne wrung her short bobbed red hair out and stretched the front of the leg holes of her saturated thong bikini bottoms.

"Bloody hell that was freezing." She said.

"Refreshing, you were just so hot it seemed really cold."

"Really, well you certainly are not as impressive now." She coolly said and nodded at my shrunken penis.

"Walk?"

"What? Why? What for?"

"To dry off." I answered "Well I will, your bikini may take a bit longer, or a lot longer." I laughed.

So we went for a stroll so I could dry off. Suzanne caught my hand and walked with me but we walked not as lovers but as friends, she used the opportunity to get a look at the others on the beach, some in swimming attire and some naked like me. The walk was not long and soon we were back at our towels and mats, Suzanne sat down and asked me to rub cream in her back as she squirted a load in her hands and did her front and legs and arms.

"You know you can get all day high factor cream now, a bit more expensive but I think you can afford it. Anyway, you only have to put it on once as long as you do not soap it off."

"But we went in the sea?"

"Yes but that is why I air dried and did not rub too much of the water off, it is waterproof to some degree, it works for me and I am nearly as fair as you, it also comes in a fifty protection factor."

Later we ate our picnic and sat and chatted about her past holidays and hotels she had been to. Then after we rested and got hot again we got the boards and went into the sea and swam out and surfed in on the body boards. We repeated that several times until I was tired, I was not as fit as I had been. Three years in Derby and I had gone to seed, I resolved to get fit again. Suzanne looked tired too but to her credit she kept up, she obviously exercised because that body was not maintained without some commitment. Again we walked and air dried before returning to rest, I laid out and enjoyed the sun. Suzanne sat down then laid on her back, two minutes later she turned over after picking at the front of her bikini, I chuckled at her. Five more minutes and she was turning onto her back again and tugging at the towel and mat making adjustments, I just smiled.

"What is making you so happy?"

"You." I replied "You confirm to me that all that wet elasticated fabric is what people like me hate, unless I am getting to watch you walk up and down the beach with that thong showing off your wonderful bum and great legs."

"I will take that as a the first compliment you have ever made about my body, to me anyway." She came back, "So you only go naked to avoid wet towels and trunks? I bet not."

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers