Promotion of a Naturist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

"Nonsense!"

"Ask Eric, you are going to have to get in touch with your new subordinates and show a bit of humanity."

"I really am going to kill him."

"No you won't, I know your not that tough, like I know you also like sex too, it is the others that do not know that." Thump, my arm was hurting now. Our new friends were laughing and Angela was eyeing Suzanne up and down.

When we got back we sat around our towels and mats and each ate our lunches while we chatted. Andrew lounged like me, feet out and lolled on our sides. The girls sat there cross legged and upright backs, Suzanne with her bikini biting in making a camel toe, but I don't think she noticed as she asked about Angela and Andrew how they made their relationship work as they were working together. Angela explained they kept it very separate but the staff did know they were an item but had learned Angela was the boss in reception and Andrew was the practice boss and senior dentist. She explained all this as she sat cross legged with her shiny tanned pussy on show and still gaping wide open. I noted Suzanne sneaking a look at Andrew occasionally as his cock and loose shaved balls hung down with gravity over his lower leg. I also noted she gave Angela some long hard looks and Angela had seen her look and seemed more turned on by it.

With lunch done, we lay down to let the food sink in for a bit and carried on chatting about many topics and things we liked. Suzanne eventually puffed and said she needed another cooling swim, so we all went and dived in, it was really hot on the beach and the water seemed even colder so we did not hang around. When we came out I noted Angela and Suzanne run back to our towels.

"Great looking girls we have Jason." Opined Andrew.

"Yes they are indeed, sexy as hell both of them." I left it open as a compliment or segue for more if he wanted it.

"Suzanne not a naturist or anything despite being your casual lover?"

"No public nudity is not something she was comfortable with before yesterday."

"Does she know that snug bright yellow bikini bottom or her thong yesterday draws more guys attention than being nude?"

"Probably not but she is just getting her head round a few things about me and the likes of my naturist family and you folks too perhaps."

"Well as for us, we both might like to see more of you two, if you are okay with it."

"Let's let Suzanne decide how it goes can we?"

"Of course." Andrew said as we got back to the girls who were drinking water.

I took a bottle from Suzanne who sat down and grimaced as she sat on her backside and felt her soggy bikini bottom on the towel. Ashley sat beside her and flopped back legs straight out for now and slightly more demure, than her position before, despite being naked. Andrew and I were quaffing down some water when Suzanne just lifted her bum and pulled her bikini bottoms off. Andrew stoped drinking and looked at Suzanne, drank another swig of water and went and flopped down by Ashley. I put the cap on my bottle then got down by Suzanne who looked at me and I casually looked away, I was not sure if she was looking for approval or comfort. After I laid back eyes skyward, I reached over and found her hand, gave it a light squeeze and used an old west country saying "It's nice out isn't it." There was no verbal reply from Suzanne, but she squeezed my hand in return. If I looked now I would spring an erection for sure, best save that for later I thought.

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers