All Comments on 'Pushing Limits Ch. 10'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still not a fan of golden showers, but you are top notch at story advancement via character headspace. I have been able to feel Pet's emotional rollercoaster through out the entire story. Her conflict her resonated on a visceral level. Giving us the reconnection between Pet and Sir was golden. (Snicker) The flow up scene was just plain fun.

You really, really need to write more. Much more.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Thanks - I really appreciate the kind words.

I won't be attempting fiction (or anything NSFW) again so I really am glad you liked it and took the time to give me feedback along the way. I learned a lot from your comments.

mikecablemikecable10 months ago

I know this story has been around a while...don't know if you're still reading comments. You inhabit a narrow niche where elaborate, well developed narrative and character development meet proudly dirty porn. It's a sweet spot I happen to adore. I'm impressed by a lot here but, for example, Mary and Jeannette...they're beautifully fleshed out, though they don't really get a ton of "screen time". Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous