Rachel's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, you're such aseriousman. Grab my glass and pitcher from outside, and meet me upstairs!" she gasped, carrying the vase of flowers with dispatch up to the bedroom wing.

I found her sitting on the end of the king-sized bed in her "husband's room," with the vase of flowers sitting on the mantle of a low-lying fireplace backed with a large mirror. Her own luscious image was reflected in a Cheval mirror that stood facing the bed a short distance away. "The flowers won't be seen by many in this room," I said.

"Enough for me, I should think," she said, rolling backward and stretching her tawny body like a cat. "You're telling me, then, that you'll continue encouraging Rachel regardless of what I do." She crawled back to the foot of the bed and again put her feet on the floor, no more than a foot away from where I stood.

"She and I are justfriends," I reiterated.

"AndIwant to be your friend, too, sweetie!" she beamed, hooking her thumbs into my swim trunks and suddenly drawing them down to my knees. I groaned as my lengthy, half-hard cock looped down and pulsed once as Denise's hot breath bathed my genitals. "Mmmm, Iknewthis beast was a beauty when I felt it dancing with you last night!"

"Gawd, Denise, I...".

"Ssshhh," she whispered, just before licking softly around the glans as I grew erect. And immediately I was in her mouth, moaning as her hot wetness enveloped my member. After bathing me generously with saliva, she pulled off and jacked me with her hands. "Mmmnnn, Val, this is a beautiful, big cock...such rich, angry-looking veins! Mmmm-aannggsllp!" she crooned lewdly as she eased her face over me again, taking more of me with each plunge.

For a few moments I closed my eyes and raised my face to the ceiling, responding to the blissful feelings I'd not felt in such a long while. When I again looked down at her protruding orange lips sucking hungrily at me, she'd just finished untying her bikini top in back and her C cup tits had begun rubbing against my legs. My moans became more pronounced as all rational sense left me and I began panting and groaning as her cheeks hollowed and she began sucking harder...deeper. I quickly realized that I'd weakened and lost my first skirmish with Denise. And, for a brief moment, I felt profound stabs of guilt and shame for somehow betraying sweet Rachel.

But what can a man do? I wondered. In addition to being mere sperm donors, at base we're just tools of pleasure for continuance of the species. In Denise's case, though, I considered this a possible role reversal. As I watched her fellate me, the corona on my cock formed a fleshy ridge through her tanned cheeks on its way to her throat. I looked to my left at the Cheval mirror and saw the same ridge on her opposite cheek. Those ridges moved slowly from her lips to the back of her jaw with each languorous thrust of her head. Even while married, my wife had infrequently engaged in oral sex, so I began observing this act almost clinically. What had started as a powerless reaction to this woman's physical aggression soon turned me numb, away from the likelihood of an orgasm. She seemed to sense this, causing her to work even harder at bringing me to a climax.

She was taking me deeply now, groaning loudly in her throat as her nose burrowed into my pubic hair. "Christ, you're tough," she mumbled once while gasping for breath after about five minutes. Then she pulled her hands away from my cock, raised slightly off the bed, and stripped off her thong. Pushing herself back then, she left my tumescent prick to flap in the air, and muttered, "Okay...okay...so you won't cum for me. I can wait!" She crab-walked backward to the center of the bed and raised her gorgeous tan legs in the air, spreading them widely by wrapping her forearms around her calves and saying, "C'mon, then...fuck me, Val! Put that great big cock in me and I'll give you a one-way trip to Nirvana! C'mon, do me hard! Once you've had this pussy you'll forget all about abusing young girls!"

I admit that she was tempting beyond belief, yet I was struck dumb by her cruel comment. She couldn't be talking about me! I thought, as I looked at her shaved vulva, with its half-inch long patch of brown hair just above her wet, pink slit. Her outer labia were tan and not puffy, appearing instead as if they were as muscular as her entire body. The bold way she was displaying herself, without a hint of gentility – so much in contrast to her daughter – also angered me. I dropped one knee to the bed, then the other, and crawled slowly toward her, listening to her rasping breath...watching her stomach muscles and breasts rise and fall with the increasing sexual tension...looking into her crazed green eyes. She had insulted me, and by extension, Rachel, as bile rose in my throat. I knee-walked slowly toward her palpitating cunt.

"Abusing young girls?" I asked in disbelief. "What possible right do you have to say that? You're the abuser!...the punisher! I'll show you abuse! Is this what you want?" I sneered, roughly stirring my bulbous cock head around in her firm petals with my hand. She whimpered affirmatively and whipped her head back and forth as I teased her. "You unconscionable slut! We'll see who gets to Nirvana first!"

Then I felt her slick, wondrous heat. She screamed "Yessssss! Oh, fuuuuck!" as I plunged into her to my balls. Her hands left her calves and her nails scraped my back as I hammered her cervix painfully, but she continued keening and groaning as my rod reamed her unbelievably tight vagina. Each outstroke wrenched a "Nnngh!" from her lips, and an "Aaaghh!" as I returned. She clung to me as would a drowning woman to a raft in a flood, as each of our fusings seemed to intensify my anger and drive me onward. Her body seemed woven of braided iron cables, twisting...wrenching, yet gratefully accepting and tightening around the brutal invasion of my loins.

I raised myself to sit on my heels and brought her up with me, stabbing, lurching into her. Her compliant dancer's physique bent backward above her hips and her upper body fell to her shoulders on the bed, all the while my forearms gripped her hips and brought her gooey gash, time and again, to the base of my prick. She reached down with one hand to feel the thick substance oozing from her snugness and smiled at me through lusty, heavy-lidded eyes, saying, "Feel how...I'm, ooh! creaming on...your big cock? Aaahh! I luuuv it...Val...luv it...when...you're rough like...this...fuuuck!"

Her encouragement didn't fall on deaf ears. I became what I'd call a savage. "Turn around!" I growled. "Wanna dog you!" Whining, she quickly turned halfway around and backed onto me as I continued to sit on my heels. I reached around her and grabbed her tits, mauling them in my large hands as I hammered her coltish dancer's body back onto my prong. I grabbed her hips, then her shoulders, pulling at her...trying to drive my pole as deeply up her as I could, choosing whichever part of her body I could as handles that might provide the most leverage. The more brutal I got, the more she liked it, cooing and grunting now with carnal regularity, until she started to orgasm.

"Eeeeuuunngh...eeeeuuunngh...eeeeuuunngh," she grunted every few seconds as our thighs slapped noisily against those of the other. "Ohh, Gaawd...yesss! I's good! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Ohh, fuck me...fuck meee...cummi'...oooooh...cumm-mming! I hammered at her until I was tired, as her vagina clamped down on me like a vise and her body trembled through a full two minutes of seizures. When she went limp, I lowered her to the bed and rolled to one side, my prick still standing upright like some laboratory case study in priapism. She was sprawled, spread-eagled, on the bedspread on her stomach, breathing deeply like a cow who'd just been mated. "You're a fucking animal," I heard her murmur. "I love it!" she exclaimed, rolling onto her side to look at me and lazily stroke my cock.

"Don't patronize me, Denise," I growled, ironically feeling a bit used.

"You just stay hard for me, baby," she cooed, kissing my swollen glans wetly. "I'm gonna get another drink," she said, bounding off the bed to where she'd placed her pitcher of Cosmopolitans. As she sipped her beverage she switched on a VCR which immediately showed static on an adjoining TV set. Grabbing a remote control, she returned to the bed and placed it and her glass on a nightstand.

"You drink too much," I said, puritanically.

"If I didn't drink, honey, I'd be just like the rest of the dried-up, frustrated women in this village. Ask any of the male powers-that-be in town," she confided lewdly. "If I weren't around to party with, they'd have to jack off in the showers at the club!"

I growled with disapproval and rose to grab my beer off her dresser to finish it. She was up and beside me in a flash, pulling open the top drawer to reveal at least two dozen sex toys, all arranged in a velvet-lined case. She took one out, closed the drawer, wrapped her fingers around my softening prick and pulled, causing me to gasp. She also grabbed her tube of sun block and dragged me back to the bed, tugging on my cock.

"On your back, stud!" she giggled, pushing me to the bed as I was off-balance. "Meet my friend, Ernest," she said, switching on and off the battery-powered dildo that she'd selected from her collection. "I call him that because it was my dead husband's name, and I got more joy from a ten-inch piece of plastic like this than I ever got from him!" she said, giggling like a wanton, scheming whore. My disgust was obvious and she purred, "Oh, relax, mister prim and proper. I'm not gonna use it on you! I got it out just in case!"

"In case of what?" I asked incredulously. "You've already turned on the TV!"

"On our next fuck break we can watch a dirty movie...starring me!" she beamed, swilling the last of her drink and re-filling her glass.

I was not used to such behavior in a woman. My wife had been a real lady. And, from what I could tell, Rachel was a near-virginal princess. I was therefore shocked when Denise stuffed her mouth with my cock again, drawing and pulling at it with her vacuuming cheeks. I looked to my right behind her kneeling figure, into the Cheval mirror a few feet away, and saw her rub a generous glob of her strawberry balm into her rectum. It glistened and spread open to allow her greasy finger access to her colon. She was moaning all the while, and cradling my scrotum with her moist hand. I was amazed at her simultaneous, multi-tasking, sexual abilities.

"You like it like a dog? So do I, baby!" she gasped, as she'd sucked me erect once again. "Do me again, so I can watch us in the mirror!" She hopped to all fours and, willingly, I took her cue, this time probing her light brown anal sphincter with my knob. "Nnngh...yeah! Easy at first, honey, but after that, don't worry. You won't break me!"

I took her at her word, and ravaged her with all my might in both of her holes for the next hour, with her moving her vibrating dildo to whichever aperture was free and open. She came, screaming, several times 'til we both collapsed and fell into a slumber. When I awoke she was still asleep, though stirred when I rose to urinate in the adjoining bathroom. I still hadn't cum, and was suffering from a severe case of blue balls.

When I returned she'd switched on the VCR and was watching a videotape on which she was fucking a mid-thirties guy who was exceptionally well-built. He was also quite handsome, in a Mediterranean sort of way...dark hair, olive complexion, low hair line...with a deep voice that resonated well on the recording. I watched for a few minutes. The quality was quite good, much better than that of a security video, and at least three cameras must have been used for long- and mid-range shots as well as close-ups. Denise yelped and screeched at him as they banged away on a desk in a variety of positions, with just as much verve as she and I had done for the past couple of hours. "The lad has some stamina," I ventured...a poor attempt at wit.

"Oh, that he had! It's Rocky, when he was President of the Club, in his office. He was such a freak! A truly wicked little criminal. He had me captivated. I was willing to doanythingto keep him interested!" she gushed. At that point on the tape they changed positions, assuming the canine posture, and he eased into her ass, causing several minutes of harsh cries as he punished her colon while yanking backward on her lovely auburn hair.

I must admit that I watched with prurient interest. Somewhere deep within me I even enjoyed him pulling away from her buttocks and seeing her flip onto her back, as he masturbated rope after rope of his cum onto her writhing body. The final camera shot was of his cock, embedded to the root in her upturned mouth as she sucked away the last of his seed. Neither of us said a word for perhaps a minute.

I broke the silence. "I've got to go, Denise. Have to prepare for a consulting job tomorrow," I lied. I really needed to think through the ramifications of my desire for this woman. I'd seen a lot in myself that I hadn't liked.

"You didn'tcum!" she pouted. "Well, can I see you tomorrow...maybe?" she asked, girlishly. "Ihaveto know more about you and Rachel."

Yeah, and fuck my eyes out again, I thought. "I'll call in the morning," I promised.

"I should be here," she murmured sleepily. "The furniture store's delivering a sofa I just bought."

That evening I did some soul-searching. I'd succumbed to Denise's overtures, so was just as despicable as I thoughtshewas. She'd chosen a path in her life that was far different than mine, but I had no right to criticize her if I accompanied her on that path, even occasionally. I decided to apologize to her in the morning, personally, and take a gift to demonstrate my sincerity...one of my mature, blooming orchid plants.

I called her at mid-morning and awakened her. "You gave me quite a workout yesterday, Val, and I'm a bit hung over. This always happens when Rachel goes on a trip. I depend on her to care for me...for my medications and such. But yes, I'd love to see you," she said, brightening.

At midday I rang her bell, holding the large orchid plant I'd prepared for her. No answer. I tried again and there was no response. The truck from the furniture store in the village was parked in the driveway and I assumed the movers were situating her new sofa. Rather than leave the plant on her porch, I walked around the side of the house to a path leading to her pool deck. At the rear corner of the house I had a sheltered view through some shrubs from thirty feet away of where we'd begun our tryst the day before. One glance told me why she hadn't heard the doorbell, since the French doors to the house were closed. Her trademark pitcher of Cosmopolitans was on the table next to the chaise on which I'd reclined the previous day, and she was on the chaise as well.

She was perched on her hands and knees, naked, glisteningly tan, and resplendent in the noonday sun. Behind her was a young black fellow with his three-quarter pants dropped below his calves as he gored the lovely woman energetically from the rear. I found the scene rather comical, since the company's name and logo on his tee shirt bore the phrase, "Service with a smile!" With his baseball cap turned backward, his blissful grin glowed on his face and seemed to light up the patio as his bulbous butt and muscular thighs sweated mechanically toward a climax with his auburn-haired customer.

Denise was relatively quiet, only grunting as the youth pronged her, and that was because she was fellating his fellow worker, a young, Latin-looking guy sitting ass-on-heels on the other end of the chaise. Similarly undressed, his tan cock was being throated by the older woman, who grunted each time his balls struck her chin. Had I been a voyeur out of habit, my timing would have been excellent, since the Latino began cumming into her mouth, causing her to groan in her throat as she swallowed his seed. When she was finished, he withdrew and contemptuously smacked her face back and forth with his softening cock, which allowed Denise to give encouraging voice to her dusky, rear-end lover.

"You cum now, baby...cum in me hard...gimme your juice!" she urged, as his dark fingers dug into her hips and he froze, fully embedded in the woman's tight saddle. "That's it, honey! That's it!" she cried, causing me to turn and retrace my steps to her front porch as she exhorted the young man to continue cumming. I hardly needed to see more, I thought, as I placed my relatively insignificant gift next to the door. I'd seen enough to realize the validity of Denise's reputation in the village. Ruefully, I also thought that when I'd been the age of the movers, working my way through college as a delivery boy, I'd never gotten such a generous tip from a customer.

That evening Denise called and thanked me for the plant, saying she'd found exactly the right place for it. She was sorry we'd missed one another, and asked when she'd see me again. My response was delightfully vague.

Part 3

The following morning I was up early and took a long nude dip in the pool. As I swam several laps I felt healthy...and excited...since Rachel had said she'd be dropping by. I'd missed her the past two days and wanted to forget my dirty indiscretion with her salacious mother.

At about 7 a.m. I heard a car race up my driveway and screech to a halt outside my garages behind the house. A door slammed and I looked up to see Rachel hurrying toward me. She looked about sixteen, with her platinum hair drawn up in two pigtails high on her head. She was wearing a white cotton woman's polo shirt under which her large breasts were bouncing, braless. Her hips were covered with a blue denim, wraparound, miniskirt that caressed her luscious thighs as she stalked toward me with purpose. I stood up in the shallow end, grinning and clearing my eyes of water, and saw that she was crying. As she reached me, I looked up at her and she broke into sobs, nearly causing my heart to stop.

"You couldn't wait, could you, you bastard!" she blubbered. "You had to have her! You had to ruin it!"

"Rachel! Sweetie! I can explain! Hand me my robe!" I begged, suddenly conscious of my nakedness.

"You don't need your fuckingrobe! I saw you naked a month ago! Right here!" she screamed, turning and marching away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, obviously aware that she'd discovered my afternoon with her mother.

"I don't know!" she shouted. Then she cried, "Into the greenhouse!" breaking into a cascade of tears once again as I heard the glass door slam.

It seemed to take hours for me to exit the pool, put on my terrycloth robe, and walk slowly after her. When I reached her in the sultry, humid confines of my orchid lair, she was sitting on a padded worktable that I use for grafting especially dainty varieties to more hardy floral stock. As I stood before her she regarded me with a plaintive, tearful look that nearly broke my heart. Her beautiful tanned knees were spread and I stepped between them.

"Rachel, I...".

"Do you realize how much I've trusted you?" she cried. "A month ago I knew you were the one. I started taking birth control pills again, and have been waiting for them to take hold. Masturbating over you every night with Denise's dildos! What do you suppose was the surprise I'd planned for today! And now that slut has ruined it...again!" she bawled, and started to hammer her fists against my chest.

I took my punishment, knowing I deserved it, and murmured, "Sweetie...I'm so sorry. It meant nothing. I didn't cum! We didn't even kiss!" What a lame defense! I thought ruefully to myself.

"When I saw those orchids in my father's room, Iknewshe'd enticed you in there and fucked you! Just like my ex-husband, most of the men in town, and anyone else I've been interested in! Ohh, Gaawd, Val, how could you?" she lamented, still pounding on my chest.

123456...8