Rachel's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my little sex maniac. What then?" I asked, amused at her girlish confession.

"I figured they'd end up in bed, either to fuck or pass out, but they didn't," she said, now very seriously. "Anyway, I used the dildo on myself. I missed you so much! And, you know, my bedroom is at the end of the house, so I didn't think they could hear me...even with the door slightly open."

"So...did they hear you?" I asked.

"Yes...my moaning, and the buzzing of the vibrator. You know how my bed faces the window. Well, I was on my hands and knees, looking out at the trees, deeply into a fantasy about you doing me from behind. I was just about to cum when – all of a sudden – they were both there. Mother was naked and put her hand over mine that was – you know – working the dildo. Then she slid onto my bed next to me and kissed me."

I'd experienced Denise's sexual aggression enough times that Rachel's story fit her profile. "What happened then?" I asked.

"Well, his cock was hard – he was naked, too and looking huge – but I didn't see him at first since I was trying to get away from Mother. I rolled away from her onto my back and he was right there suddenly...between my legs. I tried to push him away but Mother grabbed my arms to restrain me. When she did that all my memories of being raped came back and I went crazy. But he was so big...at least 250 pounds. He pushed between my knees and forced his giant cock inside me, just for a moment, because I was so wet from masturbating. But my thighs are strong as you know, and I went absolutely ballistic. I somehow tore one hand away from Mother and scratched at his crotch. I got a handful of his balls and squeezed with all my might, causing him to bellow and pull out. At that point I screamed at both of them to get out and leave me alone or I'd call you, which they did."

"Why didn't you call the cops?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have done any good," she said. "So, in the morning I made her cocktails while they both slept off their hangover, but this time I ground up half a bottle of her Vicodin and mixed it with her drinks so they'd put her out. Then I stashed the pills that were left back in the medicine cabinet. If you remember, I told you I'd never again allow myself to be assaulted," she said, with a faraway – un-Rachel-like – look in her eyes.

"And did you tell all this to Lieutenant Malloy?" I asked. She nodded negatively. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because nothing would have happened. Denise's friend is just too powerful. Besides, I'd had a fling with him once a couple of years before, after my divorce. Gawd! I can remember fucking him hard like a wanton slut...in the woods, late at night on the golf course...when I'd drunk too much champagne after a piano recital at the club."

"But nobody's too powerful to beat a rape charge!" I gasped in disbelief.

"Val, a lot of higher ups in town know about that night at the club and have kept quiet," she whispered. "The guy is the Chief of Police."

Thanks for sticking with it. Please vote and send constructive feedback.

1...345678