Rachel's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

Rachel grunted again, in time with Mickey's thrusts into her ass. At this point in the tape I began wondering when one of the guys would cum.

"Aaanngh-nnuuh...it's good!" Rachel finally moaned.

"What?...it's good? That's all you can say? C'mon, sweets, gimme somethin' I can take home to grandma!" he said, causing a chortle from Mickey.

"Nnnuuh...so goood! Nnnuuh...so...fuckiiing...gooood!" she gasped as she was double-penetrated vigorously. All the while her male partners grunted at one another the most filthy encouragement imaginable. Finally she whispered, haltingly, "It's the...best...the best...the best. Isn't that...what you...want...to hear?"

Rocky had hardly heard her, and soon Mickey began reaching his pinnacle. "Rock!...Gonna get my nut!"

"Wait a sec, Mick. Keep workin'. Been wantin' to do this for weeks!" he said, speeding up his reaming of Rachel's cunt. "Switch around. That's it!" he crowed, as Mickey now stood with his butt to the desk. "I'll make 'er squirt and you pull out an' cum in her mouth! It'll be too much, li'l bro!"

And that's what they did. Rocky plugged away at Rachel until she'd splashed all over their enmeshed loins, shrieking through a climax. Mickey then withdrew from her ass and Rocky laid her on her back while his brother jacked himself off. Mickey stuck his pulsing glans between her open lips, and spewed his seed into her gasping mouth, as he held her head immobile by grasping her ponytail at her skull, groaning wildly as he did so. At that point Rocky took his pleasure by pulling from between Rachel's legs and masturbating while he moved sideways toward her head. Finally, with a loud flourish, he exploded ribbons of his seed onto her belly and her breasts, up to her chin, then deeply into her mouth to join the spunk of his brother. I was amazed at the amount of semen the man produced as he squeezed it like toothpaste into her throat, and was sickened as the girl gagged on the copious load.

At that point the tape went to static, and I punched the off button. I sat in the afternoon shadows of the den for a while, got another drink, and angrily called Denise.

"What happened to Rocky after he left the club?" I asked, a bit tipsy, and without even saying hello. She obviously knew that I'd viewed the tape.

"Oh, that darling little Italian guy...and his baby brother! They were tireless...and so delightfullykinky, as you've seen! Rocky left the club under shady circumstances, was hired by a private club down the coast, and...poor dear, overdosed on his drug-of-the-moment, apparently."

"Why did you leave the tape?" I asked.

"Because, Valentin, you deserve to know everything about the women around you." She'd used my full name, indicating a certain amount of seriousness. "Both Rachel and I are addicted to men. No, let me rephrase that. I've taught her the allure of sex with men who can deliver. You deliver...beautifully...but the competition for you between she and I should cease. I want all three of us to experience the beauty of a sophisticated relationship. You can't deny that you'd love to get both of us in the sack together!"

"In your dreams," I said. "I shudder, thinking how hurt she'd be if she knew we were talking like this."

"It's one or the other, Val...either a threesome – imagine the fun we could have! – or I'll have you every now and then for myself. I know there's a wicked little part of you that loves fucking me. Either way, I'll get you, you beautiful bastard!"

We hung up. She was right about me, damn her. If we'd been together at that moment I probably would have – drunkenly – jumped her bones.

Part 4

I didn't tell Rachel about the videotape, nor did I return it to Denise. Weeks went by and things settled down, except for the fact that Denise called me every few days when Rachel was at school to chat...and flirt. A couple of times she even led me to believe she was masturbating over the phone. On those occasions I quickly terminated the calls. And though I didn't tattle on Denise, Ididtell Rachel about her calling. The last thing I wanted was to be accused of a weird conspiracy.

For weeks I didn't see Denise, and Rachel began spending much more time with me...a couple of nights during each week, depending on her schedule, and most weekends. We were definitely hooked on one another. The seasons changed and Fall arrived, during which time I again began noticing city-owned cars and limos pass my driveway in the direction of Denise's house every few days. And though she still called to brag in a veiled way about her sexual adventures, I got the feeling that her previous fixation on me might be past.

Late one morning after Rachel had left for work, I walked the 200 feet out to the mailbox to pick up the delivery from the previous afternoon. I felt sluggish since I hadn't taken my morning swim – I hadn't even showered – so figured the walk in the cold, wet, blustery outdoors would wake me up. As I stood shuffling through the stack of mail, it started to rain just as I heard a honk and Denise's Mercedes pulled up next to me.

"Hi there, handsome!" she grinned with the window partway down. "Haven't seen you in a while!" Lightning flashed at that moment and the rain started coming in torrents, followed by the crash of thunder. My shirt was soaked in thirty seconds. "Get in the car!" she said, "You'll catch your death out there!"

I slipped into the seat on the passenger side and it was warm and cozy. Denise was wearing a trench-type raincoat over an attractive, full-length, flowered dress and high heels. "How've you been?" I asked, sardonically, throwing my mail behind her seat. "You haven't called for a few days to tell me about your latest conquest...or to masturbate in my ear."

"Oh, you know me!" she leered, rolling her eyes. "I'm always busy! It's great to see you...let's talk while I drive. It'll only be a few minutes," she said, slipping the car into gear.

"But Denise!" I objected.

"Oh, poo! Ten minutes! I've got to take this dress to my seamstress in the village for refitting. I'll have you back here in a jif." She pointed to a dress hanging in back that was covered with a plastic cleaner's bag.

"Refitting?" I asked. "You gaining or losing weight?"

"Gaining! Can you believe it? The doctor has me on so many medications that I have Rachel grind them up and mix them with my cocktail supply in the morning. That is, if she'shomein the morning and not in bed with you. I get zonked, sit on my ass, and get fat! It's getting too cold to swim now and...my hunky neighbor, Val, doesn't visit me anymore," she pouted. "Otherwise we could, you know...dance or – better yet – fuck the pounds off!" she laughed, devilishly.

"Well, youlookfabulous!" I said. Leave it to Denise to bring up fucking in the first thirty seconds of a conversation.

"It's all going to my thighs and ass. Here, feel...!" she said, grabbing my left hand and plunging it between her legs through her dress. I was so surprised that I perhaps let my fingers rest there – feeling the heat radiate from her crotch – a fraction of a second too long. "See what I mean?" she asked, looking at me more meaningfully than she needed to.

A little more chatter and we were in the village, pulling into the subterranean parking garage. There were very few cars in the gloomy underground lot on this inclement day. "I'll stay here and read my stack of mail," I said, switching on the dash light.

"Suit yourself! Back in a few minutes," she said, grabbing her dress, her bag, and vanishing. I was still reading when she returned. She hung the flowered dress that she'd been wearing behind her seat and got in, placing her bag between her lovely knees. "Now, I'm gonna have a drink!" she said, pulling her thermos out and unscrewing its cup.

"Jeezus, Denise!" I admonished. "That sign right there says it's against the law to have an open container of alcohol in this garage!"

"My Gawd, you're soproper!" she said. "Relax! I'm well-connected with the cops in this town. Now, tell me...seriously...how you're getting along with Rachel," she said, changing the subject and gulping down a cup of her cocktail. She turned to face me on the leather seat, lifting her muscular, tanned right leg and tucking its foot under her left. For a split second I looked away from her green eyes, downward, and saw an appetizing expanse of thigh on both legs. I looked back up at her and she'd also unbuttoned the breast-height button on her trench coat, revealing a deep slice of cleavage created by a lacey, black, pushup bra.

I didn't want to talk about Rachel behind her back so I changed the subject. I looked at the flowered dress Denise had worn when she'd picked me up, which now hung behind her seat. "Nice dress," I mumbled.

"Oh, yeah. In the fitting room I figured my raincoat would be enough to get me home." She said this straightforwardly, without a trace of embarrassment, shame or guilt. Then she slowly unfastened the other three buttons on her coat, raised herself to spread her knees on the driver's seat, and placed my hand between her legs again, this time with the fingers up against her naked vulva. She wore no panties and was sopping, which caused any negative feelings in me to vanish. I stroked her gently and her eyes closed slowly...blissfully...for a couple of seconds as she moaned.

Then she moved toward me, bending down to kiss me as her hand went to my groin, which was swelling rapidly. Her fingers quickly lowered my zipper and fished my cock through my drawers, then my pants. As she pulled me free, her hand felt the slick moisture of her daughter's juices that were still on me from our morning lovemaking. She gave a little whimper and dropped her head in my lap to suck me deeply into her mouth. "Ah, fuck...Denise!" I gasped.

"Mmmmnnn...you taste like my little daughter. She's so sweet! I can hardly wait 'til we're all three together!" she said, perversely, and went back to her sucking. "But t'day you're gonna give it to me! Today you're gonna cum for me! Just lay back and relax, honey," she soothed, as she pressed the electric recliner button on my seat, "...and gimme that great big cock!" In a moment she'd unfastened my pants and, with my reluctant help, had lowered them to my knees.

She was on me in a flash then, straddling me with her coattails swept aside, and leaning down to stick her tongue in my mouth. Her tart alcohol breath nearly made me woozy as she gasped down my throat, gripping my member in her hand. I groaned as my horny paws reached around her hips to guide her toward me, and she whined as my glans sank between the soft, wet petals of her pussy. "Goddammit, Denise, you sick bitch!" I growled.

"Oooh, yeah, baby, that's what I like! I'm so bad! You need to fuck me real hard so I'll be agoodgirl, just like Rachel." Then she giggled, knowing she'd struck a sour chord in me.

I wanted to smack her for emulating a pouting, wanton Lolita, and for insulting her daughter. Instead, I pushed down hard on her hips, implanting myself to my balls in her soft insides. That surprised her, causing her to exhale with a groan and her eyes to bug out. "Shut up and fuck!" I grunted, thrusting up into her. "Just fuck! Just fuck! Just fuck!" I repeated with each brutal plunge up into her, until after several minutes we were both gasping for oxygen.

I'd stripped her bra from her and was biting her nipples, which drove her wild until she finally stopped me from the pain. With each upward thrust into her, her thrashing head dimpled the convertible top. If anyone had seen the car in the gloomy corner of the garage, they would have known what was going on within. But little did we care. Our only concern was the climax that we both knew was coming. For my part it felt like an old-time locomotive one hears in the distance, audible only if one strains to listen. After what seemed like minutes, the sound of expelled steam was heard. Then, as the engine drew near, the force of the mighty machine shook the ground and a deafening roar drowned out all other sound.

I shouted and Denise screeched as the figurative engine of our mutual orgasm hit, then passed on to leave me draining the last of a huge load into her. She was still quivering a couple of minutes after we'd cum. "Jeezus Christ," I mumbled. "Jeezus Christ."

Her head was lying on my chest and I heard her whisper, "Phen-om-en-al! Fucking phenomenal! Mmm-mmm, baby, I'm not lettin' you go! Now that I've gotten you again, I've got some lost time to make up for!" She then climbed off of me and realigned her bra. "Can you lend me a hankie?" she asked. I gave her one and she stuck it between her legs to staunch the flow of our juices. A large pool had glazed the leather seat where I was sitting, and I tried to avoid sitting on it.

We were silent on the ten minute ride home. She drove me to my front door, since it was still raining. "Uuh...thanks for the lift. It was good seeing you again," I said, not really knowing any more to say as I got out.

"I could come in for a while. We could talk some more," she murmured.

"And spend the rest of the day fucking?" I chuckled. "Rachel's spending the night tonight after she stops at your place, and I'll need all the strength I can muster."

"Okay...I'll call tomorrow. Gawd, I'm excited about getting back together with you!" she exclaimed.

The truth was, the poor, twisted woman was overjoyed at sneaking behind her daughter's back. And, I must confess, our mendacious, degenerate behavior excited me a bit as well. I was becoming as despicable as she was.

"Bye, Denise," I said, starting to close the car door.

"Well, here, you'd better take this," she said, reaching behind herself and handing me my mail. "I'll call you in the morning."

That evening Rachel arrived to spend the night, after tending to her mother's food, booze, drug and foot massage needs. She also brought her dog. I'd agreed to sit Thurber for her since she was to be attending an out-of-town conference the entire next day. She seemed tired and listless, not even wanting to relax by playing the piano. We cuddled in bed, our bodies nakedly entwined, fell asleep, and awakened in the pre-dawn hours to make rather passive, morning love. She then went home to fix things for Denise before driving to a meeting down the coast.

A few hours later Denise called, as she said she would the day before. She sounded drunk already, at ten in the morning. "I really need you today, Val. I jus' want your big body here...ta hold me...'n' fuck me. When can you come?" she asked, plaintively.

"Not today, Denise," I said with finality. I didn't want to deal with her drunkenness as well as her insatiable sexual appetite. "Maybe you should sleep. It sounds as if you're in the bag already."

"Don' insult me...Val. Jus' say no if ya don' wan' me an' I'll make other arrangements."

I couldn't face her in this condition, so I turned her down, much to her chagrin at the end of the call. My focus for the rest of the day, or longer, was to feel clean again...with Rachel. She called later that day from her conference and said she was on her way back. She planned to stop at her mother's first, then join me for a late night snack before going to bed.

That night at my house Rachel wound down over a glass of wine. She'd changed into one of my bathrobes, which showed her incomparable cleavage and tanned legs to her upper thighs. I built a fire and we cuddled in front of it on the floor for a while. For some reason she began talking about the previous day...the day Denise and I had gone to the village...and we'd fucked in the municipal garage.

"When I got home last evening I put Mother's car in the garage. She always has me do it, since she's afraid of scratching it if she's been drinking," said Rachel, as she got up to get her large, drawstring bag. Settling back down, she reached into it and pulled out a couple of envelopes. "These were behind the driver's seat," she said, handing me two pieces of junk mail addressed to me. "I also found this, stuffed in a space between the seats." It was my handkerchief that I'd lent her mother, unmistakably mine since my initials, "VN," were monogrammed in one corner. "It was still wet with your cum when I discovered it," she said. "That's why I was so distant from you last night."

I'd never felt so much shame and guilt as I did at that moment. "I...I don't know what came over me, honey," I said. "Both times I've refused her at first, but it seems she's always got some ruse that breaks down my defenses. What can I do to get you to forgive me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I'll everforgiveyou, Val. She's a freak...just like Rocky. In the end, she'll get what she deserves," she said. Her icy voice and eyes – which looked black in the subdued firelight – made my insides shudder. I'd never felt such a profound coldness from Rachel. "Which reminds me," she continued, "you have a pornographic tape of me, don't you."

"I, uuh...Denise came by one day and left one behind, supposedly accidentally. I watched you, Rocky and his brother on it, then put it away. I'm willing to destroy it...right now!"

"Did you see the second part?" she asked.

"I didn't know there was a second part."

"My poor naïve Val," she said, quietly. "You remind me so much of Daddy. You have no idea of what a tramp I used to be, do you?" touching my cheek lightly. "C'mon, go get the tape. I wanta watch the second part with you, then we'll decide what to do with it. Okay?"

"We don't have to, Rachel."

"Iwantto!" she flared. Then she spoke in a more calm, soothing tone. "Then maybe we'll talk about what we're going to do to get close again."

I retrieved the tape and gave it to Rachel, who fast forwarded it to a second recording, beyond the static where I'd turned it off the first time. "This is your decision," I said, abdicating any responsibility.

"It's weird, but I'm relieved...having you see this," she admitted, almost in a daze. "It's kind of like a purging. This was the last time I ever saw Rocky. He'd been fired at our club here and gotten a job at one in L.A. He also was producing porno films in the San Fernando Valley and doing very heavy drugs. And, since I absolutely refused to have a threesome with him and my mother, I let him cajol me into flying down to spend a weekend and watch him shoot a movie. I thought the two of us would smoke a little weed, watch the actors roll around on a bed for the cameras, then I'd spend the night with him. I had no idea the movie cast would be so large," she said with a hint of bitterness, as she started the second part of the tape.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Remember when Denise told you about catching me smooching with two guys in high school?...when I was a cheerleader? Well, she told Rocky, too, and he thought it'd be a great opening scene for a porno movie. Denise was always asking me to leave on weekends so she could entertain our esteemed city fathers, so I secretly flew down to meet Rocky on the Saturday he was going to start shooting the cheerleader flick. I didn't realize that I was to be star of his little video production."

"I don't really want to see this, Rachel," I objected.

"Well, you're going to!" she snapped. "I want you to feel just as hurt and betrayed as I did when I was scrubbing your cum off Mother's car seat yesterday! I'm gonna leave the sound off for a while and narrate the story instead. In case you lose interest, though, I may turn it up so you can hear me scream when I climax!"

This girl was beginning to frighten me...almost a mirror image of her cruel mother. I seemed to hear Denise's words as the movie started:she was leaning back against some Latin-looking boy, with another, taller, black thug with his hands all over her...sandwiching her against his dirty little friend. Of course, that's what appeared on the screen, with Rachel dressed in a short cheerleader's outfit. She looked like a sixteen-year-old, with her blonde pigtails, her luscious tan thighs and full, bouncing breasts under a knit top. Soon, a crowd of young people, other cheerleaders and football players in jerseys, gathered around them, and a bunch of them piled into a van on which they were leaning, followed by another car full of kids. "Did you really not know what was going to happen when they were shooting this?" I asked.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers
1...345678