Rachel's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

I felt like a vile, loathsome, insect. All I wanted to do was comfort her. "Rachel...honey," I muttered, wrapping her upper body in my arms as she pummeled me. All I could think of to do was press my lips into the soft side of her neck.

"No! No! You're soiled now! Stop! Oh, please, stop! Vaaaal...please stop. I...I'm so angry with you! Oh, Val, she wants you for herself! That wouldkillme!" She protested for a few more seconds, gasping, "No! No! Ohh! Ohh...Vaaalll." I kissed her, then kissed her again...and again. Her rage continued until she was limp...exhausted. Then she seemed to melt and began kissing me back, little pecks that seemed to dissolve her fury. There were more kisses, then more, soon becoming passionate each time our lips met. Then she groaned, "Ooh, Val, I...still...need you. Jeezus, I still...want you! Nnnn...oh, honey...please touch me! Yessss!" she exclaimed as she pulled my hands under her shirt. I lifted it slowly to reveal her proud breasts and she whimpered. "Gawwd, yesss – oh, Gawd – take me right here!" she almost growled, as my trembling hands were filled with her firm tits. She thrust her head up and her lips again captured mine as she tongued my mouth, moaning in her throat. One of her hands went immediately to open my robe and began jerking my cock, which was now nearly at full length. "Mmmmgghhnn," she moaned with pleasure, as her muscular pianist's fingers manipulated me to a raging erection. "Please, honey," she begged with crazed eyes, and scooted further back onto the table, raising her skirt to reveal her wet, pulsating pussy, neatly shaven save for a few wispy hairs above her slit. "I've wanted you for weeks!" As angry and hurt as she'd been, apparently she'd come to me this morning with some forethought, since she was wearing no underwear at all.

I dropped my robe from my shoulders and looked down at her violet eyes, now filled with lust and hunger. Though erect, I wanted to prepare her. I wanted to worship at the alter of her feminine loveliness...to feel, smell and taste her sweet nectar. Placing both palms on either side of her pussy, I moved them outward toward her knees, relishing the softness of her silken, tanned thighs. She moaned as I leaned down and spread her open, I hoped in anticipation of my tender, pre-coital, lingual incursion. Just to my right was a large orchid bloom, dripping its own sugary juice out of its center, as I witnessed Rachel's sweet vagina doing the same thing...offering me its drippings to be teased forth and sucked down my voracious gullet. I tentatively licked at her opening, causing her to whisper my name, then I bore in more aggressively to probe her tasty insides as rivulets of her liquid bathed my tongue. I sucked, sucked, then sucked some more, flicking my tongue at her clit, then, slowly, slipped one finger, then another, into her heated tightness. She gasped as my fingers turned upward, gently massaging the para-urethral gland under her spongy G spot for about five minutes. Meanwhile, I licked her...licked her...and licked her some more.

"Uuunngh, Vaaal...honey...you'll make me...ooh...I'll...splash all over you...baby. I can't help it, Vaaal...it jus' cums an'...oooh, Val, it's...yeah, honey...honney, aw' honnneey...lick me, yeah...yeah...yeah...aw', Valllllll. I'm...". Her head suddenly turned up and outward and she froze, except for her hands grasping at her firm tits with desperate, trembling clutches.

I'd heard of "squirting" women, but had always thought it was a pornographic myth. I'd never experienced one who'd actually ejaculated. Rachel later told me that she could even do it without cumming, since the stream fed through her spasming urethra. In any case, a sudden splash hit my face as she had her first true orgasm with me, and I clamped my mouth over her plump, swollen labia, drinking down perhaps a half-cup of her glandular liquid. Without getting too clinical, it tasted like a vegetable version ofher, and I was overwhelmed at receiving such a tasty gift.

"Oohh, Val, I make such a mess!" she gasped, momentarily flushed with embarrassed excitement.

"I can't think of a thing more intimate," I murmured, as I filled my hands with her firm torso and breast flesh on the way up to kissing her deeply.

"Will you...will youfillme now?" she asked, her eyes pleading hungrily.

"With pleasure, little one. But let's go inside...to my bed," I whispered, scooting her wet, round bottom off the table. She took my hand and walked slowly ahead of me into the house, looking back at me nervously as we proceeded to my room. It was as if she were making sure that I was still with her...still wanting her.

At my bedside I lifted off her shirt and unfastened the single button on her wraparound skirt. Both garments joined my robe already on the floor. I enveloped her firm, luscious body with mine and we lost ourselves in a deep, probing kiss as our hands explored the unfamiliar terrain of one another's flesh. Slowly I lowered her to the bed, and her legs clamped around one of my thighs, covering it with her moist slurry as she began a firm, grinding, humping motion. "Gawd, Val, I want to be so good for you. I want to be the best...the best lover you've ever had," she gasped between kisses. "Please let me! I couldn't stand losing you!" she whined in desperation.

"I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you, little darlin'," I gasped, my voice trembling, as she wiggled out from under me and pushed me to my back. My cock was never more proud, erect and pulsing as it was at an angle toward the ceiling. She touched it gently and it jumped, causing a soft whisper of pleasure from her, and she began stroking my full length as I groaned from her feathery touch. My only source of frustration was because I couldn't reach all of her body as she knelt on her knees. I closed my eyes and covered as much of her lovely ass as I could, rubbing softly between her legs and drawing forth more streams of her vaginal liquid as her hands moved more quickly up and down my shaft.

"You are such aman!" she cooed, wrapping my purple glans in her fingers and licking softly at the tip as it emerged from her fist. "Mmmm, you taste so..." and her mouth capped my crown for the first time. "Nnnn, Gawd! I want you everywhere! In my mouth...my pussy...my bottom! I wanna drink your cum!" I just groaned ineffectually as the little blonde angel ministered to me. I tried to pull her thighs up to straddle my face in order to eat her, but she uttered "Mmm-mmm..." in her throat, indicatingno, then pulled off of me to say with a torturous giggle, "...this is for you, sweet Val. If I can't make you cum...somehow...you can't have any more of that!" she teased. Then her luscious mouth recaptured my rod, taking more of me each time she plunged downward. Ten minutes later she'd become tired and pulled off of me, smiling. "Okay, sweetest. We'll see if you can resist this!" she gasped, and straddled me as she jerked evenly on my indefatigable prick. Now facing me, I could grasp her incredible breasts and run my hands up and down her from knees to shoulders. "I've thought for a month how I'd take you the first time...and this is it!" she murmured, leaning down to lick my lips as she placed the tip of my dick between her sopping labia.

"Aahh, Gawwd! Rachel!" I yelled, as she sat on me, her heated inner folds swallowing me to my balls. Then, she pulled upward after the initial plunge with a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

"Oooh, yeah, honey, withmeyou'll cum," she whispered, which made me shudder, since I'd told her that I hadn't done so with her mother. Then she lowered her upper body to me and placed her forearms on either side of my head, pressing her scrumptious breasts against my chest, and began kissing me as she began a rapid-fire screwing onto just the endmost three inches of my cock. After many seconds, then minutes, of this extraordinary pistoning, she began a deep groan in her throat and stopped kissing though continued tonguing me and breathing shallowly into my mouth. I'd never been so fucked so thoroughly –servicedso completely – in my entire life, I thought, as old memories of orgasms began developing in my tired, middle-aged brain.

"Nnngh...shiiit, Rachel, I'm...", I panted.

"Yeah, darlin', it's good...I know," she echoed as she fucked me with rabbit-like thrusts.

"Rach...I'm...I'm gonna...".

"Give it to me...baby," she gasped, as – impossibly – her hips quickened their pace. "Give it to me. Give it to me."

"Awww, Gawwwd, Rachel!" I shouted, as the glowing nerves throbbed from my toes to my groin and the long-dormant seed in my balls erupted from my cock and began splashing like a geyser up into her.

At my first spasm she jammed her tender center down onto me and began sucking inward with muscular movements that I'd previously associated only with her mother. I pumped what seemed like a lifetime of semen into her, and she screamed through her own orgasm as we both lost ourselves in the soft, liquid, slapping rhythms of love. It took minutes for us to stop our thrusting – our moaning – to lapse into a delightful stupor.

"Rach...baby, I...".

"Oooh, sshhhh," she whispered. "I know. You don't have to say a word. I want to remember this always, 'cause you're mine now." Her eyes had a deep, faraway look in them as she moved up to bury her tongue in my mouth and drool sweetly. Doing so broke the contact at our loins and I felt the hot, copious stream of my semen ooze out of her onto my belly as her pussy rested on my stomach. "Allof you!" she emphasized, rising to her knees and scooting down to suck the pools of cum from my navel, then down to once again envelope my cock in her mouth, continuing what was to become an exquisite morning of lovemaking.

Wedidtake a break for lunch...a light salad...over which she told me that she and Denise had argued nearly the entire night after she'd gotten home. "She's a powerful woman, honey," I admitted. "I've never felt as manipulated as I did on Thursday." My sense of discretion precluded my telling her about her mother's poolside fuck with the furniture delivery men the following day.

"I hate to say this about my mother, Val, but she's a slut. Before I was married she had countless affairs with men from the country club. I came home one afternoon – my father was still alive – and I found her screwing the Mayor...in my father's bed! She told me I'd be sorry if I said a word about it. I didn't, of course. I just got closer to Daddy – becoming almost a wife to him – until after college when I met the man I married. Well, Denise approved of the guy, but one day I walked in on she and my husband as they were fucking! In my father's bed again! My divorce was followed by a nervous breakdown and I started seeing a therapist, whom I still see. But I'm stronger now. I even threatened to slap Denise around last night! I refuse to give you up to her!"

I happened to recall that on many afternoons over the past year, when Rachel was apparently teaching at school, I'd seen city-owned cars and limousines making their way slowly past my driveway entrance, up to her house a mile away on the dead-end road. "She's a disturbed woman, Rachel. Physical violence won't change her behavior."

"That's not the worst of it, Val! When we still belonged to the club she was shameless. We were expelled from membership, by the way, because the wives hated the sexual power she had over men. Anyway, she was hot for the new President, Rocky, a young, handsome club management pro who turned out to be a sleaze. Well, I liked him too, a lot. Matter of fact I was obsessed with him and would've doneanythingfor him I was so crazy in love. Then Denise entered the picture. After they'd screwed for a few weeks, they tried to talk me into having a threesome with them. Gawd, Val, it was awful! Sex with my mother, who'd agreed with him to do it! And I was so lonely, confused and horny I...I almost did! I mean, Daddy was gone! Anyway...he hurt me terribly at the end and I had another emotional breakdown. My therapist practically quarantined me. I stopped playing tennis or sunbathing at the club, or entertaining Denise's men friends with my music."

I was appalled at the damage Denise had done to her daughter, and a bit confused about Rachel's continued references to her relationship with her father. "Well, you're safe now, with me," I said, protectively.

"That's why I want to be with you whenever I can, Val," she said, pleadingly. "I can'tlivewith you...for a while...but can I stay some nights? My therapist says I should respect your feelings for your wife, and...".

The phone rang, interrupting her. "Val? This is Denise. I know Rachel's there, so put her on," she demanded, rudely.

"And what if she chooses not to speak with you?" I asked.

"Goddammit, Val! I know you've probably been fucking half the day away! Gimme my daughter!" she slurred, obviously already into her cocktails.

Rachel knew it was Denise on the other end. She took the handset from me and said, "Yes, Mother? No, we just finished lunch. No, I think I'll stay here tonight. Well, if you need all that, then call Carlotta! We pay her for full-time work anyway! I'm staying, Mother! I'll see you in the morning!" I could only imagine how furious this made Denise as her daughter hung up. I noticed a hint of a smile on Rachel's lips as she walked seductively to me in the nude and embraced me. Her soft, full curves filled my arms as she looked up at me. "Can we take a swim now, Daddy...naked...and play in the pool?" she asked in a small, childish voice. This was no child, though. She'd just won a round in the lifelong match with her duplicitous mother, who'd trained her for years in the fine arts of manipulation, I realized, as she walked out to carefully lower her stunning body into the pool. I wondered if their battles had ever been fought over the attention of Denise's husband.

I realized that I was being overly-suspicious. I certainly trusted Rachel and – God knows – hungered to once again to feel the joy of long-forgotten orgasms with this loving young woman. I followed her outside, naked as well, and looked down at her in the shallow end. The water lapped at her puffy pink pussy as she walked slowly through the water, looking up at me. She'd undone her pigtails and her rich, blonde mane hung wetly over her shoulders and down her back as her violet eyes scanned my frame. She placed her hands under her full breasts, rolling their stiff, rosy nipples between her fingers, and she murmured, "You need to have me again, don't you, Daddy. Your thing's getting all hard. Nnnnhh, c'mon, I want us to do it in the pool. I want to cum all over you again."

I began to walk down the broad steps at the shallow end. Her hands on my shins stopped me. "Thought you wanted to play," I said.

"Yeah, but...first I wanta suck you again. Dontcha' want me to suck you? Huh?" she asked, putting on her best wide-eyed, innocent, little-girl look. "C'mon, sit down on the edge and let me be nice to you," she murmured, her eyes flashing devilishly as she sank to her knees on an underwater step. "Nnhn-hnn-hnn," she giggled softly and, smiling, opened her wide mouth and slurped her tongue wetly up the underside of my cock. At its tip she slipped quickly over the glans then, more slowly, engulfed my member 'til it stopped at the back of her mouth. After a deep breath and a few practice swallows, I felt myself gradually sliding down her throat, which was accompanied by a groan from her larynx. My blissful moans echoed each of her groans until I felt as if I'd burst, and she pulled off of me after what must have been fifty slow cycles, trailing streams of mucous and saliva between us. "Mmmm, look at that! What a beautiful cock!" she exclaimed in amazement, as her strong hands jacked me. The crown of my dick was a deep purple, and my aging barb had never looked longer or thicker. Its veins were swollen like thick earthworms just under the skin, and I felt the characteristic numbness in my groin that presages a titanic climax. "I think we're ready to play now, Daddy," she said breathily, as she pulled me to my feet and drew me into the water. "I can tell you really like me," she murmured, leaning over and placing her hands on the edge of the pool. She then mounted one of the underwater steps and raised one leg up to stand on another. I slipped into the water next to her and, looking over one tan shoulder at me as she parted her butt cheeks with one hand, she whispered, "Oh, c'mon, Daddy, you're just like the...oh, never mind...I'm so excited I could scream!"

I was still bothered by herDaddycomments, but that lasted only seconds as I looked down at her perfect, tanned ass. Its pure white strip of skin looked etched...perfectly up her crack and onto her hips...a mute testament to weeks of sunbathing. I slowly played the end of my rod into her dripping cunt. Both of us groaned at first contact. I groaned more at the sheer pleasure of running my hands upward to her small waist and further up to tenderly grasp her pendulous breasts, causing her to back downward onto me. I'd not experienced such a moment since one of the first times my wife and I had made love. It seemed to take a full minute to sink fully into Rachel's tight vagina, bringing from both of us a feral grunt of satisfaction as her insides adapted to my size. "Jeezus!" I gasped, as I took more slow plunges. "So tight, Rach...".

"Awwgh, Gawwd! So...big!" she gasped, enthusiastically. "You...are...perfect! Get...all of me, Daddy...my spot...yeah!...then...all the way...in! Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh...it's so...good!"

The phone rang again inside and I cursed, "Damn!"

"Don't answer it!" she shouted, almost desperately. "You know who it is, Val. To hell with her!" she exclaimed, increasing her backward thrusts at me. At least she was again calling me by name, rather thanDaddy.

I had no intention of answering it, as Rachel's pussy had begun gripping me and she was extremely wet. Even with the noise of the wavelets around our legs in the pool, we could hear her fleshy wet labia sluicing around my fully plunging prong. Soon she placed her hand between our legs, caressing my cock as it slipped in and out, to flick at her clit and gather her juices, which she periodically brought around to rub onto my laboring dick.

"She's a bitch!" I exhorted, "...a wicked, controlling...!" A sudden spasm of pleasure from the girl's vagina wrenched me from my furious state.

Rachel was otherwise focused. "I wantcha' to cum...in my mouth...first." The phone rang again, four times. "I love your taste. Then I'll call Mother...and tell her what...I've done...just to...torture her!"

I was momentarily struck by the abject cruelty of her remark, and could only imagine the profound abuses that had placed this adopted child and her mother at such odds. But of course my attention was elsewhere. My hands were at her hourglass waist, pulling her saddle against me as I bottomed out at her cervix with each thrust. Our loins resounded and carried across the water with aplop, plop, plopas we sped our rhythm and our bodies neared the point of release. "Nnnn...Rach, honey, I'm...".

"I know...baby! Me too! Let me...first, then...cum in...mouth...okay? Okay? Okay...oh, yeah! Yeah! Val...jus' fuck me. Sweetie! I'm...Val...Vaaaaal!" She began to thrash as her pussy tightened on me, stirring the water around us in a froth as I reached forward and plucked roughly at her nipples while levering her tanned body back against my thighs, bent in a half crouch. Then she yelled, expelling all the air in her lungs and tension in her physique. When she'd stopped moaning my hips were still driving into her and I expelled a slight choking sound and froze, on the verge of my own climax.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers
123456...8