Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick knock and she was inside Ben's room clawing to get his pants off. Her dress went to the carpet, her lips to his, tongues playing tag as she reached for his cock. Ben was on her ready to ram his cock deep in her.

"Wait, did you and your husband have sex?"

"Not since this morning."

"Shower after that?'

"Yes."

Ben's face went between her legs.

"As much as I like to fuck you I want to eat your pussy right now."

Ben was good at that, too. The man knew his way around a cunt. DeeAnn had orgasm after orgasm. After the last, one particularly intense one. Ben stopped and shoved his cock into her.

"I guess I should have known, but I didn't know you were a squirter."

DeeAnn was waiting to get fucked, but this was new to her.

"I don't think I know what you mean. Is that bad?"

"No, hell no. It's a good thing. It's been talked about amongst younger generations. You can find it all over the internet, mostly wrong though. Guys think that when a woman cums hard she should quirt out a stream of fluid. What that really is would be piss. I don't want some woman pissing on me or my bed. What it really is, there are two little glands up inside your urethra where the pee comes out. They are like little testicles for women. A small flow of fluid that looks like sperm can come from a small number, about ten percent, of women."

"Did I get any

on you?"

"Well, on my tongue. It's a tiny amount. A few drops. You have to cum hard to do it."

"You did make me cum hard."

"You've probably done it a lot. You just didn't notice with all that goes on down there and the related goo that goes with it."

"So? I'm a squirter?"

"Tasted, tested and approved."

"Fuck me and see if I can do it again."

DeeAnn's trip quick trip to Ben's room lasted four hours. Matt wanted to call but never knew the room number. Panic had set it by the time the key card unlocked the door. On the trip back upstairs DeeAnn wondered what would happen if she ran in to the four men from earlier. Even while was Ben fucking her there were a couple of moments when she wondered how being with the four of them all at once would go.

When DeeAnn got on the elevator a drunken couple were all over each other, him practically fucking the woman up against the wall next to DeeAnn. She was glad to get to her own room. Leakage had become a problem. Partially from the scene in the elevator, but mostly from the several loads Ben managed to send up DeeAnn's married cunt.

DeeAnn was quickly naked and straddling her husband's cock. Her sloppy cunt squishy around it. She came pretty quickly and followed with several more. She liked being fucked as a married woman. While she rode up and down his shaft she told Matt about the couple in the elevator. His cock went in a tiny bit deeper.

Then she revealed the details of the elevator ride and getting finger fucked all the way to the lobby. Matt's dick seemed a little harder.

"It started out like harmless fun and didn't really hurt anything. Ben fucked me right after that anyway."

Matt probably should have jacked off while waiting for her to come home from fucking Ben. He now fired a high pressure load into his bride. DeeAnn was getting off just telling the stories and feeling Matt's dick a little bigger in her than she remembered. Her orgasm from the splattering of his seed sent her pussy into express mode. Her torso weaved around with his cock spurting in her. She fell forward with her hard nipples spiking into his chest.

"Jesus! That was terrific." She moaned as she pressed against his lips and snaked her tongue in his mouth.

Matt felt like he had reclaimed her cunt. DeeAnn's mind was reeling during the kiss. Her thoughts went to the four men in the elevator and the invading fingers in her twat.

They awoke in the morning to a bed full of cum. DeeAnn had really drenched the sheets. Cum was all over them both. DeeAnn was in the shower when her cell phone rang. Matt picked it up thinking it would be Carol or Brenda. It was Ben.

"Hey, Matt. Is DeeAnn right there?"

"In the shower."

"She was kind of needing it when she left here."

"My meetings don't start until ten this morning. I was wondering if she could come see me or if I could come up and fuck her."

"Maybe you should come here. She left for a quick fuck and was gone for four hours. I got pretty worried."

Matt was kicking himself. He could have said no. Maybe he was wanting DeeAnn to fuck Ben. DeeAnn came out of the shower.

"Ben called while you were in there."

"On my cell?"

"Yeah, I answered it for you."

"What's up?"

"His meeting doesn't start until ten. He wanted to come up and fuck you?"

DeeAnn called him back.

"Ben? Sure come on up."

DeeAnn was the aggressor. Fucked Ben even harder than he fucked her. She had to shower again before her and Matt could go out. They caught a late breakfast buffet and drove over to Fremont Street. Matt wished he could forego the next two nights on the strip and hide away in a hotel on Fremont. Maybe get away from Ben altogether. If he called maybe DeeAnn wouldn't answer her phone.

They had lunch at one of the older hotels. The wear and tear was showing and the crowd small. They talked and flirted like a newly married couple. With lunch almost complete DeeAnn let him on her little secret.

"Ben says I am squirter."

DeeAnn tried to explain it to Matt. He seemed to follow the details okay, but expected it was some kind of shit Ben was playing on her.

"You would have to eat me to see it close up. Maybe we should wait until we get home."

"At the least when Ben is not around pounding you full of cum." Matt seemed resigned to his fate.

"Well, Ben is flying home tomorrow after the last seminar. Tonight's going to be the last night. Maybe my last night fertile, too."

They drove home the next afternoon so DeeAnn could catch the last two days of the school week. Some assignments were due. DeeAnn slept most of the way. Matt had fucked her twice the night before and again before they checked out. But not like Ben had fucked her the night before that. DeeAnn had gone to Ben's room to fuck awaiting his wife's call, then showed up with Ben around eleven to spend the night.

DeeAnn had a fire in her that even Ben's big dick couldn't touch. She thought the night might be her most fertile. She couldn't get enough orgasms and cum. Every time Ben would cum in her she'd be moaning about putting a baby in her. When Ben finally caught a nap DeeAnn had her husband fuck her. Matt held up pretty well, but as soon as Matt pulled out Ben was fucking her.

Matt fucked DeeAnn another time that night. Ben shot a load in her three more times and fucked her once right before he left for the last seminar.

"Hey, man. I know it's weird, but thanks for letting me fuck your bride. I hope she gets that baby."

Matt and Ben shook hands. DeeAnn sat on the edge of the bed with her legs apart like she wanted fucked again.

"Shit, I don't know how you did it. That was a lot of fucking and cumming." Matt said looking at DeeAnn's slightly bedraggled look.

"If it makes you feel any better I went through my whole Viagra prescription."

"You asshole!" DeeAnn got up and punched Ben on the arm and laughed. "I thought you liked my pussy."

"I do. That's why I drained my whole pill supply. Going home to my wife isn't going to be easy."

Matt felt a little better. If the guy was going to cheat it wasn't really a contest. Except for the size of Ben's cock Matt didn't feel so much outclassed. Assuming DeeAnn would want to fuck Matt was surprised to get turned down.

"I think I'll just let it be Ben's cum in me for a little while."

Getting dressed for breakfast Matt was surprised to see DeeAnn put on a bright orange g-string, the tiny patch barely covering her shaved pussy.

"It's going to take something to catch all that cum when it starts out of me." DeeAnn smiled. "There's a lot in there."

DeeAnn didn't seem to be trying to be so flashy this time with a button front shirt and mid-thigh shorts. Still no bra. The firmness of her big tits let people know there was a big rack under the fabric although it took a little more imagination than when she was wearing just a t-shirt. Men still looked, but the open mouth stares weren't as frequent.

They had stayed in the hotel for breakfast. The four men from the elevator adventure were at a table nearby. DeeAnn got Matt's attention.

"Those are the four guys from the elevator. The guy second from the left is the one that I let finger fuck me."

Matt turned to look and gave them a little stare down. Finger fuck guy wondered what that was about. Then he recognized DeeAnn. His eyes got big and his jaw dropped. DeeAnn gave him a little wave. You could see the man whisper to the others and watch each man look their way. DeeAnn giggled. Matt gave her a look and shook his head.

The plan was to go back to Fremont Street for their last day. When DeeAnn stood Matt saw that Ben's cum had gotten through the g-string and was now a nice little wet spot showing through her dark green shorts.

"DeeAnn, you've leaked right through your shorts."

She gave a glance down.

"It's Vegas. Women get fucked. Women leak cum."

They had the valet bring the Mercedes. Matt was driving to Fremont Street, looked over at DeeAnn.

"You're going to leak cum on you Grandma Carol's seat."

"You know Grandma. She'll probably licked it off with her tongue."

They spent the day on Fremont. Went out to to eat at a nice restaurant. They were back to the hotel by ten. Matt wanted to fuck DeeAnn.

"Let's wait until we get home. Then you can reclaim your territory. Let Ben's seed be in me a little longer."

DeeAnn seemed sad. She was missing Ben's cock. Her urge to breed seemed to end as her fertility window ran out. Not that she didn't have enough cock and sperm in her to do the job.

When they got back her dad was home from the protest saying it was too weird for him. He told Brenda that her Dad had taken it in the ass in the motor home bedroom from Jedediah while he was trying to eat breakfast in the kitchen area. One drunken militia member fired off an accidental round that resulted in several bullet holes in tents and vehicles during the panic created with them thinking the Feds were moving in on them.

Clint hung in there, because what the hell, he and Jedediah were sucking cock with each other and Jed was poking Clint's asshole on a regular basis. There weren't any of the wives there that didn't have a line outside her tent. A couple of them were sucking cock in a crowd for a while. Anyone wanting pussy was getting it and there were still activists and militia going man-on-man with some of them pairing off as couples. The truth was a far cry from the macho bad-assed mother fuckers image presented to the internet and reporters.

DeeAnn's dad questioned Matt going to her room at bed time even though he knew they had just spent five days in Vegas.

"We got married, Dad. We aren't going to do anything here we didn't do in Las Vegas."

She showed him his mother-in-law's old rings on her finger before closing the door behind her. That was true, except for the Ben part. Matt was glad Ben was back home in Toledo and his cock and cum out of DeeAnn. Matt was overdue for the "claim your wife's pussy back" fuck from DeeAnn. She didn't show any interest.

"I've got school tomorrow. A man's cum is supposed to still be potent in a woman for up to three days. Let's wait until the weekend. I like the idea of Ben's cum maybe active somewhere up inside me while sit in class."

"What about my cum. You are my wife. Vegas is over." Matt was angry.

"It won't hurt you to wait until the weekend."

After the Vegas fuck fest Matt was surprised his new wife suddenly could do without a good fuck after having Ben fuck her time after time. That was it. That cocksucker Ben and his God Damned Viagra. Sure it may be the up to two inches more cock if you got the angle right. And, the damned thing was thick. Matt inwardly called his new wife is a fucking cunt.

DeeAnn didn't want to fuck before school Thursday morning. She looked so much like the high school senior, preferring to walk down to the bus when Matt offered to drive her to school. Grandma Carol wasn't so shy about it. She fucked Matt three times before Brenda and her husband came in for lunch. Neither Matt or Carol felt any guilt about it. Matt did remember the scene that DeeAnn told him to remember if he ever fucked her mother or grandmother again. That scene when DeeAnn first invited Ben to their room to suck his cock. Of course, it went way beyond that.

After lunch Carol went in to town with a hint of fucking some guy she did on a regular basis. It was Brenda's turn to fuck her new son-in-law after sending her husband on to start the afternoon chores without her. She hadn't been able to get to town herself since her husband came home on Tuesday. This being Thursday she was hot with the need to fuck somebody. Matt's nice cock was as big as any she had experienced in the past so she had him cum in her while she rode his cock and again with him between her legs.

Two hours later Matt was on the porch watching his snotty little bitch of a wife walk up the lane from the bus. He felt no regrets whatsoever in partaking in the pool of family pussy most of the day. Three times with Carol and twice with Brenda still didn't match up to the fuckings DeeAnn had taken from Ben.

The young couple sat and talked on the porch for a while. How was school and the things they had done in Vegas ... and the wedding, but no mention of Ben and his Viagra powered cock.

"I wanted to ask you a couple of things." Ben hesitated.

DeeAnn looked at him as if you could ask anything he wanted.

"That baby you were trying to conceive. Do you really want a baby."

"We were in Vegas. We agreed if it happened it happened. But, I think I really did want impregnated."

"Then you brought Ben into it. Did you really just intend to suck his cock to make me jealous or had you planned to fuck him all along?"

"It was just suck his cock until I saw the damned thing. My brain kept saying no, but my pussy was saying yes, especially after he talked his way into eating my cunt. Getting the head in me turned on the fire that I wanted him to fuck me. After that him cumming in me was mandatory. There was no way I could hold that much cock and not letting him have a chance of knocking me up. I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. It's something that's going to stay with me forever in my heart ... well, not my heart. But, you know what I mean.

"You didn't care if he got you pregnant?"

"Not really. Not at that time. Actually not now either."

"This is stupid to ask. I think I know the answer. Do you want the baby to be Ben's?"

"What we said. Throw things to luck. If I get pregnant now it would be okay. If not I'd go on the pill and we would wait for children later. Now, if I'm pregnant now I think I want it to be Ben's. Then the next ones would be ours. Just you and me."

DeeAnn gave him a wet kiss and squeezed his cock, then went inside to get a snack. They didn't fuck that night either. Neither did she suspect that mom and grandma were both carrying Matt's cum in their pussies. The next day was the same as he watched her walk to the bus to go to school. Also the same was Carol wanting to fuck in the morning and Brenda taking his cock after lunch.

DeeAnn wore her wedding rings to school. The boys noticed and the girls were jealous although none had met Matt. They sat together again on the porch, the still high school senior's big tits heaving against her blouse as she caught her breath from the walk up the lane. At least she wore a bra to school and Matt assumed she wore panties or at least a g-string over her shaved snatch. She had worn skirts the two days as opposed to the other days Matt knew her to go to class in jeans.

Talk came around to sex. Matt was fine thanks to Carol and Brenda, but wondered about DeeAnn's quick reversal.

"We just stopped having sex. Is that the way it's going to be?" Matt's tone was ominous.

"I don't know. If I am having Ben's baby I feel like I'd be cheating on him. But, I do want to fuck you. Tonight I'll suck your cock."

"Isn't you sucking cock how all this started?"

"Sorry, I thought I could quit. We've been over this. Let's don't make it a fight. It's not easy on me either. I can't get Ben's cock out of my mind or my fingers off myself."

"You've been fingering yourself?"

"Just my clit and a little bit inside my pussy with a finger. It's not like I'm jamming my fist in there."

"When is this?"

"After we go to bed I think of Ben. I get myself off a few times while you are sleeping. At school I think about his cock fucking me and need a couple of orgasms between classes. I hit the bathroom and frig my clit. You know I cum fast so I can orgasm a couple of times during the break. That's why I was wearing skirts ... easy access. And, on the bus when the others leave at their stop I get by myself and let a couple of fingers in me bring me off with the bumpy bus ride."

"Then you aren't fucking me, but you are getting off?"

"Yes, I guess so. I don't know why I need it so badly but don't want you to fuck me. It must some hormones from the baby. I know it's Ben's baby in me. How could it not be?"

"Okay, that's it. In our bed, on the bus, at school? But, no fucking Matt, me? Your husband?"

"Well ... in the car coming back from Vegas."

"Vegas! I thought you slept all the way home."

"No, I sort of had my back to you faking it. I was rubbing my clit and missing Ben. I knew he was back in Toledo with his wife and family. I was missing him fucking me so much I was fingering my clit and having little orgasms. I was afraid you would catch me, but you didn't say anything. I thought you knew?"

"Jesus Fucking Christ, DeeAnn. I thought you were sleeping."

She couldn't help let out a little smile and then a giggle.

"Maybe someone needs his cock sucked right now."

She playfully got up and raced him to their bedroom. Matt didn't care if she could taste her Mom's cunt on his dick. If she did she didn't mentionedit. Just gave him one hell of a blowjob. Huge smile, flashes of sparkle in her eyes, her blouse and bra off with those big tits bouncing off his chest as he bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Matt caught her off guard causing a little cum to bubble out of her nose before she could swallow all of his load. She didn't ask Matt to return the favor. Pulling a shirt over her head and now braless she stopped at the door and pointed at him. The quick stop made her big tits jiggle.

"Later I'm sucking your cock again. Then you'll do me. I'll show you why I'm a squirter. You're going to like it."

Matt lay thinking on the bed about everything new his wife had told him that afternoon. Then dropped off to sleep. He was awakened for dinner by his little slut of a bride lifting her shirt and smothering him with her big tits and finally a nipple in his mouth. Fucking her or not, this was working out pretty good.

Every time DeeAnn would go to the bathroom or be out of sight a few minutes from everyone Matt would wonder if she was working that clit to an orgasm. Each time she would return it would be with a shy smile on her face.

After that promised bedtime blowjob Matt was between DeeAnn's legs running his tongue up her slit and sucking her clit. She had a couple of quivering orgasms.

"Matt??"

"What??"

Do you remember what I said when my shorts were wet from leakage in Vegas?"

"Yeah ... on Fremont Street ... something like women get fucked in Vegas and cum runs out of them in Vegas?"

"Did you see some of the looks I got?"

"Maybe a couple of times."

"It was a lot. It was kind of funny that they would look from my wet crotch to my face and then at you like it was your cum leaking out, not knowing about Ben fucking me."

1...456789