Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theory there on DeeAnn's part was that if she got pregnant during the honeymoon it was meant to be. If not they would wait to see how the marriage worked out and go for kids after five years or so. The new bride wasn't so crazy about being a teen mom but the woman inside her made her want to be a mother. If it was now, so be it.

DeeAnn's phone rang.

"Hello, Mom?"

"Hi, Honey. You married yet? Did he give you a good fucking?"

"God, Mom. Where are you? Where's Dad? Does he know? Yes, I'm married."

"Your father has gone to join Grandpa. The foreman is going to stay on the ranch since Dad's got Jedediah up there to keep him entertained, if you know what I mean."

"I know, Mom. Where are you?"

"I'm in town. One of my boyfriend's wife is out of town for a few days. I'll probably spend the weekend, or at least until he has to go to work. If you need me just call my cell or call Grandma. Now let me talk to my new son-in-law."

DeeAnn handed Matt the phone. DeeAnn muttered "Slut" under her breath.

"Hi?"

"Hey son-in-law. Did you fuck my little girl strong and hard?"

"Um ... yes. What should I call you now??"

"Well, it sure as hell isn't going to be Mom. You call me Brenda. When your aren't fucking your little wife and I get you off to myself you calling me Mom would be kind of awkward. I wouldn't mind another afternoon of you eating my pussy and fucking me silly. You be good now."

Matt handed the phone back to DeeAnn.

"Mom?? ... Mom??"

She looked at Matt.

"I guess she hung up. What did she say?"

"She said to call her Brenda."

DeeAnn wanted to get out under the lights and see the hotels and casinos. She put back on the dress she married in. Matt went to jeans and t-shirt. He was going to need some rest to make this a wedding night. No underwear on his wife again was affecting his prick. They found a spot for dinner and ordered from the top of the menu and charged it to Grandma.

Matt ordered the coke and rum and coke, switching with DeeAnn so she had the one with alcohol. Taking the time to get the meal order on a Saturday night and the size of the meal led to DeeAnn drinking five rum and cokes. By 3:00 A.M. she had showed a lot of herself to other people with her laughing, dancing, and flaunting her body. Five rum drinks were definitely over her capacity.

Back in the room DeeAnn passed out before Matt got to fuck her. The actions that gave him a hardon now left him a bit flustered. He thought about fucking her passed out drunk or jacking off on her tits. When one couple has a drinker and a non-drinker it gets boring for the non-drinker. Matt needed to keep sober to keep his new bride under control. Some of the flirty dancing with other men might have ended up with the guy fucking DeeAnn if Matt was drunk enough to let curiosity about another man's cock in her be blurred by alcohol.

By ten o'clock in the morning Matt was sitting up by the bed watching his new wife sleep. The moment her body stirred she wanted to fuck and Matt was ready. He plunged his cock hard into her causing her to squeal in delight, his hard thrusting causing orgasm after orgasm in her hair-triggered cunt. She pulled his ass to get his cock deep into her. His seed spurted into her causing a screaming orgasm from the young high school senior.

She pulled his face to her to kiss him. In a little girl pouty face voice she asked, "Do you think you made me a Mommy?"

"Jesus Christ!" He thought to himself. It was like she was defying God with her uterus. Her Mormon upbringing said, "Breed, breed, breed."

At twenty-two for Matt figured being a father wouldn't be too bad. But her mother and grandmother had married at eighteen and both dropped one kid after another out of their cunts. Even though DeeAnn said they would risk one fertile period before she went on the pill could he trust her to take them? DNA and tradition seemed to make them happiest while they were knocked up.

DeeAnn got up to go shower. Matt knew if he joined her he would end up fucking her and adding his sperm to what he had already planted earlier. When the water sound stopped he thought he would go in to shower while she dressed. Instead he found her shaving her pussy. It was almost funny seeing her trying to push her cunt mound out to make it easier to shave while reaching around he bid tits. Her nipples got harder as the sharp blade glided over the soft pussy lips. She turned the water back on to rinse the soap and stubble from her smooth little mound.

Dried off with the towel she looked at her new husband with mischief in her eyes.

"Want to feel how smooth I am?"

Matt put his hands between her legs. She was certainly smooth. She was also a little sticky as she obviously had made no effort to get any of the cum from inside her.

"I didn't mean with you hand. I meant with your tongue."

DeeAnn laughed and raced to the bed. Maybe he should get her off rather than fuck her. One or the other was going to have to happen. She looked so young with her spread legs exposing her bald cunt if you didn't look at the D-Cups sticking up from her chest. No wonder the old Prophets married the young brides.

He got on the bed with her, kissing her pubic mound then on down to her just shaved pussy. Kissing the smooth lips had her ready to cum and putting his tongue in he slit would set her off in merely seconds. A mixture of her juices and his cum was already a puddle at the bottom of her slit. He looked right into her eyes, lapped up from the fluids, and latched onto her clit. He didn't let up until she had cum on his tongue several times and laid calmly as he licked slowly.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Oh, I'm ready to fuck you, but I needed to shower and I need to get something to eat other than pussy."

"Whatever you get it's not going to taste as good."

"I know that, my little bride."

Her kissed her three times really fast right on her clit causing her to lurch to grab his hair or ears. Escaping to the bathroom Matt spent time in the shower soaping up and thinking about being a father. It seemed a strange action with a willing wife in the next room, but Matt shot a load against the shower wall.

Returning from the bathroom Matt found DeeAnn asleep with one hand across her stomach, legs wide open, girl juices moistening her slit. She was making little murmuring noises and wiggling her hips slightly. Even asleep she dreamed about getting cock in her. He started to call her name, but opted to kiss away her cream instead.

"Matt! You scared me!"

Matt laughed.

"It's not funny. I dreamed I was naked and a bunch of men where in the room naked with me. I kept trying find you to fuck me, but the men kept putting there cocks right at my pussy until I would push them away."

"From where I stood it looked like you were fucking them the way you were moving you hips."

Matt laughed again.

"Okay, maybe I did let them put just the head in, but I was trying to find you."

Suddenly it wasn't funny to Matt. Her mom and grandma couldn't get enough cock and his wife dreams of a room full of naked men.

DeeAnn looked embarrassed after revealing her dream. She put on a t-shirt and shorts. No bra or undies. The shorts rode a little into her cunt, but Matt figured, What the hell, it's Vegas and their honeymoon. Most guys would be staring at her rack anyway. Matt was glad to get her out of the hotel room and onto the sidewalks.

"Where do you want to eat."

"I don't care. Somewhere where you can get me a drink." DeeAnn hung on his arm.

Maybe the alcohol from getting her drunk would help with her with not getting pregnant. Not that women didn't get drunk and become pregnant all the time. Matt picked Southwest food. DeeAnn wanted that first Rum & Coke. The crowd wasn't too bad for a Sunday afternoon. By the time the food came DeeAnn had her first refill. By the end of the meal she had finished her third. She scooted close to Matt and looked up at his face and kissed him.

"God. I really, really, really need to cum."

She grabbed Matt's cock through his pants.

"I shouldn't have worn the fucking tight shorts. With a dress you could finger fuck me. Or, I could finger fuck me."

DeeAnn laughed. Her speech was getting slurred. Matt steered her back to the hotel. Maybe he should fuck her. She was certainly in heat to get fucked. He wondered if an egg was in position to get impregnated or if he already had.

DeeAnn got distracted by the shops in the lobby. She looked at swimsuits and picked out a two piece that wasn't to skimpy, but anything on the rack was going to show off DeeAnn's boobs and tight ass.

"Let them look." Was Matt's thought. "Let her show them what he was fucking. Hey! It's Las Vegas!"

Grandma's credit card came out again to pay for the bikini and a cover up. She changed in the store. The clerk gave her a bag for her shorts and shirt. Matt bought swim trunks, but opted to leave on his T-shirt. When DeeAnn came out wearing the bikini Matt had second thoughts. The top exposed a lot of tit and the bottoms rode in her hairless slit leaving a nice camel toe for all to see.

All eyes were on her as soon as she walked from the hotel. DeeAnn picked out a table near the pool and sat down. She made Matt get her a drink. He came back with a rum and coke for her and soda for himself. Maybe she needed the drink to handle all the stares. What would people think if they knew she was the grand daughter of the old Mormon at the BLM protest?

The newlyweds got into the water. The water made DeeAnn's little suit looked glued to her body. It made her look like all tit, nipples, and cunt slit. Women were elbowing husbands and boyfriends for staring. And, a couple of women were elbowing their woman partners.

When they left the water DeeAnn wanted another rum drink. The waiters were busy so DeeAnn whined for Matt to go to the bar. When he came back a couple of young studs were standing talking to her at the table. DeeAnn had her hand screening her eyes from the sun making her tits all that much bigger. Matt didn't hear what was being said. The guys left as he approached.

"What did those guys want?" Matt sounded a bit annoyed.

"Oh, they wanted to know if we were married."

"Well, they can see your wedding rings."

"They were just flirting and it was fun to flirt back a little."

Matt settled in beside her, staking his claim on his wife. When the drink ran out and she wanted another he insisted on waiting on the bar employee to come take their order. DeeAnn managed to move around and make herself noticeable as if she weren't already. When the next drink was empty there was no bar employee at the pool. DeeAnn begged for Matt to go to the bar for another rum and coke for her. Relenting, he was hoping there wouldn't be a wait, but was aggravated by the long line placing orders.

Much to his surprise he returned and did not find his bride surrounded by guys with hardons staring at her tits.

"Where's all you men friends? Not losing your appeal already, are you?" Matt hated his own sarcastic tone.

"No. See that man over there watching us on the foot of the lounge chair?"

"Yeah? What about him?"

"He came over to talk. Knelt right down on one knee in front of me."

"What did he say?"

"It's kind of embarrassing. He said that he like the way my suit stuck in my pussy and asked me if I shaved it."

"I hope you told him to fuck off." Matt was feeling the jealousy now.

"Well, he already asked so I told him I had just started shaving it. Then he told me he was from Toledo. He has a wife and kids. Here for a seminar in the hotel tomorrow. Comes in early to avoid the crowd. I told him my name and that you are my husband, and that was pretty much it."

Matt didn't say anything.

"Oh, my God! You're jealous, aren't you?"

Matt just looked at her, wanting to cry or maybe slap her.

"You don't think I'm jealous of you fucking my Mom and Grandma and you are jealous of me talking to a stranger? Maybe I should just go over there and suck his cock. See how you like it."

"I fucked your grandma before I ever met you and your mom would have raped me if I hadn't fucked her. You are the one that said it was alright as long as I kept up with you."

"So, you don't like it? Maybe the next time you fuck one of them you should have the image of me sucking the guy's cock in your mind."

Matt started to protest.

"Give me the spare room key. I'm going to give it to him and have him meet us in fifteen minutes."

DeeAnn put out her hand for the key, then snatched it from Matt's hand. She went over to the man she just met as Ben. Ben's head snapped around towards Matt when she handed him the key. DeeAnn returned to Matt and gathered up their stuff.

"I told him to come up in fifteen minutes and all I would do was suck his cock."

The elevator ride was tense. When Matt unlocked the door to their room DeeAnn brushed past him. She smoothed the sheet and blankets over the king size bed. She sat on the bed and Matt sat in the chair, them just looking at each other.

Matt hoped this Ben would think it was a joke and not show up. The lock beeped and the door open. The closer made the door slam as Ben cleared the hallway by the bathroom.

"Nice hotel room. Honeymoon Suite, huh?"

"Kind of a Honeymoon Suite. My grandmother wanted us to have an upgrade."

"I think I like your grandmother."

"Oh, I'm sure you would." DeeAnn giggled.

Ben introduced himself.

"Matt. I'm her husband."

"Pretty wife. New marriage, and it is Vegas. I hear this is some payback or score to settle. What did you do?"

"He knows!" DeeAnn cut the conversation short.

She gave Matt a defiant look and motioned Ben to the foot of the bed where she sat in front of him still in her bikini.

"So, how do we do this?" Ben questioned. "Pants down at the ankles, pants off, or strip altogether?"

"Might as well strip down altogether. No sense in sending you laundry home to your wife with cum stains on it."

DeeAnn stared back at Matt as Ben undressed. Turning back to Ben DeeAnn blushed as she realized there was a little size bonus with the cock before her.

"Oh, Shit!" Was Matt's thought. "He's got me by an inch and it's thicker. Matt knew DeeAnn had boyfriends and never mentioned size. Matt at about seven inches wasn't used to being out gunned."

DeeAnn let out a little gasp. Matt knew from that this was probably going to be the biggest she had ever touched. But, she hadn't touched it yet. Time froze for Matt, and for the couple at the bed. The DeeAnn reached out and stroked it a few times, admiring the length and girth, and the bulging veins. Matt's cock was nice, but pretty smooth.

DeeAnn put her mouth over the head and pushed down a couple of inches on the shaft. The width and veins felt good between her lips. She forgot about Matt and began sucking Ben's cock. Matt wasn't forgetting. He couldn't take his eyes of his wife and incredulously couldn't believe what he was watching. He felt sick to his stomach while his new wife was thinking of getting Ben's cum into hers.

She wanted it to last. Didn't want it to end too soon. She wanted a long scene to play out in his mind if he ever dared to fuck her Mom or Grandma Carol ever again. Ben was holding back pretty well. Maybe not from his own wife, but certainly not his first blow job. Matt was cursing himself. Why was this making him hard?

DeeAnn was getting precum. It tasted nice, but she didn't want a load down her throat just yet. Suddenly she wanted her boobs free. She reached behind her back and untied the bikini top letting her tits spill from the cups. Ben caught the flimsy material and tossed it on the bed. Ben reached for her nipples and then fondled the D-Cups in his hands he had lusted after at the pool.

DeeAnn heard Matt start to come out of the chair. One arm waved for him to stay away while the other held Ben's dick while her mouth plunged up and down on his shaft. Ben gave Matt a pleased looked and continued to work over DeeAnn's boobs. It got to DeeAnn. Matt knew the sound. Ben had made the young bride cum by teasing her sensitive nipples and squeezing her tits. With DeeAnn's pattern of cumming easily he got her off several times while she still sucked Ben's cock.

Ben made the next noise. Matt felt relief as he knew the end was near. This stranger, this man from Toledo was about to send cum down her throat. DeeAnn sensed it, too. No reason to hold him back. That wasn't going to happen. Ben's neck bent back and he grunted. DeeAnn took the entire flood into her mouth. Still not swallowing she enjoyed the taste and texture.

Ben looked down at DeeAnn. She showed him his cum in her mouth. Then knelt in front of Matt to show it to him. Satisfied Matt would never forget the moment she swallowed the load and turned to Ben.

"You need to get out of here. I really need to get fucked."

She started to pull Matt up from the chair. Ben paused.

"I hoped to get to see that shaved pussy. Maybe even get a little taste."

DeeAnn sort of left Matt half standing, half seated.

"Sort of I showed me mine, show me yours? Guess that wouldn't hurt." DeeAnn shrugged her shoulders.

Matt started to stand up. DeeAnn pointed at him to sit. She untied her bottoms and laid back on the bed, legs apart.

"Look, don't touch. Then get out."

DeeAnn had an impish look on her face. Ben moved closer, in line with Matt to get a straight on view. Ben leaned over. Matt's view was right past his ear. DeeAnn's pussy was slightly parted. Her juices trickled down between her outer lips. Now, less that a foot away Ben was getting a close look at the young girl's feminine charms. Again, time seemed to freeze in the moment.

Ben leaned forward and kissed right in the middle of her slit. Not a sound was made but for a soft groan from DeeAnn. Ben held the kiss against her bare pussy. Matt shifted in the chair not sure whether he was trying to stop what was happening or get a better look. DeeAnn waved for him to be still. Ben's tongue worked the length of her slit, lapping up her moisture.

"Oh, fuck, but I need to cum. Just once then you have to leave so I can fuck my husband."

DeeAnn moved up and turned on the bed so there was room for Ben with her. Ben hadn't put his clothes on so they were both naked. DeeAnn opened her legs for him. The stranger kissed up her pussy slit and sucked her clit between his teeth. DeeAnn pulled his hair, forcing his face against her cunt. Then she started to cum. But, she didn't make him quit and get out. Forty-Five minutes later Ben was still eating pussy. DeeAnn was still having an orgasm about once every couple of minutes. Matt was more mad at Ben for not leaving that he was at his wife for letting him have a go at her.

Finally DeeAnn's arms flew out to her sides and her legs flopped obscenely open. Ben had finally broken the bronco. DeeAnn tried to talk, but the sound was more of a squeak as she struggle to get air back in her lungs.

"You need to go now before I end up letting you fuck me."

To Matt's dismay both he and Ben saw an opening ... "before I let you fuck me?"

"What about this?"

Ben pointed to his hard cock. It looked bigger now. What was previously almost an inch more than Matt was looking more like an inch ... or two! He was resting on his back, dick straight in the air. DeeAnn put her mouth down over it and start to suck. Her wet, naked pussy was aimed right at Matt. Matt considered joining in, but didn't want his nose at her asshole, new bride, or not.

"Before I blow I wouldn't mind feeling my cock in that newly married little pussy of yours."

DeeAnn kept sucking. Then after a few minutes stopped. This could really put Matt on notice about him fucking Mom and Grandma Carol. She turned to sit on the bed where she could see both the stranger and her new bridegroom. She looked down at her Grandma Carol's wedding bands on her finger. Her hand was still wrapped around Ben's cock.

123456...9