Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you still fuck other guys?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. But, I couldn't promise. You'd have to trust me. We just need to get out of here."

"We don't have any money. Your family doesn't pay us. We kind of live here and help with chores."

"I'll ask Grandma if she can give us some money."

"All I have is that old truck with a beat up camper on it and a couple of changes of clothes."

Matt knew she wanted him away from fucking Brenda and Carol. That may be what drove all the cheating and anger. She said it was alright. Maybe somewhere else she could be faithful.

"We could stay in your camper while you found work. You've never tried to fuck me in there."

"We'd still need cash."

Grandma Carol said she would help them if they gave it another two months and got along with each other at the ranch. Her first hope was they would stay on the ranch. The second and most important, she didn't want to give up fucking youthful Matt.

Things were good. The newlywed in them was back. Even fucking in Matt's truck camper a few times. Matt nailed Carol a few times, but mostly it was Brenda. DeeAnn's mom needed the cock. They started doing chores together, fucking when they got out of site. The sex was more about passion. Brenda told Matt that she loved him more than as a son-in-law. DeeAnn was fingering herself sometimes at night. Her mother was fucking Matt.

The attitude between mother and daughter changed, becoming more argumentative. DeeAnn hated her Mom fucking her husband. She'd see it every day, not knowing about the times she didn't know about it. It was Brenda and Matt that were more the honeymooners now. Carol noticed. She was getting her cock in town, trying to stay out of her granddaughter's marriage problems.

Then that period DeeAnn missed caught up with her. She started vomiting in the mornings. Next time in town DeeAnn bought the kit.

PREGNANT. Oh shit!

She was reluctant to tell Matt. Matt was waiting for this to happen.

"Honey, we are going to have a baby. You've knocked me up. I'm preggers."

"You are partly right. You are knocked up. But, let's study the facts."

"The facts? What facts? It's your baby!"

"No, it is not." Matt was firm in his response.

"Well, fuck you. Don't tell me it's not your baby. Remember, Ben is sterile. Had his swimmers snipped. You made a big enough deal of it."

"I counted your pills, DeeAnn. You didn't take them for a month. You were fertile the week you spent with Ben. Not when you were with me. Then you went back on your pills. You are puking now because you got pregnant when you were with Ben."

"But, he's fucking sterile. He can't get me pregnant."

"You were with him in Salt Lake. It couldn't have been me."

"Fuck you. It's your baby!" DeeAnn didn't care how loud she was getting.

"Don't think so, DeeAnn. Remember that old Mormon you fucked to get Ben that account when you still thought Ben could give you his baby?"

"Fuck you. That guy was at least seventy."

"Yes, and so are his testicles, but that doesn't mean they don't have sperm in them. Maybe not as many as a younger man, but enough to knock you up, DeeAnn. You're having an old Mormon's baby."

"No! Fuck you. That can't be happening."

DeeAnn cried. She cried for the next two weeks. She started making plans to me a mother. Only not with Matt or Ben or even the old boyfriend. She was knocked up by an old man. DeeAnn was having a geezer baby. Things could be fucking wrong with it. She hugged her tummy, promising to love her child.

A few days later Brenda and Matt went into town together. DeeAnn threw a fit. Blamed it on hormones.

Matt and her mother weren't gone that long. If he fucked her it wasn't for long. Why pay for a motel while he was fucking her at the ranch? The pair seemed almost giddy, Matt even kissing Brenda when her Dad could see.

The next morning Matt and Brenda weren't around for breakfast. DeeAnn's dad looked for them around the ranch while DeeAnn double checked the house. Matt's old truck was burning in the field behind the barn. Brenda's Lexus was gone. There was a note on the dining room table.

"Dad, I took ranch money from the account. I've been here for years. I think you owe me. DeeAnn, Divorce papers attached. Good luck with your baby. Love, Brenda"

Matt and Brenda were in Colorado by the time they found the note. Clinton called the bank. Half a million dollars taken out the day before. Brenda said it was to buy cattle. Maybe Clinton shouldn't have put her name on the account.

The Lexus was smooth on the Interstate. Matt had never driven it before. Brenda liked to watch him drive, someone early twenties sweeping a forty something off her feet. Brenda couldn't wait to live in the Florida Keys. With the money it would be life on the beach and a small shack somewhere near the shore.

The only step remaining in their plan was to sell the Lexus to one of those dealers that will buy your car if you decided not trade. Then a long bus ride to the Keys to buy a couple of scooters to get around unlicensed. They couldn't be found. They wouldn't marry, but honeymoon the rest of their lives. If they married would in make DeeAnn's geezer baby his grandchild as well as Brenda's?

Brenda move a little closer and lowered her head into Matt's lap.

It looked like it was going to be a nice day in Colorado. Brenda would want to stop early at a motel.

***************

1...456789