Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. You're so handsome and funny. If there's anything I can do to help, I will."

"Will you help me get over Bella?"

"I will."

Marco smiled and leaned down, kissing her. She kissed him back, slipping her tongue in his mouth. She took the hand that was rubbing his crotch and slipping them into his shorts, grabbing his cock. "God, I knew you were big, but that's enormous," she told him, breaking from the kiss. She was stroking her hand all the way up and down his shaft.

"It's ten inches, in case you were wondering," Marco replied. "Not many girls can handle it. Bella couldn't."

"I'm sure I can handle it," she declared. She was stroking his cock even faster now, but Marco grabbed her hand and pulled her off of his cock.

"I want you, but not here. Let's go someplace a little more intimate," Marco told her, standing up and pulling her up with him. He kissed her as he did, grabbing both of her ass cheeks and squeezing them. "You're so incredibly sexy. Much more than Bella."

Tracy giggled. "I know I am," she told him as they headed off to his room.

Part 7: Shelly gets ready

Bella stood in front of Shelly as she tried on her new lingerie. Shelly was covering up the crotch less part of her panties with one of her hands.

"Stop covering yourself up. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before," she told Shelly. She was wearing her own version of Shelly's lingerie, except hers was red instead of black.

"It's even more embarrassing than being naked..." she replied as she reluctantly removed her hand.

"He's gonna love it. Now, let's have some fun while we wait for daddy," she said, grabbing Shelly by the waist and kissing her. She reached down and started fingering Shelly's pussy getting a few moans from her. Shelly reached down and fingering Bella as well. After a few minutes of this Bella broke from the kiss and sat down on the bed. "You're gonna learn how to eat pussy today, girl," she told her, spreading her legs wide.

Shelly walked up to her and kneeled down in front of her. She began slowly licking her pussy and Bella held her face down between her legs.

"Lick my clit," she told her, grinding her hips into Shelly's face. Shelly complied and began licking her clit slowly. Bella cooed as she did and ran her fingers through her hair again. "Faster," she commanded her and Shelly began licking faster.

"Does it feel good," Shelly asked, stopping her licking.

"Don't stop," Bella replied, shoving her face back into her crotch. "And yes it feels good. Those cock sucking skills daddy taught you are putting in work. Don't forget to use your fingers."

Shelly smiled and continued licking before inserting a few fingers in Bella's dripping pussy. She mimicked what Marco and Bella did to her and rubbed Bella's precious g-spot, which made her moan loudly.

"Good girl. You'll make an excellent cunt eater, slut," Bella said, squeezing her legs around Shelly's head. Shelly moaned into Bella's pussy, furiously licking her clit and rubbing her g-spot, and it wasn't long after that Bella came, squirting all over Shelly's face. Streams of fluid shot from Bella's pussy and Shelly happily drank it all up. Bella's moans of pleasure made Shelly's own pussy moisten and she took her free hand and started playing with herself.

"Mmm... not bad for your first time, but you were right. It doesn't compare to how daddy eats me out," she told her, loosening the grip of her legs. Shelly's face was coated with Bella's juices and her makeup was running. Bella laid back on the bed and gestured for Shelly to climb on top of her, which she hurriedly did, sixty-nine'ing her. "We have a few hours before daddy gets here. He should be dealing with that Tracy bitch right now. Let's enjoy ourselves while we wait."

"Mhm..." Shelly replied, before burying her face in Bella's pussy.

Part 8: Marco owns Tracy

Marco was rubbing Tracy's breasts as they kissed. They had made their way back to his room. She had resumed stroking Marco's cock.

"I want that big black cock of yours, baby," Tracy told him, breaking from the kiss. Her eyes were full of lust as she said the words.

"I can tell," he replied smirking. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, causing her to fall to her knees. She pulled down his shorts, freeing his cock. Once freed his cock bounced around, hitting her in the face, though she didn't seem to mind.

"God damn that's a huge cock. It's the biggest one I've ever seen," she told him, stroking it.

"Put those pretty lips of yours on my cock," he commanded her, looking down at her, and she obeyed, kissing the head.

"I don't normally give blowjobs. I just need to try this cock," she said, kissing the head a few more times. She put the head in her mouth and began slowly sucking.

"Use your tongue," he told her and she began licking his head with her tongue. "Faster," he continued, and she started licking faster.

"Does that feel good, baby," she asked.

"Take more of it in your mouth," he told her. She nodded and took more of his cock to around 6 inches before gagging. "I can tell you don't give too many blowjobs."

"You're actually the second guy I've given one to."

"I see. Don't worry, I have time," he replied, before grabbing her head and shoving her head on his cock again. He held her head until she gagged again. He continued until she could take 8 inches. Her makeup was smearing from the tears she made from taking his cock down her throat several times. "You're doing great," he said, before shoving his cock back in her mouth. They continued this for several minutes.

"My jaw's getting sore," she said pulling his cock out of her mouth.

"You're gonna take all my cock, bitch," he growled, startling her. He shoved her back on his cock until she gagged again.

"W-what do you think you're doing?!" she asked, gasping for air.

"Shut up, bitch. I can tell whoever's fucking you isn't doing it right. I'm gonna fix that," he replied, slapping her in the face with his cock, which left a red mark on her face.

"I don't like being treated like this!"

"You do. Your cunt's dripping wet," he told her, slapping her face with his cock again. He moved his foot and started rubbing between her legs. He was right. She was soaking.

"No one treats me like this, you damned nigger!"

"That's because no one knows how to treat sluts like you. I'm gonna tame you, bitch," he replied, before shoving his cock in her. He got his cock to the 9th inches before she started gagging, and he held her head there extra-long before pulling it off.

"I hate this," she told him, but she made no attempt to free herself.

"Don't lie, bitch. You like being treated like shit, don't you," he asked her, slapping her face with cock don't you.

"Yes...-No! Of course not," she replied. He held her head in front of his cock and she tried to lick it but was just out of reach.

"You like being abused, don't you?"

"Yes..." she whispered. "Of course not! You should be lucky I'm letting a nigger like you even near me."

"Uh huh. We both know you like it," he said slapping her face again. "Suck my cock, bitch," continued putting his cock on her lips.

"Fuck you," she said, and started licking his cock again. He thrust all the way this time, shoving his cock all the way down her throat, and pulling out again. Tears were running down her face.

"I can spot stupid whores like you like who love to be abused a mile away," he told her, dangling his cock in front of her mouth.

"Put it back in," she replied, sticking out her tongue.

"Don't give me orders, bitch," he told her, smacking her again.

"Please fuck my mouth," she said to him.

"Not good enough."

"Use my dirty white mouth to get yourself off."

"You address me as master, bitch."

"Please use my dirty white mouth, master."

Marco grinned and shoved his cock down her throat again. She gagged but Marco didn't stop and kept fucking her mouth. Tracy was fingering herself as her mouth was being used for Marco's pleasure.

"You sure are a shitty cocksucker," he told her, now using both hands to fuck her mouth. She moaned on his cock and kept playing with herself. Marco didn't announce himself as he came buckets down her throat. His cum was deposited directly into her stomach. He was still cumming when he pulled out of her throat, some getting on her tongue and the rest getting on her face. "You look much better like that," he said, smirking at her and rubbing his cum all around her face with his cock. "Pull those fat tits of yours out, bitch."

Tracy obeyed and pulled her dress down, revealing her massive breasts. She was breathing heavily after having her face fucked by Marco.

"God damn you have some huge tits. I'm gonna start calling you cow. Wrap those udders of yours around my cock, cow."

"I'm not a cow!" Tracy exclaimed, but was staring at Marco's now hardened again cock intently. Her pussy moistened even more when he called her a cow.

"Yes, you are. I didn't ask, cow. If you want more of my cock you'll do as I say."

"Don't think you'll get away with treating me like this," she told him, before wrapping his cock with her breasts. She stared up at him as she began slowly moving her breasts up and down his shaft.

"We'll see about that, cow. You're already in love with my cock," he replied, reaching down and pinching one of her nipples, causing her to squeal.

"Your cock is the only thing a nigger like you has going for him," she said. He took his other hand and pinched her other nipple, causing her to squeal again.

"You're only calling me a nigger so I'll do something to you. You just like being abused. Luckily for you I like making cows like you squeal," he told her, before shoving his cock in her mouth again. He had her breasts held up by her nipples as he thrust in and out of her mouth. She moaned on his cock every time he twisted her nipples in his fingers. They continued like this for 20 minutes before he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Stand up and bend over on the bed, cow," he said, pulling her up by her hair, slapping her on the ass as she made her way to the bed.

"Are you gonna fuck me," she asked.

"What do you think, cow? You are one stupid bitch. Spread those ass cheeks of yours and beg for it, cow," he replied.

She obeyed and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, exposing her asshole to him. "Please fuck my cunt."

"I told you to call me master, cow," he told her, slapping her ass rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Please fuck me, master. Please fuck your white cow."

"Are you sure you want my cock, cow? I don't think you can handle it."

"I can handle it, master. Your cow needs your cock."

"If you say so," he said, placing his cock at the entrance of her asshole and pushing the head in.

"Wait, what do you think-," Tracy started to say before he covered her mouth with his hand.

"Relax cow. I put lube on my cock. Be grateful I even did that," he replied, pushing more of his cock into her tight asshole. He could hear her groaning into his hand as he inched more and more into her ass. "You ever had anal, cow?"

She shook her head signaling no. Marco smirked to himself and continued until he got about 6 inches in before pulling out slowly. He pulled out until only the head was in before he finally removed his hand from her mouth.

"You... fucking nigger. No one said you could fuck my ass!"

"You said you wanted my cock, cow," he replied slapping her ass hard, which made her squeal again. "You won't be sitting or shitting for a week."

He covered her mouth again and thrust back in, causing her to groan again. He started fucking her ass slowly before eventually speeding up. Her groans turned to moans once he started playing with her clit with his free hand. It wasn't long after that Tracy's pussy tightened and she came hard, gushing juices all over his bed. She moaned into his hand and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came. Marco continued fucking her ass relentlessly through her orgasm.

"You're being fucked in the ass for first time and you still came like a whore. You really are a dirty cow," he told her, slapping her ass twice.

"Oooh... I'm not enjoying this..." she replied, moaning as he fucked her ass. She could feel another orgasm coming along.

"You're not fooling anyone, cow. And I told you call me master," he said, slapping her ass hard.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry, master."

"Tell me you like being fucked in the ass, cow."

"I love being fucked in the ass, master..."

"Louder, cow."

"Your cow loves being fucked in the ass, master!"

"You want it in your cunt too, don't you, cow?"

"YES! I want master to fuck all my dirty holes!"

"Don't worry, cow. I'll ruin all your holes today,"

"Thank you, master! Oooh! I'm cumming!" she cried out, as she gushed over his bed again. She moaned loudly as she did, throwing her head back in pleasure.

Marco grabbed her hair and began thrusting faster, getting closer to his own orgasm.

"I'm gonna fill your dirty ass with my cum, cow."

"Please cum inside my ass, master!" she screamed, moaning loudly as well.

"Here it comes, cow," he growled as he came in her tight ass hole, and she came hard as well. Tracy briefly passed out once she felt Marco's hot cum deposited in her rectum. She came back into consciousness once Marco started pulling his cock out her of her ass. "Clean my cock off, cow," He said to the dazed Tracy, moving up towards her face and holding his spent cock in front of her face.

Tracy obediently took his cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking all around his cock. She was sucking so enthusiastically Marco had to pull her head off of his cock.

"I'm gonna fuck your cunt now, cow. You're going to have to do something for me, though."

"Anything, master."

"Good cow," he replied, standing. Tracy's pussy moistened in anticipation. Marco got off his bed and went to a nearby dresser and pulled out a blindfold and some rope. He walked back over to the bed and placed the blindfold over Tracy's eyes. "Put your hands on the headboard, cow," he ordered her.

"Oooh, kinky. Right away, master." Marco tied her hands to the headboard, just tight enough to not allow her wrists any movement, but not enough to hurt her. "I can tell you know what you're doing, master."

"Of course, cow. Get ready, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You'll be getting the big black cock you desperately need," he replied smirking.

"Yes, I need your big black cock in my cunt, master!"

Little did she know it wouldn't be quite like what she was expecting.

Part 9: Chris finds out

It was two hours after Marco first met with Tracy. Chris was just coming from practice and had been trying to contact Tracy but she wasn't answering, so he contacted Shelly. It took her a while before she answered, but she eventually did. He texted her:

Chris: babe I miss u

Shelly: I miss u 2. Come over I have a surprise :)

Chris: rly? What is it?

Shelly: Sexy new lingerie :) I'm sure you'll love it come over quick

Chris: I'll be there asap

Chris put his phone away once he was done texting her and nearly sprinted to Shelly's dorm room. He was horny after practice and needed some pussy. It didn't take him long after their conversation for him to get there. He ran down the hall to her dorm room and flung open the door to the room. What he saw once he did horrified him.

"Fuck my tight little pussy, daddy!" Shelly screamed as Marco was between her legs pounding soaking wet pussy. He was thrusting inside of her relentlessly. Shelly's legs were wrapped around his waist and Bella was sitting on the other bed clothed and filming them. Shelly was the first one to notice Chris at the door.

"Oh... hi... Chris..." she said to him in between thrusts. She was currently in the middle of one long orgasm as Marco's huge cock was striking her g-spot over and over again.

"W-what the fuck is this," Chris yelled, dumbfounded. He was physically shaking. He was watching his girlfriend of 4 years being ruthlessly fucked by the guy he hated the most, and worst of all her face showed that she was completely loving it.

"Sup, Mullen. Glad you could make the show," Marco said, smirking at him. He continued fucking Shelly even once he saw Chris.

Chris made a move to enter the room but decided against it and turned around and left.

"That was anti-climactic," Marco said, scooping up Shelly in his powerful arms. "I thought he'd do something."

"He's lucky he didn't," Bella said. She was had a Taser nearby just in case Chris tried to attack Marco.

"The look on his face was pretty good, though," Marco replied, leaning down and taking one of Shelly's nipples in his mouth. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his back digging her finger nails in his back. "You can be pretty devious when you're mad, Shelly," he continued, now biting her nipple. It was Shelly's idea that she make Chris see them fucking. Originally they were going to use the phone videos and pictures, but Shelly thought it'd be much worse if he was actually there seeing them fuck.

"He deserves it. I can't believe I forgave him. You're so much better than him anyway, daddy," she replied. Another orgasm was coming as Marco's and Shelly's hips connected. His cock was hammering away at her cervix. "I want your cum inside of me so badly, daddy."

"You're gonna have my baby, slut," he told her laying her back down on her back and started thrusting even faster. His hips were like a blur as he fucked Shelly, fully intent on impregnating her.

"Yes! Knock your slut up, daddy! I want your baby!" she replied, thrashing around under him. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head.

"Here it comes, slut!" Marco growled, pinning her arms to the bed as he came inside of her. She came at the same time as him once his hot cum exploded inside of her. Her pussy was milking his cock of everything he had. Her body was desperate to have Marco's baby. Marco leaned down and kissed her, his tongue lashing all around her mouth. She returned the kissed and started moaning from the combined pleasure of his cum entering her womb and the passionate kiss Marco just gave her. He stayed inside of her for several minutes, making sure all of his cum was deposited into her womb. He slowly pulled his cock out of her, and Shelly felt a great sense of loss once he did.

"I hate it when your cock isn't inside of me, daddy," she told him, pouting. She was completely addicted to his cock.

"Don't worry, slut. You'll get some more once Bella's had her turn," he replied climbing off of her. "But first... "he continued, grabbing her hair and bringing her head to his cock.

Shelly knew what was coming and she shuddered. She started licking their combined juices off of his cock before he yanked her head away,

"Open your mouth, slut," he ordered her.

"Yes, daddy," and obediently answered, opening her mouth and stick out her tongue.

A few seconds later a gold stream came from Marco's cock as he began pissing into Shelly's mouth and she happily accepted it. Once her mouth was full she stopped momentarily.

"Swallow it like the good slut you are," he commanded.

Shelly nodded slightly and swallowed the mouthful of piss without hesitation, swallowing it in one gulp and opening her mouth again. He began pissing once again into her mouth and she swallowed it happily once again. The third time he aimed to spray her face, hair and body which surprised her but she happily accepted it. Once it slowed to a dribble he shoved his cock into her mouth and had her suck the rest out of his urethra.