Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to stay like that while I fuck Bella," told her, pulling her head of his cock once he was hard.

Shelly nodded and stayed kneeled down on the floor covered in Marco's piss. She felt filthy, degraded, and couldn't be happier. She started playing with herself once Marco began fucking Bella.

Part 10: Tracy gets fucked

It was the same time as when Shelly texted Chris.

"Master, stop teasing me! Please fuck my cunt!" Tracy cried out. 'Marco' had been fingering her dripping wet pussy for several minutes now, and combined with the fact that she was tied up and blindfolded she was on the verge of going completely insane from the pleasure.

Of course, it wasn't Marco currently teasing her. James Williams was the one currently driving her crazy. Marco owed him a favor so in return for clearing it, James got to fuck Tracy. Sticking it to Chris Mullen was just icing on the cake. All the freshmen football players knew he was fucking the fat titted slut Tracy. She had also told him he wasn't 'famous' enough for her. He really wanted to fuck the shit out of the bitch. Not before he finished teasing her, of course.

He slapped her ass hard which caused her to yelp loudly, leaving a visible red handprint on her ass cheek. He played with her clit until she was on the verge of orgasm, then abruptly stopped, causing her to groan. This had been happening for the last few minutes.

"Master... my cunt needs your big black cock in it so bad..." she said groaning. She was shaking her ass like a bitch in heat. James felt it was enough teasing and grabbed her ass with hands, pointing his cock at her dripping hole and thrusting in all at once, causing Tracy to orgasm instantly. His cock was above average at 7 inches, but very thick. Tracy was so horny she didn't realize the subtle differences in Marco's and James' cocks. She thrust her ass back to meet James' thrusts, and moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, master! Your cock is sooo good!" she squealed loudly. James was slapping her ass constantly, and Tracy was loving it. "Slap my ass more, master! Hurt me more!"

He grinned to himself and complied, slapping her even harder. Her ass cheeks that were once lily white were almost completely red now. She was cumming constantly on his cock and he had no intention of slowing down anytime soon. He reaching forward, wrapping her hair around his fist and pulled her head back. She wailed into the air once he did, cumming hard once again.

"I love it when you pull my hair, master!" she yelled in the middle of her orgasm. She was loving how rough he was treating her. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, master!" she continued, as another orgasm was building up.

He let go of her hair and placed his hands on her hips and sped up his thrusting even faster now as he approached his own orgasm.

"Oooh, master... You can't cum inside of me... I'm not on the pill..." she said but made no effort to stop him. James made no effort to pull out either. In fact, he started thrusting like a mad man. The thought of knocking this bitch up drove him crazy. It wasn't too long after that he thrust all the way in and his ball contracted, depositing a huge load of cum inside Tracy's fertile womb. "Ugh, master... I'm gonna get pregnant... I'm gonna have a black baby..." she cried out as she came hard on his cock once again. Her whole body was shivering and her pussy was milking his cock for everything he had. James gave her ass a slap before pulling his cock out of her cum filled pussy. Her legs were quivering as his cum dripped out of her.

"That was incredible, master..." she said, panting and moaning.

James went to the bathroom to take a piss before coming back to for round 2 of fucking Tracy. He got behind Tracy and thrust his once again hardened cock back in Tracy sloppy pussy. She threw her head back in ecstasy, happy that his cock was back inside of her.

Part 11: The aftermath

Shelly was masturbating as Bella was in Marco's lap as he fucked her. She had her arms and legs wrapped around him and was passionately kissing him. She was grinding her hips into his with his cock hitting her g-spot. Bella moaned loudly as he stuck one of his fingers in her ass.

"I love you so much, daddy! I want you to fill my hungry pussy with your cum too," Bella said, breaking the kiss. Another orgasm of hers was approaching.

"You getting jealous, bitch? You want my baby too," he asked, speeding up his movements. He was close to cumming as well.

"Yes, daddy! I want another baby," she cried out as she came, juices gushing from her pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she dug her fingernails into his back, causing him to speed up even faster.

Shelly was playing with her pussy and ass at the same time, finally able to get an entire finger inside of ass. She still didn't believe Marco could get his entire huge cock inside of her, but she anxious to try. She came at the same time Bella did and cried out in pleasure.

"Don't worry, bitch. You'll be having plenty more of my kids," he replied, kissing her.

"Thank you, daddy! I'll have as many of your babies as you want," she exclaimed, throwing her head back in pleasure as he came inside of her. Her pussy milked his cum from his cock and her womb flooded with his cum. She came hard again and Shelly did as well. She bit down on his shoulder, stifling a loud scream that was coming from. She held onto him tight once he finished cumming. She let go of him and slowly rose up off of him, holding her hands between her legs so his cum wouldn't drip out. She kneeled down on the floor with her mouth open, obediently waiting for her post sex piss drinking.

Marco stood up and grabbed her head, sliding his cock inside of her mouth once he started pissing. Bella eagerly swallowed all of the piss from his bladder, gulping down each time he filled her mouth. Once he finished she cleaned off his cock until it was squeaky clean and ready for another round.

"Thank you for the drink, daddy," Bella said looking up at him and smiling.

"You're one nasty girl, bitch. That's why I love you so much," Marco said, smirking at her. She beamed with pride. Shelly, not wanting to be left out, crawled over to where they were they were and started licking Marco's cock as well.

"What do you think you're doing, slut," Bella asked as she licked Marco's cock. "It's still my turn,"

"No way! You've had your turn," Shelly replied as she also licked Marco's cock.

"Actually, it's no one's turn. I need to go to class," Marco told them. He pulled both of their heads off of his cock, much to their disappointment.

"I thought you were going pro next year," Shelly asked. "Why do you need to go to class?"

"Coach will be on my ass if I don't go. I have to sit in the front of all my classes. Oh well, at least I like this one,"

"Must be that sexy professor of yours," Bella said, rolling her eyes.

"Obviously," he replied.

Marco let them go and started to get dressed, pulling on some sweat pants and a muscle shirt. He had to wait for his cock to soften before he could leave the room.

"We're gonna have that threesome once I get back," he told them, waving to them as he left, leaving Bella and Shelly alone in the room. The room was filled with awkward silence. Shelly was the one to break it.

"You said that wanted 'another' baby. You and daddy have a child together," she asked Bella. She was kneeling in front of her, eagerly waiting for her answer.

"Yeah, we do," she replied, smiling. "His sister is taking care of her - our daughter while we finish school. We see her all the time, though. We'll take care of her once daddy gets drafted,"

"I see... I couldn't even tell. Your body is so perfect."

"We can work out together if you want," Bella replied. "After you have the baby, of course."

Shelly blushed. She rubbed her hand over her stomach. She was really going to have Marco's baby. "I'm so excited, but you seem to be very accepting about the whole situation."

"He's never been as involved with another girl like he has with you, but it's not the first we've fooled around with someone else. He always takes care of my needs. He=e's more than enough man for both of us. I'm sure he'll take good care of you too."

"That's good to know," she said, standing up, and started heading to the shower. She was still sticky and smelling of Marco's piss. Bella stood up as well, going up behind Shelly and grabbing her.

"I'll always be daddy's number one, though," she told Shelly, reaching around and playing with her pussy. Shelly moaned in pleasure as Bella had her way with her.

***

Marco headed towards his class, which was intro algebra. On his way there he stopped by Chris, who had several other football players with him.

"Going somewhere, you piece of shit," Chris asked, visibly angry. They had caught Marco in a place no one was around.

"Sup, Mullen. And Johnson, Harris. Oliver, and some other niggas I don't know," Marco said, eying the group in front of him. There were 6 in the group and Marco knew 3 of them. They were big linebackers that outweighed him by about 40 lbs. Marco could definitely hold his own in a fight, but 7 people were impossible for 1 person. "I was just going my coach, actually." He thought that if they thought someone was expecting him they wouldn't try anything.

"Naw nigga, you ain't going nowhere. You don't fuck a man's woman and get away with it," One of the linebackers named Oliver said. He was Marco's height much blacker and much bigger than him.

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about," Marco replied, taking a step back.

"Don't play dumb nigga. Take your ass whopping like a man," Johnson, who was as equally black and big as Oliver said, reaching out towards him.

"I know football players are supposed to be stupid, but you can't go jumping dudes for no reason," Marco said, smirking. He would be a smartass to the end.

"Fuck him up," Chris said lunging at him. Marco dodged him easily. He wasn't nearly as fast as he was. Johnson also tried to lunge at him, but before he could Marco turned around and ran. There wasn't any point trying to 7 huge football players. Thankfully, Marco had lost 20lbs pounds to play basketball, and it made him even faster than he was the year before. None of them were even close to catching him. Chris was too stupid or too much in a state of shock to bring someone who could actually run catch Marco. "Don't think you'll get away with this!" Chris yelled at him from afar.

Marco chuckled to himself, remembering those exact words Tracy had said when he was with her. Marco was a fast runner, so he actually got to class early even though he was sweating a bit. No one thought it was strange obviously, since he was a well-known basketball player. He went and sat in the front. No other freshman basketball players took this class so he was the only one there. Plenty of people talked to him but he was intent on paying attention in class. It was the first class so not much was given in terms of work, so he paid most of his attention at his professor. She was about 5'7" and had short red hair with gorgeous green eyes. He could tell she had an amazing ass through her pencil skirt and her breasts weren't half bad either. He wondered what her face looked look with her legs on his shoulders as she screamed in pleasure as he fucked her. Or how her bare ass would look bent over a desk. From the moment he saw her he wanted to fuck her. And he always fucked the women he wanted to. She wasn't the first teacher he would fuck, but she'd probably be the last. He couldn't pass up this chance. After class he went up to her and started a conversation. She was surprised. He towered over her, but that wasn't why she was surprised.

"Hey, professor Miller. Got a minute.

"I've worked here for 3 years and I've never had an athlete actually come up to me for anything other than handing in tests. Though, most students don't." she said to him. "They don't exactly take school seriously."

"Weird. All my friends are taking intro to basket weaving and advanced African American studies and always pay attention in class. You're saying those aren't serious classes," he replied smirking.

She giggled before quickly returning to her serious expression from before.

"They aren't. And don't expect any preferential treatment just because you're good at basketball, Mr. Jones."

"Of course not. I'm very serious about school."

She rolled her eyes. She had heard that line from many athletes over the past few years. None of them really were. "No offense, but I highly doubt that."

"If you don't believe me I'll answer any question you want me to right now."

She raised an eyebrow. She didn't reply and instead grabbed a spare piece of paper and wrote down a problem and handed him a pen. It was a composite function equation. He looked over the answer for a few seconds before handing the pen back.

"Give me something harder," he told her.

"It's okay if you don't-,"

"It's -6," he replied without letting her finish.

She was even more shocked than before. "You need to show your work if you want full credit in this class," she said to him.

Marco shrugged and took the pen back, quickly showing his work in its entirety and showed it to her.

"That's... correct."

"Like I said, give me something harder. I'm sure you can come up with something," he said, smirking now. He was very close to her now. She looked up at him. She hadn't noticed it, but she found him very handsome. She had never before though about sleeping with a student, but Marco's muscular body, handsome face and attitude were turning her on. She needed to end their talk as soon as possible.

"Fine," she said, taking a step back from him. She took a moment to compose herself. She took what seemed like a long time to write down a problem and handed it to him. He looked at the equation. It was a differential calculus problem. She obviously didn't expect him to be able to solve it.

"Once again, it's okay if you don't know the answer," she told him. She was wiggling in place. She had been turned on by his smell when he came close to her. His natural scent plus his sweaty scent were driving her crazy.

Marco wasn't perturbed, however. He took a few minutes to answer the question, write down all the work he needed to do, and handed her back the paper. Professor Miller's mouth was wide open. He had the correct answer, which was -8.

"Gotta go, professor. I'll see you tomorrow," he said smirking at her. She didn't have anything to say. He thanked the fact that his sister forced him to take school seriously. She would be putty in his hand before he even played his first game.

Marco exited the lecture hall, but not before looking around. He expected Chris to come after him again since it wasn't hard to find out what classes he had. He thought about traveling with a group of other players, but that wouldn't be much fun at all. It'd be much more fun if he continuously escaped from multiple people that were with Chris. He was confident he could take anyone fast enough to catch him. He saw one of the linebackers that was with Chris whose name he didn't know. He ran in the opposite direction of where he was, and ended up avoiding several that were scattered around the lecture hall. He was right, this was much more fun that rolling with a large crew of people. Eventually he made his way to his own dorm room. He needed to check up on Tracy after all.

He entered the building where he lived and went straight to his room, saying hello to some of his teammates he saw along the way. He wasn't afraid of anyone doing anything to him here. He opened the door and went to his room, where he saw Tracy still tied up and her ass sticking in the air. Cum was still dripping from her pussy. It couldn't have been that long since James had left.

"Master... Don't just leave me tied up here. My arms are starting to get sore," she said, groaning and wiggling her ass. She looked like she still wanted to get fucked. Marco's cock was starting to get hard as well. He hadn't planned on fucking the bitch, but after seeing professor Miller's sexy ass he was considering it. He wasn't going to have someone else's sloppy seconds, however.

"Alright, cow, go get yourself cleaned up," he told her, slapping her ass hard which made her shake. Her ass which was starting to lose some of the red it had now hand his large handprint in it. He took off the blindfold and untied her.

"Thank you, master. Right away, master," she replied, climbing off the bed. She had a slight limp as she walked to his shower. James must have fucked her good, he thought. His pride as a man was raring to go. He wouldn't let his friend outdo him. He would definitely fuck her. He waited for her to finish showering. She came out the shower naked. He had to admit that she was very sexy. She wasn't as fit as Bella but she didn't have much fat on her stomach and of course her breasts were huge. She walked up to him, and instantly grabbed at his cock in his sweat pants.

"I want my face abused again, master," she told him, and started to kneel down, but Marco stopped her.

"I'm not gonna waste time with that," he said, grabbing her and pushing her on the bed. Her legs instinctively spread for him, and he saw her pussy was dripping wet once again.

"Another time, then," she told him.

"Sure," he replied.

He pulled off his sweats and left his muscle shirt on. He climbed on the bed and wasted no time sliding his cock inside of her. It went in easily and she held on to him as he fucked her ruthlessly.

"God, master, you feel so much deeper than before," she told him. She could tell the difference between his and James' cocks.

"That's because I didn't put it all in your last time," he replied. She smiled up at him.

"You can fuck me any time you want," she said to him. He started going faster and faster. He didn't care about her pleasure in the slightest, but she still managed to orgasm from his ruthless fucking. He could easily hit her g-spot in this position. He only concentrated on getting off, and it only took him 20 minutes before he was going to cum. She could feel his cock swelling inside of her.

"Cum inside me again, master! I'll take the morning after pill. I just want to feel your cum inside me," she told him, holding on for dear life. He grinned. Another plan was forming in his head. He'd pull it off some other day. Right now, he only wanted to cum. He leaned down and took one of her massive breasts in his mouth, biting one of her nipples hard, which got a loud moan of pleasure from her. She came and her pussy gripped Marco's cock hard, milking the cum out of his cock. He grunted as he came inside of her. She dug her nails into his back as he did. After he came he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he told her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You don't want another round," she asked him, stroking his cock. He stopped her before he could hard again.

"I do, but I'm busy for the rest of the day. Like I said, I'll see you tomorrow," he told her. Of course, he didn't have anything else important to do.

"Okay," she replied. That was apparently enough for her and she quickly got dressed. She kissed him once she dressed and headed out of his room. He would tell her he wasn't the one who fucked her earlier later. He thought about going back to Shelly and Bella but decided he didn't feel like running at the moment and instead texted them he would see them tomorrow and went to sleep.

Part 12: Conclusion

Shelly and Bella had just finished up their fooling around when they got the text from Marco and were both disappointed. He told them he would fuck their brains out the next day which eased their disappointment, but not by much. They had just finished showering.