Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, since daddy isn't coming, we should head back out. Give him a surprise," Bella said and Shelly was kneeled down eating her out.

"What are we going to do," Shelly asked, stopping for a second.

"To get your piercings, obviously."

"Oh... They hurt, don't they," Shelly asked.

"It depends on the person. Mine were fine in a month."

"What about the baby?"

"Relax. You'll be fine. I've been through all of this. Daddy will be even happier than when he sees you in the lingerie."

Bella's words comforted Shelly. If anyone knew how to please Marco it was her. She continued eating Bella out until she came.

They got dressed and went to a local piercing studio that was very professional. The place usual required an appointment but Bella put on the charm and got Shelly in. It was a woman who did the piercing and it didn't take long. She got bar piercings just like Bella, since that was what Marco liked. She gave Shelly all the details about proper cleaning and care and they left the studio.

"You should be fine as long as you don't touch them only when cleaning them," Bella said as they exited. They were heading to another store, but Shelly didn't know what it was. It was apparent what kind of store it was once they got there.

"A BDSM store," Shelly asked, sounding a bit excited and a bit worried as well.

"Of course. You did say you would do anything to be with daddy," Bella said with a smirk.

"I can't wait," Shelly replied, smiling brightly.

Continued in part 4.