Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I..." Julie began. But Gage cut her off.

"Oh for god's sake! It's only nine-thirty! No one is going to bed for at least a couple of hours." He laughed as he slid back up behind Julie, then looked over at Sara and Sylvia. "And I guess neither of you brainiacs noticed that she never said no."

"I never said yes either." Julie giggled as she pulled his arm across her and scooted back against him.

* * * * *

"I think they're asleep." Gage said quietly as he snuggled in closer to Julie.

"Kewl, you gonna bone me now?" She asked, wiggling her butt back against him.

"That wasn't at the top of my list. I want to ask you some questions."

"About what?" She asked, starting to turn toward him.

"Don't move. I like the way this feels." He said, pulling her back against him. "I wanted to ask you about those webcams, and your wireless setup."

"What about it?" She asked, then pushed back at him again. "It feels like it's getting hard, you sure you don't wanna bone me?"

"It's your imagination, and keep your voice down." He whispered. "How secure is it? Can anyone get in and watch those videos?"

"Nah, the cams are hard wired to the PC in my office. That one saves the files on a server that's connected to the wifi router on the ground floor." She said. "The signal is encrypted, and you have to have a password to access it. Besides, the signal from the router is only good for about three hundred feet, so we don't even get full coverage in the house. Reception upstairs is terrible."

She looked back at him over her shoulder, and grinned at him.

"You are hard! I can feel it." She giggled, wiggling her butt against him. "Come on, stick it in. Just for a lit..."

"I swear to god, Gage." Sara muttered, not turning over. "If you don't fuck her, none of us are going to get any sleep. So would you please just do it?"

"It doesn't matter." Sylvia told her as she reached back and pulled her closer to her. "She'll just wait till he falls asleep, then get him hard and fuck him all night. She always gets what she wants."

"Yeah I do, don't I?" Julie sighed as she felt Gage lift her leg and ease his cock slowly into her. "God, I love my life..."

* * * * *

One week later

Wednesday

Sylvia slipped under the covers and slid over toward the middle of the bed so she could put her arms around Julie.

"I love you." She whispered as she pressed against her, making her breasts flatten against her back.

"I know, but it makes me happy to hear you say it." Julie whispered sleepily, turning to look back at her over her shoulder. "You've been spending so much time with Sara over the last few days..."

"I won't say I'm sorry, because I'm not. She's alot of fun, and not just in bed." Sylvia said, bringing her hand up and running it slowly under her breasts. She cupped one of the soft, fleshy mounds, her fingers tracing gentle circles over the areole.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice." Julie purred, arching her back and forcing her breast up toward her hand. "But you missed me, didn't you? So you came down here to make love to me."

"Yes, I miss you. But I uh...I actually had something else in mind." Sylvia whispered, moving her hand down, running it gently over the soft, smooth expanse of Julie's belly. "I want you to go make love to Sara."

Julie stiffened, but she felt a sudden heat swell between her legs.

"Ar...are you sure?" She panted.

"Yes." Sylvia whispered, moving her hand lower. She smiled as she felt the warm wetness between her legs. "Does thinking about making out with her excite you? Your little pussy is dripping wet."

"No, you know what you do to me. You turn me..."

"Liar." Sylvia giggled as she ran her fingers slowly up and down between the moist, fleshy lips of her pussy. "You know you want to do it, and you know it will be better if it's just the two of you the first time."

Julie nodded, sighing as Sylvia moved her fingers higher and brushed them gently over her clit.

"She likes it when I wake her up making love to her, and she won't know the difference until she's wakes up." Sylvia purred, pressing her fingers harder against her clit. "I want you to do this for me, Julie. This is the perfect time."

"O...okay." Julie grunted, humping her pussy down at Sylvia's fingers. "Are yo...you going to make me cum?"

"No...I want you hot and wanting to fuck when you get into that bed." Sylvia giggled, dragging her hand slowly up from between her legs.

"Oh you bitch!" Julie laughed, rolling over and sprawling out on top of her, kissing her hungrily as she pinned her to the bed.

* * * * *

"Mmmmm, that's nice." Sara purred sleepily as Julie pulled her back against her, bringing her legs up so they were spooning in the middle of the bed

"Go back to sleep, I just want to touch you, and feel you against me." Julie whispered, resting her cheek against her back.

"Mmmm hmmmm..." Sara sighed, reaching down and finding her hand, then pulling it up so it was pressing against one of her small, firm breasts.

Julie laid quietly behind her, enjoying the feel of the stiff little nipple poking into her palm. She waited until Sara's breathing was slow and regular again, then pulled her hand down, running her fingers lightly around the bumpy ring of her areole. She pinched her nipple between her fingers, squeezing and rolling it back and forth slowly between her fingers.

Sara sighed, and rolled over onto her back, arching her breast up at her hand.

Julie smiled and moved her hand down, dragging it slowly over her tummy, making her whimper in her sleep. Julie smiled when she felt her spread her legs as her fingers danced down over the tiny landing strip of her pubes.

Sara moaned softly, her hips lifting to meet her fingers as they eased down between her legs, stroking gently over the clean shaved skin. Julie looked up at her, and could see that her eyes were still closed. Sara was starting to breathe harder, but Julie was fairly sure that she was still asleep.

Knowing that she was moving too fast, but unable to resist, Julie crawled down and dropped between Sara's legs, but grinned as they spread wider on their own.

She looked up at Sara's face again. She could see that she still had her eyes closed, but there was a blissful smile on her face. She wasn't sure if she was still asleep now, but she really didn't care.

Pressing her face into the musky smelling crease of her pussy, she whisked her face back and forth slowly over the smooth bare skin, then dipped her tongue between the damp, fleshy lips, and dragged it slowly up between them.

"Mmmmmm, that tastes so good." She moaned, spreading the puffy outer lips apart so she could get her tongue deeper between them. She gasped when she felt something poke against her face, and she moved up a little higher, realizing that it was Sara's clit. She giggled as she pushed her thumb under the long, stiff nub and held it off to one side.

She brought her mouth back down and started eating her hungrily. Stabbing her tongue up into the juice dripping hole, she plastered her lips around it as she fucked her tongue in and out.

"Oh god, don't you ever get enough?" Sara laughed softly, her hand coming down and resting on the back of her head. "You know I love it when you wake me up like this, don't you? That's why you do it, isn't it?"

"Mmmm hmmm." Julie mumbled as she kept sucking her pussy. She decided that she needed to make Sara cum before she noticed that her voice wasn't as high pitched as Sylvia's.

Moving up a little, she dragged her tongue slowly up between the lips of her pussy until she felt the stiff bud of her clit and started slapping at it with her tongue, gasping as she felt it grow longer and fatter, until it started slipping between her lips.

"Oh you bitch!" Sara grunted, humping her pussy up at her face. "You want me to cum in your mouth, don't you? That's why you're going for my clit. Oh fuck, it feels so good, Syl. Do it! Suck it...you have me so close already."

Julie sucked her clit into her mouth, pumping it in and out, sucking on it like it was a small cock, then started nibbling on it with her lips, making Sara shudder. She nipped at it with her teeth, then started doing it harder as Sara let out a long, loud moan and pulled her face harder against her.

She held onto her hips as she thrashed and writhed under her mouth, then pushed her clit out of her mouth and dipped down quickly, darting her tongue up into the tight, spasming hole of her pussy and fucked it in and out. She pulled back and plastered her mouth back on her clit, sucking on it roughly as she slapped at it with her tongue.

Sara stiffened as she started cumming, and Julie kept up her oral assault, guiding her as best she could through her climax.

"Oh god, come up here!" Sara moaned, humping her pussy up at her hungrily sucking mouth. "I want to taste you too!"

"Sixty-nine with me." Julie panted, as she rolled Sara over on top of her, and started pushing at her, urging her to spin around over her.

Sara swung around quickly, diving between her wide spread legs.

"Hey, what the fuck?" She yelped as she ran her fingers over the fur-fringed lips of Julie's pussy.

"Shut up and eat me!" Julie mumbled into her pussy as she reached down and wrapped her fingers in her short hair, pushing her face back between her legs.

Sara moaned as Julie took her clit into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily. She started humping down at her, fucking it in and out of her mouth as she pressed her face between Julie's legs.

* * * * *

"You ready to get up?" Sylvia asked softly, reaching up and pulling the chain on one of the lamps over the bed, then rubbing her breast into his side as she laid next to him.

"I dunno." Gage mumbled sleepily, rolling over and throwing his arm over her as he buried his face in her pillow.

"We don't have to get out of bed if you don't want to." She giggled, reaching down and running her fingers up and down over his cock. "We can just stay here and play a little if you want."

"Mmmmm, that sounds good." He said, feeling himself responding to her gentle caresses.

"Roll over, I want to get on top again." She whispered, pushing at him, then following him over.

He rolled onto his back, and she scooted down on the bed, laying her head on his stomach as she wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking it slowly. She smiled as she watched it getting harder, thickening and getting longer as she started moving her hand faster.

"I wanna suck it. I wanna feel it in my mouth before I put it in my pussy. Would you like that?" She asked, not taking her eyes off his cock.

"I'd love it." He grunted, throwing one arm over his eyes. His other hand moved down over her back, stopping as he reached the gentle swell of her hips.

"That feels good." She purred, shifting a little so his hand slid down onto her ass, and she pushed it up at him. "Touch my ass while I suck your dick. I love feeling you touch me there."

Moving closer to his cock, she kissed the tip, then dragged her tongue slowly around the fat knob. She could taste herself on him from when he'd fucked her earlier, and she moaned as the memory blossomed in her mind.

Running her tongue slowly down the underside of the thick shaft, she drooled all over it, spreading her warm spit all around. Fluting her lips against the side of his cock, she started nipping at the soft skin, teasing him.

"Oh shit, you do that so fucking good." He grunted, pushing at her hip as he raised up. "I want you fuck you, Syl, I can't wait."

"Then don't." she smiled, rolling onto her back, her legs opening as she held her arms out to him. "Fuck me, Gage. Stick that big dick in me and fuck me any way you want."

"Oh god, what did I do to get this lucky?" He groaned as his cock slid slowly into the soft wet depths of her pussy. He felt her legs close around him, and he started stroking slowly.

"It doesn't matter." She purred, pulling him down on her, her breasts flattening out between them as his chest pressed against her. "Fuck me, do it hard this time. Make me come, Gage. Please?"

"Oh fuck, you're so tight." He panted, his ass lifting slowly, then dropping as he plunged into her roughly. He pounded his cock into her, his arms sliding under her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down onto him as he drove his cock harder into her sopping wet cunt.

"So good." She whimpered as she writhed under him. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she humped up at him wildly, welcoming his bone hard cock into the clasping wet channel of her pussy. "Oh god, your cock feels so good inside me, fucking me. Please, don't stop, I'm so close already!"

Gage grunted as he spread his legs wider, changing the angle of his thrusts, and started slamming his cock in and out in long, tip to root lunges. His cockhead beat against her cervix again and again as he pounded his cock into her, and she whimpered in his ear as he fucked her.

"Go...gonna cum." He panted as his felt his balls spasm in their wrinkled sac, pulling up tight under the base his throbbing cock. "Ca...can't ho...hold it."

"Do it!" She hissed in his ear, clutching him to her as her own climax surged through her, a flood of her juices pouring down around his cock as her pussy spasmed wildly around him.

His hips slammed forward, burying his cock to the balls as the first fiery jets of jizz raced up his cockshaft and spewed from his piss slit like molten lead. Long sticky ropes of cum erupted from his cock, filling her cunt to overflowing.

"Oh god!" she moaned as she felt his hot cum shooting into her, filling her cunt and running in thick strings down the crack of her ass as he fucked her like a madman.

He collapsed on her, his breath coming in rough, harsh pants. Sylvia clutched him to her, kissing his cheek, neck, and shoulders, whatever she could reach as she rocked him between her legs, her pussy still clasping and spasming around his cock.

"Oh god, that was incr...incredible!" She panted. She shifted under him, digging her heels into his asscheeks, keeping his cock planted firmly inside her. "Oh fuck...don't, uh...oh god, don't move, just lay...lay on me..."

Gage nodded into her neck, bringing his arms down, resting on his forearms, taking some of his weight off her.

"Not...going any...where." He panted as he laid his head on her shoulder.

* * * * *

"You! You put her up to that, didn't you?" Sara laughed as she strolled into the kitchen and saw Sylvia and Gage sitting at the table.

She went over and pulled Sylvia to her feet, then wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"Busted." Sylvia laughed, hugging her back. "But I really didn't think you'd mind."

"I didn't, she's a nice ride." Sara laughed.

"But not as good as you." She added, letting her voice drop as she took a step back.

"Where's Julie?" Gage asked as he got up and walked over to the coffee pot. He poured himself a cup, then held the pot up so Sara could see it.

"She'll be down in a few minutes." Sara said as she walked over and took it from him. She grabbed a cup out of the rack and filled it as she leaned back against the sink. "I woke her up after I got out of the shower. That's where she is now."

"You should have taken one with her." Gage laughed as he sat down. "She's really fun in the shower."

"I thought about it, but after everything else she did to me, I just didn't think I could take anymore!" Sara laughed.

"Yes! Another notch in my bedpost!" Julie laughed as she came into the kitchen. She was still naked and drying her hair.

"I'll get dressed in a minute, but I wanted to tell you guys that I want biscuits and gravy for breakfast." She said, giving Sylvia a meaningful look. "You might as well do hashbrowns and eggs, maybe some bacon and..."

"Oh shut up and go get dressed." Sylvia laughed, getting up and going over to the fridge.

"In a minute." Julie said, coming over and putting her arms around her. "I wanna know if you took care of my man as well as I took care of your girlfriend."

"Our man, you greedy bitch." Sylvia laughed. "And yes I did, twice. Once right after you left, then again when we woke up."

"Good girl." Julie laughed, kissing her softly, then letting her go. She flounced across the room and disappeared through the door.

"God, I love watching her walk like that." Gage said softly, staring after her.

"Yeah, that big ass just grabs your attention and doesn't let it go." Sylvia laughed as she started taking food out of the fridge.

"Is she always like that? So...vivacious?" Sara asked as she sat her cup on the counter and hopped up so she was sitting next to it. "

"Yeah, she is." Gage laughed. "And that's the perfect word to describe her. She makes me feel so ali..."

"Get your narrow ass off of there!" Sylvia barked as she turned and saw her, then went over and started sitting things on the counter. "That's for food, not your skinny butt."

"I'm not skinny, I'm trim." Sara said as she hopped down and walked over behind her. She wrapped her arms around her from behind, running her hands slowly over her tummy. "I don't call you fat. I like how meaty you are."

"Hey Syl, turn around for a minute. Sara, you turn around too and stand right in front of her." Gage said. "I want to see something."

He grinned when as they did as he asked, then burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, but that's the first time I've seen you like that." He said as he got himself under control. "You're usually laying, or sitting down when I see you, and the difference isn't that obvious."

"Sara, you look like a little kid standing next to her. Syl is at least three inches taller than you, bigger boned, and outweighs you by sixty pounds. You..."

"It's seventy pounds asshole." Sylvia muttered, as she turned back toward the counter.

"He's not trying to be mean, Syl. I think he's pointing out that we're just built differently, in his ham handed, dumbass way." Sara said, patting her on the ass, then walking over to the pantry.

She came out with her arms loaded with flour, biscuit mix and a bottle of oil, and went over and put them all on the counter.

"Where's your bowls and frying pans?" she asked. "I'll do the biscuits'n gravy, I'm from east Texas, so I know how to do it right. Ain't that right, Gage."

"I dunno, Sylvia makes a mean gravy. Almost as good as Mom's." Gage chuckled.

"Awwww, yer just suckin' up now, tryin' to get back in her good graces." Sara laughed as she turned to look at him. "There ain't no way her gravy is as good as Mama Mae's! She won the blue ribbon fer her gravy at the state fair six years in a row! You 'member how good it was with her chicken fried steak!"

"Wow, what got her in a tizzy?" Julie asked as she came into the room wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Her Texas is showing."

"He bad mouthed my mama's cookin'! Can you believe that shit?" Sara said, turning toward her.

"I said almost..."

"See? He did it again!" Sara said, turning to face him. "Almost means just as good where I come from, Gage Carson! You know that! Now you know I love that girl, but I can't let you get away with sayin' shit like that about Mama Mae's cookin'! It just ain't right!"

"I guess we can throw the no drama rule out the window." Sylvia laughed as she pulled a bowl out of a cabinet and sat it on the counter, then pulled a couple of frying pans out from under the counter and sat them on stove.

"No, she's right. I forgot who I was talking to." Gage said softly. "I'm sorry Sara, I wasn't thinking."

"No, you wasn't you big dumbass." She said as she walked around the table and kicked his chair so he spun around facing her. She sat down, straddling him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And yer big head got in the way of yer little head when you said you don't wanna fuck me!" She said quietly, grinding her crotch down onto his. "That fuckin' broke my heart baby brother, just broke it right in half."

1...45678...19