Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's about it." Peters said as he got to his feet. "I know Gage smokes pot, and since this state doesn't have a medical marijuana law, I can't prescribe it for you. But I can tell you, that some recent studies have shown positive results in treating non-malignant tumors, and even some cancers."

He came out from behind his desk, and stopped at the door.

"I'm not telling you to keep him stoned out of his mind, that will cause even more problems with his short term memory. But a joint a day won't hurt him, and if you share it, it might help your frame of mind too."

"Make sure he takes his meds, get high with him once a day, and take him to the emergency room if anything happens to him. That's easy enough." She said under her breath as they got to their feet. She looked over at Peters as he opened the door. "Can we go see if they have anything on Sylvia yet? We're worried about her too."

* * * * *

"That was a waste of time, and I'm sorry I put you through it." She said as she unbuttoned his shirt, then opened the fly on his pants.

"It wasn't a complete waste of time. He told you what you needed to know." He said, putting his hands on hers, stopping her as she tried to push his pants down.

"Stop." He said as he pulled her closer, putting his arms around her. "Talk to me. You didn't say anything on the whole ride home, and now you..."

"I didn't take my pill this morning." She said so softly he could barely hear her.

"Your birth control pill?"

She nodded into his chest, not saying anything.

"Did you forget?"

She shook her head, keeping her face buried in his chest as she pulled him tighter against her.

"You just had your period. When are you supposed to start taking them again?"

She didn't answer, and he could feel tears on his shirt.

"Hey, it's okay." He said. "Tell me when you're supposed to start taking them again."

"Today."

"So if you don't take them, there's a chance you could get pregnant in what, about three weeks?"

"One." she said softly into his chest again.

"Do you want to try?"

"I don't know!" She bawled, her tears coming freely now. She clutched him to her as she cried. "I don't know if I'm reacting to everything that happened yesterday, or if I really want a baby. Now, I mean. I want a baby but..."

"What if I told you that I want to do it?" He said, easing her away and lifting her chin so he could look at her. "Would that help you make up your mind?"

"Really? You're not just saying that...because you think that's what I want to hear?" She asked, staring at him.

"Yes, I'd like to have a baby too. And no, I'd never do that. I always try to tell you the truth. I may not tell you everyth..."

"Shut up." She said as she pulled his face down, and kissed him.

"So, does that mean we're gonna do it? Try to have a baby, I mean." He said as he pulled back after a moment, looking down at her.

She nodded, as she started to smile.

"So, do you...um...you know, wanna practice?" He said, moving her hands down to rest on his hips. "I mean, I just wanna make sure I'm putting the right parts in the right places. You may have to show me what to do..."

"Oh shut up..." She laughed as she started pushing his pants down again.

* * * * *

"No! There's no way you're sticking that thing in me. It's not gonna fit!" Sara said as she skittered away from Sylvia. She looked over her shoulder when her back hit the wall of the pool, and when she turned around again, Sylvia was almost on top of her.

"It'll fit, I promise. I felt the same way the first time Julie used it on me. I was scared shitless." She laughed as she turned and laid back, opening her legs toward Sara. "Here, let me show you, and if you don't want to try it, you can just fuck me with it, okay?"

Bringing the big purple dildo down between her legs, she ran it up and down between her pussylips, then started pushing it slowly into her pussy.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk." She grunted, planting her feet on the bottom of the pool, lifting her ass as she started stroking the first couple inches in and out. "Oh my fucking god." She moaned, using both hands to guide the huge toy into her spasming cunt channel. "That is so fucking good..."

Sara stared wide-eyed, unable to believe that Sylvia was actually taking the enormous toy into her pussy. She got up on her knees and leaned closer, watching as she fed more of the fat cock up inside her.

She reached out, wrapping her fingers around it, her eyes flicking up to Sylvia's face, then back between her legs.

She was pumping it in and out slowly, humping her hips down to meet it. Moving one hand off the toy, she ground her fingers on her clit as she fucked herself faster.

"Fuck." Sara breathed slowly, unable to believe the obscene sight in front of her. Almost ten inches of the dildo were still sticking out from between Sylvia's stretched out pussylips as she stroked it steadily in and out.

Sylvia opened her eyes and looked down at her, a blissful smile on her face.

"See? It'll fit, and it feels incredible!" She panted. A moment later, her eyes rolled up in her head, and she moaned, starting to move it faster.

Sara held her arm out, shaking her head when she saw that the dildo was thicker than her wrist.

"I...I don't thi...think I can do it, Syl." She whispered, wrapping her fingers around it again. "I'm serious, some of my horses don't have cocks this big!"

She watched as Sylvia writhed and humped her pussy down on the huge cock. She was shaking her head as her legs slipped out from under her, so she was sitting spread legged on the bottom of the pool. Scooting forward, she grasped the free end under the knob and rubbed it up and down over the juice and oil slicked lips of her pussy.

"I'm know going to regret this." She muttered as she pressed the tip against her pussy hole, and started easing it in.

* * * * *

"Oh my god, that was incredible! Are you sure you've never done that before, mister?" Julie laughed as she pushed Gage off of her. She reached over and picked up a tablet off the nightstand and rolled back toward him. "By the way, what did you say your name was again?"

"Bob...from Master-Pump Cleaning Services." He grinned, playing along with her. "Our motto is, 'We clean your pipes right the first time! And we keep cumming until you're satisfied!'"

"Well, you cleaned my pipes just fine Bob, and I am very satisfied." She said as she touched an icon on the screen, then scrolled across and double tapped a picture.

"Oh my god! Look what they're doing!" She shrieked when a video started playing on the screen.

She slid over next to him, holding the tablet up so he could see.

"Jesus Christ! How big is that thing?" He asked as he stared at the screen.

They were watching Sara and Sylvia in the playroom. Sara was up on her knees, pumping the big purple dildo in and out of her pussy with one hand, while Sylvia laid over the wall of the pool as Sara fisted from behind with the other.

"Oh...my...gawd! I hope she remembered to record this." Julie giggled as she dropped the tablet and rolled over to the side of the bed.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked as she slid off the bed.

"Living room!" She laughed as she dashed around the bed and out the door. "I want to see this on the big screen! Come on, before they stop!"

* * * * *

"Hello, my darlin', I wanna fist you tonight, fist you tonight! Show me that pussy, so I can fist you tonight!" Julie sang when Sara and Sylvia came into the kitchen a couple of hours later.

They had showered and changed clothes, and they stopped in their tracks as she came over, grinning broadly at both of them.

"You remembered to hit record! Oh my god, I am so proud of you! You remembered to hit record!" She said, taking Sylvia by the shoulders.

"Are you in love with her yet?" She grinned, turning toward Sara. "You gotta be! You shoved your whole fucking arm up her cunt! Oh my fucking god! I couldn't believe it! That was incredible! I've never seen anything like that in my life!"

"Oh for god's sake, Julie." Gage laughed as he watched her drop to her knees in front of Sara, clasping her hands together as she looked up at her. "Give it a rest, willya?"

"Please, please, please tell me you'll do me next! Not right this minute, but later tonight, okay?" Julie said, ignoring him.

She scrambled to her feet and moved over, putting her arm around Sylvia.

"So, come on, fess up girlfriend, how was it?" She asked, dropping her voice to a stage whisper. "She snuck up on ya, didn't she? I mean, there's no way you asked her to fist you, not after the way you whined when I wanted to fuck you with that dinky little dildo!"

"Yeah, I asked her to." Sylvia said, pushing her away. "No, that's not what happened. By that point, I was begging her. I was so hot I..."

"Oh my god! I am so proud of you!" Julie crowed, throwing her arms around her and hugging her tightly.

"I, uh...we...we shaved my pussy too. Just now, in the shower." Sylvia whispered as she hugged her back.

"You what? The whole thing?" Julie gasped, letting her go and taking a step back. "Lemme see! Come on, show me! You can't just drop a bomb like that and not expect me to wanna see it!"

"God, you are such a child sometimes." Sylvia muttered as she looked over at Sara, then unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down. She slid up onto the table and laid back on it, spreading her legs wide apart.

"Oh my god! It's so pretty!" Julie laughed as she sat in the chair in front of her, examining her closely. She ran her fingers up and down over the clean shaved outer lips of her pussy, then stroked them over the little bush they had left above them.

"Gage, come over here and check this out. I may want to do this." She said, then dropped her head and ran her tongue up over one of the puffy outer lips, then the other one. She spread them apart with her thumbs, and stuck out her tongue, but Sylvia put her hand on her head and stopped her.

"Don't! Please? I...I'm a little tender down there...you know?"

Gage came around the table and looked down over Julie's shoulder.

"That is pretty, Syl. I like the little bush you left." He said as he leaned closer. "I never liked that bald beaver look."

"If you do that to yours, I'm not going to fuck you till it grows back." He whispered in Julie's ear before he stepped back and went around the table and sat down.

She turned and looked at him, then nodded, and got to her feet and went around the table to sit next to him.

Sylvia slid off the table and pulled her pants up, then went over and got glasses from the cabinet. She filled one with ice, and handed it to Sara along with a Dr. Pepper, then filled hers with apple juice.

They came over and sat down across from Julie and Gage.

"Sara shaves her's too, that's where I got the idea." Sylvia said, dropping her hand under the table. "She's got this cute little landing strip, but my hips are alot broader than hers, so we went with the bigger bush."

"One of the bubba's wouldn't eat me out unless I shaved it, and since he was so good at it, I just kept it shaved for when he came around." Sara laughed. "I was surprised how many of the other bubbas were willing to go down on me if I didn't have all that hair down there."

"What's a bubba, and how..." Julie asked.

"Don't go there. Just...don't." Gage said quietly, laying his hand over her's.

"Fuck you, Gage. Nobody asked you." Sara grinned, then turned to Julie.

"A bubba is a redneck. You know, a one trick pony kind of guy." She said. "And I've ridden a few."

"Well, we skipped breakfast and lunch, and I'm starving. And I want pizza from that little place over on Peco. The question is, do we want to eat there, or go get it?" Julie asked.

"Do they serve beer?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, lots of different kinds, that's one of the reasons we go there." Sylvia told her.

"Let's go." Sara said, getting to her feet. Sylvia stood up with her, and Julie and Gage could see that they were holding hands.

"Hey now, I was just kidding when I asked if you were in love with her yet." Julie said, looking back and forth between them.

Sylvia blushed, and started to pull her hand away, but Sara tightened her grip and smiled at her.

"Don't..." She told her, then looked over at Julie.

"I'm not gonna take her away from you, or at least I don't mean to." She said softly. "I still wanna get together with you...him too, if he can get his head around it. But me and Syl just kinda clicked, and I miss havin' somebody I can feel good around. And she makes me feel really good."

"Remember what you were talking about this morning?" Gage asked quietly.

"Yeah, I remember, and I don't have a problem with this. It might actually make things easier." She said

She looked over at Sara and Sylvia and smiled.

"I've got a bombshell of my own to drop, if you think you can handle it." She said, looking at them closely.

"I already heard it, and I don't have a problem with it, now that I've had some time to think about it." Sara said. She looked over at Sylvia as she sat back down. "Have a seat hon, you'll be glad you did."

Julie waited for Sylvia to sit down, then she took Gage's hand as she smiled over at her.

"I want to have a baby, and I talked to Gage about it, and he likes the idea." She said slowly. "I skipped my pill this morning, today was my start day, and we're going to start trying to get me pregnant."

She paused, and when Sylvia started to smile, she continued.

"I wanted...I want to ask if you want to do it wi..." She stopped when Sylvia shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Julie, but I can't. I'm just not ready to have a baby." She said softly, looking her in the eyes. "I'm happy that you want this, and I hope you can do it. But I just can't do it with you."

"That's okay sweetie, I understand, it's a big decision. I was gonna wait a year or two, but all this came up, and now I don't want to wait." Julie told her. "But what does all this do to us? I don't..."

"This doesn't do anything to us, Julie." Sylvia smiled, lifting her hand, still holding Sara's, onto table. "I still feel the same about you and Gage, and I don't want to break up our family, but if you're going to add to it, I think I might want to too."

"We want her here too, so if she wants in, she's more than welcome." Julie laughed.

"The only question I have is..." Gage said as he stood up, pulling Julie to her feet. "What happened to that no drama rule you laid down yesterday. As near as I can tell, you've been the biggest offender today."

"Put a sock in it, boss." Julie grumbled at him. "Let's go get something to eat."

* * * * *

"I have a rule." Sylvia said as she stretched out on the futon. She pulled Sara down next to her as she looked over at Julie and Gage.

"Oh god, What is it Syl?" Gage moaned.

"No sex for the rest of the night. My poor little pussy feels like somebody drove a bus through it." She said, then burst out laughing.

"Mine too, so I second it." Sara laughed.

"Well you deserve it! Both of you." Julie laughed as she stretched out on the futon and patted the spot next to her as she looked up at Gage. "What you were sticking in them wasn't the problem. The problem was neither of you had the good sense to stop! You were going at each other for almost three hours! I get sore if he fucks me for more than an hour, and his dick ain't anywhere near as big as what you two were fucking each other with."

"She's got a point." Sara said as she laid back, holding her arms out for Sylvia. "We were kind of out of control there for a while."

"I know." Sylvia said as she let her slip her arm under her, then raised up on her elbow, letting her head rest in her hand. "But everything we were doing just felt so good! Every time you touched me..."

"That sounds familiar." Julie muttered.

"But it's true!" Sylvia laughed. "I never expected to meet someone else that can make me feel as good as you do!"

"It's okay, Syl, I'm just messin' with you." Julie laughed. "But what would you say to amending your rule? Make it no unsupervised sex in the playroom, and that's the only place you can use the big toys."

"That makes sense." Gage said as he slipped his arms around Julie. "But make it that you have to tell someone that you're going to be using the playroom, and ask them to check on you every so often. Sometimes you just want a little privacy, and having someone just look in on you occasionally gives you that."

"I like that." Sara said, turning to look up at Sylvia. "Before today, I had never been to a point where I wasn't in control. What I mean by that is, not knowing what I was doing, or what was happening to me."

"I think you mean you didn't grasp the consequences. You knew what was happening, and what you were doing, you just didn't understand what the consequences could be." Julie said carefully. "One of you could have been hurt, and that's what we want to make sure doesn't happen."

"So, since we're not going to be fooling around tonight, can we sleep with you guys?" Sylvia asked, then looked down at Sara. "Is that okay with you? I guess I should have asked you first."

"What's wrong with your bed, or the bed in the guest room?" Julie asked. "And who said we weren't going to be fooling around tonight? We amended your rule, remember?"

"Um, I liked her rule as stated, if you want the truth." Gage said quietly from behind her. "I'm a little sore in places myself."

"Traitor." she muttered over her shoulder before she looked back at Sylvia.

"Those beds are fine, but I want to sleep with you and Gage." Sylvia said before Julie could say anything else. "But I want Sara with me too, she's a really good cuddler. There's room in your bed for all of us."

"I don't take up a lot of room." Sara said, grinning over at Julie. "I'm a size two, and only weigh a hundred and fifteen pounds."

"That's not a point in your favor, stickgirl." Sylvia said lightly. "Try something else."

"Should I tell her that she can play with my titties?" Sara grinned up at her.

"Oh please. She's played with these." She said as she rolled over and mashed her breasts into her face. She rubbed them around for a minute, then raised back up. "Try again."

"I think we lost her." Gage whispered.

"We're not losing one, we're gaining one...think positive thoughts." Julie whispered back.

"The only thing I have left is cuddling with her. Do you think she'd like that?" Sara asked.

"You might have to show her that." Sylvia told her. "It couldn't hurt to ask."

"I'm a really good cuddler, like Syl said." She told Julie. "Would you like me to show you?"

"You can if you want." Julie said, looking back over her shoulder at Gage.

"Go for it, it couldn't hurt." He grinned.

Sara crawled over to them, moving behind her and pushing Gage out of the way. She grinned at him as she stretched out behind Julie. She shimmied around for a minute, then put her arm over her as she laid her head against her back.

"How's that?" She asked softly.

"I've had worse." Julie said non-committaly. "Gage fits me better, and he bones me during the night."

Sara moved her hand down over her tummy, and slipped it into her pants.

"How about now?" She asked as she stroked her fingertips up and down over the hairlined lips of her pussy. "Is that any better?"

"You, uh...you're getting there. I hon...honestly have to say that you're almost as good a cuddler as Gage is." Julie panted as she felt Sara move her fingers into the warm wet cleft of her pussy. "If you had a dick, you'd be better."

"Gee, thanks." Gage muttered from behind them.

"Oh well." Sara said as she pulled her hand back and sat up, then climbed over Julie and crawled back over to lay out beside Sylvia. "I tried, but she wouldn't go for it."

"Sorry baby, she can be like that sometimes." Sylvia said gently, taking her in her arms.

1...34567...19