Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have anybody to stay with you, to take care of you?" Sara asked.

"We're gonna take care of you sweetie, and we're not gonna let anything happen to you." Julie smiled. "We'll see what the doctor has to say tomorrow, but if it happens again, you might as well just lay back and enjoy it, if you can't do anything about it."

"I'd fake it, if I were her." Sara muttered.

"I'd know if she was faking, I know what she looks and feels like when she cums." Julie grinned, but her voice was serious. "She didn't have any control over what was happening to her earlier. Her body went haywire, like the switch to her pleasure center got stuck on."

"That's how one of the doctors described it too." Sylvia said. "He prescribed something that was supposed to block a chemical in my brain, but it made me feel really weird, and I was sick to my stomach too, so I..."

"Can we be done?" Gage asked. "It's not even seven o'clock, and it feels like this day has lasted a week. I say we impose your drama curfew, and see if we can just go try to shake it off, and relax, maybe watch a movie?

"Me too, I think I'd like to watch a movie, maybe play some games." Sylvia said. "Anything to take our minds off everything that's happened today."

"Did any of the doctors that saw you say anything about alcohol? Can it affect you, or make you worse?" Julie asked her as she got up and started clearing the table.

"No, they just said not to drink when I was taking the drugs, it did something to weaken them."

"Good." Julie grinned as she sat the plates on the counter. "Why don't you take Sara and go pick us out some movies. I'm gonna make up a couple pitchers of margaritas, and Gage can roll us up some doobs. I think getting shit faced drunk and stoned out of our minds would be the best thing for all of us right now."

"Hallelujah! I feel what yer preachin' sista." Sara crowed as she slipped her arm through Sylvia's and started for the door. "Bring on the booze, and don't forget the ice."

* * * * *

"Thanks for stepping up today." Gage said softly. He snuggled up closer behind Julie, rubbing her tummy gently. "Is this how we're gonna do it now, putting you in charge?"

They were laying on the futon in the living room, and the credits for 'Cars' were scrolling slowly over the screen.

"You're not gonna get off that easy, buster." Julie laughed softly, reaching up and resting her hand on his cheek. "We're gonna share that job. I think Sara just needs to not feel responsible for anything for a while, and we both know that Syl just needs someone to take care of her. So that makes you and me the mom and dad."

"I can do that." He laughed, moving her hand over and kissing her fingers softly. "But I want to go to bed, Mom. What do you want to do about the kids?"

Julie looked over at Sara and Sylvia. They were sleeping, snuggled together on the other side of the futon. Sara had taken her jeans off, and now they were both wearing just a t-shirt and panties.

"Turn the movie off, and put the cable on...you know, one of those music channels. And turn the volume down a little." She said as he sat up behind her. She got to her feet, then reached down and pulled him up. "I'll go get them a blanket. If they get cold during the night, there's lots of beds they can climb into."

Gage nodded and picked up the remote and stopped the movie, then changed the channels till he heard a soft jazz tune playing. He was turning the volume down as Julie came back into the room.

"That's kind of romantic." She giggled as she shook the blanket out, then laid it over them. "Think it might give either of them any ideas?"

"I don't care." He laughed, slipping his arm around her waist and leading her into the library. "I'm tired, and emotionally drained, and I just want to get in bed and feel you laying against me. Is that okay?"

"That sounds wonderful." She whispered as she turned back the covers, then pulled her t-shirt off. She pushed her shorts down and slid into the bed, moving over and patting the spot beside her. "Come on, we can cuddle some more before we go to sleep."

* * * * *

Tuesday

Sara opened her eyes in the dimly lit room, and felt a soft, warm body pressing against her back. She could feel her breathing on her neck, and she smiled when she felt her humping gently against her ass.

"Are...are you awake, Syl?" She asked softly.

"Ungh...uh huh." Sylvia panted, pressing against her harder.

"Are uh...are you jilling off on me?" Sara asked

"Uh huh." Sylvia grunted, not stopping.

"That's kind of rude you know." Sara giggled. "The least you could do is gimme a reach around while you do it."

"Wh...what?" Sylvia gasped, stopping for a moment.

"Don't stop, it feels good." Sara whispered. "But give me your hand, the one you're not using."

Sylvia put her hand on Sara's hip, then slid it slowly down over her belly. She gasped when Sara guided her fingers lower, forcing them under her panties.

"Touch me, Syl. Make me cum with you." Sara whispered, wiggling her ass back against her.

"O...okay." Sylvia whimpered as she dipped her fingers between the clean shaved lips of Sara's pussy. She started humping against her again, and the fingers of her other hand started moving over her own pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that's so nice." Sara purred, moving her own hand down on top of Sylvia's. "Make me cum with you, but take your time...we have all night."

"Oh god..." Sylvia whispered as she started moving both her hands faster.

* * * * *

She was laying in her side, her head resting on his shoulder, her hand on his stomach when she woke up. She could feel the slow rise and fall of his chest, and hear the soft sounds of his snoring.

She smiled as she pushed her hand down, her fingers scratching at the soft hairs of his pubes as she moved them lower.

She stopped when he stirred in his sleep, waiting for almost a minute to make sure that he wasn't going to wake up. When she felt that it was safe, she moved her hand down, wrapping her fingers around his cock. She squeezed it gently, then started moving her fingers lightly up and down over it.

He grunted, shifting in his sleep, but didn't wake up.

She smiled as she felt his cock starting to stiffen under her gentle caresses.

Tightening her fingers around his cock, she started stroking it slowly, her hand wrapped around the middle of the shaft. She watched as it got harder under her gentle ministrations, and started moving her hand faster up and down over it.

She could feel her own excitement building, and could feel the swollen lips of her pussy between her legs. She knew she was wet enough to take him inside her, the dream she'd been having had taken care of that.

In the dream, she'd been making love with Sylvia, when suddenly, she'd been replaced by another woman. Other than Gage and Sara's vague descriptions of her build, she had no idea what Margo looked like, but she knew that the woman in her dream had been Margo.

They were laid out on a big soft bed, the bed she was in now, a bed Margo had never been in, and they'd held each other, kissing, touching, and teasing as they'd talked, sharing secrets like old friends.

They'd talked about their love for the man they shared as they played, and she felt good that Margo approved of her, that she was happy that he had found someone to love again.

Margo had asked her to make love to him for her, to tell him that it was okay for him to let her go, that it was time for him to move on, and start living his life again.

She had agreed, and now it was time for her to keep her promise.

Sliding up over him, she lifted her leg across his body, holding herself up over him with one hand while she guided his rigid shaft between her legs with the other.

She moaned softly as she felt him start to enter her, then sighed as she felt the full length of his cock slip slowly inside her. Easing herself down, she laid out on him, slipping her arms under his shoulders as she wiggled her hips, making her pussy move up and down over him.

He grunted, and his hips jerked up at her as his arms came up and wrapped around her back.

"Mmmmmm, hi baby," He whispered, as his hands moved down, holding onto her hips as his arched up at her. "When's the alarm going to go off?"

"Not for hours, lover. We have all night." She whispered, nipping at his ear lobe with her teeth. "Say my name. I want to hear you say it."

"Mar..." He grunted, his hips raising off the bed, driving his cock deeper inside her.

"No, she's with us, but you're making love to me." She whispered, pushing her hips down to meet his strokes, and squeezing her inner muscles around him. "Say my name."

"Ju...Julie..." He grunted, then jerked her down onto his cock roughly.

She felt his cockshaft throb and swell inside her, and a moment later, felt the first spurts of his cum spewing from his piss slit.

"Oh god, that's so good, Gage." She moaned, writhing on top of him. "Shoot it in me lover, cum in me. I love to feel you cumming inside me."

"You're going to have my baby." He whispered sleepily as he held her against him.

"Soon sweetie, I promise. We'll make a baby for us both to love." She whispered

He smiled, and his breathing slowed, going back to it's usual slow, regular rhythm.

She stayed on top of him, her cheek resting on his chest. She sighed, and tears started running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Margo, I just can't do it." She whispered. "I can't tell him to let you go, I'd rather share him with you. You both deserve that much."

* * * * *

The sun was already up when Julie woke up again. She smiled as she felt Gage under her, and she hugged him gently before she slipped off of him and slid out of the bed. Going into the bathroom, she pee'd and brushed her teeth, then went into the closet and took a t-shirt off the shelf, pulling it over her head as she walked across the library, and out into the living room.

The TV was still on, but the futon was empty, so she walked out the door and across the foyer, pausing just outside the kitchen. She smiled as she saw Sara and Sylvia sitting at the table, both still dressed in just t-shirts and panties, giggling together like a couple of schoolgirls.

Sara had a cup of coffee in front of her, but Sylvia just had a glass of water.

"It's nice to see that you two are hitting it off." Julie said as she walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of orange juice, then went over and got a glass out of the rack next to the sink. "Did you sleep okay?"

"God yes." Sara laughed, turning to look at her. "I don't know when I went to sleep, but I had the most delightful dream. I can't remember any details, but it must have been a good one, because my panties were wet when I woke up this morning."

Sylvia giggled, smacking her leg under the table.

"Shut up." She whispered, bumping her with her shoulder.

"You both fell asleep halfway through 'Cars'." Julie laughed as she poured a glass of juice, then sat the bottle on the table as she sat down. "But you were snuggled together, whispering and copping cheap feels all through the first half. I swear, you were acting like a couple of teenagers at a slumber party."

"I'm sorry, Julie, I didn't mean to..." Sylvia said, blushing as she looked over at her.

"Oh please, I probably want to get into her pants more than you do." Julie grinned, reaching over and taking her hand. "I was thinking about showing her the playroom later, unless you'd rather do that?"

"You wouldn't mind?" Sylvia said, starting to smile. "I mean, you set that up for us, and..."

"Mind? Are you kidding me? You can even use my toys, you know where they are, in the knapsack against the wall." Julie laughed.

"Even the...you know..." Sylvia giggled, glancing over at Sara, then back at Julie.

"Especially that one." Julie grinned. "But you better tell me all about it, and I mean everything, girlfriend. Better yet, turn on the webcams, so we can watch it later. She might like that."

She turned and looked at Sara, pausing before she spoke.

"Sara, do you have any pictures of Margo? With you I mean?" She asked.

"No, I didn't bring any with me." Sara said as she pushed away from the table. "But I know where some are, if you can give me a minute.

She got up and went over to the pantry and disappeared inside. She came back out a moment later holding a large, leather bound book.

"I don't know why he keeps this in there." She said as she sat the book on the table in front of Julie, opening it and flipping through the pages as she sat down beside her. She stopped when she found the picture she was looking for, and ran her fingers over it as she looked down at it with a sad smile on her face. "This is my favorite picture of her. Gage took it when they were at TCU."

The picture showed a tall, full figured girl wearing a man's button down shirt, jeans and running shoes, her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was laying back on a huge boulder, supporting herself on her elbows as she smiled at the camera.

"She is built like us." Sylvia said as she leaned across the table to get a better look.

"She's pretty too." Julie whispered, running her fingers lightly over the page. "But this is her, I knew it...I could just feel it."

"What are you talking about Julie?" Sara asked, pulling the book over in front of her, turning the pages slowly.

She looked over at Sara, a wispy smile on her lips.

"She made love with me last night, and we talked for hours. We talked about Gage, and how happy she is that he's found someone to love again." She told her. "We told each other about our hopes and our dreams, and what..."

"It was just a dream, Julie, don't read too much into it." Sara said, turning to look at her.

"She had a small dolphin tattoo on her right ankle, and an 'S' shaped scar, here, under her right arm, didn't she?" Julie said, lifting her arm and pointing at her side.

Sara's eyes went wide, and she stared at her.

"She got that tattoo a couple weeks after that picture was taken, I went with her." She whispered

"How do you know about that, Julie?" Sylvia gasped.

"I told you, she came to me last night, and made love with me. It may have just been a dream, but she...she asked me to do something for her, a favor."

"What did she ask you to do?" Sylvia asked her.

"That's not important. I did what I could, and apologized for what I couldn't." Julie said as she got to her feet, glancing at the clock as she walked over to the door. "I'm gonna to go get Gage moving, we need to leave in a little while if we're going to get to the doctor's office on time."

"She asked you to tell him to let her go, didn't she?" Sara said, turning to look at her. "And that's what you couldn't...didn't want to do..."

"It doesn't matter." Julie smiled as she turned to look at her. "I'm comfortable with my decision."

* * * * *

She looked down at Gage as she ran her fingers lightly over his chest. He smiled in his sleep, and started to roll over, but she put her hand on his shoulder, shaking him gently.

"Hey, boss...it's time to get up." She said, smiling down at him as he opened his eyes.

He smiled back, holding his arms out, and she laid out beside him, snuggling up against him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"You made love to me last night." He whispered, turning his head and kissing her softly.

"Yes." She whispered back.

"You wanted me to know that it was you. You made me say your name."

"Yes."

"I knew it was you, you feel different than Margo. You do it different than she does...did."

"She can still come to you, through me and Syl." She said softly. "It's okay. We do..."

"Three wives is a couple too many, don't you think?" He asked, turning her head so she could look at him.

"No, I was actually thinking about adding another one. How would you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure she'd go for it. She's..."

"Syl's already seducing her. It looks like they're seducing each other, if you want the truth. She'll go for it." She giggled. "But what about you? You've loved her all your life, would you want her like that again?"

"I really don't know." He said, turning and looking up at the ceiling. "We've both changed so much, and..."

"Shhhhh, you don't have to decide right now, I know alot has happened between you, but you can fix that, we can fix it." She said, turning his head back toward her. "Let's just see what happens, no pressure, we'll just take our time and see how things go."

He nodded, then smiled at her.

"Will you make love with me again, now?" He asked, taking her hand and moving it down over his stomach.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. We have to get up." She told him, trying not to smile. "We have to leave for your appointment in a little while, and I don't want to be late."

She eased up out of his arms and sat up, grinning at him. She slid off the bed and looked down at him.

"But we can take a shower together." She said, holding her hand out to him. "And if you're a good boy, I might give you a handjob."

"That's the best offer I had all day." He laughed, taking her hand and letting her pull him up, then followed her into the bathroom.

* * * * *

"Your next MRI isn't scheduled for another month, but we can move that up if you want." Dr. Peters said, flipping through the folder in front of him, then looking over at Gage. He glanced at Julie, then down at her lap, where she had his hand clutched in hers.

"Gage said you had some questions, Julie. I think I can guess what some of them are."

"Okay, you know that I'm going to be his primary caregiver, so I need to know what his condition is, and what to do if something happens to him." She said, squeezing Gage's hand.

"The tumor isn't life threatening, and hasn't shown any growth on the last three MRI's he's had, call it the last eighteen months. The initial course of radiation and chemotherapy he had stopped the growth, and the medications we have him on appear to be inhibiting any further growth."

"As far as what to do if something happens to him." He said, looking over at her. "Call me immediately, and get him to an emergency room as soon as you can. There's really nothing else you're going to be able to do. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is."

"That's honest enough. But can you give me some idea of what to expect?" She said. "Start with the worst case scenario, and work back from there."

"The worst case would be another seizure." Peter's said, leaning back in his chair. "We can give you some guides on what to do if that happens, but right now, I think the possibility of that happening is very low."

"I'm more concerned about his short term memory, the loss of motor control, and the slight speech impairment he reported last year. He didn't report any changes during his last physical, but have you noticed anything in the time you've been with him?"

"I just found out about this, that's why we're here." She said, glancing over at Gage. "Now that I know, I can..."

"Let me stop you there." Peters said, looking back and forth between them. "You're his girlfriend, not his nurse, so stop thinking of yourself as a caregiver. The worst thing you can do is try to mother him, or ride herd on him. It's not going to help his condition, and it will kill your relationship."

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured too." She laughed. "I just want to know how he is, so I can relax, and just love him, so we can live our lives."

"That's a sensible approach. I wish more people shared it." He laughed. "But aside from the tumor, he's in great shape for his age, he looks like he's put on a few pounds, so that tells me he's eating better, and the fact that he agreed to let you talk to me tells me that he trusts you, and cares about you."

"So there's nothing special we need to do, just make sure he takes his meds, and report any changes if we notice them."