Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love looking at this big, beautiful ass. It doesn't matter if it's like this, or if you're walking away from me, or if I'm just looking at it when you're asleep..."

"You do that? You look at my ass when I'm asleep?" She asked, spreading her legs wider and putting her hands on the grab rail.

"Oh yeah. I'll wake up, and I'll pull the sheets down and just look at you. Sometimes I touch you, but most of the time, I just look. My favorite sleep pose is when you have your arms under your head, one tit mushing out under you, one leg pulled up...I've got bunches of pictures of you like that. When I'm away from you, I just take out my phone, and look at you..."

"God, that is so hot." She panted, pushing back at him. Tightening her inner muscles around him, she shook her ass against him, sighing as he held himself deep inside her. "Oh shit, that's perfect babe...don't move. Just let me do it for a minute..."

"Fuck...how do you do that?" He grunted as the soft, smooth sheath of her pussy sucked and squeezed around his cockshaft, milking it lazily. He flexed his groin muscles, making his cock throb and swell inside her.

"Oooohhhh! Do that again!" She whispered breathily, grinding her ass back at him.

"You like that, huh?" He laughed, leaning over her back and reaching under her. He cupped the fleshy mounds of her tits as he tightened his groin muscles again, making his cock dance inside her.

"Oh god, can we just stay in here and do this all day?" She panted as her pussy spasmed around his cock, and a flood of warm juices poured down over his cock.

"I don't have anything planned." He laughed, pulling his hips back slowly, then thrusting forward. "We may run out of hot water..."

"Who cares? You've got me hot enough to not even notice..."

(-)

The sun was low in the sky, behind them now. They were only a couple of hours from home.

"So tell me when you fell in love with Sara, Wilbur." Sylvia said. She looked over the back of the seat at Sara, curled up on the back seat, sleeping. "How old were you?"

"I think I was...I dunno, maybe thirteen?" He laughed, looking over at her. "I was sittin' on one o' the big lions outside the courthouse, my pa had to go down there to do somethin'. He had just come out when she comes walkin' up an' just tears into him, I don't 'member 'bout what."

"When they got done, she came up the steps and looked over at me. 'Git yer ass down offa there, boy', she said, then smiled at me." He said softly, looking straight ahead. "She was wearin' a pair o' tight blue jeans tucked into her boots, an' a black t-shirt. She took her hat off and shook her hair out, she wore it longer back then, and I thought god had sent an angel down to earth, just for me. That was when I fell in love with her."

"Wow." Sylvia said quietly, looking over at him. She smiled when she saw the look of absolute devotion on his face. "So, when did the thing with the panties start?"

Wilbur blushed, glancing over at her, then quickly away.

"It's okay, Wilbur. She told me all about it." Sylvia said, trying not to laugh. "She thought it was hot, that you would want to..."

"Oh...it weren't like that at all, least, not at first." He said in a rush. "The first time I uh...you know, did anything, it was a accident. She had sent me in the house for somethin', and I had to pee, so when I went in the bathroom...there they was. This wadded up pair o' white cotton panties sittin' on the floor beside the hamper. I didn't mean to...I was just gonna pick 'em up and put 'em in the hamper...an' the next thing I know, she's knockin' on the bathroom door, askin' if I'm okay."

"Did she come in?"

"God no...an' I'm damn lucky she didn't, cuz I had them panties damn near shoved up my nose by then." He laughed.

"Did you...you know, touch yourself?" She asked.

"Huh uh. Not then." He sighed, shaking his head. "But I damn near pulled my willy off when I went to bed that night. I laid there picturin' her in my head, and when I remembered that wonderful smell, I just shot off on the spot. I must done it five or six times, cuz my willy hurt somethin' fierce the next mornin'."

"Had you been jerking off long? Most guy start when they're about..."

"I'd been doin' it for a few months. My buddy Dave Gomez had some skin mags, and we'd look at 'em and whack off. He gave me one, but my ma found it. But by then, I didn't need it any more, I had all the inspiration I needed."

"A couple months later, I was over doin' some work for her, and I went lookin' for a pair of her panties. I told her I had to pee, then went in the house an' made a beeline fer the hamper. There was a bunch of her panties in there, an' the seat of one pair was damp. Usually they was dry, but I could feel her on these, and the smell of her was alot stronger. I shot off in my pants when I sniffed 'em, so I stuck 'em in my pocket and went out and told her I didn't feel too good, and asked if I could go home."

"And you spent the rest of the day..."

"The next three days." He laughed. "My ma an' pa went off fer the weekend, an' I flogged the log the whole time they was gone. It wasn't till the second day I tasted her...that happened on accident too, but damn...I shot off like nuthin' I'd ever felt before. The next time I went over to work for her, I got me another pair..."

"So when did she start leaving them out for you?" Sylvia asked. "Did you know she was leaving them out, or what?"

"That started about a year later. I went in the house, and 'fore I even got to the bathroom, I spotted a pair o' panties layin' on the bed. And these were really wet, like she had pee'd in 'em, but it didn't smell like pee. It smelled like an angel had 'em wrapped around a piece o' heaven."

He grinned over at her as he continued.

"I didn't even realize I had my willy out at first. I felt like I was gonna cum, and looked down...I almost shot off all over her bed, an' barely got her panties over the knob 'fore I started shootin'." He laughed. "I was scared shitless. I knew I done fucked up, dumpin' a load in her panties like that, so I took 'em in the bathroom and put 'em in the hamper, and put another pair in their place."

"Smart. So she didn't figure out what had happened?"

"Not that first time, least, I don't think so. But from then on, she'd find some excuse to send me in the house, and there'd be a pair o' her wet painties waitin' for me. Most times they was on the bed, but after a while, they'd be on the floor, or the bathroom counter. Sometimes, I really had to look for them."

"She said that she did that, made you look for them, I mean." Sylvia said, sliding over next to him. "She was playing with herself when she told me about the little game you two played, and she came all over her fingers when she got to that part."

"So you an' her..."

"She's my wife, Wilbur. Of course I make love with her." She said softly, running her hand up and down over his leg.

"But sometimes, we just fuck." She added, looking up at him. "Did you like watching us together, Wilbur? You didn't think it was..."

"I thought it was beautiful. I can see how much you love her, and I know she loves you." He said quietly. "She tol' me she loves you more'n me..."

"It's a different kind of love, Wilbur. Don't worry about it, your place in her heart is gonna be there for a long time. Love's not a competition, it's somethin' you share. I love Julie and Gage just as much as I love Sara, just in a different way."

"But what about to love and to cherish, and bein' faithful..."

"We do love and cherish, and we're faithful to each other." She told him. "I gave her permission to fuck you, because that's what you did the first time. You didn't make love to her till later that night. You were talking, and you pulled her on top of you. That was making love, not just fucking."

"How do ya know the difference? I thought it meant the same thing."

"That's something you're gonna have to figure out on your own there, Wilbur." She laughed, laying her head on his shoulder. "I know when I'm fuckin', and when I'm making love. I'm usin' the same parts, and doin' the same things...it just feels different..."

(-)

Julie was sitting on the front steps waiting for them when they pulled into the driveway. Wilbur hadn't even shut off the engine before she was opening the passenger door and leaning in, hugging Sylvia tightly.

"Oh god, I'm so glad you're home safe, I was so scared." She said, tears streaming down her cheeks. She pulled back after a moment, looking at her. "Where's Sar..."

"I'm back here, mom." Sara laughed as she opened the door and got out.

Julie grabbed her as soon as she saw her, hugging her tightly to her.

"Don't you ever leave us again, you hear me? We've been in hell while you were gone." She whispered. She turned them, holding her arm out for Sylvia as she got out of the car. "I don't know what we would have done if anything had happened to either of you. I don't know if..."

"It's okay, Julie. We're home, and we're happy to see you too." Sylvia laughed, hugging her back.

"Happy enough to sleep with me tonight? Just you and me?" Julie asked. "We don't have to do anything, I just want to hold you..."

"You think I'm gonna let you off that easy?" Sylvia laughed as she let her go and stepped back. "You may not get much sleep tonight if I have my way."

"Julie, this here is Wilbur." Sara said as he came around the car. "Wilbur, Julie is the mom around here, so you do what she tells you, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am." He said, looking down at the ground as he kicked a rock off to the side.

"Relax Wilbur, it's not as bad as she makes it sound." Julie laughed, walking over and holding her arms out. "Can I get a hug? You don't have to if you don't want t..."

"Yes ma'am." He said, stepping into her arms. He stiffened when she pulled him tight against her, and he prayed she didn't feel his hard-on pressing against her.

"Welcome to the family, Wilbur." She smiled as she leaned back, looking at him. She kept her hands on his hips, moving her's against him as she held him to her. "I guess you're glad to meet me, huh?"

"Uh, yes ma'am...I been lookin' forward to it."

"I can tell." She laughed, looking down as she let him go. She turned and started for the house.

"You got here faster than I thought you would. I was going to try and have dinner waiting..."

"That's okay, Julie." Sara laughed as she walked around the back of the car. "We can cook..."

"No, that's not it." Julie laughed, stopping at the front door. "We're having pizza. Gage just left to go and get it."

"They don't deliver 'round here?" Wilbur asked, picking up bags as Sara tossed them out of the car.

"Cut him some slack, Julie." Sara laughed as she got her bags out of the pile. "He's young, dumb, and fulla cum. He's got alot to learn..."

"He ain't that dumb, he loves yer skinny ass." Sylvia laughed as she went up the steps. "He is fulla cum though...gotta give him that..."

(-)

"Pizza's here." Gage yelled as he came in the front door. "Lucille gave me three pizzas, and she wouldn't let me pay for them...again. She a sent case of her son's home brew too, so if somebody wants to take these, I'll go get it."

He stopped in the kitchen door, a smile spreading across his face when he saw Wilbur.

"Well I'll be damned." He said as he walked over and sat the pizzas on the table, then turned, holding his hand out to him. "It's been a long time, boy. Sara didn't tell me she was bringin' Fred Talbot's boy home. How's your mama? I dated Gracie for a while in high school, then Fred horned his way in..."

"You know him?" Julie laughed, sitting the pizzas in a row and opening them up.

"Yeah, I watched him grow up. Me'n Margo used to babysit him, but he was only like this big." Gage laughed, holding his hand at knee height.

"It's good to see ya Mr. Carson." Wilbur said. "I was sorry to hear about your missus, she was always nice to me. She was pretty too."

"Thanks Wilbur." Gage nodded. "Why don't you help me get that beer outta the car? Might be good if you'n me had a chance to talk, you know, man to man."

"Why don't you wait till after we eat." Julie said. "You guys can..."

"No ma'am. Mr. Carson's got a point." Wilbur said. "We need to get that beer on ice or in the fridge 'fore it gets too warm..."

Gage laughed as he led the way out of the kitchen. The three women just stared after them.

(-)

"So, anybody explain how things work around here yet?" Gage asked as he pulled the beer out of the back seat. He sat it on the hood of the car and pulled a couple out, handing one to Wilbur.

"Yes sir, I'm not sure I unnerstand it, but they told me about it." Wilbur said, nodding as he twisted the top off and took a sip from his beer.

"Don't worry about it, you'll either fit in, or you won't. We'll just have to see." Gage said casually. "You're here for Sara, but I'm pretty sure she's gonna share you with Syl...that's okay, that's their call. But keep your hands off Julie, at least until she let's you know it's okay. Let her make the first move, that's when you'll know you're gonna be part of the family. In the meantime, just do what she tells you, and you'll be okay. From what I gather, you're gonna be spendin' most of your time at the ranch anyway."

Leaning back against the car, he tipped his beer up and took a long drink from it.

"So yer sayin' that she's gonna wanna..."

"Yup, and if you got a brain in your head, you'll let her." Gage laughed. "Give her a little time to check you out, but if she decides you're okay..."

"But I thought you'n her were..."

"We are, but they decide who does what, not us, and I'm fine with that." Gage said as he put his empty in the case and picked it up off the car. "Lemme put it this way. I've been servicin' all three of 'em for months. It's gonna be nice to have some help. Just make sure they're wantin' it before you go tryin' anything with any of 'em."

He started walking toward the house, but stopped and looked at Wilbur.

"But do me a favor. Lose the misters and misses, we all got names." He said. "You don't have to call me sir either, unless you want to, but I'd stick with the ma'ams with the girls. That might get you some brownie points..."

(-)

"We got you a room setup on the second floor, Wilbur. Take a right at the first landing, and it's the last door on the left." Julie said, pushing her plate away. She took a sip of her beer, then smiled at him. "Before you ask, everybody gets their own room, lord knows we got enough of 'em. Where you end up sleepin' is up to you."

"Mr. Ca...uh, Gage said you ladies decide who..."

"He did, did he?" She laughed, smiling at Gage. "That's one of the reasons I love him, he's smart. But he's right. Don't worry about, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be jumpin' from bed to bed before you know it."

"I'd appreciate it if ya'll wouldn't go divvyin' up my man's attentions so fast." Sara said, grabbing another piece of pizza from the box. "He's still got his manly duties to perform makin' sure..."

"I already took care of that." Sylvia said, grinning at her. "Done deal, case closed. Pick a date nine months from now for the pool."

"Even so, I'd still like to get a few more direct deposits while I'm fertile, if it's all the same to you." Sara said, grinning back. She looked over at Wilbur with a small smile on her face. "That's if you got a mind to, of course."

"Ye...yes ma'am." He said quietly, blushing as he looked around the table. "I got a mind to, anytime you want..."

"Oh my god, is he really blushing?" Julie asked, leaning over so only Gage could hear her.

"Yeah, enjoy it while you can." He muttered. "I'm pretty sure he'll get over it quick hangin' around you three."

"I know it's not even nine o'clock yet, but we hit the road early." Sylvia said, leaning back in her chair. She smiled over at Julie. "I know you said you wanted to sleep with me, but that's all you may get. I'm pretty tired, it's been a long day."

"That's fine sweetie, just holding you is gonna be enough." Julie said softly. "I just need to feel you against me so I know you're really home."

She looked over at Gage, but he spoke before she could.

"Go ahead, I know how much you missed her." He said lightly. "But I get her tomorrow night. I missed her too."

"Looks like my dance card is fillin' up fast." Sylvia laughed. She looked over at Sara, then Wilbur. "Either of you want in? Better speak up..."

Wilbur looked at Sara, then smiled at Sylvia.

"I think I'm gonna be busy for a while..." He said.

"Oh, go ahead and put him down for the next night. I get the one after that." Sara laughed.

"I'm gonna have to look...no, all I have open on Tuesday is a threesome..." Sylvia muttered, thumbing through an imaginary date book.

"I'm pretty sure you'll find an opening for me." Sara said softly. "That's if you ever wanna try the new toy I just got..."

"New toy?" Sylvia asked, then looked down, where Sara was holding her hands apart under the table. "Yeah, I think I can fit it...I mean you in...how's tomorrow afternoon sound?"

"I'll have to check my schedule. I was going to take Junior over to the ranch and run him a little." Sara said, pushing her plate away. "Wilbur probably wants to see the ranch too, so..."

"So do that in the morning. I'll put you down for what, twoish?" Sylvia laughed as she stood up and started gathering up plates.

"Three would be better. I might need to hang around over at the ranch...you know, show Wilbur around, make sure he's got a feel for things..." Sara said as she put the leftover pizza in one box, then took it over and put it in the refrigerator.

"Aw come on...he's gonna be feelin' ya up all night for god's sake!" Sylvia laughed as she sat the dishes in the sink. "I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to commit. I can't just hold that opening for you..."

Sara walked over and put her arms around her. She lowered her voice as she looked up at her. "Oh, yer gonna hold it open for me, and yer gonna beg me to fill it, sweetie. Yer gonna be nekkid in the playroom at three...or your ass is gonna be beat raw when I find you. Is that clear?"

Sylvia stared at her for a moment, then nodded.

"Yes ma'am." She said softly.

"Good girl." Sara smiled, stepping back and turning toward Wilbur.

"Wilbur honey, I'm kinda tired too." She said. "I was gonna take a shower then go get in bed. You're welcome to join me, but it's okay if you want to stay and get to know Gage and Julie a little better."

"If they don't mind, a shower sounds like a good idea." He said, following her toward the door. He looked back at them over his shoulder. "Night ya'll. I guess we'll see ya in the mornin'."

"That's enough socializin' Wilbur." Sara said, taking his hand. She led him out the door and they could hear her saying, "Let's go get cleaned up. I got a powerful need to feel you in me right now..."

"I don't think she's gonna be in the mood to share any time soon." Gage laughed. "I ain't seen her act that territorial since high school."

"I'm not in any hurry." Julie said softly. She smiled as she looked over at Sylvia, wondering how long she would wait for either of them to share.

(-)

Monday

"Get up. It's time to go to work." Sylvia laughed, pulling the sheet down and throwing it on the floor. She looked down at Wilbur, her eyes lingering on the lean muscles of his back, then following it down to where in narrowed in at his waist. Smiling, she sat on the side of the bed and smacked him on the ass. "Come on now, I ain't waitin' all day. Coffee's on, so get dressed, and let's get goin'."

"Shit, what time is it?" He asked, squinting up at her.

"A little after six." She said as she got up and walked over to the door. "Get a move on, boy. We got work to do."

"Damn, she's as bad as my pa." He muttered, rolling over and sitting up on the side of the bed. He got up and got a pair of socks and underwear from a dresser drawer, pulling the underwear on quickly, then going over and sitting on the bed to pull on the socks. He grabbed his jeans off the end of the bed and pulled them on, then put his boots on.

1...56789...13