Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the phone away from her ear again, shaking her head as she looked at it.

"What an asshole." She muttered. "He is, without a doubt, the cheapest sumbich I ever met. Been like that since I known him."

She noticed that the volume on the other end had gone down again, and she brought the phone back to her ear.

"Is it my turn to talk again, Fred?" She asked, then waited a moment before she spoke again. "What's he gonna be doin'? Well, not that it's any of yer business Fred, but he's gonna be fuckin' me. I after I got done poppin' his cherry, he spent the next three hours fuckin' my brains out. An' lemme tell ya Fred, yer boy eats pussy like he was born to it. He's almost as good as Reverend Hall...yeah, I know, that's why I said it...yeah, he was that good...ask Gracie, I seen her hanging around down at the church more'n a few times, and she sure as shit wasn't prayin'."

She paused, listening for a long moment, nodding from time to time.

"Okay...yeah, I got steaks cookin' right now...yeah, I'll make sure he gets a couple hours sleep 'fore I send him home." She said, rolling her eyes as she listened again. "No Fred...hey Fred, you can kiss my ass if you think I'm gonna pay you a stud fee for fucking yer boy. In the first place, you can't count high enough to keep track o' how many times he bones me. Shit, I'm the one he was fuckin', and I ain't sure how many times he did it, I think I passed out a couple times...yeah...no, I'm not kiddin', he's that fuckin' good. Alright, I'm leaving Saturday mornin', so he should be home 'fore noon...yeah, okay...here he is."

"He wants to talk to you." She said, holding the phone out to Wilbur.

He took it reluctantly, and brought it gingerly up to his ear.

"Uh...yeah, pa?" He said in a tentative voice.

He listened for a moment, brightening visibly by the second.

"Yes sir...yeah, she did...yeah, she did that too...uh, I dunno what that is pa...no sir, we ain't done that yet." He said as he paced back and forth across the kitchen. "Uh, I uh...I'm gonna have to ask her...yeah, gimme a second..."

Wilbur took the phone away from his ear and held his hand over the microphone. He blushed as he looked over at Sara.

"What's he wanna know Wilbur?" She asked, crossing her arms in front of her. "I can't believe he asked his own boy what we been doin'. What an asshole."

"He uh...he wants to know what kinda birth control yer usin', like if yer on..."

She glanced over at Sylvia, then back over at Wilbur.

"Tell him I ain't on the pill, and you ain't stickin' yer dick in me with no fuckin' rubber on it. I like it skin on skin. So if you knock me up, which the odds are about five to one for, since I'm ovulatin', yer gonna have to marry me, and make me an honest woman."

"Shit Sara, I can't tell him that! He'll kill me just for sayin' it." Wilbur said, turning pale as the blood drained from his face.

"Then tell him whatever you want, I don't give a fuck." She said as she turned back to the stove. She took the steaks off the grill and piled them on a plate, then turned off the grill and leaned back against the counter.

"You were uh...kidding, right? About you ovula..." Sylvia asked, looking at her closely.

Sara shook her head, not looking at her as she listened to Wilbur talking to his father.

"Uh, pa? She says she's on the pill, but she's got a whole box o' them fancy assed rubbers with the little bubble on the end and the bumps'n shit on the outside...yeah, them...no, they're kinda tight, and they don't roll all the way down...yeah, I got a couple inches o' dick left after I put it on...really? Kewl...okay...yeah, I know...see ya Saturday. Bye pa..."

He hit the disconnect button and slipped the phone in his pocket as he looked over at Sara. She met his eyes, and they stared at each other for a long moment.

Wilbur was the first to break the silence.

"Come here, hon." He said quietly, standing in the middle of the kitchen with his hands in his back pockets.

Sara walked over, looking up at him as she stopped in front of him. She didn't say anything, she just waited for him to speak.

"This here is one hell of a birthday present, ya know?" He said after a moment.

"Yeah." She replied, still looking up at him.

"You sure this is what you want? I ain't the smartest guy around, an' I can carry my fortune in my pocket. A woman like you...you gotta have somethin' better than..."

Sara held her finger to his lips, silencing him. She smiled as she put her arms around him.

"You're the man I want...it didn't hit me till I was away from you. I felt, I dunno...it felt like..." She paused, trying to find the right words.

"Like there was a hole in yer heart, or a piece of yer soul was missin'." Wilbur said, nodding his understanding. "I been feelin' that fer years, every time I left you here and went home. But I never thought you..."

"I think I figured out how I felt last year, but I didn't see any point in sayin' anything since I had to wait till you was legal anyway." Sara said. "But you're okay with this? I wasn't gonna try to trick you, or make you..."

Wilbur put his finger to her lips, making her smile as she stopped in mid-sentence.

"It looks like this is a day for dreams to come true." He said softly, putting his arms around her. "I gotta tell..."

He stopped when Sylvia got up and walked out of the room. They both stared after her, then looked at each other.

"I uh...I need to go talk to her." Sara said softly, taking his hands in hers. "There's more you haven't heard yet...it's complicated...can you give me a min..."

"Yeah, I knew she was more than just a birthday present." He said. "Go on, we got time...but I think she needs you right now."

"Thanks...I'll be right back."

"I'm okay." Sylvia said as Sara came up behind her. She was standing at the window, looking out at the tree line in the distance. She looked back over her shoulder, a small smile on her face. "Really, I just thought you guys might want some alone time..."

"That's bullshit, and you know it, Syl." Sara said softly as she put her arms around her and rested her cheek against her back. "Talk to me. Please? We've shared everything for the last few months. I though you understood, and were okay with what I wanted to do..."

"So did I." Sylvia said softly. "But then you dropped your little bombshell, and that got pretty fuckin' real, pretty fuckin' fast."

"I'm sorry. I should have said somethi..."

"Yeah, you should have." Sylvia said as she eased out of Sara's arms and walked over to the bed. She started straightening the sheets, then stopped and looked up at her. "It didn't occur to you during the fourteen hour ride down here to mention that you were planning on getting this kid to knock you up? For god's sake, Sara! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know...I spent days tryin' to..."

"It doesn't matter. We're here, it's happening, let's just make sure we do it right." Sylvia said as she turned and started for the door. She stopped just before she reached it, and turned to look at Sara. "Give me fifteen minutes, then come join us, okay?"

"What are you gonna do, Syl?" Sara asked, taking a step toward her.

"No, you stay here. Give me fifteen minutes, then come join us." Sylvia said, then turned and walked out.

"Hey, sorry about that...we just had something we had to get worked out." She said as she walked into the kitchen. She went over and took his hand, leading him over to the door. "Come on, I think we need to talk. Why don't you show me around the place while we get to know each other."

(-)

When Sara came into the kitchen thirteen minutes later, it was empty. She looked out the window toward the driveway, sighing with relief when she saw that both her Hummer and Wilbur's pickup were still there. Her eyes swept the yard quickly, but she didn't see them till the second pass.

Sylvia was sitting in front of Wilbur as he leaned back against a post in the big riding ring, the post they had just replaced that morning. She was leaning back into him, her head thrown back, laughing as she tried to stop him from tickling her.

She felt a pang of jealousy stab at her heart, but she pushed it aside. Things could be alot worse, she thought. At least they looked like they were getting along, if she could believe what she was seeing.

Her breath caught in her throat as she watched Sylvia turn her head up, her hand pulling Wilbur's head down. Their lips met in a kiss that moved from teasing to passionate in the blink of an eye. Her heart began to race as she watched Wilbur's hand slip under her tight t-shirt, cupping her braless breast. She could see his fingers moving under her shirt as he played with her nipple.

Digging her phone out of her pocket, she hit Sylvia's picture on her speed dial, but hit the disconnect button when she heard her ringtone behind her. Scrolling down through the list, she hit Wilbur's number, then held it to her ear as she listened to it ring.

She started to smile as Sylvia held her middle finger up, then turned, and pushed Wilbur onto his back. She knelt between his legs, opening his pants as she smiled up at him. She hadn't looked toward the house, but Sara knew that she knew she was watching them.

Wilbur's cock was already hard when Sylvia pulled it free of his pants, and she dropped her head, taking it into her mouth as she worked his jeans down his legs. Her head bobbed up and down in a fast rhythm, and Sara could tell that he wasn't going to last long the way she was sucking him. She leaned closer to the window when she saw her put her hand between his legs, making him arch up at her. A moment later, he stiffened and threw his head back, putting his hands on her head as he humped up at her. Sara could have sworn that she could hear his moans of pleasure from where she was standing.

Sylvia kept up a steady stroking on his cock, keeping it in her mouth the whole time. Finally, she raised up off of him and got to her feet. She walked quickly toward the house, brushing by Sara as she came through the door. She didn't say a word as she started opening drawers. When she found what she was looking for, she leaned forward, keeping her back to Sara. A moment later, she turned and smiled at her, keeping her hand behind her back.

"Do you really wanna have his baby?" She asked, licking her lips.

Sara nodded, a smile starting to spread across her face.

"Okay." Sylvia said, pulling the turkey baster out from behind her back. "Let's go knock you up."

(-)

Thursday

"I want you to come home with me Wilbur, back to Georgia." Sara said, her head resting on his shoulder as they sat in the porch swing, rocking lazily back and forth. "Murphy's a nice little town, right smack in the middle of a triangle made up by Macon, Augusta, and Savannah. The ranch is mostly done, and the house'll be ready in a couple weeks. We won't be livin' in it much, we're gonna live with Gage, Julie and Syl in the big house down the road..."

"My pa ain't gonna like that, ma'am." Wilbur said. "But you know what? I really don't give a damn. I'm old enough to make up my own mind, and I wanna be with you. I spent enough time dreamin' about you, I ain't about to let you slip through my fingers now."

"Yer a man now, Wilbur. I can hear it in yer voice." Sara said softly. "You already proved it in my bed, now it's time to come work with me, and prove it to the world. That's why I built the new ranch, so you can help Syl run it. You both got things you need to learn. I'm gonna teach you what I know, but the rest you're gonna have to figure out together. But ya'll gonna do fine, I got faith in both of you."

"Miss Sylvia's gonna be running the ranch, ma'am?" He asked, looking down at her. "Why ain't you gonna run it, like you run this one?

Sara sat looking out over the flat open land in front of them. The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, and she could tell that it was going to be a scorcher of a day just by looking at the color of the sky.

"I got other things I wanna do, Wilbur." She laughed. "Me'n Gage got a business to run, and it looks like Julie may be startin' one up cuz o' somethin' I did, so I'm gonna have to help her fer a while."

"There's lot's o' reasons, but the main one is, I want you two to learn how to do it, so you can teach our kids how to do it when the time comes."

She got to her feet, and stood smiling down at him. She held her hands out, and pulled him to his feet when he took them in his.

They walked around the porch and went into the kitchen, then down the short hall to her bedroom.

"You see that girl, Wilbur?" She asked as she stopped in front of him, drawing his arms around her waist as she leaned back into him. "That girl is my best friend, and I love her more than anything else in the world. More than you, more than my baby brother, more than our other wife, Julie."

"I still don't unnerstand that...you got two wives and a husband, but you wanna marry me, an' have my baby. That don't make a whole helluva lotta sense, Sara..."

"Wait'll you meet Julie, Wilbur." Sylvia grunted, sitting up and yawning. Her tits pulled up high on her chest as she stretched and smiled over at them. "Julie has more love in her heart than anyone you'll ever meet, and all she wants to do is share it, so she can keep her family happy and safe."

She got out of bed and walked toward them. The muscles of her abs and legs rippled as she walked, and both Sara and Wilbur turned to watch as she undulated across the room to the bathroom.

"She weighed a hundred and eighty-five pounds when I met her four months ago Wilbur, and she was beautiful." Sara said quietly. "Now she weighs one fifty-eight, and she's a goddess. A livin', breathin' amazon goddess. And I get to fuck her...that's why I know there's a god."

"The only complaint I got about her is..."

"Junior is starting to love me more than her." Sylvia laughed from the bathroom.

"And she's got ears like a fuckin' Vulcan, so don't even bother tryin' to whisper around her." Sara muttered.

"Is she serious?" Wilbur laughed. "There ain't no way Junior..."

"Yeah, He's just like every other dumbass male out there." Sara said as she walked over and turned on the lights. "She rubs them big titties in his face all the time, and now he goes to her first when we go out to the barn to do anything."

"He still loves having you on his back more than me, sweetie. That'll never change." Sylvia said over the sound of the toilet flushing as she came out of the bathroom. "He just appreciates a good thing when he sees it."

"But my tits have shrunk two inches and three cup sizes since she started her little body sculpting experiment on me, Wilbur." She said as she picked Sara up, took two steps toward the bed, then tossed her in the air to land flopping on the bed. "I'm down to a forty triple E from a forty-two double F, my waist is down to a twenty-six, from a thirty-two, and my hips have gone from thirty-nine to thirty six inches. I won't bore you with the other assorted measurements."

She crawled slowly up onto the bed, her body moving with the graceful movements of a cat on the hunt as made her way up the bed until she was poised on her hands and knees over Sara.

"But she's just naturally sexier than I am. She's the sexiest woman I know." She said as she stared down at her. "She works that tight little ass without thinking about it, and those tiny titties of hers, those beautiful thirty-two B-cups stand up just as high and as proud as the day they first popped up."

She licked her lips as she leaned closer to her.

"And I swear to god, if she doesn't take me to IHOP, and get me pancakes right now, I will never fuck her again."

Sara burst out laughing, pushing her away and rolling over to the side of the bed.

"Well damn, that was the sexiest fuckin' thing I ever seen in my life." Wilbur muttered.

"Yeah, and if you'da been wearin' pants, you'da cum in 'em." Sara laughed, "I damn near did."

"But I ain't riskin' it, so you get yer ass dressed." She said as she pulled on a pair of jeans, then a t-shirt. "We'll be out in the car. You got two minutes, or you get left."

(-)

"Wilbur, I swear to god, if you don't pull yer head outta your ass and start pullin' your weight, the only thing that's gonna touch your dick for long time is gonna be your own damn hand." Sylvia said as she danced back, barely avoiding a stack of hay bales as they came crashing down.

"I'm sorry Miss Sylvia, I truly am." Wilbur muttered, kicking a bale of hay. "It's just that workin' out here with you is like watchin' a wet t-shirt contest, an' I can't..."

"Well I'm sorry if my tits distract you, Wilbur. It's fuckin' hot out here, that's why both my shirt and my bra are soaking wet." Sylvia said as she bent over, grabbed the wires on a bale and heaved it back up on the stack. "Why don't you get your ass over to the other side of this stack where you can't see me, and maybe you won't keep tryin' to kill me."

"Better yet, why don't you go in the house and cool off for a bit Wilbur." Sara said as she stepped into the barn. She handed Sylvia a glass of tea, then smiled over at Wilbur. "I left a little somethin' on my bed for ya, sweetie. Why don't you go see what it is. Me'n Syl gotta run a little errand, we'll be back in a bit."

Wilbur took off at a trot, and they heard the screen door slam shut behind him a minute later.

"He's fuckin' useless, Sara. He's not watchin' what he's doin', and we've already done three times the work we started with, and we're not half done!" Sylvia said, then gulped down a third of her tea in one swallow. She took a deep breath, and started again. "He can't keep his eyes off my tits and..."

"It ain't just yer tits, Syl. It's yer whole upper body." Sara laughed. "That t-shirt is stuck to your abs on one side, and yer back on the other, and they both ripple every time ya move. It's downright sexy. I'm not surprised he's starin'."

"Whatever." Sylvia said, tipping up her glass and killing it. She sat the glass on a shelf by the door and looked at Sara. "So what's this errand we gotta run? Or was that just bullshit to get rid of him."

"Oh, we got an errand to run alright. I wanna go talk to Barney." Sara laughed, stepping out of the barn and heading for her car. "If we're gonna run a ranch, we're gonna need horses, and he's the best source I know of."

They'd been on the road less than five minutes when they saw a pickup pulled over on the shoulder with a man leaning over the fender, his head under the hood.

"Sumbich, talk about it rainin' luck." Sara muttered, then grinned over at Sylvia.

"Don't ask no questions, just do what I tell ya." She said as she slowed down. "Take that bra off, an' pinch yer nipples or somethin', see if ya can't make 'em stand up little more. We got about thirty seconds."

Sylvia looked at her, then pulled her arm in through the armholes of her t-shirt and sports bra, then repeated the movement on the other side. Putting her arms back through the sleeves of her t-shirt, she pulled the sports bra over her head, and stuffed it in the glove compartment. She shook her head, then fluffed up her hair and looked over at Sara.

"Okay, now what?" She asked.

"Now we go talk to Wilbur's daddy." Sara grinned as she pulled up behind the pickup. "All you gotta do, is stick those titties in his face and keep him distracted, okay?"

Sylvia grinned and nodded, then opened the door and got out as Sara got out on the other side.

"Hey Fred, truck break down again?" Sara asked as she walked up along side the truck.

"Yeah, fuckin' distributor cap is cracked. Larry Sellers is bringin' one out." He said as he pulled his head out from under the hood. "Sumbich is gonna ch...charge me..."

He stopped talking as Sylvia came around the back of the truck, smiling broadly. She stopped next to the truck and leaned against it, resting her arm on the top of the bed, making her tits stand up under her wet t-shirt.

1...34567...13