Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus christ." He muttered, his eyes moving up and down over her slowly, returning to her tits, and not moving from them.

"Fred, this here is my friend Sylvia Mitchell. She come down from Georgia with me to close up the house, and get the ranch squared away." Sara said. "She just got done with a Playboy photoshoot, she's gonna be on the cover...when was that Syl, December?"

"October. Hef wanted my centerfold to hit the newsstands the same month my movie hits the theaters." She grinned at Fred. "It's just a low budget slasher flick called 'Slaughterhouse Sam, Hefty Heifers In Trouble', but I'm getting good reviews from the critics, so I should be able to stop doing porn soon."

Sara choked back a laugh, watching as Sylvia knelt down, leaning forward so her tits hung out from her body and pretended to tie her shoe.

"Hey Fred, I offered Wilbur a job workin' at my new place up in Georgia, but he said he'd have to talk to you about it." Sara said, making sure to stay out from between Fred and Sylvia. "It's a hell of an opportunity for him, Fred. I'm gonna pay him fifty-five to start, with bonuses based on performance."

"What kinda bonuses?" Fred asked, glancing over at her. His eyes went right back to Sylvia as she stood up and stretched.

"Five percent of gross over the break even point, and ten percent of anything brought in under budget." She said, then glanced over at Sylvia. "Hey Syl, you mind grabbin' us some water outta the cooler? It's fuckin hot out here, and Fred looks like he's about to pass out."

"Sure." She said, then flounced over the Hummer. She opened the door and leaned in, making sure her ass was sticking out while she dug around in the cooler. She grabbed three bottles and flounced back, handing one to Sara.

"It's okay if you pass out, Fred. I know how to do CPR." Sylvia giggled as she handed him a bottle of water. "All the guys I do it to say I give great mouth to mouth."

Fred just stared at her, his mouth hanging open.

"So whatta ya think Fred, you okay with lettin Wilbur come up an' work for me?" Sara asked. "The boy won't go unless you give him yer blessing, Fred. He knows how much you depend on him."

"Well shit, Sara. You know he's the only hand I can depend on." Fred said, looking over at her again. "Give him sixty-two, I get twelve, and you cover medical."

"Fifty-eight, and you get three." Sara countered. "He gets the same Blue Cross plan me'n Gage are on, and Syl will autograph a copy of her centerfold, and include copies of all her videos."

"I don't know if the studios will let me do that Sara..."

"I'll buy 'em myself then." Sara said, looking at Fred.

"Okay, you got a deal." Fred grumbled, holding out his hand.

Sara shook it, and grinned at him.

"I'm gonna send him over to get his stuff later, I wanna leave tomorrow. That okay with you, Fred?"

"Yeah, but you make sure you take care o' the boy..."

"Goody!" Sylvia giggled, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down, then turning toward the truck. "Let's go tell him! I wanna play with him some more!"

Fred's mouth dropped open, then he shook his head.

"Lucky little bastard." He muttered, then reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone.

(-)

"My pa wants a picture of Miss Sylvia nekkid." Wilbur said, blushing furiously. "He says if she can pose for Playboy, she can pose for him."

"Did he say that was deal breaker?" Sara asked, reaching for her phone.

"No ma'am...it almost sounded like he was askin' a favor." Wilbur said, shaking his head.

"It sounds like Fred's lightenin' up a little, must be cuz he's jealous." Sara laughed. She glanced over at Sylvia. "Whatta ya think hon? Feel like torturing him a little...or should I say, a little more?"

"Sounds like fun if ya ask me." Sylvia laughed. "How ya wanna do this?"

"Let's shoot 'em in the bedroom. But take yer clothes off an' run around the house a couple times so yer all flushed and sweaty." Sara said, heading for the bedroom. "That way, you'll look like you just got done fuckin'."

"How about if I just fuck Wilbur, and you take pictures when we're done?" Sylvia laughed, pulling her t-shirt over her head. "How's that sound to you Wilbur?"

"That's a great fuckin' idea Miss Sylvia." Wilbur grinned.

"Well, if that's how ya wanna handle it, I wanna get fucked too." Sara laughed as she stopped in the doorway. "But Syl's the only one we take pictures of...I mean, she's already gonna be in Playboy and all..."

(-)

"Come outside fer a minute boy." Fred Talbot said as he stepped out onto the front porch and walked across the yard. He stopped about fifty feet away from the house, and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I gotta ask ya somethin', an' I want ya to tell me the truth." He said as he opened the photo directory on his phone and brought up an image. The picture was a rear view of Sylvia, and he enlarged it until her pussy filled the screen.

"That right there, is that what I think it is?" He asked, pointing at a line of cum drooling from her pussy and running down between the lips.

"Uh...yes sir." Wilbur said, tensing up and getting ready to run.

"And that's yer's...you just shot that in her?" His father asked, looking over at him.

"Uh...yes sir. But I can exp..."

"You lucky little sumbich." Fred laughed, giving him an admiring glance. "Did you really fuck that dyke bitch Sara Dawson too?"

"Uh, yes sir, but she ain't no dyke." Wilbur laughed. "You don't fuck like she does if yer a dyke. She may lick pussy, but she loves my cock. I think I'm gon..."

"You lucky little bastard." Fred chortled, shaking his head. He sobered up after a moment, and looked at Wilbur, holding out his hand.

"You do what that woman tells ya boy, and don't go lettin' pussy get in the way o' doin' yer job." He said seriously. "Now you go in the house an' kiss yer mama goodbye, and you better fuckin' call her every week...you know she's gonna worry aboutcha..."

"Yes sir." Wilbur said, taking his hand and shaking it. He looked at his father for a moment, then turned and went into the house.

(-)

Friday

In her dream, Sara was kneeling in front of her, holding her face in her hands, telling her that she loved her. But there was something wrong with her lips, they didn't seem to be syncing up with the words she was hearing, like when the sound track was off on a movie.

She felt drunk, and a warm glow suffused her whole body, making her shiver.

"I love you baby." Sara kept saying, stressing the word baby.

Sylvia leaned closer, watching her lips carefully.

There was another sound in the background, but she couldn't place it, no matter how hard she tried.

"I wanna love you baby." Sara seemed to be saying, but she knew that that wasn't right. She wanted to cry from frustration, but she shook her head, forcing herself to concentrate.

"I have you baby." Sara's lips said this time, and she finally let herself cry out in frustration, bawling like a child.

Sitting bolt upright, she looked around the room wildly. She saw Wilbur sleeping peacefully with Sara sprawled across his shoulders, her leg draped over his back. She looked over at the window, and when she saw the raindrops, the last piece fell into place.

A series of sounds and images flashed through her mind like one of those sequences in a movie or a TV show. And she saw it happen, right in front of her.

"I want to have a baby, Syl. And I'm going to ask Wilbur to be the daddy." Sara was saying carefully. "I'm going to be ovulating when I fuck him, so I'm pretty sure he's gonna knock me up."

She was wet, and Sylvia could hear it raining in the distance. Shaking her head, she concentrated, and the scene came into focus around her.

Sara was kneeling in front of her in the shower, she could hear the water from the shower hitting the floor beside her, and she knew exactly what had happened.

Throwing the sheet off, she got up on her knees. "You conniving, chickenshit little bitch." She whispered viciously, and smacked her on the back of the head as hard as she could, then got up and stalked out of the room.

"Wha..." Sara groaned. Looking around, she caught a glimpse of something moving just outside the door. Rolling off of Wilbur, she grabbed her Glock out of the nightstand as she slid off the bed.

Wilbur looked up as she moved around the end of the bed.

"Wass goin' on?" He asked sleepily

"Stay here, and don't move around." She told him quietly as she crept toward the door.

"Ogay." He mumbled, putting his head back on the pillow.

Sara moved quietly down the hall, keeping her back to the wall. As she got close to the kitchen, a light came on, and she leapt into the doorway, the Glock in front of her in a two handed grip.

"Don't move muthafucker!" She shouted, her finger tightening on the trigger.

The sound of the hammer falling on an empty chamber echoed in the room.

Sylvia stared at her as her head came up from behind the refrigerator door, the carton of milk in her hand slipping from her fingers and exploding when it hit the floor.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She said slowly as she stared at her.

Slamming the refrigerator door, she stalked over and grabbed the gun out of Sara's hands, flipping lights on at the same time. She dropped the clip out of the gun, then worked the slide. Looking down at the clip, she laughed when she saw that it was full.

"Way to go Annie Fuckin' Oakley." She said gruffly, turning and walking toward the door. "You forgot to put a round in the chamber. Looks like we all just got lucky."

Dropping the gun and the clip on the table, she opened the kitchen door and walked out into the rain.

(-)

"I'm sorry." Sara said as she came up and leaned against the fence next to Sylvia.

"For what? Almost shooting me? Or maybe you're sorry about telling me that you were gonna let Wilbur knock you up after you had jilled me off till you thought I was senseless." Sylvia said, laughing harshly. "Gettin' shot woulda hurt less I bet."

"I was by the way, senseless I mean." She said a moment later. "But I kept having these stray thoughts, and dreams...fuck it...it doesn't matter. I know why you did it and..."

"I was gonna tell you. I just couldn't figure out how." Sara said, not looking at her. "I been thinkin' about wantin' a kid for a while, an' for the last year or so, there was only one guy I could think of that would make a good daddy. Then Julie..."

"Shut up. Just shut up, okay?" Sylvia laughed. "You need to listen to me, because this is the most important thing I'm ever gonna say to you."

She turned her head up, and lightening flashed across the sky as she closed her eyes and let the rain beat on her face for a moment. A rumble of thunder shook the air as she turned and faced Sara.

"You're my woman, and you're gonna have to kill me for me to stop believin' that." She said matter of factly, like she was telling her that it was raining. "And that baby you got growing inside you, I put it there. The juice came out of your walking sperm dispenser, but I put it in you."

"Yeah, you did that alright." Sara laughed.

"You really love this kid, Sara? I mean, are you in love with him, like that hole in your heart, and missin' a piece of your soul stuff he was throwin' out?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am." Sara said softly. "My heart skips a beat, an' I can't catch my breath when I see him. I'll just be standin' there thinkin' about him, and my..."

"Yeah, yer panties get all soggy, I get it..." Sylvia laughed.

"But the same fuckin' thing happens when I see you, or think about you." Sara said, turning to look at her. "Except my panties get alot wetter."

"There ain't been nobody in my life that can make me feel what you do." She said. "You make me feel alive, Syl. Like whatever I wanna do is okay, least as long as it don't hurt nobody. That's why I started the ranch in Murphy, so I could stay near you, and show you somethin' I love. And damned if you don't look like you love it too. Seein' how you are with Junior...shiiiiit, you can't know how happy that makes me..."

She put both hands on the rail of the fence and tugged on it. It rattled, and one end started to pull loose.

"We'll have to come down in the fall and do some shit around here. I don't feel like fuckin' with it right now." She said as she turned and started walking back toward the house. She turned to face Sylvia as she stepped up onto the porch.

"Pick me up." She said as she put her arms around her neck.

Sylvia smiled as she put her hands under her butt and lifted her up, and Sara put her legs around her, crossing her ankles behind her legs.

"I love you Sylvia Mitchell, an' I ain't never gonna love anybody near as much, 'cept maybe our kids." She said as she looked at her. "I'm gonna do stupid shit, and yer gonna have to forgive me, cuz that's what ya do for the people ya love. I ain't never gonna cheat on you, lie to you, or betray your trust like I did this time. An' I'm lookin' forward to fuckin' and fightin' with you for the rest of my life. How's that sound to you?"

"That sounds like an offer I can live with, but it sucks as an apology." Sylvia answered. "I don't care if you cheat on me, but don't you ever go fallin' in love with anyone else, Sara. That's the only thing you could do that would end us."

She smiled as she continued.

"But you didn't betray my trust, you didn't give me a chance to help you figure out a problem. I would have told you to go for it. When I decide I want a kid, you're gonna be the one holdin' the turkey baster. And my wives are gonna jerk off our husbands for the baby batter so I can play daddy roulette. I'm gonna wait a while, but I'm gonna want kids someday too. I just got some other stuff I wanna do first."

"We're gonna have a good life together, ain't we Syl?" Sara asked, laying her head on her shoulder.

"I'm plannin' on it." Sylvia said, hugging her tighter to her. "And I'm lookin' forward to it. But right now, I wanna go home. I miss Julie and Gage, and I really just wanna go home. Can we do that?"

"Let's go get the boy up and pack our shit." Sara whispered as she tightened her arms and legs around her. "We can do a hunerd miles 'fore the sun comes up..."

(-)

"They're on the way home." Julie said, reaching over him and sitting her phone on the nightstand. "Syl sent me a text. They left around four this morning, so they should be here around six or so this evening."

"They bringing that kid with them?" Gage asked, rolling over and pressing his face into her breasts. He started kissing them softly, moving back and forth between them.

"Yeah. You still okay with that?" She asked, arching her back up toward him as she put her hand on the back of his head.

He didn't answer because he was kissing the wide, bumpy rings of her areoles. His tongue lashed out and scraped across one, then slapped at the spiky bud of her nipple.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh, that feels nice." She purred.

Gage moved back and forth over her breasts, his mouth never losing contact with her body. He looked up at her, and saw that her eyes were closed, and she had a beautific smile on her face.

Moving down slowly, he kissed the undersides of her breasts, nuzzling them as he eased down her body. Inhaling her soft scent as he moved lower, he sighed happily.

"You always smell so good." He whispered. "You have this warm, earth mother scent, and I feel so safe, and happy just being around you."

"That's because I'm secretly a witch, and I put a spell on you." She giggled.

"Do you wiggle your nose when you cast a spell, like that witch on the old TV show?" He asked, planting soft kisses on her chest, then her belly as he moved lower.

"Ohhhhh no. I have powerful magic you silly man." She said, looking down at him as he slid over between her legs. "When I cast a spell, I shake my big ass in your direction."

"Ahhhhh, so that's why good things happen when you do that little walk of yours." He laughed, pressing his lips against her belly button.

"Oooohhhhh, that tickles." She laughed, trying to squirm away.

"Be still." He said as he moved lower. He started nipping at the curly hairs of her pubes, making her squirm and giggle even more.

"Stop!" She laughed, putting her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him lower. "You know that..."

"Gets you wetter than Niagara Falls...yeah, that's why I do it." He chuckled, letting her guide his head between her legs. Pressing his face into the furlined flesh of her pussy mound, he inhaled deeply. "Mmmmmm, ambrosia..."

"Oh yes." She panted as he spread the lips of her pussy and started kissing her gently. "I love it when you want breakfast in bed."

(-)

"Julie's gonna kick your ass when I tell her that you tried to shoot me." Sylvia said, glancing over at Sara. She glanced down at the gas gauge, shaking her head when she saw that it was under a quarter tank again. "Fuck, we need gas again. What's this thing get, like four miles to the gallon?"

"So don't tell her." Sara grinned. "And my baby gets twelve or thirteen to a gallon, but that's at fifty-five. You been doin' eighty, so yeah, four sounds about right."

"Oh, you can bet your ass I'm gonna tell her. It's just a matter of when." Sylvia laughed. "I think I'm just gonna keep this little tidbit in my pocket, and save it for a rainy day, know what I mean?"

"Just don't tell him." Sara said, looking over the back seat at Wilbur. He was sitting behind Sylvia, leaning against the door, sleeping peacefully. "He'd think I was stupid to..."

"I took the round outta the chamber." Wilbur said, opening his eyes. "It is stupid keeping a loaded gun in yer nightstand like that. Fucker was pointin' at the bed when I found it."

Sara and Sylvia looked at each other, then Sara looked over the seat at him again.

"Sumbich, I didn't know..."

"Safety was off too. We're gonna have to talk about that." He said, sitting up and stretching.

"Can we do that later?" Sylvia asked as she pulled off onto an exit. "We need gas, and I gotta pee. Breakfast don't sound like a bad idea either."

"Yeah, takin' a leak sounds like a good idea. My back teeth are floatin'." Wilbur laughed.

"Looks like I'm pumpin' the gas." Sara grumbled as Sylvia turned into the gas station and pulled up to the pumps.

"You'll have to pee too before we get back on the road." Sylvia laughed as she got out of the car. "We'll order for you. You want coffee, or Dr. Pepper?"

"Both." Sara sighed as she opened her door. "It feels like it's gonna be that kinda day."

(-)

"You know you're putting on weight already, don't you?" Gage asked as he dropped the washcloth on the shelf and turned Julie under the spray. He ran his hands over her as the water beat against her skin.

"Yes, I noticed." She said, looking at him as he turned her to face him. "Four pounds already. But you know it's not poli..."

"I think you look fantastic." He said, pulling her against him and kissing her gently. "I'm looking forward to you being fat..."

"You're looking forward to me having a baby bump, not being fat." She laughed, putting her arms around him, rubbing her body against his. "Being fat isn't pretty."

"I'm gonna get Sara and Syl to work with me when they get back." She said softly, laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't wanna get all saggy and floppy. I think I need to tone up a little so that doesn't happen."

"Go ahead, if that'll make you happy." He laughed, easing her back and turning her in front of him. He pushed down on her back, bending her over in front of him. "Just don't go as far as Syl has. She looks fantastic, but that's not what I like."

"I know." Julie laughed, reaching between her legs and grabbing his cock. She guided it between the lips of her pussy, pressing back at him slowly. "I won't take your zoftig away from you."

"You better not." He sighed, putting his hands on her hips, pulling her back at him. He groaned as the warm wetness of her pussy drew his cock in, then started stroking slowly.

1...45678...13