Real Estate Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you around your usual time. I'll have dinner ready" he said. Alec got up from the table and walked around to give his wife a kiss goodbye."

"OK, great." She paused, deep in thought. She looked at him.

"Have I ever told you about May Fong? She's an agent in my office. Actually she's my partner, or was my partner, and we've worked on a few deals together. She's Chinese from Hong Kong, and she's beautiful. Now that I think of it, she looks a little bit like Lucy Liu. Unlike our friend Lucy, though, May's a real bitch."

She stood in the doorway, thinking, and looked at him again.

"Yes, I should tell you about her. She's a bitch, a beautiful bitch, but a bitch nevertheless, and I have an issue with her ... something personal. I should definitely tell you about her, but I don't have time right now. Tonight! We'll talk tonight and I'll tell you all about her! Bye sweetheart."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and hurried out the door.

Alec closed the door and walked back into the kitchen, wondered about that short conversation.

What is the issue between his wife and this beautiful Chinese woman in her office? Something personal, she said. He didn't even know that Pam had a partner in the office.

And why is it that the first time she mentioned this woman to him is after fantasizing about being fucked by a Chinese woman? Despite her statement about being strictly heterosexual, she undoubtedly had a massive orgasm while imagining she was having sex with Lucy Liu. Is his wife heterosexual ... but only as long as the other woman is not Chinese, then all bets come off? Maybe all the clothes come off too!

Real estate agents can spend a lot of time out and about, with no-one knowing where they are or what they are doing. They also have access to empty houses up for sale, houses with bedrooms and beds ... and lots of privacy! Had Pam spent time alone with May Fong in any of these empty houses they were selling? Were the two women 'partners' in more ways than one? Was his wife harbouring some deep, dark secret that, after the sex-filled morning, she now felt safe to tell him about? He did tell her, after all, that he fantasized about seeing her in bed with Lucy Liu.

How did he feel about the possibility of his wife having a lesbian affair with a beautiful Chinese? The fantasy in the morning had been wonderful, but how would the same thing feel in reality?

Perhaps he was being ridiculous about the whole thing.

Tonight he would find out.

Chapter 2. The Deal

Pam drove to work with her car windows rolled down and the air-conditioning on full blast. She kept her right foot on the gas pedal, but moved her left leg as close to the door as she could get it. The cool air from the A/C blew on her bare legs, and up under her short skirt. It felt cool and refreshing.

Her senses were still tingling from the unbelievable orgasms she had experienced with her husband, and the slow sensual shower she had taken afterwards had done little to relieve the tension. She was still amazed at being able to have an orgasm while fantasizing about having sex with another woman. That is something she had never thought of before, and would never dream of doing in real life. Yet thinking about it had been an unbelievable turn-on. The brain and the body work in mysterious ways when it comes to sex, she thought to herself.

The A/C was having little effect in cooling her mood, and she was aware that she was still feeling incredibly horny. Driving with one hand, she reached under her short skirt and began to stroke her inner left thigh with her free hand. The light touch of her fingers felt good. All too soon, she turned into the parking lot of her small real estate office. Ron Brandon was the owner as well as the Broker for the business, and she noticed that his BMW was in its customary parking spot. She parked her car alongside his, gathered up her belongings from the front seat, and walked into the office.

She dumped her purse and car keys on her desk, after bidding a cheerful "Good morning" to the two other agents who were already at work. The Oriental woman did not look up, but the other one, a middle-aged man, eyed her appreciatively as she walked past him. She was a hot-looking woman any day, but today she was also oozing sensuality. Only a blind person could fail to notice. All the male agents in the office had sexual thoughts for the sexy Pam. After checking her voice mail and her email for messages, she walked up the short hall toward Ron's office. As she walked down the hall, unseen by the others, she loosened another button in her blouse, and checked quickly to ensure that a nice amount of cleavage was showing. She entered the office and closed the door behind her.

The sound of the closing door made Ron Brandon look up from his laptop. He was a handsome man around thirty years of age. A man of African-American heritage, he was tall and had the physique of an athlete. When in college he had been a star running back for the college football team, but a shoulder injury had ended a promising career. He had divorced the previous year, and now called upon any one of a dozen or so women in his address book whenever he was in need of female companionship. Women were always eager to spend time with the good-looking, wealthy man.

"Good morning, Handsome" Pam smiled sweetly. "How was your weekend?"

"Good morning to you too" he replied, making no effort to hide the fact that he was checking her out from head to toe. "You are looking especially fine this morning, if you don't mind me saying so. Did you workout at the gym this morning?"

"Well, thank you, kind sir and, yes, I did have a workout, in a manner of speaking!" she answered, faking modesty and giving a slight curtsy as she walked over to his chair. She reached over to him and straightened his tie by 100th of an inch. "You're looking not too bad yourself" and patted his tie. "Too bad I'm married." She enjoyed flirting with him. It was part of her plan.

She lifted herself gracefully up onto the edge of his desk and sat down facing him. Slowly and deliberately she crossed her legs one over the over, and her short skirt rose up, showing about four inches of thigh. Her knees were no more than two feet from his face. She adjusted her jacket, so that the full swell of her breasts could be seen by the seated man. Pam stared at him as she was putting on this provocative show, but his eyes were fixed on her shapely legs. Several seconds passed without a word being spoken.

"Hello? Earth to Ron? Anybody there?" she giggled in a teasing voice.

He gave a slight shake of his head and dragged his eyes away from her legs. He looked at her with pure lust. "Pam, why don't we stop all this screwing around and go somewhere we can be alone? I want to show you how much you mean to me."

"Tut, tut, tut, you're a naughty boy for making such a suggestion" she cooed, continuing to tease. "Besides, I already know perfectly well what you want to show me." Pam gave a brief nod with her eyes towards his crotch. She waggled a disapproving finger at him. "It's not nice to say such things to a married woman" and she smiled at him again, lowering her head so that she was peering at him through her eyelashes.

He put his hand on her thigh, and she looked at it but made no attempt to remove it. She liked the feeling of his hand on her bare skin. His hands were strong, and the contrast in color between his dark skin and her pale skin sent the tiniest tremor through her.

"Now then" she said in a voice suddenly business-like. "Although this is all very pleasant, I'm sure we have some business to discuss. Do you have anything for me?"

Ron looked at her and sighed with resignation. He reached onto his desk and picked up a hand-written sheet of paper. While he was reaching, he let his hand 'accidentally' slip another inch up Pam's leg, causing a small flutter in her heart. His fingertips were a mere three or four inches from her crotch. She noticed a visible swelling in the front of Ron's pants, and realized that she would have to stop him very soon.

Pam took the sheet of paper. There were four sets of names, addresses, and telephone numbers on the sheet.

"Well, these addresses look very interesting. A nice, high-class area." she said, lifting his hand off her thigh and moving away from the desk.

"For god's sake, Pam, please" he whispered hoarsely. "I need you."

"And I need you too Honey" she cooed, "but you know what our little deal is. When I pass the $5 million mark in sales this year, I'll be all yours. You'll have little me all to yourself, anywhere you want, for a whole afternoon, and I'll doanything you want. Doesn't that sound great? I can hardly wait. But you have to help me get to the five million mark first, remember?" She spoke to him in a phony, little-girl voice.

She was standing about six feet from the desk. As she was talking, trying not to sound too absurd, she was stroked her breasts and stomach with her hand, letting the hand linger over her crotch. She was blatantly over-acting, but he didn't seem to notice. "All this can be yours, Honey. It's more up to you than it is to me."

He stared at her, his expression a mixture of lust and suspicion. "You're not screwing around with my head, are you Pam? I trust you on this. If I fulfill my end of the deal, I expect you to fulfill your end. Agreed?"

Pam hesitated a moment before answering him. She was secretly nervous about the deal she had made, knowing what the consequences would be if she made five million in sales. If he helped her get to that ridiculously high target, she would have to fuck him; fuck him a lot. And the only man she had ever been with was her husband. On the other hand, she thought to herself, there wasno chance of her reaching five million. The most anyone had ever made in their small office was under three million in one year, and she had barely passed that level. And there was only two months to go in the year. No, it was a safe bet, she decided. He would keep giving her great leads on listings, she would make a ton of money on commissions, and all it would cost her was a little bit of flirting and cock-teasing. Ron was such a dope, she decided. He was letting his cock rule his brain.

"You have my promise, lover. I'll live up to my end of the deal. And think about this. Maybe I'm looking forward to it as much as you are" and she let her hand rub her crotch through the skirt again, a little harder this time, enjoying the pleasant sensation it gave her.

"OK, I trust you. Now get the hell out of my office before I forget the deal and fuck you right here and now, whether you want to or not!"

"Oooh! Promises, promises, you sexy beast!! Maybe I wouldn't try to stop you." She wondered if she was being overly obvious with her sluttish act, but gave an exaggerated lick of her lips, and wiggled her shapely ass at him as she walked out of his office, clutching the list of potential clients. She could sense his eyes glued to her body and she knew what he was thinking. It excited her to know that she had such power over him.

As she walked back to her desk, the female agent looked at her in disgust. It was May Fong, once her closest friend but now her enemy. May's obvious beauty was not hidden by the evil expression on her face. May was as smart as she was beautiful, and she had figured out what was going on behind the closed office door.

She stared openly at Pam and silently mouthed the word "Slut." Pam smiled at her sweetly, and mouthed the word "Bitch" back at May. May jerked a middle finger salute at Pam. Pam merely smiled again, knowing that she had won the little silent battle, and blew May a kiss. May's face darkened with fury and she said "Fuck you!" loud enough to be heard, causing the other agent to interrupt his phone discussion and signal with his hand for the women to be quiet.

Pam sat at her desk for a brief moment, but she was too aroused to think about work. The flirting with Ron had made her feel even hornier than before, and she made her way to the lady's restroom. She locked the door behind her, dropped her panties to the floor, and hiked her skirt up around her waist. She sat down on the toilet, licked her fingers to lubricate them, and reached down between her wide-spread legs, searching for her clit among the dark hair. The first touch of her fingers sent a jolt through her body. She stroked and rubbed faster, feeling the familiar sensation building up in her loins. Stroking hard with one hand, she reached under herself with the other and inserted a finger into her aching vagina. She came suddenly, her soft gasps of pleasure echoing off the tiled walls. Not more than six feet away, through the concrete wall, Ron Brandon was in the men's restroom, masturbating furiously, while a mental image of a naked Pam, spread-eagled on his desk, floated before him.

Unknown to each other, their orgasms came simultaneously.

Chapter 3. Alec learns the truth about May Fong.

By the time evening rolled around, Alec's mind was in turmoil. He no longer knew what to think about his wife, or what to expect her to tell him. One thing he was convinced of was that the news he would hear would not be good. Mentally, he was prepared to hear about his wife's infidelity with her workmate, but assumed that she would be telling him that it was all over, and that she and May were no longer lovers. If that was the case, he was prepared to forgive and forget. Pam having a female lover, he decided, was better than her screwing another man.

As promised, he prepared dinner in time for Pam's arrival home. He prepared her favourite, seafood pasta. There was also a garden salad and crunchy bread. A bottle of her favourite Chianti was uncorked and breathing. He even lit a few candles and turned down the lights in the dining room. It was an ideal setting for a romantic dinner, but there was a nagging sense of dread deep inside him.

Pam arrived home a little later than usual, looking a bit gloomy. After the usual pleasantries, he asked her if everything was OK. Yes, everything was fine she told him, it was just that she had a very busy day. Her boss had given her four strong leads that morning and she had contacted the homeowners. All were keen to sell, and the list prices were very high. If the deals went through, the total sales for these four houses alone would be over two million dollars.

"Two million dollars?" Alec exclaimed excitedly. "That's wonderful news, and no reason to feel gloomy."

Pam hesitated momentarily before answering. "I guess so. It means a lot of work for me, and I suppose that's what I'm thinking about. It will put me over the five million mark in sales for the year."

"Wow! Over five million in one year. I'll bet your boss is delighted too."

"Oh yes, he's delighted alright" but the gloominess was evident in her voice. She remembered Ron Brandon's smile when she told him that all four clients had given her the listing. He hadn't mentioned their arrangement ... he didn't have to.

"Let me pour you a glass of wine, Honey. This calls for a celebration"

Alec poured two glasses of Chianti and handed one to his wife.

"Here's a toast. To the best real estate agent in town ... and the best-looking real estate agent in town too! Congratulations on your five million dollars in sales."

Pam mumbled a subdued word of thanks as they clinked glasses, then she took a long swallow of the rich wine. She was happy with the sales, happy with the money that the sales meant in commissions, but beginning to panic at the thought of the consequences of reaching the five million dollar mark. But she knew she was trapped, and she knew that she has built the trap herself.

Alec put their meal on the table and helped her get seated. The wine was beginning to make her feel more relaxed, so she drained her glass, and Alec poured a refill. The meal was pleasant, and the conversation between the married couple drifted from subject to subject. When they were finished, Alec poured two cups of steaming coffee, and added a healthy shot of Bailey's Irish Cream to each cup. Pam murmured her pleasure as she sipped the sweet drink. Alec felt that the time was perfect to raise the topic that had obsessed him all day.

"By the way" he started innocently, "just before you left home this morning you said you were going to tell me about some woman in your office."

"Oh, that's right. I did, didn't I?" Pam spoke slowly, searching for the right words. "Let's not spoil a lovely evening talking about unpleasant things. I'll tell you some other time. I don't want to talk about real estate stuff tonight." She gave him a pleading look.

"Aw c'mon, it can't be that unpleasant, surely. Besides, talking to me about it, whateverit is, will get it off your chest and make you feel better."

"Oh, Honey, you know that I don't like to talk about my work when I'm at home. Real estate is a rat-race and people do things that are not always nice. Lots of marriages finish up on the rocks in real estate, and when I got into the business I was determined that my marriage would stay safe. And one of my ways of keeping our marriage safe is to make sure that my business world and my personal world stay separate. Can you understand that, Honey?" Pam continued to plead with her husband, but her pleading only made Alec more curious.

"Sure I understand, Pam. Normally I don't want to hear about your work because I know you don't want to talk about it. But it was you who mentioned this woman, May Fong. It sounded serious when you spoke about her this morning. Just tell me what's on your mind about her, and then we'll go back to our usual routine of not talking about your work when you're at home."

Alec fixed his wife with a steady gaze. There was a long silence as Pam stared back at him ... then she lowered her eyes in resignation.

"OK" she sighed, "I'll tell you about May Fong and nothing more." Pam was also thinking about her boss, Ron Brandon, and Ron was thelast thing she wanted to talk to her husband about! Ron had lived up to his end of the bargain she had made with him, and she was dreadfully aware that now she would have to fuck him. Therefore, the less she talked about her office with Alec, the better.

"Take your time, Honey, and remember that I will always support you, no matter what." Alec spoke to her in soothing tones, but his heart was racing. What was he about to hear?

"There's not a lot to tell, really" began Pam. "May and I used to be partners, which means we shared workload and shared commissions. I would help her with her listings and she would do the same for me. Whenever one of us made a sale, we split the commission 50/50 with the other. Lots of people in real estate do it, and it usually is a good arrangement. As well as being partners, May and I were also best friends. We were the best-looking, most dynamic duo in the business. We drew lots of stares from horny men wherever we went. I did mention that she is a knockout to look at, didn't I?"

Alec nodded, his throat too dry to speak.

"Anyway" continued Pam, "we became very close to each other and I was quite sure that May and I would be best friends forever. But it's all over now and we don't even speak to each other." Pam lowered her eyes and gazed at the table.

"What the hell happened?" Alec croaked out, and took another sip from his cup to wet his throat.

"What happened?" echoed Pam. "Quite simply, she fucked me. That's what happened."

"She what?" gasped Alec, scarcely able to believe what he had heard.

"You heard me correctly." Pam looked at her husband and shrugged her shoulders. "Letting it happen was really naïve on my part, to be honest. I trusted her and she fucked me. I should have known better."