Real Estate Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


But now those same delicious sensations were being created by a man and the experience was overwhelming. Alec withdrew his face from May's crotch and stood up. Gently he pushed her back onto the bed, and May wriggled over into the centre, lying on her back with her head on the pillow. She kept her eyes closed, but felt the sag of the mattress as Alec lay down beside her. She took a deep breath, making herself relax.

Alec gazed down at the beautiful woman. He was already hard, and knew that he would come quickly, but he didn't want this wonderful opportunity to end too soon, so he used all his willpower to hold back his orgasm. Propping himself on one elbow, he used his free hand to caress May. He started with her breasts, cupping them one after the other, and rolling her nipples gently between his fingers. He lowered his hand down her body and began tracing slow, light circles over her taut stomach. While his hand was busy, Alec lowered his mouth onto May's and kissed her lightly while their tongues pushed and probed against each other. Alec could tell from May's breathing that the woman was becoming increasingly aroused. Then he slid his hand down, over her stomach, ran his fingers through the small patch of wiry hair he encountered, and pushed further down again. May gasped into his mouth and her legs moved apart to allow his hand access to her crotch. He found and caressed the small nub of her clitoris, and he felt her hips move in response to his touch. He slid his middle finger into the waiting hole, which was slick with her juices. She gasped into his mouth again, and he marveled at the tightness he felt around his finger. He wondered if his cock would fit into such a tight opening.

He pulled his mouth away from May and slid down the bed until his head was alongside her hips. He rose up on his knees. May did not move, staying on her back with her thighs open. She had felt disappointment when he took the finger out of her body, as she had begun to drift in a dreamlike way, had felt the warmth in her loins beginning to spread, and knew that a wonderful orgasm was close. But her disappointment lasted only a second or two. Alec swung himself over her and positioned his face within a few inches of her exposed pussy. He slid an arm under each of the slender thighs, wrapping his arms around them, then brought both hands back together at her pussy. Her legs were held apart in a vice-like grip, and he used the fingers of both hands to spread apart the lips of her pussy. Every intimate detail of her body was now exposed to his gaze. The clit was swollen and red, and the entrance into her was open and moist. May's hips moved very slightly, up and down, her body betraying the extreme emotions she was experiencing. She felt like she was drifting in a warm ocean, with nothing else in the universe except the wonderful sensations that were flooding through her. She had never known such a condition existed, would never have believed that she could feel this way.

When Alec moved his head forward and licked the folds of her exposed flesh, exploring May with his mouth, a ripple of pure joy ran through her. A tiny corner of her mind was astounded that a man would do such a thing to a woman, an act that her husband had never performed, neverwould perform, and which she neverexpected him to perform. But now it was happening to her and the feeling was beyond belief. Alec's tongue licked and probed, his lips captured her clitoris and pulled it firmly. His finger re-entered her waiting hole and stroked the inside of her body, and suddenly May was lost in an overpowering storm of sensations as an orgasm roared through her body. Her head thrashed from side to side on the bed. Her hips bucked fiercely against the mouth that had unleashed the storm. She grabbed hold of Alec's head with both hands and pulled him toward her crotch with all her strength. Far away, she could hear a voice crying aloud, and knew that the voice was her own.

May's reaction brought Alec even closer to losing it, and he could wait no longer. He pulled his face away from the thrashing body of the woman and moved up on top of her. May had spread her legs as wide as she could and Alec moved his rock-hard cock toward her pussy. May reached down between their bodies with both hands and grabbed hold of his cock, and guided the tip to her opening. When the head of his shaft had entered her, she removed her hands. Alec pushed down, May pushed up, and the entire length of his cock slid smoothly into her lubricated passage.

May's head was tilted back and a long, audible sigh escaped from her open mouth as she felt his hardness stretch her pussy. There was no pain, no discomfort, just the feeling of being completely filled. Alec grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head as he began his rhythmic thrusting. He clamped his mouth onto hers again, and she gasped into his mouth from the force of his thrusts.

The tightness of her body was exquisite, and he came quickly, growling with pleasure as his hips went into overdrive. He rammed into her as fast and as hard as he could and her body to rose to meet him. It was the most intense orgasm he could remember and it went on and on. May knew that he was squirting his seed deep within her body, and the realization made her happy. She spread herself as wide as she could, and pushed against him as hard as she could, to try to get him further and deeper inside her. She had never felt such intense pleasure.

As the orgasms passed, their bodies slowed down. Finally, Alec lay motionless on top of May, both too physically and emotionally shattered to speak. He felt his cock soften, but May's muscles continued to hold the wilting member inside her. She dreaded the feeling that would happen when he withdrew from her.

After a long silence, Alec kissed her face gently, first on the forehead, then the eyelids, and finally, softly, on the lips.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" he told her.

"Don't go yet. I want you to stay, even for a little while. Please?" She wrapped her arms around him, holding him to her.

"I'd like to stay too, but I can't." He now realized what a desperately lonely person she was, and guilt over having deceived her was growing in him. He had to tell her. It was the least she deserved.

"May, I'm very sorry, but I'm not going to buy the house."

May looked at him blankly for a second. Then she remembered the deal that they had agreed upon. It all seemed so long ago already. And it all seemed so unimportant. The commission from the sale of the house would have gone to her husband. She now knew that she despised her husband. Fuck the commission, and fuck my husband, she thought to herself. In a matter of about two hours, everything had changed for May. This man, Alec, had captivated her, and keeping him in her life was now all that was important to her.

"Forget the house," she whispered desperately. "I want to be with you. I want you to stay with me. For the first time in my life, I feel like a person. This has been the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. Don't leave me. Please?"

He was still lying on top of her, still had his wilted cock inside her. Her vagina clung to his cock, and her arms clung to his body. She spoke with such passion that the muscles in her vagina tightened periodically as she spoke, giving him pleasant sensations.

"Please, Alec, please?" she repeated.

"Christ, May, I'm married. It's not that easy."

"Then we can be lovers" she blurted out without a second's worth of thought. "We'll see each other as often as possible. I won't harm your marriage. I just want to be with you. Please say yes."

Alec looked into the dark, almond-shaped eyes only inches from his face. He saw the desperation and the loneliness in her eyes, and realized that he had developed feelings of tenderness for the hauntingly beautiful woman. And he still felt guilty for having deceived her. He came to a decision.

"I must be crazy, but let's give it a try" he said, shaking his head in disbelief at what he was doing.

May gave a loud sob of relief and kissed him fiercely on the mouth, hugging him as hard as she could.

"Thank you, darling, thank you, thank you" she cried, and his heart melted as the tears ran from the corners of her eyes.

May slithered out from under his body, and rolled him onto his back. She had seen enough movies to know what men really liked, although it was something she had never done in her married life. She was smiling with happiness now, but her face was still wet with tears.

"Lie back and relax, darling. I'll be the best lover you've ever had."

A few minutes later Alec squirted his cum into her again. This time she caught it all in her mouth. As she swallowed, she realized that she was in love.

Chapter 5. Ron collects his winnings from Pam

Two months after Alec and May Fong had become lovers, Ron Brandon unlocked the hotel room door, and held it open for Pam. She walked into the middle of the room, pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was. It was tastefully furnished and had a huge bed against one wall. She dropped her purse on a chair, then turned around to face Ron. The handsome African-American man smiled at her, took a small bottle of Scotch from his briefcase and poured generous amounts into two glasses. He held out one of the glasses to her.

"I hope you like single malt Scotch" he said to her. "It should also help you relax."

"Thanks" she replied, and took a large sip. She felt the liquid heat her throat and stomach, and was surprised at how pleasant it felt.

Pam hoped that the Scotch would, indeed relax her. She was more than a little nervous. She was here to pay off a debt. Ron had made her salesperson of the year in their real estate office, and now she had to keep her part of the bargain.

She had to fuck him.

Ron drained his glass and Pam did the same. He took the two empty glasses and put them back on the table.

He turned toward the beautiful woman, who was feeling more relaxed, with the Scotch taking effect.

"Let's just make sure we understand each other. OK Pam? My end of the deal was that I make you salesperson of the year by getting you $5 million in sales. And I did that, pissing-off a lot of my other employees along the way, I should add. So, I kept my end of the bargain. Am I right so far?"

Pam looked at him and nodded.

"Your end of the bargain was ... and I want to make sure I get the wording correct ... you would do anything I want for an entire afternoon. Isthat right too?"

Pam merely nodded again. Her nervousness was disappearing fast thanks to the Scotch, and she was beginning to feel excited about the situation. Things had changed for her over the past few weeks, and not for the better. Her marriage had gone 'off the boil' a bit, for reasons that she couldn't quite figure. Her husband, Alec, had become more distant, and their sex life was nowhere near what it had been. Previously, they would fuck like animals three or four times per week. Now, she was lucky to get her husband inside her once a week. Even then, she always had to take the initiative, and work hard with her mouth and hands to get him stiff. In an effort to liven their sex life up, she had even gone so far one night as to whisper Lucy Liu's name in his ear, as she fondled his cock. That usually resulted in them both having a wonderful fuck while enjoying a threesome fantasy with the gorgeous Oriental movie star, but he had merely mumbled something incoherent, turned away from her and fallen asleep. She had relieved her sexual tension with her own fingers that night, something she was doing more often than ever before. But fingers were no match for a stiff cock, and a stiff cock is what she needed.

And now she was here with Ron Brandon, her boss, soon to be her lover. She could feel the excitement growing in her. She could feel her pussy reacting also.

"Yes" she finally said to Ron. "I'll do anything you want for the entire afternoon."

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other. Now strip! And do it slowly."

Pam had taken great care in dressing herself that morning, putting on her sexiest black lingerie under a mini-skirted business suit. She had chosen a white blouse with the lowest neckline. Instead of panty hose, she had put on dark stockings held up by a garter belt. She had admired herself in the mirror as she dressed, knowing full well that men considered her to be hot! She looked hot, and today she felt hot.

Pam stood in the middle of the room, while Ron settled himself in a chair. She kicked off her shoes. She slowly removed her jacket and tossed it aside. She closed her eyes and began to move her body to the beat of silent music, swaying her hips provocatively as she unbuttoned her blouse. Might as well give him a show, she thought to herself. She pulled the blouse out of the skirt waistband and rolled it off her shoulders, revealing her breasts in a half-cup bra. She tossed away the blouse and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

Ron gasped in appreciation when he saw the garter belt. The skin of her thighs looked milk-white in contrast to the black underwear and dark stockings.

"You look fucking beautiful, baby" he croaked hoarsely. "I'm gonna enjoy sticking my cock into you."

Pam opened her eyes and smiled at him. He was sitting in the chair with his legs apart, and she could see the huge bulge in the front of his pants.

"Whenever you're ready, honey" she cooed at him.

"Caress your tits and crotch" he ordered, "Just like you do when you tease me in my office."

She slid her hands over her breasts, stomach and crotch, as directed, and was pleased with the warm tingly feeling that was building up in her pussy. She cupped her pussy with her left hand and pushed her right hand into the bra, stroking a nipple. She pushed her fingers into her pussy through the panties, and could feel the wetness.

Shit, she thought to herself, I need a cock in me in the worst way.

She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, throwing it onto the growing pile of her clothes. Ron Brandon stood up abruptly and began to undress. He moved quickly, and with a few seconds he was standing naked before her. His thick, dark cock stood straight out from a dense clump of black hair.

"OK," he growled, "I'll do the rest"

He pushed her backwards onto the bed, and stripped the remaining clothes from her body with quick sweeps of his hands, tugging her garter belt, nylons, and panties over her shapely legs. He tossed the flimsy garments aside. For a brief moment he gazed in awe at the beautiful woman, now as naked as the day she was born. He got onto the bed and pulled her to over to the centre. She was like a doll in his hands as he manipulated her body easily into position. He pushed her thighs wide apart and inserted a finger into her pussy.

"You're wet and ready" he growled and lay down on top of her, resting most of his weight on his elbows. She felt tiny and helpless underneath the powerful man.

"OK, Pam, put my cock into your pussy."

"Yes, master," she whispered, the word 'master' coming out with no conscious thought on her part. A fantasy had crept into her mind. She was the helpless captive of an African tribal chief, and he was about to rape her.

She reached down between their bodies and grasped his shaft in both hands. It felt warm and thick and hard. She closed her eyes and guided the tip to her moist entrance. She released the cock from her grasp and used her fingers to spread apart the lips of her pussy. Ron thrust his hips hard, and the long, dark cock slid easily into the spread-eagled, pinned white woman. Pam uttered a long sigh as she felt herself being filled like never before. Apart from her husband, this was the first cock she had ever inside her, and the sensation was exquisite. She felt the orgasm building quickly.

"Fuck me, please" she gasped as she began to thrust against the black man. Ron started his rhythmic thrusts, keeping time with Pam. She spread her legs as far as she could and grabbed hold of his tight butt with both hands, pulling him into her.

She cried aloud as she climaxed and he felt the muscles of her vagina tighten around his cock. He came too, with a loud groan, and he thrust as hard and fast as he could, feeling his cum spurting deep into the beautiful, thrashing woman underneath him. The orgasm roared through Pam, the best orgasm she'd had in a long time, and she thrust her hips upwards as hard as she could, trying to get Ron's thick cock as deep inside her as she could.

As the orgasms eased in them, the movement in their bodies slowed down, until they were lying silent and still, with his bulk still pinning the smaller woman to the mattress. Finally he rolled off her body, and they lay side by side on the bed, both with their eyes closed. Pam's legs still were wide apart, her gaping hole rubbed red and oozing a whitish fluid. Her breasts were rising and falling as she tried to recover her breathing. Ron was the first to speak.

"Would you like another Scotch?" he asked, only his lips moving.

"No thanks" answered Pam. "That stuff gives me a sore pussy!"

Both of them smiled at her weak joke.

"Talking about pussy, that pussy of yours is the tightest hole I've ever been in. No woman has ever gripped me like that before. It was awesome. I think you're the best fuck I've ever had."

"Thanks. I think" she replied. "That cock of yours should be classed as a dangerous weapon. My pussy is still tingling."

"There's a lot more where that came from, baby, as you are soon to find out."

"More? Haven't you had enough? I'm exhausted."

"I've got you for the whole afternoon, remember, and it's only," he glanced at his watch, "three o'clock. I reckon my time runs until six, and we can do a lot of fucking in three hours."

Pam lay silent for a few seconds. Normally, she would be ready for a nap after an orgasm like that, and her pussy was a bit tender from the pounding it had received from Ron's huge cock. But the thought of more great sex was appealing.

"OK, you're the boss. I'm ready whenever you are."

"Before we start up again, what was that bullshit with you calling me 'master' a few minutes ago?"

"I called you master?" Pam wasn't aware that she had spoken it aloud.

"Yes you did, just before I stuck my cock into you."

She didn't answer for a few seconds.

"Oh well, you might as well know, I suppose. When I have sex, I like to fantasize. It makes me come faster, and gives me better orgasms. My favorite fantasy is where I'm a prisoner or a slave, and I'm forced to fuck my captor, or my master, in order to gain my freedom. It's crazy, I know, but there you have it. When I fucked you just now, I fantasized about you being an African chief and I was your slave."

Ron was intrigued. "An African chief, huh? Sounds a bit racist to me. Anyway, you like the non-consent stuff, huh?"

"I suppose so, but only in fantasy." She said nothing about her most favorite fantasy of all ... being raped by Lucy Liu. That was her secret, and was more information than he needed to know. But, the mere thought of Lucy Liu, and the idea of Pam being forced to have sex with her, was enough to send a small twitch through Pam's moist pussy.

Ron had begun to stroke her pussy while she talked, and was running a finger up and down her clit. It felt really good to her. She looked down and saw that his cock had stiffened up.

"OK, are you ready to go again?" said Pam. "What's next?"

"Let me see how much of my cock you can get into the pretty mouth of yours."

Pam rolled onto her side and slid down the bed until her face was level with Ron's crotch. He was still lying on his back. His cock was long and thick, and she could see veins running down the shaft. She took it in her hand, finding it sticky. It was covered in her pussy juices.