Real Estate Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

"When did this happen?"

"It happened about a month ago. We were in a house together over on Rosedale." Pam was nonchalantly brushing imaginary crumbs off the table, once again looking down. "It's all very embarrassing having to tell you about it" she added.

"She fucked you?" Alec repeated.

"Yes! She fucked me, took advantage of me, screwed me. Put it any way you want." Pam had raised her voice, and she was beginning to sound irritated.

"I don't know what to say. Did it happen just the one time?"

"Oh yes, just the one time. What's the old saying? Fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice, shame on me!" I can honestly say it will never happen again, ever. In fact, we're no longer partners and now ignore each other."

Alec was still struggling with the news, still unsure what to say to his wife. Finally he blurted it out.

"Did you have an orgasm?"

Pam gaped at him in puzzled astonishment.

"What?" she asked incredulously, staring at him.

"Did you have an orgasm?" he repeated.

"When?" asked Pam, still staring at him.

"When May fucked you in the house in Rosedale. Did she make you come?"

There was a silence of several seconds as Pam gaped at her husband in wide-eyed disbelief. Then her face darkened with fury and she rose from her chair.

"You dumb-assed shit!" she yelled. "You think I've been talking about sex? You asshole! She fucked me out of a commission. The house on Rosedale earned her $20,000 in commission, and half of it was rightfully mine. Do I really have to spell it out for you? She owes me $10,000 and she has refused to hand it over. She's fucked me big-time. Is that clear enough for you, ASSHOLE?" The last word was shouted as loud as she could lift her voice, her face about 12 inches from Alec's.

"But ...I'm sorry ... I thought that ... I mean ..." Alec stammered as the awful truth sank in.

"Shut the fuck up!" yelled Pam. "I know what you thought. You let your pathetic fantasy mind get all carried away with itself, you and your idiotic fantasies about Lucy Liu. You deserve a severe kick up the ass. Did you really think I'd had sex with that bitch of a woman?"

She continued to yell. "Have you not been listening to me, asshole? As recently as this morning I told you that I'm strictly heterosexual. I only fuck men, get it?"

As she said that, an image of Ron Brandon again flashed through her mind. She panicked for an instant, and wondered if Alec had noticed that she had said 'men' and not 'you'.

But Alec had not noticed his wife's slip of the tongue. He was completely taken aback by her outburst and was anxious to calm matters down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't say it often enough. You're right, I'm an asshole. I can't apologize enough for thinking what I did. I trust you completely and had no right to suspect you like I did. You're right, I'm a pathetic asshole. Please forgive me."

Alec was completely subdued, and his manner made Pam calm down quickly. In addition, he had voiced his trust in her, and she knew that his trust was soon to be betrayed. How could she stay angry at him, knowing the awful reality of what she was going to do with her boss?

"Alright" she said, her voice back to normal. "Apology accepted. And I apologize too for going overboard just now. I'm feeling humiliated by the whole business as everybody in the office knows about it. Let's have another glass of wine and we'll both calm down."

Alec refilled their wine glasses and the couple sat in silence for a long time. Finally Pam spoke.

"Now you can see why I don't like to talk about real estate when I'm at home."

Alec nodded.

"And don't you dare mention Lucy Liu's name to me for a long time, OK?" Pam gave her husband a slight smile as she spoke.

Alec nodded and smiled back.

"OK then, let's go to bed" he said. She smiled again, and they rose from the chairs together.

They made love, and the quarrel was put behind them.

Pam could not sleep afterwards, but lay awake thinking about May Fong. She had told her husband the truth about May, but not the whole truth. She hadn't told her husband about the kiss, for example. The two women had been alone in the office one day when May had received a cell-phone call to say that a particularly lucrative deal had been agreed. May had slammed down the phone, and grabbed Pam and together they had danced a small jig of joy at the good news. They had stopped dancing and were grinning at each other, when May had impulsively leaned forward and kissed Pam on the mouth. Pam found the kiss to be warm, soft and erotic and had made no attempt to pull back, but instead put her hands on May's hips in a half embrace.. For a fleeting moment, Pam had considered trying to touch May's tongue with her own, but was too timid. The kiss had been much more than one of mere celebration, and when it finally ended Pam felt her heart pounding in her chest. She had enjoyed the kiss immensely. Neither woman mentioned the incident again, but often they held each other's gaze longer than necessary, or touched each other on the shoulder, arm or hand, when a touch had not been necessary either. Pam had wondered if their close friendship was leading to something more intimate ... and half-hoped that it would ... when the disagreement over money arose, and their friendship ended.

Now a fresh doubt entered Pam's mind. When she fantasized about Lucy Liu, was she really fantasizing about May Fong? Her pussy was still tingling from her husband's lovemaking, and remembering May's kiss aroused her. She moved her hand down between her warm thighs, seeking relief. She was in bed with her husband, but she made love with beautiful May Fong.

Chapter 4. Alec meets May Fong

A couple of weeks went by and Alec's life settled back into its usual routine. Pam didn't mention the conversation they'd had about May Fong again, and Alec was happy to leave the subject alone too. It would have been one of those incidents in life that quietly slip into the background of people's memories, but one day fate took a hand in Alec's life.

As he drove through a suburban area one day, he saw a real estate "Open House" sign on a busy corner. The agent's name on the sign was May Fong!

An arrow on the sign pointed to the street on the right. Impulsively, Alec swung his car around to the right and drove down the street. A few more signs took him through a series of turns, until he found himself in a quiet court. A large house at the end of the court had a "For Sale" sign planted in the lawn, again with May Fong's name on it. There was one car parked in the driveway.

Alec parked alongside the other car, and switched off his engine. What am I doing? he wondered to himself. He realized that he was curious about the notorious May Fong, so he got out of his car, and entered the house.

He walked into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Almost immediately a woman appeared from a nearby room.

"Hello" she said, "My name's May. Welcome to the open house." She held out her hand.

"Hi" mumbled Alec, and he shook her proffered hand. It felt small and delicate, but the grip was firm. "My name's Alec."

Alec gazed into her eyes and May gave him a dazzling smile. His heart was racing. May was, without doubt, one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She was only about 5 feet 2 or 3 inches. But she had a delightful face, almost doll-like, and a wonderful shapely body. In short, she was stunning.

May turned around and led Alec into a dining room. "Please sign the guest book, Alec" she said, still smiling. "It proves to the owners that I am really trying to sell their house."

Alec leaned over and signed the book, giving a false surname. May was standing close to the table and he got a whiff of her perfume. She smelled good too!

Unknown to Alec, while he was bent over signing the book, May did a quick appraisal of him, giving his body a fast head-to-foot assessment, especially his firm butt, showing nicely in his bent position. May like what she saw. She was glad this good-looking man had dropped in, and she was glad that there was no-one else in the house, so she could devote her time to him alone.

"So, let me show you the house. It's really well laid out, and the owners are keen to sell, so it's very aggressively priced." May began her sales pitch and Alec walked along behind her, going from room to room, pretending to be interested in the house. He was more interested in the beautiful Chinese woman. Whenever her eyes were not on him, he took in every detail of her body ... her shapely legs, her cute ass, her narrow waist, her breasts. Whenever their eyes met, she would smile at him, her white teeth dazzling, and her almond-shaped eyes sparkling. And Alec would smile back. As the minutes passed he became more and more enthralled with the gorgeous Oriental agent.

And May found herself attracted to him. This tall, slender white man, with the blond hair and the clear blue eyes, was such a contrast to her husband, who was short and was already growing paunchy, despite being only thirty years of age.

Her husband! The husband she hadn't seen in eight months. He was back in Hong Kong looking after his business interests. She had only seen him once in two years, just a few short days eight months previously. And when he did come over, it was just to talk about money, and encourage her to make more. It was always the same ... more money, more money. And for what? So he could pay off his gambling debts! He had believed he had a system for winning at the race track, but his system, like all systems, was just a fast way of losing large sums of money, and hehad lost huge amounts of money, betting on horses that should have won, but never did.

Money lost that he didn't have.

Money that he had borrowed. And it was all gone. The money was all gone, but the debts remained. Now, her husband was asking, nodemanding, that May work harder, earn more, just to keep his creditors away from the door. May felt used and neglected, with a husband whose only interest in her was because of the money that she would send him every month. Her husband thought only of his own needs, without giving a thought to the needs of his wife.

And May had many needs. She needed companionship. She needed to feel wanted. She needed to feel loved. She needed to lose the terrible loneliness that frequently came close to overwhelming her. She needed a proper husband, someone who would take care of her, someone she could admire, someone to make her laugh, someone to make love to her. Someone like this man who was standing beside her now. Someone like this stranger, this man Alec!

She needed a man like Alec.

But Alec knew nothing of what was going through May's head as they completed the tour of the house. They went into the kitchen and May poured them some coffee. Then they sat down and talked ... and talked ... and talked!

And as they talked, the flirting began. It was mild at first, almost unnoticeable. It began when May reached over and touched Alec's hand as they laughed at some small joke. She withdrew the hand almost immediately, but a minute or so later she did it again. Then Alec reached over and put his hand over hers and let it linger for a few moments. When he reached over to touch her again moments later, he let his hand stay on top of hers. May reached out and took Alec's other hand in hers, and smiled into his eyes. They continued to talk, holding hands, each of them enjoying the other's touch, smiling and joking with each other.

Alec realized that he was sexually attracted to May.

The idea came to him suddenly, and he blurted out the idea without giving it any thought.

"OK May, I'm going to buy this house."

May looked at him in astonishment. "Wow, that's wonderful. We've hardly talked about the house. You're obviously a man who can make up his mind." She was delighted as she knew that she would make a huge commission on the sale. That should make that miserable husband of hers happy.

Alec took a deep breath, then plunged on. "But there is a condition." He said this with a bit of hesitation in his voice.

"Don't worry about conditions. That's normal these days. I'm sure the owners will be willing to meet your condition." May was still bubbling with happiness. This was turning out to be a really nice day. She's met a man she really liked, and was going to make a sale too.

"The condition has nothing to do with the owners." Alec was feeling more confident now. "The condition is about you. I'll buy this house on the condition that you go to bed with me. I'm really attracted to you, and I'll do anything to be with you, even buying a house I don't need."

May stared at him in astonishment. Neither one of them spoke for several seconds. The couple sat and stared at each other in silence. They were still holding hands across the table, although neither one seemed aware of that. Finally, May spoke.

"You're serious, aren't you?" she said quietly.

Alec nodded his head. "Yes, I'm serious."

There was another long silence as they continued to stare at each other.

"Let me make sure I understand what you're saying," May finally stated. "You'll buy this house today if I go to bed with you. Is that right?"

"Yes. I'll buy it today if you go to bed with me right now."

May was thinking furiously. She was surprised that she wasn't shocked by the suggestion that Alec had made. She was even more surprised that she hadn't rejected the suggestion immediately. But she was surprised most of all by the realization that she was going to accept the offer. Her body was making up her mind for her. She felt the sexual urgings stirring inside her as she thought of this handsome man making love to her, caressing her naked body, spreading her legs and entering her. It had been such a long time, such a very, very long time since she had wanted a man. But she wanted this man, and his offer to buy the house gave her the perfect excuse for going to bed with him.

May felt her heart race, and knew from the warmth in her face that she was blushing slightly. She noticed that she was still holding Alec's hands with both of hers, and withdrew them slowly.

"Alright, it's a deal," she said, trying to hold her voice steady. "Let's fill up the 'Offer to Purchase' forms. I'll also need a check from you to make the offer legally binding. Once the forms are completed and I've deposited the check, I'll keep my end of the bargain." May tried to sound as professional and efficient as possible, but her heart was pounding with excitement.

She stood up from the table, intending to fetch her briefcase from the other room. Alec stood up too. Her took hold of her hand and pulled the woman towards him, wrapping his arms around her back and pressing her body against his own. May gasped in surprise at his sudden move.

"Instead of a handshake, let's seal the deal with a kiss." Without waiting for a reply, he pressed his mouth against May's lips and May felt her knees buckle with the pleasure of the intimate contact. The kiss was soft yet strong, unlike anything she had ever experienced. Alec's tongue pushed past May's lips and she opened her mouth slightly to allow the tongue to touch her own. May probed the man's mouth with her tongue, and put her arms around him, pulling herself as close to Alec as her strength would allow. She felt like she was going to swoon with pleasure. She was becoming more aroused with every passing second.

After a kiss of maybe half-a-minute Alec pulled his mouth away from May's. She felt a brief twinge of disappointment at the lost contact. The kiss had given her delightful little tingles in her crotch. What's happened to me? she wondered to herself.

"Let's leave all that paperwork until later. Let's go to the bedroom now," Alec whispered in her ear, still holding her body close to his.

May nodded silently, not trusting herself to speak. Alec took her hand and led her down to the end of the hallway, into the master bedroom. May could feel the moistness between her legs as she walked. She had never felt such sexual excitement in her life, not even on her wedding night. The kiss had been electrifying, a brand new experience. She wondered if all white men kissed like that. Her husband certainly didn't.

Alec led her to the edge of the bed, the put his hands on her shoulders and turned the woman to face him. She was trembling with excitement.

"I'm going to undress you, May. Is that alright?" Again, May nodded silently.

Alec's excitement was as great as May's. He was absolutely captivated by the beautiful woman and had enjoyed his light-hearted conversation with her at the kitchen table. She was simply adorable, and he had almost forgotten that this woman was his wife's enemy.

But Alec no longer cared about any of that. He had talked May into having sex with him, and he put everything else out of his mind. He had no way of knowing that May was as keen to have sex as he was. He had no way of knowing that her marriage was a sham, and that she was desperately lonely. He had no way of knowing that May's pussy was so wet with sexual arousal that she was concerned that the moisture would be seen through her panties.

As Alec began to undress her, May stood with her arms by her side, her head down, and her eyes closed. She felt the blouse come off over her arms, then the zipper on her skirt was undone, and the skirt dropped to the floor. Without being asked, she stepped aside, stepping out of the skirt. She slid her feet out of her shoes.

She stood before Alec wearing only her half-cup bra and skimpy panties. May sensed Alec removing his own clothes and trembled slightly when he took her in his arms. He held her close once again, and she felt his skin against her own. It felt good, and she embraced him back. He tilted her head up by lifting her chin and she opened her eyes. He was smiling down at her. She was much shorter than him, and without her high-heel shoes she came only to his shoulders.

"You're very beautiful May" he said quietly, and she could see the lust in his eyes, a lust tempered by warmth.

"Thank you," she answered simply and gave him a small smile.

He reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, slipping it easily off her shoulders and dropping in to the floor beside the rest of her clothes. Her small but firm breasts popped into view. She could tell without looking that her nipples were erect. He ran his hands over her breasts, allowing his fingers to brush the dark nipples, causing them to pucker up even more. Quickly he dropped to his knees and hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties. He slid the panties over the curve of her ass, down her thighs past her knees and down to her feet. Obediently, May lifted first one foot, then the other, as she stepped out of her final article of clothing. She looked down at Alec, but he was not looking up at her. He was staring at May's pussy, with its small clump of jet-black hair, only a few inches from his face. She placed her hands on Alec's head, running her fingers through his hair. Alec reached around her with both hands, and cupped her ass gently, then pulled her hips towards his face. He buried his face in her crotch, causing May to gasp aloud.

Once again May's knees buckled, and she had to steady herself by holding onto Alec's head. Her mind was reeling. This man, this man who she had met only a short while ago, was staring at her naked body, touching her in the most intimate of places, and was creating sensations in her that she had never experienced with any man before. She had never allowed her husband to see her naked, as she considered that to be vulgar and unfeminine. Besides, he had never shown any interest in her body. Even on the rare occasions she and her husband had made love, he had simply pushed her nightgown up around her waist before mounting her. He had never caressed her breasts; he'd never rolled her nipples between his fingers; he'd never used gentle fingers to explore the sensitive lips between her legs; never sought out her clitoris hiding in its small sheath of skin; never penetrated her with a finger to caress the soft insides of her pussy. She knew of the pleasures that such touches could bring to her, because her owns fingers had made the voyage of discovery many times in her solitude.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers