Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part there was more than a germ of truth in it all. He really did enjoy doing this type of work, especially for someone else. And Maureen had been right to be concerned that in his grief, and with his need to give of himself and be lovingly possessed, he would throw himself at the first available dominant woman, who might use and abuse and unscrupulously ensnare him before he could realize his folly and escape. There was no such risk of that with Donna. She would have no interest in him in that way, or likely in any way at all. He now could see that Maureen had been right about her as well. Because of her past she had encased herself in a hard shell, at least as far as men were concerned. Maybe with the kindness he could offer that shell might crack a bit and she might eventually allow herself the chance to share herself with someone. At least that had been Maureen's hope. And if Donna took him up on his offer he might then also become better prepared and ready to more successfully find someone himself down the line.

"Fair enough." Donna finally acknowledged. "I obviously do need the help and I really do appreciate it Dan. Even if you're doing it more for Maureen's sake." she added with the first smile she had graced him with since her accident.

"For Maureen then." he said with a grin.

"For Maureen." she concurred.

It was safer for them both to consider it such.

And so their routine was established. Every work day morning he would pick her up and drive her to work, then return to her place to take care of the housework that needed to be done. Initially she had balked at him doing her laundry but had quickly came to realize the wisdom and necessity of it. Before he would then go to pick her up at the end of the day he would start to prepare their evening meal, which they would eat together, after which he would clean up, make sure she was settled, and then leave for his own home.

At first their rides to and from her job it were quiet, hers an uneasy one and his respectful. But after a few trips she began to loosen and soon they were talking about all manner of things. As she started to open up he found her to be very engaging, and she discovered him to be quite a funny and insightful conversationalist, but even more importantly an avid listener. She found that her thoughts and opinions really appeared to matter to him, as she would go on at length about her job, current events, social activities, and even after a time, some of her personal life, although never anything about her previous marriage.

As time went on she also found herself thinking more often about the 'special' and unusual part of the relationship that he had shared with Maureen. While she couldn't quite fathom what that all was about and what it meant, there was one small but particular aspect that had always intrigued and even enticed her. She hadn't had the courage yet to bring it up, but one evening about a month into her recovery, after he had listened attentively to her vent at length about the exhausting and frustrating day she had with a difficult photo shoot at work, after that had helped to calm her she did still feel more than a bit on edge. When he asked if there was anything he might do to help she suddenly thought that this might be the perfect time to broach the subject, just to see how he might react.

"Well Dan," she said slowly after taking another sip of wine to also help fortify her. "Maureen once mentioned to me that you give the most amazing foot rubs and that they always helped to totally relax her after a busy day."

He was very surprised. And pleased. And excited.

"I guess she always did enjoy them." he replied. "I'd be more than happy to do one for you if you'd like."

Of course she would like. That's why she had brought it up. From all that Maureen had confided in her and attempted to explain, one part that had always piqued her imagination despite all of her efforts to suppress it, was that someone, a man, would perform something like that for her ... and only as that. But now faced with the stark reality of his offer she wasn't quite so sure she wanted to proceed. This would be a great boundary to cross, a major intrusion into her personal space which she had never allowed since ... At least by her own volition. But it was only her feet that would be touched and she had become comfortable and secure enough in his company to believe he would not try to advantage himself beyond that. And in any event, she smiled inwardly to herself, she had her hard cast as a lethal deterrent.

"I think that would be very nice and that I'd like it a lot." she finally responded.

"Excellent." he proclaimed. "Why don't you go settle down on the couch while I go get some lotion."

She made her way into the living room and sat on the edge at one end of the couch and waited. Tensely.

Dan came in with the bottle of scented body lotion in his hands. To her shock he did not sit on the other end of the couch as she had assumed that he would so that she could put her legs up in the space between them. Instead he knelt down in front of her and carefully removed her flats and socks.

"You have very pretty feet" he murmured, almost as if to himself. "But that's no surprise."

Donna was startled. Other than her parents no one had ever called any part of her pretty before. And she wondered even more at the second part of his claim. But any consternation she had quickly withered away as he expertly began to knead first one, and then later her other foot. His hands full of rubbed-warm lotion he softly massaged her entire foot before then pressing and rotating both of his thumbs deeply into her heels, then her arch, onto the ball, and finally the entirety of each and every toe between two of his fingers. Without any words spoken between them he ministered to her feet for well over thirty minutes. When he was done her entire body had never felt so at ease, every twinge of tension melted away.

"Dan, that was fantastic" she sighed.

He grinned up at her. "Then I guess we'll have to make this part of my daily duties."

Try as she might she couldn't see any reason why not.

And so they did.

In addition to driving her to and back from work each day, Dan made sure to get her to all of her doctor appointments, the last one coming after eight weeks when the cast finally came off. The orthopedist pronounced himself pleased with the result and told Donna that other than some physical therapy to build up the mildly atrophied muscles in her arm she was cleared for all activities, including driving. She was so excited that she badgered Dan into letting her drive home.

As they rode he couldn't help but share in her delight although it was tinged with more than a touch of sadness now that his part in it all was coming to an end. He had become very happy in being able to give himself up again, even in this small and temporary way, even for ... no, he had to now amend that to ... especially for Donna. When she had finally allowed her shell to open even a tiny bit he saw within what a vibrant, engaging, keenly intelligent woman that she was. This was the person whom Maureen had known and was so fond. And it was his wife's final wish for her that others, most specifically of the male persuasion, be allowed to come to know also. Well, he had played his part to fulfill his wife's request, but he now also dearly hoped that Donna would indeed allow it. For her own sake, and maybe someday for some very lucky man.

He had made her a very special dinner, complete with champagne, to celebrate. During the meal he regaled her with story after story, and they laughed together, sometimes so hard they almost cried. When it came time to clean up she offered to help now that she was able but he fended her off with mock admonishment asking why she wanted to spoil his streak.

As she then sat on her couch in the living room with the last vestiges of her champagne she realized that her own joy at being now free of her disability was also bittersweet. To her great surprise she had come to appreciate Dan's company and would sorely miss having him around. She understood now what a treasure Maureen had possessed, as she had always said. Donna had never believed, maybe had never wanted to believe. But now she only wished all the best for Dan, and that he might once again find someone to take and cherish him as much as ... Maureen had.

When he came in to announce that everything was done and he was ready to go she suddenly didn't want him to leave ... yet.

"What about my foot massage?" she blurted out to delay.

His eyes brightened although his insides quailed at the knowledge of this being the last one. "Of course. How unforgivable of me to forget." he apologized, and then rushed off to get her lotion. Except for the very first time, they usually chatted continuously when he ministered to her feet, but this time as he knelt before her no words passed until about midway through when she finally found the resolve to ask what she had held within her since that very first one.

"Dan?" she began

He looked up, sensing a different type of urgency in her voice.

"Yes?"

"You once said that you thought that my feet were pretty."

"Indeed they are."

"But you also said that it was no surprise." She hesitated a moment.

"What did you mean by that?"

"Only that why shouldn't they be like every other part of you." He paused as few seconds but then continued. He couldn't restrain himself. "But I now have to sincerely ask you to forgive me for so markedly understating that, for using such a grossly inadequate word."

She was almost afraid to ask.

"What word would you use?"

"Beautiful." he whispered.

The silence that now enveloped them was almost palpable as they both tried to absorb what had just occurred. Finally Dan was so overwhelmed he couldn't stop himself again. It had been so long.

"Donna," he breathed

"Yes?"

"May I ..." He could feel her defenses starting to rise but he was too far gone.

"May I ... kiss your foot?"

She was rocked back, internally. It was a small thing really, a simple request. But one that would raise the level of intimacy many orders of magnitude. Another barrier, but one that she didn't believe she could cross as who she was, and what she had been. She knew of the special 'other' relationship that had existed between he and Maureen, and she didn't think that he knew that she knew. So she understood in a way how much it would mean to him. And as she looked down at him she also intuitively understood now that he would accept a refusal unquestioningly. And it was only her foot, the lowest part of her, and he would be the one abasing himself. It was a small thing, and he had done so much for her. Still ...

"No Daniel. You may not kiss my foot."

She could see the resigned acceptance on his face as he nodded and gently placed her foot back on the floor.

"But if you beseech MISS Donna more properly, that it would demonstrate your genuine gratitude for being allowed to serve her, then your plea might be reconsidered."

His head snapped up as he gazed at her in wonder. And his heart swelled as it hadn't since ...

"Please Miss Donna, please I beg you," he began urgently. "Please grant me the honor and privilege to express my unending thankfulness to you for having allowed me into your service. As a symbol I beg you to allow me to exalt myself this once, beyond anything that I deserve, by kissing your foot."

Donna was exhilarated more than she could have ever suspected, and took the plunge as she slowly raised one foot several inches off the floor.

"You may." she said simply.

Dan placed his hands delicately around her foot and raised it somewhat more as he lowered his face down. He reverently brought his lips to rest just in front of her toes and let them linger there for several seconds. This touch sent shivers throughout her body, and she lifted her other foot before him. He shifted his face to place a single soft kiss on that one as well, and her shivers become even more intense. He guided both of her feet back onto the floor and remained kneeling with his head bowed, totally enthralled.

"Is that all?" she broke in sharply. "Is that how little you would express your gratitude."

"No Miss Donna, please ... I just thought ... I would never presume ..."

"Yes, you may be right. You should never presume. You should only ever do what you're told." She looked down on him again, having never felt so empowered, so in control.

"Worship my feet Daniel. Pay homage to them. Pay homage to ME."

Dan needed no further encouragement. He bent down once again, cupping one foot in his hands, and began softly caressing with his lips the top, moving on to the back, then to her heel, her arch, and the ball. He started interspersing each kiss with gentle licks which became much more lavish as he reached her toes. He went back and forth like this between each of her feet, knowing without any doubt that this was where he belonged, at the feet of a superior woman. And Donna was undeniably a superior woman ... and wondrous ... and so very, very beautiful. If only she would allow others to see her so.

For Donna, her shivers became shudders and then tremors. At one point, when he was licking her toes, of her own volition and unable to stop herself she pushed her largest one through his lips fully into his mouth. He needed no further cue and began to gently suck, which he then proceeded to do individually with each of her other toes. A deep warmth began to course through her entire body, and to her great surprise a strange wetness began to form between her legs. As he continued to suck, now more urgently, the warmth and wetness grew and she began to squirm. She didn't know what was happening. She had never experienced an orgasm. Was that what this was? But wasn't an orgasm supposed to be a climax, a tumultuous explosion of joy? As she began now to writhe, all that she felt was an ever growing unquenchable need. She didn't know what to do.

"Dan, please." she panted. "I don't know what's happening. I don't know what to do. Please ... help me."

Dan stopped his adoration and looked up at her. He understood this as well.

"I can ... if you let me."

A last feeble attempt at defense.

"Please ... don't violate me."

"Only with my tongue." he answered. "May I?"

She could only nod yes. Vigorously.

He slowly kissed his way up her leg. He did not want to rush. He wanted her to enjoy the full flavor. He gently coaxed open her reluctant legs and saw that her panties were already soaked. He licked up her inner thigh until he nestled and nuzzled his face and lips against the fabric that was covering her trove.

"Pleeeasse ..." she whispered hoarsely. He took that as a command.

He brought his hands up to wrap around the edges of her panties and pulled them down and off to reveal her glistening and glorious womanhood. Bringing his face forward his tongue darted out to lap at her outer lips and she groaned loudly in greater anticipation. He worked his tongue forward into her inner recess and with it set about to urgently examine every fold and crevice. He savored her taste, so different than Maureen's but no less delectable. Just when she thought that she could stand no more he finally found her jewel, well hidden ... as she had been ... until now.

Swirling his tongue around it, soft then hard then soft again, on and on until she arched her back completely off the couch and the dam within, which she had always thought impregnable, burst and her passion poured forth, flooding his face and mouth. And she came and she came and she came some more, until she could come no more, and she collapsed, thoroughly drained, back onto the couch with Dan's head resting on her lap.

As she came back down into herself she ran her fingers lightly through his hair.

"Dan, that was fabulous."

"I'm glad."

A small smile. "I think you've almost completely cured me of my fear and distrust."

"Almost?" he asked.

She was puzzled that he didn't even question what she had meant. She hurried to change the subject.

"Maureen must have enjoyed that very much."

He smiled wistfully as his eyes misted.

"Yes she did. Almost as much as bringing me within her."

He felt her stiffen once again so he sought to explain. "She believed that she should use all of me, especially that part which made me a man, that only that could bring her to completion and her ultimate ecstacy."

A pause.

"And did she allow you to come to your own completion?"

"Sometimes ..." A grin. "Often ... But not always. She thought that I needed reminding now and again that it should always all be about her pleasure. Not that I ever needed reminding. But she also felt that granting me my pleasure, only ever as she was approaching her own and never without her verbal permission, greatly pleased her as well."

Donna thought that she finally understood.

"You loved her very, very much."

"Beyond all comprehension."

A final barrier. But was it one she could breach?

"Do you think that you could ever love someone like that again?" she asked quietly.

He had never allowed himself to believe that it could happen. He knew that he could never lie to her. She would have his total honesty if nothing else.

"It could never be the same." he began. He saw the spark of hope start to fade in her eyes. "It would be different." he continued. "But that doesn't mean it would be any less intense. Or real."

He took a fortifying breath. It would be all or nothing.

"Donna, I love you with all that I am. Maureen will always have a special piece of my heart and be a part of my memories, but you are here and now, and if you allow yourself to have me I will be yours totally, in any way that you desire."

Donna sat transfixed and numb. He had shown her respect, had paid her homage, had given her control ... he had called her Beautiful ... He Had Said That He LOVED Her. Yes, it would be different. For both of them. She felt the walls of the last barrier crumble down all around her

She looked down at him.

"Daniel, your Mistress, Maureen, often referred to you as her slave, both as a statement of fact, but far more importantly as an expression of her most loving affection. That will always be hers and I will never encroach upon it."

She drew herself up.

"But now my aspiring submissive I want you to take off all of your clothes and lie naked on your back on the floor."

Stunned and awestruck, he hastened to obey. When he had done as she had bid she rose and in his view slowly disrobed. She then stood astride with a foot on each side of his hips and stared down as she towered above. Gathering herself once more she lowered herself down until her bottom rested on his belly just in front of his hyper erect manhood.

"Daniel," she finally spoke. "I am going to have you enter me now and bring ME to completion." She paused a moment and then continued. "And as I approach mine I am going to allow you yours. But only when I say. Only ever when I say. Is that understood?"

"As you will, Miss Donna. Always." he fervently vowed.

She nodded her approval and lifted herself up to guide him within.

And had a sharp intake of breath. His tongue had been sublime, but this ...

It had happened before. Far too many times. But this was so very different. It had never felt like this before. It was of a completely different realm and had an entirely different meaning.

She began to slowly rock and he followed her lead, would always follow her lead. As her confidence grew she started to increase the pace and as her urgency built she went ever faster until each thrust, each stroke became more forceful, though never violent, infused with increasing love along with their driving lust. She kept ever on until it could no longer be contained. Only one last great want, though not need, was desired.