Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Daniel. NOW"

They erupted cataclysmically together. Torrents of their combined essences swirled around and within, sweeping them up to an almost unfathomable ecstacy, which continued on until neither of them had any more to take, or to give. Completely spent and sated she slipped off and down to lie at his side.

After a very prolonged haze she finally opened her eyes to find him gazing intently at her. She sighed.

"Dan ... There are no words."

"I'm ever at your service Ma'am." he grinned.

With as much solemn gravity as she could muster she answered. "Yes. You are ... And will be ... For everything." She could then no longer keep from bubbling up from deep inside a smile, a dazzling, radiant smile, such as she had not shown the world in so very long. And he basked in its glow.

"And we're going to do all of this very, very often." she added exuberantly. "I've got a lot of catching up to do."

Just how often she would allow him his own she didn't yet know. As often as SHE desired she supposed, and suspected that that would also be very, very often ... But not always.

Her smile softened to one of serenity. Maureen had been so very right. About all of it. About all of him. She reached out to envelop him in an all encompassing embrace.

"My sweet, sweet servant. My Daniel ... My Love."

The cure was complete. For both of them.

********

And somewhere in eternity another entity beamed. The two people she had loved more than anyone and anything in her previous existence had found themselves. Together. The seeds she had so carefully planted had borne exquisite fruit.

And her own eternal happiness was now complete.