Redundant Cock and Pussy Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes on the road."

"Sorry, Mistress."

She checked her phone and sent a couple of messages. There was a new text from John, confirming he could do next Monday. She made a business call, staring out of the window as she discussed some new executive search with a client.

"You'll need to clean this back seat after we get there." She said, after her call was finished.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then come up to my office."

Beth slipped her panties back on just before the car reached her company's premises. She had her own reserved parking bay. Her company was on the third floor of a low-rise office block. It was mostly open-plan but there were a few glass conference rooms and walled private offices at one end. She had the corner office.

She sat in her leather swivel-chair, reading a file.

There was a quiet knock on her door.

"Come."

Her husband entered the room. He was a handsome man for 53. With even features, a strong jaw line, intelligent brown eyes. He had a few wrinkles and grey hairs on his temples but he could have passed for mid-forties, especially since he'd begun keeping him on a strict diet and exercise regime.

"My car seat nice and clean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She nodded. "This needs cleaning too."

She scooted her skirt up to her waist. Beth kept her pubic mound waxed into a narrow, heart-shaped triangle of hair above her pussy. Her lush pubes were an orange-tinged, honey colour and she wore them in a long, abundant tuft. But the hairs were all sodden now, glued together in cum-drenched strands.

The ripe odour of sex filled her nostrils. She took a deep breath.

"Mmm. Smell that?"

Steve slowly knelt down in front of her chair. He gazed up at her and nodded.

"What is it?" she teased.

"The scent of a well-fucked pussy, Mistress."

It was one of their stock phrases. She reached out and grabbed his left earlobe.

"So well-fucked today ..." she smiled at him, deep into his brown eyes, so he could see she meant every word. "... that I came three times."

Steve's neck and cheek blushed, his lips twitched nervously, but he smiled back. His labrador-eyes showed he was genuinely pleased for her.

She tugged his earlobe and pulled his face to her gaping labia. His head came easily. There was no resistance from his neck muscles.

"Aah." She gasped.

A jolt of sexual electricity ripped through her, as his curled tongue slid between her unfaithful lips. She parted her knees and shoved her hips up into his face. He still had his jacket and tie on but she didn't care. She smiled inwardly at the image that his smart blue shirt might get damp with her juices.

He sucked at her matted pubic hair, nibbled her labial folds, tongued the wet patch at the entrance to her buttocks. She held the top of his head, guiding his mouth to just the intensity she wanted. Her eyes drifted to her office door. It was unlocked. Beth knew nobody would come in. But a small part of her fantasised they would. She actually wanted people to know some of her secrets. She was actually proud of how she'd achieved such a thrilling lifestyle.

"Ssh, slow." She gasped. "There's no rush."

Of course, it was partly because she enjoyed making it last. But it also underlined the complete contrast with Steve; his rare two-minute orgasms, her numerous stretched-out climaxes. His cute, bald and caged penis. Her tufted, slimy and insatiable pussy. His glass of tap water. Her bottle of sauvignon blanc. His faithful obedience. Her self indulgence.

The only thing they shared equally was their love for each other.

*** *** *** 4.

Fetlife Profile dated 2015

'BetHotWife' 39F

Relationship Status: Married Orientation: Heterosexual Looking for: Boyfriends

About me:

Hi, I'm Beth and I'm a married lady inviting guys who fit my spec below to contact me. Be assured this is my profile and my husband has no access to it. This isn't a couple's Ad. You'll be dealing direct with me from the start; by message, email, pics, then phone and skype, no timewasting.

I'm a late-thirties, hot, businesswoman seeking weekend hookups with one, perhaps two, guys. I'm looking for regular but NSA sex, with fit good looking men; white, black or any shade in between. I already have one husband, and one regular boyfriend, so if you can't handle that, please move along.

I am the Domme of my husband but have zero interest in being either dominant or submissive with anybody else. Our sex would be uninhibited, energetic vanilla fun between equals. If you come as a pair of two guys and want a threesome with me, then by all means let's talk. To be spit-roasted is an unfulfilled fantasy of mine to date ;)

Check out my pics, including the one where my lower face is shown. As you can see, I'm a pale, blonde with a ready smile. You can't see them but I have wicked blue eyes. I'm 5' 8" in my heels, with C-cup boobs and a gym-bunny figure. No kids and I won't be having any.

The caged dick in the pics is my husband's. He's somewhat older but he's fit and not your typical cuckold wimp. So please don't think I'm looking for 'ordinary' as a substitute for what hubby can't give me. He could do a reasonable job if I allowed him to. But he now lives in strict chastity and rarely, if ever, gets to fuck me. My boyfriends will share my pussy and mouth with each other but not with my husband. If that turns you on, so much the better.

The other dick in the pics is my current boyfriend. As you can see, he's clean, hung and circumsized, exactly as I like 'em, in that order of priority. Unfortunately, I can't see my current boyfriend at weekends so I'm looking for a regular weekend fuck-buddy too, to help satisfy my voracious appetite for more. I can host at home after trust is established. If you can stay over Friday or Saturday nights, my husband will vacate his place in my bed.

You should be discreet, local (or able to travel regularly), and single-enough that other relationships don't get in the way of us meeting twice a month. I'm not interested in meeting a 'cliché-bull' but I would definitely prefer a guy who 'gets' the whole cuckolding dynamic. My husband will be present in the house (and maybe the bedroom). He'll cook, serve drinks, wash your car, clean up, and thank you for doing a great job. I want somebody who'll relish helping me to train him. However, I'm not interested in forced-bi or any physical interaction between you and my husband. That's a non-negotiable limit.

Vanilla-wise, my personality is assertive, my politics are liberal, and I enjoy the good things in life. I'm a non-smoker, social drinker and keen sportswoman. If you enjoy to play tennis, that's a bonus. Physically, you should be tall (6ft-plus), toned and attractive. Facial hair is a turn-off, although well-trimmed stubble is okay. Age is but a number. I recently turned 39 but you could be as young as 23, or as old as 59, provided you fit the bill in other ways. Interested? Genuinely fit my spec? Hit me up. Beth x

*** *** ***

Chapter Five

Carl parked his Merc and switched off the ignition.

He chuckled inwardly and lifted his overnight bag off the passenger seat. It was his third visit here and this time he'd be staying for 48 hours. He'd known two previous cuckold couples over the past decade but this pair took the prize by far.

Beth opened their front door and enveloped him in a hug. He felt her tits press against his chest as he kissed her. Some hotwives put a ban on kissing, preferring to keep the sex impersonal. But Beth willingly gave him her tongue.

Carl saw her husband over her shoulder. He was watching, waiting. Carl held out his overnight bag and jiggled it. Steve hurried forward and took it.

"Mmm. Journey okay?" Beth asked.

He shrugged. "Friday evening traffic. But that welcome made it worth it."

She smiled at his easy flattery and led him into the house.

"Fetch the cocktails."

They sat down and made small talk. A minute later, Steve returned with a tray, a pitcher and two glasses. He served chilled mojitos to them both.

Carl was 55, two years older than Steve. He'd been divorced for ten years and had remained single ever since. He'd entered the world of kink late but was doing his best to make up for lost time.

"Did you bring any laundry?" Beth asked.

"Yep. My bag's full of it; shirts, socks, underwear. And a couple of pairs of dirty leather shoes too."

It had been Carl's idea. But it was one Beth embraced wholeheartedly.

"You can make a start on Mr. Vincent's laundry shortly. And polish his shoes."

Steve nodded like he was a hotel bellhop.

"And my car needs a good clean, inside and out." Carl added, grinning. "You can do that before I check out Sunday."

"Yes, sir. Thank you. Will there be anything else?"

Carl sipped his mojito and turned to Beth.

"So? Has he been good over the twelve days since I was last here?"

Beth pouted, pausing to think. "I guess so." She replied casually. "The usual. Nothing I can think of really. We had a pretty vanilla time last weekend. We took in a movie together on Wednesday. Other than that, just work and normal domestic bliss!"

Carl laughed. He surveyed Steve. A lot of this dialogue was a ritual. Not exactly scripted but role-play, designed to get everybody in the right mindset.

"Has he cum?"

Beth paused again, then shrugged. "I'm not sure. I doubt it. Have you?"

"No Mistress." Steve's voice was hushed, almost croaking.

"How long is it now?" Carl asked.

"Twenty six days, Sir."

"Oh, is that all? I thought it was longer."

It was Beth's turn to laugh. "So only five days to go until he beats his record. That is your record so far isn't it, darling? One calendar month?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I think you should stop thinking in days now." Carl said. "They sound such a big number. But weeks, or even months, are much easier to count."

"Mmm, yes." Beth giggled. "So he's not even reached one yet!" She smiled at Steve. "Are you horny, darling? The truth."

Steve swallowed. "Yes, Mistress. Very."

"Really? Well, later on this weekend I'll allow you to you edge yourself in front of Mr. Vincent and me. Would you like that?"

"Yes pl ... please, Mistress."

"Okay, now run along and make a start on all that laundry."

Steve retreated to the kitchen and hefted their guest's bag onto the counter. He unpacked Carl's wash bag, a couple of changes of clothes, a bottle of Bollinger champagne, a cellophane-wrapped vial of Beth's favourite perfume and a pack of twelve condoms. Underneath were two plastic bags; one contained crumpled clothes, the other two pairs of dirty, scuffed shoes.

He lay the gifts for Beth, fresh clothes and wash bag on the hall table, then tipped the crumpled shirts out of the larger plastic bag; he counted a dozen work shirts, a similar number of worn briefs, plus used socks, T-shirts and some gym wear. The shirts were all made of best poplin, white or mid-blue, each one monogrammed with the initials C J V.

The fact that his wife had chosen to fuck a guy older than Steve was somehow even more humiliating than her weekday liaisons with John. At least the younger man had youth and virility on his side. But Carl was simply ... superior ... there, he'd admitted it. Carl had achieved way more than Steve during the same five decades timeline on this earth; success, sophistication, wit, wealth, a bank of amusing anecdotes about his experiences that Beth seemed to love listening to. Carl was charming, polite, charismatic and definitely commanding. The kind of guy women willingly opened their legs for.

Steve bit his lower lip. There were two kinds of erections. The 'dawn wood' one that indicated he needed to empty his bladder. And the 'sexual longing' urge that indicated he wanted to empty his balls. It had been three weeks and five days since the Sunday afternoon he'd last been allowed a two-minute jerk off. Carl's arrival had given Steve that familiar tightening in his prostate.

His new Mature Metal cage was 3 inches in length, the same as his old one but with a slightly wider diameter. What was different this time were the three punishment pins that Beth had ordered as optional extras; one blunt pin at the crown, one criss-cross pin against the shaft, and one spiked pin at the base. They'd added a whole new level to his submission.

Thinking about Beth and Carl, hearing their voices and laughter along the hall, blended a cocktail of angst and longing inside him. His balls tightened, his blood started to flow. He bit his lip again. The three pins made any kind of erection not just impossible, but downright painful. His chastity was no longer just about living with physical denial any more. It was even more emasculating than that. It was about mental self control. He focused on the laundry.

"Waiter!"

He heard Carl's shout from down the hall and Beth's snort.

When Steve entered the living room, his wife was topless, her face flushed, blue eyes bright. She smiled up at him. Carl's shirt was unbuttoned and his hands were on Beth's tits. He looked up at Steve.

"Refill our drinks."

The pitcher was on the tray next to them. Steve picked up Beth's empty glass.

They ignored him and went back to making out like two teenagers. Carl was suckling Beth's nipples. Her head fell back, eyes rolling in their sockets. They fell on Steve as he refilled her drink and looked through him as if he wasn't there.

Carl lifted his face from Beth's cleavage. "Did you find a new pack of condoms?"

"Yes sir."

"Bring me one now." He said. "And lay the rest neatly on my bedside table."

Steve nodded, biting his lip once more.

"Oh, and you'll find a receipt for the condoms in my wash bag. You can reimburse me the cash later."

Steve placed Carl's second mojito on the coffee table.

"Yes sir."

By the time Steve returned with the condom, Carl's pants were round his ankles and Beth's head was in his lap. She wasn't bobbing up and down. She was kissing and slurping tenderly.

Carl winked at Steve.

"Good man. Unwrap it for me, will you."

It was an instruction, not a question. Steve nodded and carefully split the top of the wrapper with his fingers. He stood still, holding it.

"Thanks. Just wait there will you. There's no rush. Damn, that's good."

Steve dropped his eyes to the floor. It had been a long time since he'd felt Beth's warm mouth round his own cock. But he could still remember the sensation, the way she fluttered her tongue while sliding her lips up and down the shaft. He could tell she was doing that for Carl now.

Carl's right hand was lazily caressing the top of her head, teasing her strawberry blonde tresses in his fingers. He pushed his neck back and his mouth fell open.

"Damn, your missus gives fantastic head doesn't she?" he gasped.

"Yes sir."

Steve stood there, waiting, wondering not for the first time.

Why did this turn him on so?

*** *** ***

6.

An Interview with hotwifeblog.com

hotwifeblog: A big welcome to you Beth. Thanks so much for your time.

Beth: A pleasure.

hotwifeblog: What is your age?

Beth: I'm 39 now.

hotwifeblog: Please would you describe yourself for the blog.

Beth: Well, I think what people notice first is my colouring. My skin's pale but I tan in the sun. My dad was ginger and my mum's a blonde and I guess I inherited a mix of their genes. My hair is red in bright sunlight but appears more honey most of the time. I have blue eyes and a few freckles. I'm pretty happy with my face. I've always attracted plenty of attention from guys.

hotwifeblog: And what about your fabulous body?

Beth: Thanks. Yeah, I'm still in decent shape. I played a lot of sports at high school. I'm pretty active. I like my tits, the proverbial handful without them being too large. But my back's narrow so I fit a 32C or D bra-cup, depending on the brand. I'm okay with my butt too. If I could change anything I'd probably be an inch taller. I'm 5' 8" tall.

hotwifeblog: Any piercings or tattoos?

Beth: Sorry not to fit the cliché but no, well except my earrings, of course.

hotwifeblog: Describe your personality?

Beth: Wow, how long have you got?! But in a few words, I like to have a 'good time'. I'm 'fun loving'. But I'm an extrovert-introvert. I kind of cover my shyness by acting 'loud'. I have a touch of OCD too. A mix of obsessions and compulsions. I'm obsessive about neatness, punctuality, things like filing. I'm strict with myself, as well as others. High standards. I'm certainly 'driven' and rather 'forceful' too. I'd say I'm an alpha personality. Like my colouring, I'm probably a complex blend of my inherited genes.

hotwifeblog: What's your occupation?

Beth: I own my own business. It's an executive search company, basically recruitment. And now we do some training and career development too. Focused on women. And I've recently started a separate company that checks an employee's right to work in this country, passport, documentation, etc. I set it up with my boyfriend Carl. hotwifeblog: How did you meet your husband Steve? Beth: The usual I'm afraid. Just in a crowded bar. We hit it off right away. Our relationship started out and remained vanilla for a solid amount of time. It's not like we met on some kinky social site or anything like that.

hotwifeblog: How long have you been married?

Beth: We've been together around 12 years and married for over 10. We were both married before. Steve has a grown up son who we see very occasionally.

hotwifeblog: How would you describe your marriage and lifestyle?

Beth: Still evolving. It's a good marriage at a normal level first; we love each other, we've got each other's back, we laugh, above all, we communicate. Our kink is a house built on real solid foundations. And it's a great marriage at, I guess, a pretty advanced level of kink. I'm totally in charge. It's a Female-led relationship. And, yes, cuckolding is a part of our lifestyle.

hotwifeblog: Do you think you've always had natural hotwife tendencies, the need to be with more than one man?

Beth: Truthfully? Yeah. Although I wouldn't describe it as a 'need'. If my marriage were different, if Steve was, I wouldn't need to be unfaithful. Not like as something I couldn't live without. But I've known I was into kink since my early teens. I always loved the idea of cuckolding, long before it became an actual possibility. I don't need to fuck a lot of different guys. I just enjoy not having to stick to one man. Do you get that? I think there's a difference between wanting to fuck hundreds and not wanting to be restricted to one. But I certainly plan to be with quite a few more in future.

hotwifeblog: How did you get into the cuckold lifestyle?

Beth: Mm, long story. For a few years Steve and I just dabbled in Fem-Dom. Standard stuff; bondage, tease and denial, a bit of role play. It just grew from there. We were both working at our careers. It was only really when Steve quit his job that things changed. The possibilities opened up. After that, we got into chastity and eventually cuckolding. It just seemed like a natural progression.

hotwifeblog: Was it your idea or his?

Oh, definitely mine. He wasn't keen. But I knew it was right for us both. I just had to lead him to water and make him drink. It was an evolution from just playing with Fem-Dom to taking it seriously, to him embracing the final step. In many ways I prefer that it was my idea. I think some wives are kind of bribed into fucking other men by their husbands. The ladies themselves aren't really enthusiastic hotwives. They're doing it for him, not for them. Whereas I'm definitely doing it first and foremost for me.

hotwifeblog: What do you like most about being a cuckoldress?

I'm not just a cuckoldress. I'm a dominant wife. There's a big difference. I express my dominance in many ways. Having other men is just a part of it. Steve is my submissive husband. I love him just like some forceful, in-charge male adores his sweet, compliant wife. I just happen to be the one in charge in our marriage. I make all our decisions now. That's what we both want. I decide when and how he cums. I decide when and who I fuck. But those are only two of literally a hundred areas of our life together that I control.