Redundant Cock and Pussy Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first put Steve in proper chastity, I wasn't missing penetrative sex with him at all. Our vanilla times had become kind of routine, boring even. I had much more fun on the receiving end of his tongue. And his fingers. Steve's very good with his hands. It became all about denial really. Inequality. I loved the power of being able to give him nothing in return. Well, not 'nothing', because Steve's getting what he wants too. But nothing in the traditional sense.

John was just a natural development of that. He's a bit – well, in fact five years – younger than me and it was just too tempting to have sex with somebody young again, a hunk, after a decade with Steve. Initially, I didn't think it would be as good with John, or last as long, as it obviously has. I had an open mind. But gradually I decided to cut Steve off from penetrative sex with me. Except twice a year.

hotwifeblog: Twice a year?

Yes, at Christmas, and on our Anniversary, which happens to be in June. So every six months. I get on top and ride Steve's cock for, I don't know. Maybe sixty seconds? About fifteen, twenty slow, teasing up-and-downs. Then I climb off. It's not intended to be a fuck. It's simply to remind him what my pussy feels like. I think it's more fun that way. And at some level, even if it's brief, it bonds us as a couple. For those few moments we're having normal sex again.

hotwifeblog: Yes, I can understand that. Is there anything else you like about being a cuckoldress?

Beth: Well, I enjoy the sex obviously, although I already get plenty of orgasms with Steve. Most days, in fact, except when I'm on my period. Morning, evening, sometimes during the day. Obviously weekends. I'd say 15-20 orgasms over 5-10 sessions a week. That's even more now than when I was in my twenties. Steve's fingers, tongue, vibrator, our facial dildo. And sometimes I wank myself as well too, for example when I'm face-sitting him. So it's not like I'm in desperate need of orgasms. I'm totally satisfied.

But vanilla sex is different. It scratches a different itch. Actually, I wouldn't even describe it as vanilla sex. It's naughty, dirty, energetic fucking with somebody who isn't my husband. I'm usually super-turned on by that simple fact before we begin. I see orgasms as soft drinks and penetrative sex like alcohol. I'm happy drinking water and need it to exist. I don't actually need glasses of wine but they make my life a whole lot more enjoyable. They're my secret, little vice.

I lead a very busy life, full of the usual pressures of career, womanhood and my interests. I'm pretty multi-dimensional; sports, politics, feminism, a good book, cooking, whatever. But it's fantastic to leave that person I am behind a couple of times a week.

And I never forget Steve in all this. I know that mind sound bizarre to you. But denying and dominating somebody isn't the same as ignoring them. Our marriage may be unusual but it's still very much a marriage. Our sex life rarely involves penetration or orgasms for Steve but sex remains a crucial part of our relationship.

Hotwifeblog: You mentioned Steve is getting what he wants too. Just not in the traditional sense.

Beth: Sure. It's customary to want equality, reciprocity. Most guys, most partners of either gender, want to find a middle ground together. But there's a sexism involved here. It's more socially acceptable for the woman to be the one ceding ground in a partnership than the man. Why? Plenty of decent guys want to submit. Plenty of women are more suited to taking charge.

Of course, submitting needn't involve kink. You might just be some nice, compliant, people-pleaser type. But add that beta personality to a hefty dollop of kink and you get a guy like Steve. Even then it took him years to find what he wanted, what he now has with me. Unfortunately kink is like the last bastion of prejudice. Nowadays it's no longer acceptable to be sexist, or racist, homophobic, whatever. Disabled people, or those with mental health issues, even the overweight, they're all rightly protected. The modern world is at least trying to embrace all of humanity's differences.

But it's not the same with kink. You can be gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, but mention BDSM, or dominance and submission and everybody's like, whoa, hold on! Or worse, titter-titter. Be open about your kinky lifestyle and the best you can hope for is people laughing at you behind their hands. More likely is ridicule and outright flaming. But why? Hopefully things are slowly changing.

I don't expect so-called normal people to understand Steve. Heck, I don't think even I do. But he was born with some little thing that's slowly grown into his current sexuality. It's like a cancer-gene or an Olympic talent, depending on whether you see it as a curse or not. He's just different. Not unique. I'll bet loads of guys can relate to what I'm saying. But to condemn him is like criticising me for my hair colour or tits.

So, at one level, obviously Steve wants an orgasm. After a week or two without, he's already climbing the wall. He still has a high libido. That didn't change just because I locked him up. In a similar way his jealousy and shame that I cuckold him never goes away. But at an even higher level for him, he wants to live under my yoke. He wants to be denied, frustrated, humiliated, redundant. And I need the help of other men to achieve that fully.

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?

Beth: Oh, I don't have one type. Or one colour. I had a black boyfriend long before I met Steve and I recently hooked up with Jerry. So white or black, whichever. I like an age gap too; younger or older. And tall. And well endowed. A big dick may be a cliché but it's important too. When you got out for a meal, you order fillet steak don't you? Why fuck outside your marriage with a basic burger?

hotwifeblog: How many lovers have you had since becoming a cuckoldress?

Beth: Only three. First John, who I still see most weeks. Then Carl, who I see every other weekend. And recently Jerry.

hotwifeblog: And they all know about each other? And about Steve?

Beth: Yeah, pretty much. John knows that I see Carl and vice versa. They're cool. I used to have bareback sex with John but we use condoms again now. Safety's important. Jerry's only 24. He's black, a graduate, nicely brought up. I'm not into the whole 'crude black dude' street thing at all. I like my men to be sophisticated. The other two both know I've been talking to Jerry online but that's all. But they'll be cool about me fucking him too.

John and Carl are only looking for NSA sex. There's no jealousy. I mean, they know my pussy can handle more than one cock. But they do love it that they don't have to 'share' me with Steve. As in not share my pussy. Not with his cock. I don't know. It's a man thing, I think. Like dogs marking territory. They like that my garden isn't being watered by my own guard dog. Hah, maybe that's an analogy too far.

hotwifeblog: Have you ever tried a gangbang?

Beth: No. But it's on my bucket list. It might even work with Carl and Jerry. It would take Steve's humiliation to another level, I think, which is important. You can't stand still. I'm certainly not ready for a serious gangbang with like ten guys. But a threesome, maybe foursome? Sure.

hotwifeblog: Do you like Steve to be present, or to assist, when you fuck?

Beth: That's growing on me all the time. At first, John and I didn't want Steve present. So he's always waited down in the hotel car park. But I started wanting to explore Steve being involved in small ways, to test him. Fortunately, unlike John, Carl is more than happy to push Steve's buttons. He's really into fucking another man's wife.

hotwifeblog: Involved in what sort of small ways?

Beth: The past two times I've insisted Steve watches me and Carl. The first time was downstairs in the living room. But I prefer it in our bedroom. My bedside table is a shrine to our lifestyle. I have two large, silver-framed photos of John and Carl by my bed. They're just smiling face-pics but they mean Steve has to look at my boyfriends daily. I have sex-pics of us stored on my i-pad too, of me and John as well, as me and Carl. I scroll through them at bedtime and discuss them with Steve. Even before Steve watched us, I've always emptied out Carl's used condoms onto Steve's pillowcase after he left. I like my husband to sleep with the scent of my extramarital sex in his nostrils.

I think there are two brands of cuckolding; one, where the husband sets the agenda. It tends to be very sexualised. His wife fucks random guys, or sucks their cocks, wears an anklet. She's out there fulfilling his fantasies or scenes he's seen on porn sites. She fucks, he watches, cream pie, whatever. Then it's over, until the next time. Cuckolding is just brought out as a kind of sex aid.

But then there's the other brand, when the wife's in charge. It's still sexual, but you can't just switch it on and off. That's my kind of cuckolding. I'm fulfilling my wishes, not Steve's. He's 'involved' simply because my other men don't just go away between visits. I'm in contact with them, texting, setting the next date, whatever. And to emphasise that reality, I make Steve keep the glass clean of the photos of John and Carl by my pillow. He polishes the silver frames weekly too.

Using our marital bed has huge symbolism. I'm quite happy in a hotel bedroom with John. That's just how we do things. But it's much more fun at home with Carl. Things can be stretched out, for 24-48 hours, so it's way more than just a cuckolding hook up. Carl now keeps some clothes in a section of Steve's closet. He leaves his toothbrush and razor permanently by Steve's basin. Those are immensely powerful symbols of invasion by a dominant male.

Sexually, what I've enjoyed recently is positioning myself so I can look into Steve's eyes as Carl's dick disappears into me. I'm not sure why it took me so long to try it. I get a double-high of the actual moment of penetration – my favourite moment – combined with the buzz of emotional sadism it satisfies in me. I can study the swathe of emotions stirred within Steve too as I stare into his sweet, longing eyes.

hotwifeblog: Does size matter to you?

Beth: As a symbol, definitely. But that whole small dick thing isn't part of my kink, or Steve's. The truth is he's a standard-issue guy. Not large, but not small, not that I'm an expert! I didn't start cuckolding him because his dick's too small. He could do a job if I wanted him to. I fuck other guys because I can. Because I prefer it. But if you can take your pick, within reason, why would you choose a small guy if his only role is to fuck you? So yeah, size definitely matters.

I love feeling physically full. John's big. Obviously I'm well used to him now. I jokily tease Steve when he goes down on me after I've been with John. About how stretched out I am, how satisfied I feel, how large John is. And now Jerry's really big too. I've no idea which of those two guys is bigger. They're different. I just know that I feel full. And I cum. That's the main thing.

Carl's not as big as John, but he's perfectly large enough. Similar length to Steve but thicker, I'd say. Anyway, I fuck Carl for the man he's connected to, not his dick itself. He's a really confident guy, and a really skilled lover. And his dick works better for anal sex too. I don't really enjoy anal with John.

hotwifeblog: What clothes do you like to wear in general and in the bedroom?

Beth: Wow, weird question. I wear work clothes during the week. If I'm seeing John, then I'll maybe think more about my choice of lingerie, but I always put my business first. So no slutty gear. Weekday evenings I normally change into something casual. Or if I've played tennis or been to a gym class, I might stay in my kit, or undress and put on a bathrobe.

I don't really dress to taunt or tease Steve. Yes, it's fun to frustrate him with short skirts and tight tops, but most of the time I either dress for business or to relax. And if Steve is masturbating – whether he gets to cum or not – I always stay dressed in a work suit, in my heels and jacket. Nothing sexy. He can look at my cleavage and ankles but that's all. I don't want him to associate my nude body with his own orgasms. When I'm naked, it must always be about me, massage, my pleasure. He's my servant, serving my needs. But when he's rubbing his dick I prefer to be dressed so he sees me as sexually unobtainable.

At weekends, it's different. If it's just me and Steve together and we're having a social weekend, say visiting friends, informal dining or a movie out, I'll wear something casual and comfortable, pretty much like any of the other women present. Sometimes a long dress. But if it's a 'Carl Weekend', I make an effort to look sexy, especially my lingerie and footwear; a figure-hugging top and skirt, crotchless lace panties, push-up bra, fuck-me heels. I once even dressed up in my wedding outfit. Carl really loved that time!

hotwifeblog: Do you wear an ankle bracelet?

Beth: No. My jewellery is all conventional. I'm not into tacky stuff or kinky piercings. Those just aren't my bag.

hotwifeblog: What's your favourite sexual act?

Beth: Oh boy, hard question. Loads of things. Ultimately I just love to cum. With Steve it's definitely oral. That's obviously him going down on me. I like it when I'm sat in an armchair and he's kneeling at my feet, my legs spread wide over the armrests. Or when I'm on my laptop and he's hunched below the desk or under our kitchen block. I like face sitting too, facing his forehead, looking down at his eyes and mouth, but that can get tiring for me.

I adore analingus, or rimming, too. I didn't always like it but it's now a favourite. I face the other way, towards his feet. We have a special rimming stool that folds away when I don't need it. I wouldn't say rimming is a sexual act for me. It's more an expression of power. Steve doesn't enjoy it much. I make sure of that. Not as a sex act in itself, although he likes the depth of submission he can reach. I make him shave his face first. He needs a moment to get into the right headspace. It's an evening thing for me. After tennis or the gym, or just a long day. I wipe my pussy and ass during the day, of course, but I've probably used the bathroom plenty of times, one way or the other. I love breathing in my own natural odours, and the way Steve's freshly-shaved face glistens and turns bright red if I grind him, the way his mouth sometimes gags and he gasps for air. It's symbolic that I wait to take my shower until afterwards. That's such a casual thing. It would be easy to shower first. That's what any normal couple into rimming would do. But washing my body and ass afterwards says "we're not normal. Deal with it." And, in fact, Steve's never gotten ill from analingus so it's not a problem.

With other guys, my favourite sex act has to be good, old fashioned penetrative sex. Before John, I'd have said it was receiving oral, but John rekindled my love for a big cock pumping into me. My fantasy position has always been the Diaper; with me on my back and a guy holding my legs up by my ankles as he fucks me. There's something animalistic and domineering and yet intimate about that position. You can look into each other's eyes.

But the truth is I don't really have one favourite position. I like variety; missionary, the diaper, me on top, lotus blossom, cowgirl, the full fucking Kamasutra! I quite like giving head too. I like the control I have while I'm doing that, as well as the fact it's not an obligation. Not having to give blowjobs at home, I can enjoy them in the right mood. I'm not a keen swallower but I do it for John and Carl. It's the same with anal. I've done it with both of them, although anal hurts with John.

hotwifeblog: Are there any other fetishes you're into?

Beth: Sure, but I'd rather keep a few things private! Mostly our day-to-day is about control, not sex or even SM. Steve is my slave, although I'm happier using the term 'servant' than slave. I'm incredibly strict and demanding. I don't believe much in downtime. It's 24/7. What I do is vary the intensity; sometimes it's more extreme, sometimes it can be way more low-key. He needs an occasional respite, chance to relax. But I think turning off a 24/7 relationship completely erodes it. Actual downtime as in "let's be equals for a while" is bad for us. On the couple of occasions that he's been sick with bad flu, I put Steve to bed and switch everything off. But otherwise, my dominance is all day, every day, to varying degrees.

His preferred relaxation is writing poetry, playing the piano and watching sports on TV. I don't allow him to use the internet except for quick, specific tasks, like googling some fact or planning a journey. I also generally don't let him watch sport on TV. That's a slippery slope with guys. I sometimes allow him to watch the big tennis events with me. But no football, golf, boxing, anything like that. He supported a football team but I'm weaning him off that habit. It diverted his passion away from me! So now he doesn't watch his team, read about them, barely knows their results, and it's working. Carl's into his golf. He watches that at weekends on our TV. But I make sure Steve's busy on some domestic task while the golf's on. I guess deep down I just don't like sports on TV. Don't get me wrong. I love sport but as a participant, not sat on the sofa. I prefer to see Steve out jogging, exercising and keeping himself fit.

But provided the chores are all done, and I don't require anything, I try and give Steve fifteen minutes a day to write poetry or practise his piano. They unwind him, in a good way. His poems are generally for him, not me. I let him write about what he likes. A lot gets thrown away. He writes with a pen and paper, not on a laptop. But fifteen minutes are enough. Withdrawing his relaxation time is an easy punishment to use if he's disappointed me.

There are play punishments and real punishments. It's important for a Domme to have an arsenal of things her sub really dislikes, really wants to avoid. I enjoy non-impact punishments most; things like sensory deprivation, stinging nettles, Deep Heat cream, hot wax, ice cubes, nipple clamps. So to answer your original question – sorry! - if you consider them as fetishes, I've tried most things and, yes, am into some of them.

hotwifeblog: How have you found your boyfriends?

I've had the opportunity to fuck many more men than my current number. I've been taking it slowly, cautiously. I prefer normal situations; a bar, a club, flirting, chatting. Doing things online carries more risk.

But a while ago I set up my profiles on a couple of sites. If you're genuine, you can meet genuine people. Carl contacted me via my profile. I was blunt. I said I was a married lady looking for boyfriends. I could be totally honest. Steve has no access to my profile. In fact, he's banned from social media and porn altogether, except very rarely and under my supervision. His laptop has parental controls and I check his browsing history. As I said, frankly, he doesn't have the time for the internet anyway.

I included photos on my profile, although not ones that identify my face. I get some timewasters and proposals but some good approaches too. I've been Skyping one super-hot guy for several months. Named Fabian. He's in town on business next week and we're going to meet for a drink at his hotel. Steve doesn't know anything about Fabian yet but he'll drive me there in my car, just as he does to meet John.

hotwifeblog: What other role does your cuckold play in your current lifestyle?

Beth: As I said, first and foremost, he's my servant, not my cuckold. It's 24/7. He works for me, at my company, as an employee. He works at home as my domestic; does our cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, tidying, the works. He's also my husband too, in that we talk, laugh, discuss, sit and eat together – not always the same food – watch the news on TV, meet friends, go to a movie, make plans, the usual.