Redundant Cock and Pussy Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he's my sex toy as well. Everything from masseuse to human dildo; he rubs my feet and strokes my back, massages me, gives me manicures and pedicures. He draws my bath, shampoos and rinses my hair, arranges my closet, helps me undress and dress if I instruct him to.

hotwifeblog: And you keep him in chastity? Do you hold the keys and manage his release times and orgasms?

Beth: One hundred per cent. I usually keep the key on my everyday key ring. I have an emergency spare hidden at home. He is released daily for hygiene but only under my close supervision. I usually make him take cold showers. He's certainly not allowed to do anything in the shower other than get himself clean.

hotwifeblog: How frequent are his orgasms?

I don't like any suggestion of a maximum or minimum period. I don't like the idea that he has any element of control by some pre-agreed negotiation. It depends entirely on my mood, on impulse, on whether the idea of letting him cum even enters my head. Sometimes I'll even set out telling him to masturbate without knowing how it will end. An orgasm? A ruined orgasm? Just an edge? I'll frequently not even decide until the last second.

I guess on average I allow him to cum about once a month. It's gone from weekly to fortnightly to monthly. It involves him being allowed to masturbate while I just watch. I never combine these sessions with sex, in other words with him sexually servicing me, and certainly never when cuckolding him. His orgasms are not really about his pleasure any more. They're about reducing his testosterone levels, releasing tension and for his prostate health.

I like the process of gradually cranking up further his periods going without. Maybe two to three months eventually? If he shows the slightest petulance or disobedience, I take the opportunity to mutter "that's another week" under my breath. Although I use punishments, the ultimate sanction is simply keeping him chaste a while longer. His chastity is more of a stick than a carrot to me. Instead of orgasms being an incentive for him to behave, I'd say prolonged frustration deters any misbehaviour at all.

hotwifeblog: Does his chastity device hurt him?

Beth: No. Well, yes and no. We own four devices in all. Two are just for weekend 'play' not for fulltime. His current day to day one is his second Queens Keep, custom-made by Mature Metal. We wanted something that's secure but discreet and wearable fulltime. Steve could never trust himself without wearing something 24/7, even if I could. But I enjoy the certainty it provides.

There can be minor hitches. Occasional chafing. He applies Vaseline after showering to protect his thighs and skin. Obviously it's a time commitment for me too. Every morning I have to interrupt what I'm doing so I can supervise his shower. But all in all, hygiene and comfort aren't a problem.

But, yes, his previous Queens Keep model only squashed his dick if he tried to get an erection. It was tight but not properly painful. The new one with internal pins is in a different league. The first one was to introduce him to chastity as a 'lifestyle'. The current one establishes chastity as a 'way of life'. If that subtle distinction makes sense?

So it's up to Steve if it hurts. As long as his dick's soft and small, no pain. He just has to control his thoughts to live pain-free. People make a big thing about sleeping wearing a cock cage but that's not been a problem for us. Steve's careful to empty his bladder before bed. His only difficulty is during sex. By sex, I mean when he's going down on me, massaging me, face-sitting, whatever.

I get enormous pleasure from the fact that Steve's gradually – slowly but surely – learning to fondle me, kiss me, lick my pussy and ass, whilst controlling his own urges. I can see it in his face. Pain makes him wince. The slightest erection and he's chewing his lower lip. I think any male is biologically programmed to get erect during what one might consider 'acts of foreplay'. Deep, or not so deep, down, every guy's just thinking about getting geared up for sex.

But chastity isn't only about not having orgasms. Not in my opinion. And not in Steve's. It's about him achieving a state of mind. We both enjoy the challenge in our different ways. Us training him, and his cock, not to think about serving me as just being foreplay to sex. Rather until chastity's his innate state of mind. Pure, almost religious, like those Hindu teachers. You see, I don't need Steve's dick to get hard when he's kissing my pussy. In fact, I don't want him distracted by his own libido at all. However long it's been since he's cum, however recently I came, his focus should be solely on my pleasure, on my next orgasm. So you see, a steel cage with sharp internal pins isn't designed to cause him pain. It shouldn't hurt him. It only does that when he fails to control his urges. Obviously there's some way to go before he's properly trained to do that, but at least we've started on the journey.

hotwifeblog: What specific cuckold experiences have you subjected him to?

Beth: Not many of the cliché things. I'm not into forced-bi, dressing him in womens clothes, any stuff like that. If other couples get off on that, then cool, but it's not my bag. Basically, Steve's my darling cuckold husband facilitating my enjoyment of extramarital sex. That's enough. I enjoyed going bareback with John for a while and training Steve to clean everything up. But health and safety comes first now I'm having sex with multiple guys.

The other thing is making Steve shave his groin twice a week, to keep it totally hairless. And he shaves his face twice a day, morning and early evening, so he's nice and smooth for oral sex and face-riding. He shaves his armpits as well now. And I insist he plucks his balls and nasal hairs too. That hurts. Paradoxically being bald down there makes his erection appear quite large when he masturbates for me! But, on a practical level, it's more hygienic to be hairless if somebody's wearing a chastity cage 24/7. And on a cuckold level, being smooth and unmanly compared with the unshaved guys I'm fucking, I think that rubs home his submissive, almost childish status, compared with the men I allow into my pussy.

hotwifeblog: And does Steve actually enjoy watching you with other men?

Beth: I can't really answer that. It depends what you mean by 'enjoy'. I'd guess like most cuckold guys probably, yes and no. Although he's never watched me with John, he suffers the angst of seeing me go into the hotel and then return, having been well and truly fucked. With Carl it's different, even more explicit, and Steve's now actually seen us both fuck.

I guess I'd describe it a bit like medicine. Some nasty tasting fluid that you need to take to make you better. Being cuckolded is a type of nasty medicine. So is long term frustration. And sweaty analingus. Swallowing pee. And stinging nettles on his genitals. Without all those things, Steve wouldn't be fully happy. But equally, suffering any of them brings with it a type of misery too.

And it's sweet that he really does get pleasure from knowing I'm being well satisfied.

hotwifeblog: And you enjoy him watching you?

Beth: Mm, increasingly, yes. Jerry's a nice new possibility too. He'd be happy to fuck me in front of Steve, in our bed, just like Carl does. But I think a 24 yr old black guy would add extra spice.

hotwifeblog: So you're not sexually active with Steve at all?

Beth: Not since I started having sex with John. Well, not aside from the couple of times a year that I'll continue to allow Steve inside me for a minute. Obviously, I assume you don't include oral sex on me and stuff like that as us being 'sexually active?'

hotwifeblog: That's right. I meant 'sexually active' to mean penetration.

Beth: Okay. Well put it like this. If I was going to have a kid, I'd have it with Steve. I wouldn't be remotely interested in bringing a child into this world with the wrong biological dad as a result of our kink. But as I don't intend to have any kids now I can't see any reason for Steve's lack of 'sexual activity' with me ever to change. You have to remember he's in his mid-fifties already. Whereas I'm not even 40.

hotwifeblog: Do you consider yourself naturally dominant?

Beth: Yes, absolutely; in the bedroom, in relationships, at work and in life. I have played at submission in the bedroom years ago but that was just me experimenting. I'm not the stereotypical leather-clad, whip-wielding dominatrix type. I simply like being in charge. I'll listen to opinions. My colleagues or my husband's. But I make the decisions.

hotwifeblog: Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex?

Beth: Receiving, ninety nine percent of the time.

hotwifeblog: Do you swallow?

Beth: Occasionally I have. But not Steve's. I stopped doing that years ago.

hotwifeblog: And does Steve like to eat creampie?

Beth: You'd have to ask him. It's not been a big part of our lives. I doubt he likes it, to be honest. He's done it because I've told him to.

hotwifeblog: What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the lifestyle?

Beth: Plenty. I've mentioned most of them already; my fitness, sport, cooking, reading. I'm interested in politics, finance. But I'd say my work and my marriage are the most important things in my life.

hotwifeblog: You mentioned earlier that you've set up a business with one of your boyfriends. Isn't that quite a risky step?

Beth: Well, yes, in a way, I guess. But it was Carl's idea. He and I were talking over dinner at home, cooked and served by Steve. I was telling Carl something about work and he just came up with this suggestion. It was a natural expansion for my company. Carl's very successful, entrepreneurial and one of his own businesses is in IT and online software. It seemed a perfect fit.

I don't see it as relevant to our kink in any way. Carl and I set up, and own, the business 50:50. Steve's not involved, even as our employee. Carl lives an hour and a half drive away so he's not involved in it day-to-day. Sure, he and I could have a big bust-up but that's the same with any joint venture.

I'm ambitious. If I can be successful with a boyfriend then great. If my success translates into a hugely wealthy retirement, then Steve can benefit from that too. If he's a bit jealous that I'm in business with a fuck-buddy, well, he can suck that up.

hotwifeblog: Finally, what advice would you give to other couples thinking of trying out a cuckold or hotwife lifestyle?

Beth: Hey, I charge people for giving my advice! Seriously, I'd say, be true to yourselves. I'm so glad Steve and I had the courage to do this. And there's no right and wrong way. For example, a lot of people frown on cuckolding. Even those in the fetish community. A Female-led relationship can be considered okay but incorporating cuckolding into it is seen as somehow wrong. Like behind-somebody's-back infidelity is wrong.

I think that's bullshit but I never bother to argue. Trolls will be trolls. Haters will be haters. There's no 'right' or 'wrong' within a marriage as long as it's consensual and honest. I'd advise any budding hotwife to give it a go!

*** *** ***

Chapter Seven

"Well, that went well."

Steve smiled at his wife, agreeing with her.

They'd had his son plus fiancé, and Beth's mom plus her date, all over for Christmas brunch. It had been a success. No awkward atmosphere, no heated arguments. Steve's son lived a distance away and they only saw each other once, at most twice a year. Beth's mom was in her early-60s and she was a keen overseas traveller. She still spent half her year backpacking in Asia or South America.

Steve looked at the dinner table, full of dirty plates, empty bottles, used cutlery and glasses, candles. The kitchen also looked like a warzone too, with pans stacked in the sink and ingredients spread on the block. It would take an age to clear up.

Beth was smiling at him. She'd been drinking champagne since mid-morning and wine over brunch. She wasn't drunk but her eyes were glassy and her cheeks were flushed.

"Come here."

They kissed on the lips. She tasted of dessert wine. As usual, Steve had drunk only sparkling water. Her tongue slid into his mouth and she giggled.

"Do you want your other Christmas present?"

She led him upstairs by the hand.

In their bedroom, they made out a while; tender kisses, hugs, slowly undressing each other. Eventually, Steve was naked except for his socks and his chastity cage. Beth gave him her key ring while she went to the bathroom.

He listened to the gush of her piss as he unlocked the padlock and removed his Queens Keep. There were slight indentations where the pins controlled his soft flesh. He'd shaved on Christmas Eve. His groin was stubble-free and smooth. He glanced at his alarm clock on his bedside table; it was 5.12 p.m.

Beth came out wearing just her black bra and stockings.

"Come here, stud." She waggled her finger, jumping onto the bed.

They necked again, a normal husband and wife rolling on the covers. She ended up on top, astride him, looking down with hunger in her eyes. Her hand reached under her body. Steve groaned. Her warm fingers gripped his erection. He was rock hard in moments. The longing, the excitement, the lust took his breath away.

Beth chuckled and gave him an exaggerated wink.

"Careful now. No cumming inside me, right."

As usual, it wasn't a question. It was an order. Steve blinked a 'yes'.

"I promise, Mistress."

She shifted her angle, lined up his cock, and guided it into the entrance of her pussy. He gasped. The feeling was incredible. Every nerve in his body was on fire. Her pussy was wet, warm and wonderful. He kissed the lace-trim at the top of her bra, nuzzling her cleavage.

"That good?" "Y ... yes."

She sunk lower, millimetre by millimetre, drawing it out. He lay still, looking up, not daring to move. She waited a moment then raised her hips back up.

"Not too loose?" "N ... no."

Slowly, agonisingly slowly, she began sliding up and down on his cock; down and up, down and up. She leaned down to kiss him deeply in the mouth.

"Still good?" she murmured. "Remember this is for you. Not me." "Yes. Still g ... good." "I'd forgotten how small you are."

He squinted. She was grinning down at him. Her words designed to tease.

"I'm ... sorry."

Without warning, she jerked her hips upwards, and her pussy slithered off him. He felt nothing but air gripping his damp erection. Somehow he remained still.

"Mmm, that was nice." She sighed, rolling off him onto the bed, like a woman who'd just been fucked for half an hour.

"A ... amazing." He gasped. "Thank you."

She trailed a finger from his chest down to his hairless groin. Her fingernail touched the slimy head of his cock.

"Do you want to cum?" He turned his head towards her. "So so much." "Remind me. When was the last time?" "Three weeks and two days, Mistress."

She paused, mulling over his response. Her finger abandoned his cock and traced a line back to his nipple. The silence was killing him.

"So you've already cum during the month of December?" "Y ... yes, Mistress."

There was another long pause. She finally twisted her head to look at him.

"Well, lick me first."

Steve scooted down the bed while Beth shifted her head up onto the pillow. He hunkered down between her black stockings. Her knees were akimbo, spread extra-wide. He kissed her pussy hair reverentially. It was something he did most days but today felt different; a Christmas special and his cock was erect. He would try to give Beth an exceptional orgasm or two today.

He knew exactly, intimately, what she liked. He concentrated on her, blanking out anything else. He carefully slid his tongue up the insides of her thighs, starting with her left thigh, then her right, licking and kissing. The salty perfume of her arousal filled his nostrils and he dug his fingernails into his palms to stay focused.

Her probed her labia with his tongue and heard her hiss, then moan. Her fingers toyed with his hair. He curled his tongue into a point and stabbed it inside her, until his nose was wet with her juices. Her hips followed as he withdrew his face to nibble the spreading folds of her labia again.

The fleeting image of an erection pumping in and out of her pussy invaded his mind. A piston of gnarled flesh, blue veins and pink lubricant, driving their two owners towards mutual ecstasy. But Steve knew he was just a mechanic. His job was merely to tend and polish the sports car and look after the driver's overalls.

He moved onto the next stage; long, reverent licks from the pinched cleft of her buttocks up to the throbbing nubbin of her clitoris.

Five, ten minutes passed in silence, just sucking sounds and her soft sighs.

"Yessss." She hissed, as her thighs clamped his head during her first orgasm.

It took another ten minutes for her to get off a second time.

"Come up here." She smiled at last, nestling into the pillow.

They kissed. His face was slick with her juices, yet she didn't seem to mind. His erection throbbed against her bare thigh but she didn't seem to notice it.

"Thanks." She said, casually. "Not bad." He gulped, disappointed. He tried not to plead visibly with his eyes.

"There's a great deal of clearing and washing up for you to do downstairs." "Y ... yes, Mistress."

Her blue eyes glanced down at his erection. "Get rid of that."

It took him two minutes to hurry down to the kitchen to ice his balls and cock until it was soft. He returned and presented himself to her for relocking.

"Don't be petulant!" she warned, sitting up on the bed, staring at him. "I just let you fuck me. It's only been 23 days since you came. So you've already had one orgasm this month! Correct?"

"Of course, Mistress. I'm sorry."

She snapped the padlock shut and grinned, calming down. She was still in her bra and stockings.

"Maybe next year, if you're good."

Next year? She chuckled at his expression of alarm.

"I mean January next year. Well, February perhaps."

He knew better than to do anything but lower his eyes in acceptance. "Thank you, Mistress."

She turned and looked at the alarm clock on Steve's bedside table. He followed her gaze; it was exactly 5.59 p.m.

"Pass me some crotchless panties."

He went to her lingerie drawer and ferreted out a pair of lacy black panties with an opening in the gusset. "Thanks." She said, taking them from him.

At that moment, Steve heard the doorbell chime. He frowned. It was very unusual for anybody to call unexpectedly on Christmas Day.

"Come here." She beckoned him with her finger.

She took his cheeks between her palms and kissed his lips reassuringly. He realised what was happening.

"You know I love you." She whispered, patting his cheek.

He knew she did.

"I love you too."

"So go downstairs and let them in. It's Carl and Jerry."

His mouth fell open in shock. Both of them. Together?

Her lips twisted in a mischievous smirk.

"Yes, a Christmas present to my pussy. Its first threesome. A spit-roast."

Steve was naked except for his chastity cage containing his redundant cock. He looked at her.

"Go greet them like that. And hurry. I'm dying to get properly fucked!"

*** *** ***

8.

One Week Later: Another Year. 365 days Each one, 24 long hours. I live for you, under you, alongside you. I need you to use me, abuse me, choose me To serve your every need and desire Except I cannot light your fire.

I would rather have Just one percent of you Than every single particle of another I am unworthy to suck your toes, your rose That wrinkled starburst between your cheeks To breathe the scent of sweat that reeks My heart's only desire.

I was lost You found me You have taken and ground me Never too late to teach new tricks Dust floors, dull chores, licks and kicks My only wish is to serve you forever And ever.