Redundant Cock and Pussy Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another year starts midnight My resolution? Your right To choose to use me as you wish To push ever further and deeper To stab my heart and plunder my soul That's my goal.

Eight thousand, seven hundred and sixty More hours. To be spent under your power My annual gift is all I have Use them, discard them, do as you will I offer them willingly as best I can As your also-ran.

I am proud to wear your mark My flesh shaved, my groin shamed Manhood caged and tamed A waste to shed my seed Uncontrolled. I need Your harsh rule.

Another Year is here. It holds no fear, unseen. You will rule me, guide me Own me, love me. I ask no more. Please never leave. So welcome 2016. Your husband, Steve.

*** *** ***

9.

Beth folded the piece of paper and placed it in her bedside drawer.

She stared at the lit screen of her i-pad, next to the framed photos of Carl and John.

"Yes," She whispered to herself, "welcome 2016."

Sometimes things get complicated. The unseen of the next year holds no fear for us because we never know what's just around the corner. The Lottery Win or the Terrorist Bomb? We wake up in the morning with no idea whether, or how, our world is about to change.

But what if we've glimpsed the future?

Then we'd be right to be excited? Yes?

Or fearful?

Beth clicked off her i-pad.

She decided that should be a story for another day.