Reel Love's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara smiled and nodded her agreement.

"In fact, I'm glad that she found your movies. Now you can hear opinions about them directly from the horse's mouth, and we both know how big a mouth that is."

We both laughed.

"That's your confession?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly..." her voice trailed off.

For the third time that day, my brain came to a sudden, unexpected stop.

"Okay, now what?"

"You also know Cynthia from work, don't you; the temporary contract worker that we hired for this busy season? She's the one that was married to that stuck-up jerk for such a long time, until she finally came to her senses and dumped him."

I nodded weakly, only faintly remembering who Barbara was talking about.

"Cynthia's such a nice girl and she found a guy who seems perfect for her. She's really in love with him and she deserves that."

"Okay," I said trying to prod my wife along.

"Well, she came up to me after break and poured her heart out to me. She told me all about how sexually repressed she was in her first marriage (the guy sounds like a real weirdo) and how much she wants to open up and explore her sexuality with her new man." Barbara paused and said. "How is it that everyone seems to want to tell me all about their sexual issues? Why am I always the one they come to with this stuff? Do Ilooklike Dr Ruth?" She said referring to the celebrity sex therapist.

I just patted Barbara's leg.

"Anyway, before I could stop her, Cynthia told me all about what she wants to do in the bedroom, but is afraid to try, and how the women in the videos that Randi talked about must really know how to please a man. She went on and on about how she wants to do all of those things. I tried to reassure her, but I don't think she was listening. In the end, Cynthia finally said that what she really wants is to give a good blowjob."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Yep, that's it. She wants to give a good BJ and doesn't know how."

"There's nothing to 'know'," I said. "All she has to do is wrap her lips around her guy's cock and suck. I guess she needs to know that she should suck and not blow," I added with a smirk.

"I know, I know," Barbara ignored my jab. "But there was no calming her, especially in the hallway off the breakroom."

I could feel Barbara starting to tense again as she sat up. I knew there was more to her "confession".

She paused, clearly unsure how to go on. "So I broke down and volunteered."

"Huh?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"I volunteered us, actually you. It was the only thing I could do to get her settled down. Besides, it's the right thing to do."

I sat up. "What exactly do you mean, you 'volunteered' me?" I demanded.

"I volunteered both of us," Barbara said defensively.

"Whatever," I shot back. "Tell me exactly what you got me into."

"I'm going to teach her how to give a blowjob and you're going to help," Barbara crossed her arms and flopped back into the hammock.

"What!?!" I practically shouted.

Barbara looked up at me with a steely glare, her arms folded defiantly across her chest. "Look, it's the right thing to do, help out a nice young lady in need. She in love, real love, and absolutely terrified. Besides, I've got it all figured out."

"Oh do tell," I could hear the sarcasm in my own voice.

"You know, when I was first married to my jarhead, jerk of an ex-husband, the Marines had a class for us wives on how to give our soldiers a good blowjob."

I stared at her incredulous.

"I'm not kidding, they really did. Our tax dollars at work. Anyway, they used bananas and dildos to try and teach us. It was pretty stupid. But I did learn a trick or two," Barbara gazed up at me. "Didn't I?"

I had to admit my wife gave incredible blow jobs. I was sure that if there were ever an Olympic sport in oral sex, she would easily win a gold medal.

"So I know I can teach Cynthia; teach her how to do it right and really please her man. But there's no way I'm going to do the lame fruit or latex thing. I want a real cock to teach her with."

Barbara locked her eyes on mine and challenged, "I figure it this way, it can either be your cock or someone else's; which way would you rather it be?

There are times when I have no idea whether or not my wife is serious or if she's just kidding. This was one of those moments. I do know that when she sets her mind on something, there's no changing it. And her mind was definitely set.

"So tell me what you've figured out." I capitulated.

She smiled, knowing that she was going to get her way. "Cynthia is really scared about all of this. I mean about using you to learn on. So I promised that I'd make sure that you wouldn't know that it was her; that she'd remain completely anonymous. There's no way that she would do this if she thought you knew it was her."

I raised my eyebrows.

Barbara sat up, excitement began to creep into her voice. "This is what we're going to do. I'll set up the massage table in the living room. You'll be waiting there for her, laying on the table, blindfolded when she comes in. Yes it's going to be at our house, she's been here before anyway. You will have your earphones in and iPod playing so that you can't hear her voice. You won't be able to see or hear her. She'll think that you won't know who it is." Barbara's eyes gleamed, pleased with her plan.

Her plan sounded reasonable. Reasonable except for the part about me being a live sex toy for her friend.

"You will do this won't you?" It wasn't really a question, it was more of a challenge.

I hesitated.

"Oh come on, be a sport and take one for the team," she chided. "Like you'd have a problem getting a double blow job. There's gonna be two of us working you over. You know you'd love that!"

I wasn't really sure about the whole set up, but the thought of two women on my cock was pretty incredible, a normally unreachable fantasy for any guy. And my own wife was setting up the whole thing? How could I possibly say no. Besides, Barbara already knew that I'd say yes.

"Okay, I'll do it. But just for you," I replied.

"I knew that I could count on you." Barbara smiled, sat up, and threw her arms around me. "I really love you, you know. And I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband as cool as you."

I think I actually blushed when she said that.

Barbara looked at her watch. "We've got to get going."

"What's the rush?" I asked. "Neither one of us has to work today.

"Cynthia will be her in about two hours and we've got to get everything all set." She began to climb out of the hammock.

Once again my brain reeled. "What?!"

"We set up her lessons for this afternoon, and we need to get everything ready before she gets here. Come on." Barbara grabbed my hand tugging me up.

"But you just asked me. This afternoon? Now?" I sputtered.

"Yep. No time like the present. Oh, and there's one more little thing," she added as she led us off the porch and into the house. "I promised her that I'd tie down your hands. That way she can feel completely in control and not worry about anything happeningtoher, even by accident."

The full impact of what was going to happen hit me. I would be blindfolded, deaf, and hog-tied to a table in the middle of our living room, while my wife used me to teach a stranger how to give a blow job. I'd be completely out of control and at their mercy. My heart raced with anxiety at the realization. But my cock betrayed my deeper feelings and began to swell.

"First let's make sure that you're all clean and fresh. Need to be sure that all the nooks and crannies are taken care of." Barbara walked us upstairs to our bathroom. "This is a job that's going to require my close supervision." She began stripping clothes off, and then turned on the shower. "Can't leave anything to chance. Take 'em off and get in here mister."

I quickly peeled off my clothes and got into the shower with my wife. It had been a while since the two of us had enjoyed a sensuous shower together. We definitely made up for that lost time. Barbara lathered me everywhere, paying extra special attention to cleaning my cock and balls.

"I really love your cock .... no wait my cock," Barbara said as she stroked her soapy, slippery hands up and down the length of my fully erect cock and reminded me of her possessiveness. "It feels so good in my hands and in my mouth." She twisted both hands around the head of my cock, making my knees weak in the process. "Cynthia is going to love it too."

She turned her attention next to my balls. We have both enjoyed the intensely pleasurable sensations of having hair-free genitals. It was something that she introduced me to early in our sexual relationship and once I experienced it, I never went back. That day in the shower was another reminder of why I loved being bare. Barbara caressed my balls with her soap-slick hands. "Oh she's gonna love these too. Smooth, firm, and they roll around so deliciously in my hands. Just wait until she sucks them into her mouth, one by one." Barbara punctuated her words be encircling each testicle, one at time, with her fingers and firmly tugging on them.

My breathing caught as waves of pleasure surged out of my scrotum and up into my body.

She slid her fingers down the underside of my sac, pressing firmly against my perineum as her index finger slipped easily between my cheeks and rested against my anus. Barbara stroked and pressed against my opening, knowing how much I enjoy her stimulating me in that most intimate way.

"Should I introduce her to your sweet ass?" She pressed harder, the pad of her finger pushing me open slightly, threatening to fully penetrate me. "Hmmm? Maybe yes," she pushed the tip of finger just inside of me.

I gasped, my head swam.

"Maybe no," she slid her finger back out. "I can't decide. Better to be safe and make sure that you're all ready for her, just in case." She pushed back into me and swirled the tip of finger stimulating the sensitive nerve endings around my opening.

Bolts of delight coursed through me. I grabbed onto the wall to steady myself as Barbara repeated stroked in and out of me while she rubbed my rigid cock and surging balls with her other hand. I was gasping for breath, my heart was pounding. I could feel her smiling at the control she had over me and her ability to deliver unbelievable pleasure to me. I was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"There, that should about do it," my wife announced. She withdrew her finger from inside me and let go of my throbbing cock. "Rinse off and be sure that you get all the soap off you. I don't want Cynthia to get a mouthful of anything except you."

I was panting, trying to catch my breath as Barbara washed the soap suds off her hands, then stepped out and grabbed a towel off the rack. My breathing slowed as I took my time under the shower doing exactly as Barbara instructed, removing any trace of soap from my skin. When I stepped out of the shower, I'd fully recovered from Barbara's attention. My limp cock swung heavily between my legs.

I was immediately enveloped in the warm dry towel that Barbara wrapped around me. "I love you so much and what you're about to do is so special." She hugged me tightly. "Thank you."

We held that embrace for a long time. My wife, ever in charge, didn't let it linger overly long. "Got to keep moving so we'll be ready," she disentangled herself from me. "Get yourself dried off. No need to get dressed, just put on your robe. Wear some of that cologne I love," she winked at me. "And do one other little thing please."

I thought, "Another 'little thing'. How many 'little things' does she have in store for me?"

Barbara held out her hand to me, palm up, with a little blue pill resting in it. I recognized the Viagra tablet. While I have no trouble with ED, we've occasionally used the drug to supplement our sex lives. It gives me harder and longer lasting erections and often enables me to satisfy my beloved more than once during our love making sessions.

"You get so hard, and last so long when you use it. I want Cynthia to be able to really enjoy learning from your cock," she smiled at me and held out a cup of water with her other hand.

I swallowed the pill.

Barbara patted me on my butt as if saying, "Good boy" and I felt as if I somehow deserved a treat for obeying her. She quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a slid a tight fitting t-shirt over her 34 DD breasts. "You finish getting yourself together. I'm going to head downstairs and get set up there. Don't dawdle. Cynthia will be here pretty soon," she gave me a chaste peck on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror for a long moment. "What the hell has she gotten me into, and why the fuck did I ever agree to it?" I said out loud to myself. I knew the answer. I love my wife beyond measure. I love her tenderness, her huge heart, and the way she loves me as deeply as I love her. I also love her sense of adventure and her willingness to push boundaries in so many ways. I would do anything with her. This was just another boundary, another adventure, and I knew without doubt that doing it with Barbara would bring me immeasurable happiness. I sighed and began combing my hair.

By the time that I got downstairs, cologned and wrapped in a thick terrycloth robe as Barbara had instructed, things were pretty much set up. She had adjusted the thermostat so that it was warmer than normal, deference to the fact that I'd be stark naked, I was sure. The coffee table, upholstered chairs, and plants were pushed toward the edges of the room leaving plenty of space around our massage table, which was sitting in the middle of the floor. She had also adjusted the lights, dimming those on the periphery, and turning up the one on the ceiling making the table the highlight of the space. It almost seemed to glow.

I headed into the kitchen where I heard Barbara moving about. She had two bottles of white wine chilling in a wine bucket, and three glasses sitting on the counter top. She poured some for both of us. "Only a little bit. I need to be able to teach properly, and I don't want you to have to pee," she smiled and held out a glass to me. "I really meant everything that I said. What you're doing is really special. I don't think very many men would agree to do this." She took a sip of her wine. "We have had a charmed life together. I'm so lucky to have found you. And I'm so glad that you love me the way you do. You are amazing; ready to go and do with me, explore with me, indulge all of my crazy ideas. You should know that I'm never letting you go. You're mine and always will be."

There was nothing I could say in reply. Everything that she'd just said exactly mirrored the way I felt about her. I'd had a crappy first marriage and it wasn't until I'd met Barbara that I learned how happy I could be with another person. She and I were meant to be together. She made me a more whole person than I ever could be with anybody else. I'd never let her go either. I smiled, took a sip of my wine, and kissed her.

"Here's you iPod," Barbara said. "And here's the blindfold," she held out a satin sleep mask that we'd used once on a long overnight plane flight. "It's time to get you set up."

We set down our glasses and walked into the living room. "I have a blanket to cover you with for now, so go ahead and take off the robe. Face up please," she patted the top of the table.

I laid down on the massage table. The cool vinyl against my skin sent a chill through me that matched my growing anxiety.

"Like I said, I'm going to tie your hands," Barbara wrapped velcro restraints around my wrists."It will help Cynthia feel a bit safer, more confident, knowing that she's in control. Besides, I know how much you enjoy being tied down while I work you over," she said wryly, referring to some of our kinkier sex play.

The straps were tight enough that my hands were pinned to the table, but I could still shift them and the rest of my body side to side. She placed a warm blanket over me.

"Now your blindfold." Barbara slipped the sleep mask over my eyes and adjusted the elastic strap."Comfortable?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I also prepared a scented towel for you that I thought you'd like." A mix of floral and herbal smells wafted into my nose as she laid the warm towel over my face so that it rested just at the tip of my nose. The scent reminded me of the professional massages that the two of us had shared together, especially the sensuous ones. "Now for the iPod," she placed the earbuds firmly into my ears and turned on the music. The strains of saxophone and mellow jazz swelled into my head. "I picked out a variety of music for you. I know how varied your tastes in that are too," she said with a snicker.

I caught her double entendre.

The sound level moved up and down as she adjusted the volume. "How's that?" she asked.

I made an "Ok" sign with my fingers and nodded.

"Remember, you're not supposed to be able to hear or see her. No matter what happens, don't ever let her think that you know who she is."

"Got it," I said, I'm sure a bit too loudly.

Barbara leaned down to my face as if to say something. The doorbell rang, loud enough that I could hear it over the music.

"She's here," Barbara said with excitement. "I love you so much," she kissed me quickly then moved away to answer the door.

I couldn't hear very much over the sound of the iPod, but I could tell that they were greeting each other the way that women friends do with laughter, hugs, and effusive compliments. It was only a few minutes later, perhaps two or three songs at the most, when the music began to fade and then finally stopped altogether. I realized that the battery on the iPod had run out. I could hear everything clearly. There was nothing that I could do or say to Barbara about that without also alerting Cynthia. I decided to play possum and pretend that I couldn't hear them.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for doing this," I heard Cynthia say from the kitchen. "You have no idea how big a deal this is for me. And how nervous I am." I heard her take a big gulp of wine.

The sound of Barbara sloshing more wine into her glass came around the corner.

"Least I can do for one of my favorite peeps," Barbara replied.

"He's really okay with this?" Cynthia said. The sound of her taking another big gulp of wine followed her question.

"Absolutely," Barbara said once more refilling Cynthia's glass.

"You two are so amazing."

"Thanks. I think you're pretty great too." Two glasses clinked together in a toast.

"Let's go meet your meat," Barbara said with a chuckle.

Cynthia giggled as she came into the living room.

"He can't see or hear me, can he?" Cynthia asked nervously.

"No way," Barbara said. "You can see the blindfold, and I set the volume on his iPod up far enough that he won't be able to hear anything except his music. He has some kind of special earbuds that cancel out and block all external sound."

I could hear everything clear as a bell and I had no idea what my wife was talking about. I'd once mentioned to her that I wanted high-end earphones, but they were way too expensive. The ones stuck in my ears that day were the simple ones that came with the iPod. They didn't block any ambient noise at all.

Cynthia sighed. "Good. I would just die if I thought he knew it was me."

I stayed completely still.

"Ready?" Barbara asked.

Cynthia must have indicated yes, because the next moment Barbara pulled off the blanket with dramatic flare. "Ta da!" she said.

The cool air that wafted over my bare skin and my own nerves combined and out weighed any sexual arousal I might have felt. My cock laid flaccid along my legs. A shiver ran through me.

"Poor thing. He looks cold," Cynthia said.

"We'll warm him up soon enough," Barbara answered her and rubbed her hands up and down the front of my thighs. The friction warmed me up slightly.